PDA

View Full Version : New Version Drift Freaq Custom Urethane KA/SR/CA Engine Mounts : Round 4

drift freaq
01-24-2011, 01:28 PM
These are our latest version of High durometer Polyurethane engine mounts. The mount bolts do not run straight through the Urethane .

This is done so as to prevent vibrational transfer that you would get with a straight through side to side stud.

We have also upgraded the durometer to 80 for even more shear strength and changed the color , per user requests to British Racing Green ( though the pic in the sun makes them look lighter. lol)

On top of that these are not tubes of Polyurethane! They are a molded setup using Polyurethane you cannot buy at Home Depot (the industrial window caulking crap), which is inferior!

These can lower you engine up to 3/4 of inch depending on how you position them. You can also shift your engine backwards or forwards.

They have been track tested and run on many cars.

The maximum amount is achieved when the offset bolts are placed on the outside with the centered bolts on top.

There is a tech review of them as well here. http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539-product-review-drift-freaqs-engine-mouts-5.html#post3845752

It is highly recommended that you use the factory heat shield from your stock mounts on the exhaust side of the engine, especially if you are running a Turbo!

UPDATE TIME: ROUND 4. is now officially going.

UPDATE !! Its OFFICIAL we are starting the list for the Transmission mount group buy as well. It will be $85 we will need 5 people. It will have a bracket for the exhaust hanger. There will be a 3-4 week lead time from when the 5 people pay, this is for initial run production.

The Group buy price on the Engine Mounts is $115 per set with $15 for shipping anywhere in the continental U.S. For 5 people.

I decided to add this. If you do not care about the discount you can buy immediately at the $120 per set price which means $135 shipped.

STOP THE PRESSES! Ok I have a special for all of you wanting to save money. We have a limited number of Yellow's with centered studs. I forgot about these they were sitting in a box.

I am going to offer these at $100 a set with a minimum buy in of 5 people. $115 shipped!

If you want to buy them outright it will be $110 a set. Of course the deal is in the $100 a set.

This will be a one time only situation as soon as I run out that is it. No more Yellows and no more Yellows at this special price.
So if you want to get them and save some money buy now.

my paypal is [email protected]

http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww52/driftfreaq/IMG_0859.jpg

chiboy002
01-24-2011, 06:55 PM
1. chiboy

TropikalSX
01-24-2011, 10:40 PM
Count me in. Thanks

1. chiboy
2. TropikalSX

chiprez
01-25-2011, 11:22 PM
im in!

1. chiboy
2. TropikalSX
3. chiprez

would i be able to pre pay to get them at this price?

drift freaq
01-26-2011, 12:07 AM
im in!

1. chiboy
2. TropikalSX
3. chiprez

would i be able to pre pay to get them at this price?

you mean not wait till there are 10 people? I mean you can paypal now but to get the $110 plus $15 shipping price? I won't ship till I have ten people.

Seriously though I posted this up yesterday at lunch time and we already have 3 people at this rate we could possibly pull 10 by the end of the week. :D

twin240s
01-26-2011, 12:49 AM
** Edit **

godrifttoday
01-26-2011, 02:45 AM
yall r stupid if you buy that. he made that shit for like 10 bucks. you can do the same. go to any hardware store

Your the one that sounds stupid.... No thread shitting! U haven't calculated labor, time to go buy material, type of material ( no homedepot, window urethane), the capacity of people having the know how, a proper jig, he doesn't use a straight bolt design! So its a little more complicated than u might think... Not to say its not rocket science but to some it is... So before u go opening your mouth next time, think please.

GSXRJJordan
01-26-2011, 12:31 PM
I love that you're making these again Dave!

chiprez
01-26-2011, 11:30 PM
Come on people don't sleep on this!

chiboy002
01-27-2011, 03:26 PM
you should do some kinda logo embedded into them, so people don't buy a bunch and sell them for more and steal your work.

hopefully the 10 is met soon

DreamN
01-27-2011, 03:38 PM
Color just got worse lol

Still want a set though. You know what count me in Dave. I'll pay cash too.

drift freaq
01-27-2011, 05:52 PM
1. chiboy
2. TropikalSX
3. chiprez
4. DreamN

step up step up 6 more people and we can roll this fast.

chiboy002
01-29-2011, 12:45 AM
yeah i don't like that color tbh, wrap in heat foil and i'm 'golden'

drift freaq
01-29-2011, 12:10 PM
ok we are going to a special to spice things up. 5 people and the price will be $115 a set. unless they want to wait for ten at $110.

chiprez
01-29-2011, 07:50 PM
$5 don't make a differance but I gotta wait for thursday for payday.So it would be $115 +$35shipping?

Mister.E
01-29-2011, 08:55 PM
any plans in the works to make a tranny mount and sell a whole set? also, i know you said that you can lower the engine with them, but is it possible to install them so that the engine retains its stock height or at least close to it?

drift freaq
01-29-2011, 09:07 PM
any plans in the works to make a tranny mount and sell a whole set? also, i know you said that you can lower the engine with them, but is it possible to install them so that the engine retains its stock height or at least close to it?

if enough people stepped forward willing to commit? Then yes I would do a trans mount. Its easy for people to say they will buy it if I make it. Fact is the only way I am going to make it is If I get at least 10 people to commit to actually buying it and paying for it.
Costs money to make a jig, do a prototype and make a setup run. I did not do a trans mount in the past because I came to the conclusion that it would not be cheap. I was not even sure people would buy it.

As far as positioning your engine height goes, you do have room to play with that by flipping them around and whatnot. Most people want the mounts to lower the engine slightly.

I have never had anyone say or complain that mounts lowered their engine to much.

chiboy002
01-29-2011, 09:59 PM
As far as positioning your engine height goes, you do have room to play with that by flipping them around and whatnot. Most people want the mounts to lower the engine slightly.

I have never had anyone say or complain that mounts lowered their engine to much.
although the lower center of grav would be epic, im just worried about my oil pan getting banged through my skid plate or my grain plug scraping away. How low does it sit, do you know?
any plans in the works to make a tranny mount and sell a whole set?
i would be down - could we do like a rebate or something... show proof of buying an engine mount within 1 year of trans mount being made and get a "package" deal? I just don't want to wait on 10 more people to man up - i need a trans mount soon

phaiwezzie
01-29-2011, 10:35 PM
zing!

1. chiboy
2. TropikalSX
3. chiprez
4. DreamN
5. phaiwezzie

drift freaq
01-29-2011, 11:48 PM
although the lower center of grav would be epic, im just worried about my oil pan getting banged through my skid plate or my grain plug scraping away. How low does it sit, do you know?

i would be down - could we do like a rebate or something... show proof of buying an engine mount within 1 year of trans mount being made and get a "package" deal? I just don't want to wait on 10 more people to man up - i need a trans mount soon

it does not lower the pan below the crossmember. I have stated before it can drop the engine around 1/2 inch to an inch but it does not put the pan below the crossmember so you really have nothing to worry about.

As far as rebates go. I am not a big corporation. I cannot do rebates.

Like I said before if ten people can pony up for the trans mount then I can do it and start selling trans mounts as well. Though initially I would need to do a 10 piece run minimum and there is no way around that.

we now have 5 people if you guys want to go at the 5 people at $115 price we can do it. so that would be $130 shipped.

01-30-2011, 04:19 AM
These look sexy =)

I would def buy a set if I still owned an SR

chiboy002
01-30-2011, 09:29 AM
it does not lower the pan below the crossmember. I have stated before it can drop the engine around 1/2 inch to an inch but it does not put the pan below the crossmember so you really have nothing to worry about.

As far as rebates go. I am not a big corporation. I cannot do rebates.

Like I said before if ten people can pony up for the trans mount then I can do it and start selling trans mounts as well. Though initially I would need to do a 10 piece run minimum and there is no way around that.

we now have 5 people if you guys want to go at the 5 people at $115 price we can do it. so that would be $130 shipped.
oh ok thank god

and not rebate but like a discount if we recently bought them. Nothing would be mailed in lol... it was just a thought - if not i can man up and pay the price

drift freaq
01-30-2011, 11:46 AM
oh ok thank god

and not rebate but like a discount if we recently bought them. Nothing would be mailed in lol... it was just a thought - if not i can man up and pay the price

Well we could start a list for transmission mounts. As far as the engine mounts go since the current group of people are completely gung ho to get them now. We are going to do the current group of 5 at $115. So start sending in your money guys and as soon as the 5 of you have paid the mounts will be shipped.

$115+15 shipping

paypal is
[email protected]

Jay97240Sx
01-30-2011, 03:28 PM
Will I be able to modify these mounts to drop the engine another 1/4 inch by cutting or shaving some material off ? I have circuit sport mounts and I want to swap them out asap, they are shaking the shit out of my car.

drift freaq
01-30-2011, 03:41 PM
Will I be able to modify these mounts to drop the engine another 1/4 inch by cutting or shaving some material off ? I have circuit sport mounts and I want to swap them out asap, they are shaking the shit out of my car.
you can change the height by rotating the mounts. Its not possible to trim some off them. LOL

You should not have a problem achieving a 1/4 inch drop it just takes some playing around with the positioning of them.

Jay97240Sx
01-30-2011, 04:59 PM
The reason I ask this is because I had to remove about a 1/2 inch from my circuit sports so that my turbo could clear my hood. I wanted to use Ur mounts plus jgy engine brackets. Just incase I needed alittle more clearance I was hoping I could remove some material.

chiprez
01-30-2011, 05:55 PM
Ill send my payment in on Thursday.

I'd be down for a trans mount if I hadent already just bought a nismo tranny mount.next time I guess

drift freaq
01-30-2011, 06:27 PM
The reason I ask this is because I had to remove about a 1/2 inch from my circuit sports so that my turbo could clear my hood. I wanted to use Ur mounts plus jgy engine brackets. Just incase I needed alittle more clearance I was hoping I could remove some material.

Like I said earlier and has been stated my mounts lower your engine 1/2 inch to an inch. So I do not see a problem with you clearing your hood.

Jay97240Sx
01-30-2011, 07:50 PM
Great will pick this up my next pay cheque

LaSuperSlow
01-30-2011, 08:05 PM
hmmmm if the group buy is still up by friday count me in... btw is the warranty 3 months, 6 months, or 1 year? I know they last a long time but i was just wondering

chiboy002
01-30-2011, 08:07 PM
money sent yesterday

drift freaq
01-30-2011, 09:21 PM
hmmmm if the group buy is still up by friday count me in... btw is the warranty 3 months, 6 months, or 1 year? I know they last a long time but i was just wondering

The group buy will still be up on Friday. It just may hit a second round. :D

As far as the warranty goes its based on manufacturing defective workmanship deal.

In other words if you have a problem and its within a short period of the purchase, say within the first month after purchase? It will be warrantied.

If you do not experience any kind of failure immediately then you should not experience a failure at all. Unless you do not follow suggestions.

Suggestions are...
Do use a heat shield especially on a turbo application. Do not use a impact/air ratchet or torque wrench on the lock nuts.

Excessive Heat will affect Polyurethane. Its the nature of the beast, hence the heat shield recommendation.

Though I would also recommend using the factory heat shield on the exhaust side pretty much all the time.

Oh and for anyone who asks, making heat shields for the numbers that are made and sold is cost prohibitive for me.
It would drive the price of the mounts up significantly.

With that said there are many sets of 70 durometer yellow ones running around on cars as I speak that have been in use for years.

phaiwezzie
01-31-2011, 01:48 PM
payment sent.

drift freaq
01-31-2011, 02:59 PM
payment sent.

Both yours and Chiboy's payments have been recieved. We should have all 5 payments by thurs and mounts should be shipping on friday.

chiboy002
01-31-2011, 04:48 PM
i HAVE to use a torque gun? Can i just use a torque wrench and a breakerbar/pipe? I don't have access to these things... fml

as well as, how can i make a heat shield - there doesn't look to be one on mine currently

drift freaq
01-31-2011, 05:48 PM
i HAVE to use a torque gun? Can i just use a torque wrench and a breakerbar/pipe? I don't have access to these things... fml

as well as, how can i make a heat shield - there doesn't look to be one on mine currently

No Do not use a Impact gun air ratchet or torque wrench! The mounts come with lock nuts that tighten down nice and tight with an ordinary wrench or ratchet.

I was stating that not using a heat shield and using a Impact or air ratchet are what you should not do.

Search around you should be able to find someone or car in the junk yard with the factory heatshield.

Oh and I have received a third payment so we are moving right along now.

LaSuperSlow
01-31-2011, 08:55 PM
thanks for the reply. warranty seems good, and ill be waiting for the second round. since you dont make transmission mounts which one would you recommend to use with these mounts? i was thinking of using the peak performance one(the red one since its not as hard) since the 240 will one day be my daily drive once i fix all the suspension stuff.

drift freaq
02-01-2011, 12:59 AM
thanks for the reply. warranty seems good, and ill be waiting for the second round. since you dont make transmission mounts which one would you recommend to use with these mounts? i was thinking of using the peak performance one(the red one since its not as hard) since the 240 will one day be my daily drive once i fix all the suspension stuff.

that sounds like a good one. as far as the second round goes consider yourself in on it. As the way its going it will probably wind up filling up by the end of this week.

chiboy002
02-01-2011, 07:04 AM
No Do not use a Impact gun air ratchet or torque wrench! The mounts come with lock nuts that tighten down nice and tight with an ordinary wrench or ratchet.

I was stating that not using a heat shield and using a Impact or air ratchet are what you should not do.

Search around you should be able to find someone or car in the junk yard with the factory heatshield.

Oh and I have received a third payment so we are moving right along now.
aaah i see, even better lol

drifter_for_life06
02-02-2011, 08:59 PM
if i can still throw my name down for the list of 10, count me in, or start a new list of 5 with me. PM me to lemme know

drift freaq
02-03-2011, 11:05 AM
if i can still throw my name down for the list of 10, count me in, or start a new list of 5 with me. PM me to lemme know

sent you a p.m.

chiprez
02-03-2011, 04:48 PM
payment sent

drift freaq
02-03-2011, 05:32 PM
payment sent

very cool first round of 5 has been squared and stuff will start shipping tomorrow.

drift freaq
02-04-2011, 07:00 PM
ok guys here is the deal on the trans mounts. To make them is a little more complicated, as we would design them to have the exhaust mount hanger studs.
Anyways These would be $80 each if we are to manufacturer and sell them. I know its not cheap in comparison to existing trans mounts out there. The difference is ours would be the Green 80 durometer urethane and would have the bracket hanger studs for your exhaust.

The only other trans mount out there that has that is the Nismo and these would be a definitive step up from those.

So if ten of you want to commit, I can do it. Expect a 3-4 week lead time on the initial run due to setup and whatnot.

Oh and all mounts that have been purchased so far have been shipped.

Mister.E
02-04-2011, 08:14 PM
ok guys here is the deal on the trans mounts. To make them is a little more complicated, as we would design them to have the exhaust mount hanger studs.

you sir, are a boss. i HATE how all the other aftermarket mounts dont incorporate this feature.

s14j
02-06-2011, 10:58 PM
BEST mounts in the WORLD!!

i have the green set i picked up from him when i was rebuilding my ka.
amazing non the less.

whats with the hate on the color? there motor mounts! what u want him to make them pink and sprinkle glitter on them?
come on now.

my bros sr has nismo mounts they feel like my stock ones. (crap)

from oem to this mounts you will feel a drastic change no joke.
no rattles in my dash no crazy vibration from the motor nothing.

easy to install, put them in used a regular ratchet thats it.
the lock nut is similar to what skateboards use.

SIMPLY to sum it up it was worth the money, every penny. there just great!

thanks Dave for a absolutely amazing product

DreamN
02-07-2011, 12:20 AM
^ As a matter of fact, I do want pink glittery mounts. What's wrong with that?

Dave, thanks again. I'll have updates once the car is on the road again.

drift freaq
02-07-2011, 09:45 PM
ok guys its time for another set of 5 people.
Whoever spoke up about wanting in a the next list of 5 here we go lets this party started!

chiprez
02-07-2011, 10:02 PM
got my mounts in today!hopefully i can get in installed soon

s14j
02-08-2011, 12:16 AM
^ As a matter of fact, I do want pink glittery mounts. What's wrong with that?

Dave, thanks again. I'll have updates once the car is on the road again.

get some nail polish and your set! :D

mikefc
02-08-2011, 09:26 PM
Okay,I am not trying to beat a dead horse but I am really interested and the fact that they lower my engine seems sketchy.
DF can you shed some light on this please.

drift freaq
02-09-2011, 12:09 AM
Okay,I am not trying to beat a dead horse but I am really interested and the fact that they lower my engine seems sketchy.
DF can you shed some light on this please.

I will state what I have stated before. Due to the offset studs and the mounts being circular it allows you to shift the position of the stud in the engine bracket which can lower the engine 1/2-1 inch lower than Nismo mounts. This can also be achieved by setting one centered stud up and one down. The maximum lowest position is achieved by putting the centered studs up on each with the offset stud rotated to the outside. This is how its achieved. Nothing sketchy about it at all.

I have said this before as well but I will say it again. At the lowest position your oil pan does not sit below your crossmember. This has been documented in the review thread.

mikefc
02-09-2011, 10:58 AM
Sounds good.
Just bought them outirght.
Dont feel like waiting lulz

drift freaq
02-09-2011, 11:41 AM
Sounds good.
Just bought them outirght.
Dont feel like waiting lulz

cool deal will ship today.

chiboy002
02-09-2011, 05:39 PM
got mine 2 days after... FAST SHIPPING
horrible timing on the transmounts for me lol - im now saving up for gauges

Installing them today - they look amazing.

LaSuperSlow
02-09-2011, 07:21 PM
im still in for it

1.LaSuperSlow

drift freaq
02-11-2011, 11:06 AM
Ok people I have 3 sets of the current batch left. Because of this I am going to do a mini special deal.

Buy them now at $115 a set first come first serve. $15 for the shipping of course. So that is $130 shipped. Once they are sold then we will set up a New round for the group buy and do 10 people for $110. Deal.

Irresistible
02-11-2011, 03:13 PM
I will be buying a set of these, and some transmission mounts this summer. This shit looks legit.

Lees_Garage
02-12-2011, 12:51 PM
PM'ed. Going to buy a set.

drift freaq
02-12-2011, 01:00 PM
PM'ed. Going to buy a set.

And this makes 2 sets left.

chiboy002
02-12-2011, 04:24 PM
so trans mounts are for sure?

drift freaq
02-14-2011, 09:44 PM
so trans mounts are for sure?

Not until ten people commit. Lots have said they are interested no one has committed. Without ten? It will never happen.

Sorry guys, its just to high an expense without a guaranteed return, to do without the commitment.

Now as far the metal shields for the engine mounts go that could happen.

chiboy002
02-14-2011, 09:53 PM
Not until ten people commit. Lots have said they are interested no one has committed without ten? It will never happen.

Sorry guys, its just to high an expense without a guaranteed return, to do without the commitment.

Now as far the metal shields for the engine mounts go that could happen.
aaaaaaaah i see - yeah my stock head shield looks like it would BARELY do much. Its pretty much just a small flap of metal that barely covers the mount. I'm prolly going to heat-foil wrap it as well, exhaust side.

I'll sign up for a trans-mount as soon as i get some spare monies - count me in.

twin240s
02-15-2011, 12:09 AM
sorry i pushed your button! good luck with the sale. hope you can get to 10.:goyou:

drift freaq
02-15-2011, 10:46 AM
sorry i pushed your button! good luck with the sale. hope you can get to 10.:goyou:

Well your Apology is accepted. Just in the future think a little before you go off on a post. I do applaud you for coming back and apologizing, its a rare thing on Zilvia. LOL

Oh and as far as going to ten goes, I actually passed it. I had several full price purchases. That is why there is now only 1 set left at $115. I went through the current run that were made.

As soon as this set is sold, I will start round 2 with a fresh run.

drift freaq
02-15-2011, 11:23 PM
Ok folks the last set of the first round has been sold. This is the official start of round 2.

1. Prime

Lees_Garage
02-19-2011, 01:49 PM
Recieved my mounts yesterday, Thanks DF!

drift freaq
02-20-2011, 04:38 PM
Recieved my mounts yesterday, Thanks DF!

You are welcome. Come on people all you guys who said you would wait till the second round, its here, its now, get on it!

My240sx
02-22-2011, 01:57 PM
I am definitely interested if there is a motor and tranny mount set. Been looking around and these seem the best. I will keep checking back, but I would definitely go in for the motor and tranny set. Let me know...

drift freaq
02-22-2011, 07:08 PM
I am definitely interested if there is a motor and tranny mount set. Been looking around and these seem the best. I will keep checking back, but I would definitely go in for the motor and tranny set. Let me know...

Hmmmm, I guess I have to reiterate what I have said before. If you want a trans mount then you will have to commit with ten others. Checking back will not change that. Lots of people say they want a trans mount. Funny thing is not even ten of you can manage a commitment to it.

Sorry and not trying to be harsh but your words above show a lack of commitment. You want it if its easy for you. Like others you do not seem to really want to make the effort. If you really wanted to you would be putting yourself on a list.

Come on people trans mounts are not going to happen unless ten of you step up.

xxoreolovexx
02-23-2011, 08:29 AM
I know this isn't a review thread but i am going to review these anyway. OK, I wanted to make sure that i had some time with these mounts before i reviewed them. First impression was "WOW". Great quality and great looking mounts. Install was pretty straight forward. I did wrap them in aluminum heat shield barrier. The hardest thing was to line the motor up straight, but still it was easy enough. After installation the initial vibrations were noticeable, but they weren't horrendous like with some other brands. As far as the isolated bolts go they truly do work and do serve a purpose. The motor feels more alive than it ever has now. I have this paired with the peak performance tranny mount because there was no tranny mounts available from driftfreaq at the time of my purchase, and i didn't want the nismo mount. So all in all these mounts are the shiiiiiit. They definitely change the feel of you car and its a positive change for sure. Great product, Awesome communication and customer service from driftfreaq. Completely worth the money. I would advise to everyone to pick a set of these up. Sorry i have no pictures though.

drift freaq
02-23-2011, 11:21 AM
Round 2 update

1. Prime
2. Gold Zenki
3.Jontron 5000

5 person break at $115 remember folks in case you did not bother reading shipping is $15 so it would be $130 shipped.

10 person break at $110 and at this price its $125 shipped.

This is time dependent. If 10 people sign up within the next week? We will do the 10 person break. If its only 5 then we go with the 5 person break.

jesse_s13
02-23-2011, 11:31 AM
damn i just bought oem for $200="(

Gold Zenki
02-23-2011, 03:15 PM
common people sign up!!!!!!!!!!!! im running out of money with my built i need to save as much as possible lol, if we do make it to 10 im using what i saved to buy the gold heat tape :)

Gold Zenki
02-23-2011, 03:19 PM
ps do u ship with flate rate boxes or maybe even the envelope?? it might save some$$ XD just a thought,

drift freaq
02-23-2011, 03:52 PM
ps do u ship with flate rate boxes or maybe even the envelope?? it might save some$$ XD just a thought,
yes the shipping price is based on priority mail medium flat rate with tracking confirm. Plus a very small handling fee.

Gold Zenki
02-23-2011, 04:08 PM
cool just wondering lol.

jontron5000
02-23-2011, 11:08 PM
So the price for your motor mounts is $115 shipped for each of the 5 people who are signed up?

drift freaq
02-23-2011, 11:48 PM
So the price for your motor mounts is $115 shipped for each of the 5 people who are signed up?

Ah no its $115 plus shipping, shipping is $15. Get your name on the list and we will only be 2 away from hitting it.

jontron5000
02-23-2011, 11:55 PM
Ah no its $115 plus shipping, shipping is $15. Get your name on the list and we will only be 2 away from hitting it.

Oh that's still a good deal, seeing as how those lame Nismo motor mounts are like $200+

How do I sign up for these mounts?

drift freaq
02-24-2011, 12:22 AM
Oh that's still a good deal, seeing as how those lame Nismo motor mounts are like $200+

How do I sign up for these mounts?

I just updated the list with your name. As soon as it hits 5 you guys can go ahead and paypal me the cash. I will ship out shortly after that.

1. Prime
2. Gold Zenki
3.Jontron5000

Gold Zenki
02-24-2011, 10:16 AM
hey bro as for that few month manufacturer warranty lol, can u hold mine off till i actually drop my motor in :P... i highly doubt ill have a problem but never know maybe i got the one which a fly fell into the mix

drift freaq
02-24-2011, 10:31 AM
hey bro as for that few month manufacturer warranty lol, can u hold mine off till i actually drop my motor in :P... i highly doubt ill have a problem but never know maybe i got the one which a fly fell into the mix

Fly fall into the mix? LOL but ya I think it can be noted for you.

Gold Zenki
02-24-2011, 10:47 AM
Fly fall into the mix? LOL but ya I think it can be noted for you.
lol im sleepy sorry, but yea awsome thanks bro.. bumppp peoplee put urselves on the listt!!!!

jontron5000
02-24-2011, 12:37 PM
I just updated the list with your name. As soon as it hits 5 you guys can go ahead and paypal me the cash. I will ship out shortly after that.

1. Prime
2. Gold Zenki
3.Jontron5000

sweet, sounds good. Just go ahead and shoot me a PM whenever the list hits 5 since I'm not on Zilvia as much anymore and i'll Paypal you the money

:bigok:

drift freaq
02-25-2011, 10:57 AM
sweet, sounds good. Just go ahead and shoot me a PM whenever the list hits 5 since I'm not on Zilvia as much anymore and i'll Paypal you the money

:bigok:

Will do, 2 more people and we roll the next 5 sets.

drift freaq
02-25-2011, 05:49 PM
and yet another person has committed one more and the 5 rolls. We keep this up we could roll the 10 by next wed.

1. Prime
2. Gold Zenki
3.Jontron5000
4.silsx13
5mack97

is number 5 I say we roll

Gold Zenki
02-26-2011, 12:45 PM
ill be down to hold til wed. for 10people

drift freaq
02-26-2011, 05:27 PM
ill be down to hold til wed. for 10people

well we have 5 as of know, so we might as well roll on it. You guys can start paying me. If we do hit 10 by wed morning I will refund the $5 difference.

Gold Zenki
02-26-2011, 05:48 PM
paid....... bumpp

Prime
02-26-2011, 11:43 PM
paid....... bumpp

Second. gdmsglengthbs

NismoDriverS13
02-27-2011, 02:36 AM
i have a quick question....

i bought these maybe 2 months ago and drive my car daily. don't have any problems yet and ive been telling everyone i know with 240's about these mounts.

my question is, i would have to put a heat shield around the driver side mount if im running turbo? or is it even with just headers? so far i didnt have a single problem, but im just trying to prevent one in the future. thanx again Drift Freaq

drift freaq
02-27-2011, 12:12 PM
i have a quick question....

i bought these maybe 2 months ago and drive my car daily. don't have any problems yet and ive been telling everyone i know with 240's about these mounts.

my question is, i would have to put a heat shield around the driver side mount if im running turbo? or is it even with just headers? so far i didnt have a single problem, but im just trying to prevent one in the future. thanx again Drift Freaq

First off, you should start looking at things positively. You have not had any problems period! J/K
LOL
Especially if your telling your friends about them. Which, I offer a big thank you, as well.

As far as heat shields go...

An aftermarket header is a different beast. Its welded steel tubes vs cast iron (which is the stock one) . It does have different heat transfer properties by shear difference in design. I would say a heatshield would benefit you. Remember the factory mounts come with a heatshield to guard against possible heat from the stock down pipes.

That is why I tell people to retain their factory heatshield and use it. I am in the process of starting up a heatshield run. When I do it the cost of the mount will go up $10 though I do not think that is to much more to ask. LOL

Gold Zenki
02-28-2011, 09:12 AM
Free Monday bump! Common guys get in before wed. I'm using my discount on heat shields lol woo

drift freaq
03-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Yes its time for the second round of 5. Come and get these bad boys people.

driftheart
03-02-2011, 10:04 PM
Count me in, just let me know when to send the payment.

chiboy002
03-02-2011, 10:23 PM
will these fit z32? I might have a cousin buy these then, i have no other nissan friends :\

drift freaq
03-03-2011, 12:07 AM
Ok next list of 5.

1. Driftheart

will these fit z32? I might have a cousin buy these then, i have no other nissan friends :\

hmmm I would have to look at Z32 mounts its possible they could be used. I would just be interested in seeing the height of the Z32 mount.

ceniack
03-03-2011, 11:59 PM
I'm in.

Send me a PM with payment instructions

drift freaq
03-04-2011, 12:30 PM
ok update time , 3 more to go on the second batch of 5.

1.driftheart
2.ceniak

richie_z40sx
03-04-2011, 11:57 PM
I was told these mounts would seat the engine lower..I got nismo tranny mount..is that gonna make a difference?

drift freaq
03-05-2011, 12:13 AM
ok will do here we go people 2 more till 5

1.driftheart
2.ceniak
3.richie_z40sx

drift freaq
03-05-2011, 08:15 PM
come on people 2 more to fill up the current list of 5.

chiprez
03-06-2011, 10:04 PM
how many of you guys had to trim the stud on the mounts to be able to fit?and if so,how much?cause my studs were really long and i trimmed some off at work and the stud is still to long to fit

twin240s
03-07-2011, 03:13 AM
dang im eating my own foot. did some research myself after i ran my mouth and sounds legit. and everyone wont shut up about it. i might have to buy a set of these big boys. how much total with heat shield and shipping? please and thank you!!

drift freaq
03-07-2011, 10:41 AM
dang im eating my own foot. did some research myself after i ran my mouth and sounds legit. and everyone wont shut up about it. i might have to buy a set of these big boys. how much total with heat shield and shipping? please and thank you!!
we have not officially made heat shields yet. As far as total with shipping goes its right here in the thread. Put your name on the list. That will bring the total to four, which means we only need one more person, to wrap up the second set of 5 in the second round.

drift freaq
03-09-2011, 12:32 PM
come on people just 2 more to fill up the second list of 5 on the second round.

chiboy002
03-09-2011, 01:10 PM
i'll ask him to pull a motor mount and take a pic/measure. I'll let you know when he gives me that

drift freaq
03-09-2011, 02:04 PM
i'll ask him to pull a motor mount and take a pic/measure. I'll let you know when he gives me that

ya then I can see if these will work on the Z32., If they do great. Oh and check to see of the bolts are offset or completely centered.

drift freaq
03-09-2011, 07:45 PM
ok we have number 4. Seeing how someone else just went ahead and paid outright the full price we have technically hit 5. So you guys can start paying and we can get it all sewn up. In the meantime yes there is still another slot open for anyone else as well. Lets do this people.
1.driftheart
2.ceniak
3.richie_z40sx
4.bustadave, flaked!

ceniack
03-10-2011, 11:02 AM
paid, can't wait!

drift freaq
03-11-2011, 12:12 PM
one more spot people come on. Lets get this second part of the second round rolling.

ceniack
03-11-2011, 07:57 PM
for those of us that have paid when do these ship out?

thanks again, can't wait to get mine in.

drift freaq
03-11-2011, 08:26 PM
for those of us that have paid when do these ship out?

thanks again, can't wait to get mine in.

They should be going out starting next Monday. Priority mail. I will try to ship all on the same day. LOL if not by tues or wed at the latest.

Actually two of the people on the list have not paid yet. In fact they have not even responded back to the p.m.s I sent them. I will still ship the people who have paid.

drift freaq
03-13-2011, 12:27 PM
Well one guy got back to me with a bill problem. I will give him that shit happens. I.E. not planning for shit. LOL
The other guy straight up just flaked. So we are back to 3 spots open people.

Gold Zenki
03-14-2011, 02:34 PM
Hey bro I was in the second group by when should I be getting them ?

drift freaq
03-15-2011, 12:47 AM
Hey bro I was in the second group by when should I be getting them ?

you should be seeing them friday.

MrFairlady
03-15-2011, 08:15 AM
Sent payment for a set. Need to be able to lower my engine a bit.
Valve cover resting on my super expensive hood.

Gold Zenki
03-15-2011, 02:44 PM
Ok cool cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smbonn2005
03-16-2011, 11:26 PM
In for first round with the heatshield =)

ceniack
03-17-2011, 12:22 AM

sweet!!!

*does happy dance*:hsdance:

Noxy
03-17-2011, 03:57 AM
I have a quick question for you drift freaq...

My CA18 mounts are almost done for. This thread's title says these mount can be used on the CA, too, but the CA sits at angle. So would I be able to position these mounts in a way that would be close to stock(except for the height difference)? Thanks!

drift freaq
03-17-2011, 11:10 AM
I have a quick question for you drift freaq...

My CA18 mounts are almost done for. This thread's title says these mount can be used on the CA, too, but the CA sits at angle. So would I be able to position these mounts in a way that would be close to stock(except for the height difference)? Thanks!

you should, I have seen people use these mounts with the CA and you know KA's and SR's sit at an angle as well.

Noxy
03-17-2011, 02:29 PM
True, I guess I should have said its sits at "more" of angle, then huh?

What the hell, sign me up for a set.

drift freaq
03-18-2011, 03:58 PM
All current round 2 groups 1 and 2 orders have been shipped as of today.

The start of the round 3 list is official as of NOW!

1. Noxy

Prymortal
03-19-2011, 10:38 PM
Hey im keen prossibly not this round maybe the next (thanks earthquakes...I'll know on wedensday if i can go this round)

Thing is i live in christchurch postcode 8042, new zealand . so i need to know if you can send to here & how much its going to cost.

Been looking for your engine mounts for a while now only heard good things.

drift freaq
03-19-2011, 11:29 PM
Hey im keen prossibly not this round maybe the next (thanks earthquakes...I'll know on wedensday if i can go this round)

Thing is i live in christchurch postcode 8042, new zealand . so i need to know if you can send to here & how much its going to cost.

Been looking for your engine mounts for a while now only heard good things.

shipping to Christchurch will be $52

Oh and now we might as well start a list on the trans mount. Here is the ten of you sign up at $85 each and we will go ahead with the trans mount. You will have to expect a 3-4 week wait time once the trans mount part of the group buy is done.

so here we go

Prymortal
03-20-2011, 07:43 AM
Thats cool, pretty sure i can afford it But i'll message you on here wedensday to confirm.
Would you mind if i do a review in the future about them on http://www.nissansilvia.co.nz/ ? you might get more nz guys asking about them.

drift freaq
03-20-2011, 12:27 PM
Thats cool, pretty sure i can afford it But i'll message you on here wedensday to confirm.
Would you mind if i do a review in the future about them on http://www.nissansilvia.co.nz/ ? you might get more nz guys asking about them.

not a problem at all.

Prime
03-20-2011, 04:12 PM
Here is the ten of you sign up at $85 each and we will go ahead with the trans mount.

1. Prime

Fixed that for you. Hahah. Only reason I didn't buy earlier was you didn't offer earlier.

drift freaq
03-21-2011, 08:18 PM
ok folks this means we have 1 person officially on the trans mount list and 2 people on the engine mounts. keep it going.

mitcheyismyname
03-21-2011, 10:31 PM
ok folks this means we have 1 person officially on the trans mount list and 2 people on the engine mounts. keep it going.

Since I lived in a special place, pm me with a total price for s13 engine and trans mount to 96818. Also I know this GB is for the engine mounts, I would like to know te price if just the trans mount alone to te same zip code. Thanks

drift freaq
03-21-2011, 11:58 PM
Since I lived in a special place, pm me with a total price for s13 engine and trans mount to 96818. Also I know this GB is for the engine mounts, I would like to know te price if just the trans mount alone to te same zip code. Thanks
I use U.S. Postal service priority mail. So your shipping would be the same as everyone else. shipping for the trans mount alone would be the same as for the engine mounts. In the states I can combine the trans mounts and engine mounts in the same package as they go flat rate box. If it fits it ships. LOL

One_love_silvia
03-22-2011, 01:38 AM
how bad is the vibrations from these inside the car? alot of engine noise or no?

drift freaq
03-22-2011, 11:08 AM
how bad is the vibrations from these inside the car? alot of engine noise or no?

There is minimal to none in the vibration department. These will not rattle your dash. In fact no one has ever complained about vibrations and I have never felt anything that would cause me to speak up.

RNGWLD
03-22-2011, 11:30 PM
I vouch for statement above....

as a matter of fact, my old mounts were so disgustingly worn out that the engine vibrated a lot, and I felt much more vibrations. These urethane ones fixed that...so (at least in my case) not only did they tighten up the engine and improved response, they also actually improved car comfort/reduced shaking.

Schassis707
03-23-2011, 12:13 AM
Just like it was said above, I also have not had any issue with vibrations. Great product! Dave I still say you should make me a set of purple ones

Gold Zenki
03-23-2011, 04:33 AM
Just got mine last night. damn that's a big box for them lol there has to be a way to save a lil extra on shipping lol. Well they look great and even came in sealed package with lock nuts too. I dont know uf the mounts are any good yet but delivery/presentation was/is awsome!! Thanks a lot drift freaq !!!! Can't wait till the built motor is in with these!!

Turbo Nismo
03-23-2011, 03:19 PM
Money sent! xD

Prymortal
03-23-2011, 09:14 PM
1. Noxy
2. Prymortal

Ok im in & i've made payment today, Thanks cant wait to try them out

Rockogtr
03-24-2011, 08:55 AM
any deals if you buy the trans mount and the motor mounts?

drift freaq
03-24-2011, 11:24 AM
any deals if you buy the trans mount and the motor mounts?

LOL the prices posted are the deals. The trans mount is not going to be something cheap or discounted. It costs a lot to manufacture it. Plus if we do not get 10 people it will not get made. Period!

You want a deal? Here is a deal, buy a set of the engine mounts and I will throw in the Nismo trans mount for $45 more. Though its not going to be as nice as the trans mount I am working on.

Oh ya we need 3 more people on the current round of engine mounts to get to 5.

Rockogtr
03-24-2011, 03:30 PM
payment sent! add me to the list for the motor mount group buy

drift freaq
03-24-2011, 03:45 PM
added
1. Noxy
2. Prymortal
3.rockogtr

two more people !

Prymortal
03-24-2011, 09:29 PM
LOL the prices posted are the deals. The trans mount is not going to be something cheap or discounted. It costs a lot to manufacture it. Plus if we do not get 10 people it will not get made. Period!

You want a deal? Here is a deal, buy a set of the engine mounts and I will throw in the Nismo trans mount for $45 more. Though its not going to be as nice as the trans mount I am working on.

Oh ya we need 3 more people on the current round of engine mounts to get to 5.
I can agree with that!!!! im disapointed in my nismo mount sure its better than factory but not much thort went into making it as i can almost push it side to side with my fingers..... its just 2 bits of rubber holding it & the rest is hollow.

(took alot of modifying to get it nice & probably ended up costing more than your mount in total) Also your mount sounds like a better way to go since it's also coming with a exhuast bracket. alot of the other urethane type 1's dont.

driftheart
03-25-2011, 10:27 AM
I got my mounts installed on Wednesday, the car feels so much better, my mounts were shot. I was told I need a tranny mount as well, as mine is apparently broken. How many people have signed up for the tranny mount, just 1?

drift freaq
03-25-2011, 10:51 AM
I got my mounts installed on Wednesday, the car feels so much better, my mounts were shot. I was told I need a tranny mount as well, as mine is apparently broken. How many people have signed up for the tranny mount, just 1?

just one officially but the more people that sign up the more get on board. it snowballs.

driftheart
03-25-2011, 01:26 PM
Well..I hope it snowballs fast, hahah.Put me in.

1. Prime
2.Driftheart

drift freaq
03-28-2011, 12:22 PM
Well..I hope it snowballs fast, hahah.Put me in.

1. Prime
2.Driftheart

cool come one people who have spoke up with interest on the trans mount.

Oh and we need two more people for the current round of 5 on the engine mount group buy. Get in here people lets get this round closed up by the end of the week.

drift freaq
03-30-2011, 12:35 PM
added now we are down to 1 more on this section of round 3

1. Noxy
2. Prymortal
3.rockogtr
4.noynek

bustadave
03-31-2011, 03:24 PM
I'm in!! Number 5 on the list!! payment already sent!! thanks

1. Noxy
2. Prymortal
3.rockogtr
4.noynek
5.bustadave

drift freaq
03-31-2011, 10:04 PM
yes and that means we start the next section of round 3

OLDSCHOOLRICER
04-01-2011, 01:49 AM
can wait till i get paid so i can get these mine are dead

One_love_silvia
04-04-2011, 06:42 PM
so just out of curiousity, would these be recommended for a DD? u guys said they give no inside vibration so i assume they shud be fine, but u never know. and is there anyone who can make a clip who has these installed, with the engine running, and taking the video inside and outside the car?

id really appreciate it. sorry i just want to make sure i know what im buying. i got to find out yesterday (after they were already on my car) that i bought broken q45 calipers from someone, so i have to now buy new calipers... $$ i didnt want to and couldnt really afford to spend. so im a little skeptical on what im buying for now.

drift freaq
04-04-2011, 11:00 PM
so just out of curiousity, would these be recommended for a DD? u guys said they give no inside vibration so i assume they shud be fine, but u never know. and is there anyone who can make a clip who has these installed, with the engine running, and taking the video inside and outside the car?

id really appreciate it. sorry i just want to make sure i know what im buying. i got to find out yesterday (after they were already on my car) that i bought broken q45 calipers from someone, so i have to now buy new calipers... $$ i didnt want to and couldnt really afford to spend. so im a little skeptical on what im buying for now.

Lots of people use them on their dailies. I would not worry if I were you. I would not even be saying this if it were not true.
Seriously look at my trader rating. LOL

Turbo Nismo
04-05-2011, 08:39 PM
Got my MM's today, can't wait to put them in. Thanks drift freaq!

drift freaq
04-05-2011, 11:28 PM
Ok I have to go out of town on Family business from this thurs to the following thurs. I will try and get current orders shipped but I may have to wind up shipping them the following friday. Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

In the meantime the second part of the 3rd round can be filling up there list. When I get back I will be shipping out everything. Again sorry for any delays.

1.jturbo

Rockogtr
04-13-2011, 06:49 AM
Did these get shipped out yet?

drift freaq
04-13-2011, 09:22 AM
Did these get shipped out yet?

They are shipping on friday. I posted that above your post.

Oh and I will be back in town then. So the people who want to should get in the list of the last 5 of round 3.

91cupcake240
04-13-2011, 05:08 PM
would i be able to pick up motor n tranny mounts from u? i need them asap!

drift freaq
04-13-2011, 09:23 PM
would i be able to pick up motor n tranny mounts from u? i need them asap!

Well you should be able to pick up engine mounts from me on friday or sat. As far as the Nismo trans mount goes I will have to check with my boy at Nissan, to see if their are any in stock. Given the situation in japan.

drift freaq
04-15-2011, 11:42 AM
I will no longer be offering Nismo trans mounts, as an alternative trans mount option. The wholesale price has gone up on them,so I cannot offer the deal I did before.

Its time for you guys to step up so we can start producing my trans mounts.

driftheart
04-16-2011, 07:03 PM
How many people have signed on for the tranny mount so far?

drift freaq
04-17-2011, 08:56 PM
How many people have signed on for the tranny mount so far?

Just two, you and another person.

drift freaq
04-19-2011, 06:08 PM
All current orders have been shipped. come on people lets fill up the list for the last five of this round.

drift freaq
04-21-2011, 10:45 AM
4 more people needed for the last part of round 3.

Noxy
04-21-2011, 08:02 PM
Got the mounts today. They look and feel great! I probably won't get a chance to install them for another month or so...

Milo (San Antonio)
04-21-2011, 08:28 PM
Just got mine. Nice product. Thanks again for the quick ship and the T-shirt. Would suggest it to any interested.

drift freaq
04-21-2011, 08:53 PM
Just got mine. Nice product. Thanks again for the quick ship and the T-shirt. Would suggest it to any interested.

LOL I think you posted in the wrong thread. I don't have T shirts. I do ship quick though. Oh and you should buy a set of my mounts you will like them. LOL

st280
04-22-2011, 11:33 AM
Hey wondering if you sent mine out yet? (PmpSmackYoAss from AIM) haha.

drift freaq
04-22-2011, 12:01 PM
Hey wondering if you sent mine out yet? (PmpSmackYoAss from AIM) haha.

actually going out today. You should see them tomorrow.

speedfreq
04-22-2011, 08:45 PM
Can I get a pair and a tranny mount? Shipped to 60563?

drift freaq
04-23-2011, 10:58 AM
Can I get a pair and a tranny mount? Shipped to 60563?

you have a p.m.

drift freaq
04-26-2011, 01:28 PM
ok people we have had some side sales in the last part of round three. So I am doing a special since round 3 is closing in the next two days.
I have 3 sets available from round three. I will open to the door for immediate purchase on them at the $115. That means $130 shipped. paypal is [email protected]

speedfreq
04-26-2011, 01:34 PM
Payment sent!

drift freaq
04-26-2011, 03:36 PM
Payment sent!

got it. shipping happening.

st280
04-26-2011, 05:26 PM
Got it yesterday. Going in saturday. Thanks!

drift freaq
04-27-2011, 10:48 PM
Ok Folks its official we are moving on to Round 4.

Jturbo
04-28-2011, 12:10 AM
did you get my paypal?....hey i just want to make sure

drift freaq
04-28-2011, 10:54 AM
did you get my paypal?....hey i just want to make sure

got it and shipped it.

Prymortal
04-28-2011, 10:22 PM
Got mine today thanks!

drift freaq
04-28-2011, 11:17 PM
Got mine today thanks!

very cool, glad to help you guys out over there.

Prymortal
04-29-2011, 05:23 AM
Thanks, now that i've got the grease off my hands, nice & easy to install, didn't realise they were that lightweight thort the box was empty at first lol atm im waiting on some material to arrive for a sheild, but i did start it up with the factory sheild defintly a nicer feel, & even nicer after i started it up with the modifyed nismo tranny mount.

Money well spent :)

Jturbo
04-29-2011, 09:47 PM
got mine today,fast shipping,the material feels good they goin in my car in a few weeks

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o136/jupa28/DSC05285.jpg

drift freaq
04-30-2011, 11:29 AM
good deal man. Yup people time to step and get some great mounts at a great price.

drift freaq
05-02-2011, 08:00 PM
Remember this is round 4 now.

the list is wide open as well so put your name down to get the deal

unreal-
05-02-2011, 08:35 PM
damn these mounts would match my exterior color perfectly :(

Thats ok, im still enjoying my V1's *the yellows* after about a year they are still kicking serious ass!

So the only difference between the yellows and the greens is color/durometer? What was the duro of the yellows?

drift freaq
05-03-2011, 11:04 AM
damn these mounts would match my exterior color perfectly :(

Thats ok, im still enjoying my V1's *the yellows* after about a year they are still kicking serious ass!

So the only difference between the yellows and the greens is color/durometer? What was the duro of the yellows?

the durometer of the yellows is 70.

drift freaq
05-04-2011, 11:58 AM
ok guys I am going to make the trans mount part of the group buy a little more interesting.

that is I will require 5 people not ten to get the trans mount off the ground and going. Which means after the initial 5, the trans mount list will work the same way the engine mount list does. 5 people at a time for a discount and buy it now at full price. This means 3 more people and we roll the initiation of the trans mount!

1.Prime
2.driftheart
3.Yuda

Bubba
05-06-2011, 11:56 PM
I need both options sir. If we got 5 in for engine and trans mounts as a set could that make things easier for you and possibly save us some shipping cost?

drift freaq
05-07-2011, 01:01 AM
I need both options sir. If we got 5 in for engine and trans mounts as a set could that make things easier for you and possibly save us some shipping cost?

well see the thing is the trans mounts will take 3-4 weeks after payment for them to be manufactured. The engine mounts are on a much shorter production run time. As there is no initial setup to do.
Once the trans mounts are initially run and they are available then they could be shipped with the engine mounts for the same shipping price in a flat rate box.
Though not on the initial run. Unless you want to wait an extra 3-4 weeks for your engine mounts. I will say,
if you put your name on the list for the trans mount,plus a certain autocross driver I know that needs a trans mount. We will be one person away from doing the trans mount run.

boost infested
05-08-2011, 01:57 AM
I am interested in a pair of engine mounts but I am in Canada....

Price with shipping to Canada? T3K 6J1.

drift freaq
05-08-2011, 04:27 PM
I am interested in a pair of engine mounts but I am in Canada....

Price with shipping to Canada? T3K 6J1.

Sent you a p.m.

drift freaq
05-10-2011, 09:52 PM
The mounts are selling at the regular price. I guess you guys don't care about the discount. should I just open it up to everyone at the regular price and just get rid of the group buy $5 discount?

Bubba
05-12-2011, 10:31 PM
I'm trying to get a friend to commit to a trans mount so we can complete a full list for those. May be able to get more to commit if I can get the car back together for our meet on Saturday night.

drift freaq
05-13-2011, 06:42 PM
I'm trying to get a friend to commit to a trans mount so we can complete a full list for those. May be able to get more to commit if I can get the car back together for our meet on Saturday night.

sounds cool man.

AaronKong
05-15-2011, 08:10 PM
Hi Dave,

I had make payment to you for the Engine Mounting.
Please advised if you had received it.

drift freaq
05-15-2011, 09:03 PM
Hi Dave,

I had make payment to you for the Engine Mounting.
Please advised if you had received it.
Do you check your email? Payment has not only been received but your mounts have been shipped. Paypal emails you with the shipping notification when its shipped through them. It went Priority Mail international.

AaronKong
05-15-2011, 09:28 PM
Thank Dave.

Noted. I did not received Email from Paypal.
But anyway thank for the heads up.

boost infested
05-16-2011, 01:19 PM
I just got mine today but i dont have them in the car yet.. I am sure they will be awesome!

white1996zenki
05-17-2011, 12:24 PM
i'm intrested in a pair of engine mounts shipped to ny zip 11428. how much and how long after i send payment can they be shipped?
[email protected] whats's you paypal info

drift freaq
05-17-2011, 01:12 PM
i'm intrested in a pair of engine mounts shipped to ny zip 11428. how much and how long after i send payment can they be shipped?
[email protected] whats's you paypal info

$135 shipped, and they will go out today or tomorrow. paypal is [email protected]

drift freaq
05-20-2011, 11:44 AM
Ok folks we have now sold the the first five sets of this round straight out. That means we are now officially on the second set of 5 for round 4.

Outright or list up, just do it!

One_love_silvia
05-21-2011, 06:43 PM
think anyone can post pics of their heat shield they made for in? just lookin for ideas.

drift freaq
05-22-2011, 03:28 PM
think anyone can post pics of their heat shield they made for in? just lookin for ideas.

I might be able to come up with a pic of the old school heat shield. I am working on trying to set up doing a heat shield. Of course like was previously stated it would probably drive up the price of the mounts themselves.

One_love_silvia
05-22-2011, 10:44 PM
a pic would be perfect. im just trying to figure everything out before i buy them. im definitely ready to, just tryin to figure shit out... gotta make heat shields, buy exhaust mani gaskets and studs/bolts.

figure while were lifting my engine up, might as well fix that pesky exhaust leak.
do u happen to know anywhere that sells them drift freaq? besides the stealership of course.

SRTFerg
05-23-2011, 10:33 AM
1.SRTFerg

payment will be sent today.

drift freaq
05-24-2011, 06:40 PM
For any of the San Francisco bay are peeps, I will be in the bay area in the Palo Alto area from thurs through next wed and I will have some mounts with me. In case anyone needs some.

Prime
05-25-2011, 02:52 AM
I already got my mounts, but I'd be down to hook you up with a cup of coffee or something. I'll be in San Jose for the weekend.

One_love_silvia
05-27-2011, 02:50 AM
what do u think about using this as a heat shield? and how much do u think would be needed? Gold Heat Reflective Racing Film (http://www.240sxmotoring.com/gohererafi.html)

drift freaq
05-27-2011, 06:06 PM
what do u think about using this as a heat shield? and how much do u think would be needed? Gold Heat Reflective Racing Film (http://www.240sxmotoring.com/gohererafi.html)
that should work fine.

lflkajfj12123
05-27-2011, 06:21 PM
hey drifter freak

possible you could make some of these as tall as the nismo ones for people with low cars for more clearance

will buy a set if you can

drift freaq
05-27-2011, 08:56 PM
hey drifter freak

possible you could make some of these as tall as the nismo ones for people with low cars for more clearance

will buy a set if you can

If you are concerned about pan clearance, Its not an issue and these have been put on some pretty slammed cars.

lflkajfj12123
05-27-2011, 10:05 PM
not worried about the pan

my downpipe scrapes every where so i wanted to raise the whole exhaust up as much as i can

but i heard the nismo guys deteriorate after a year or so

drift freaq
05-28-2011, 12:49 AM

my downpipe scrapes every where so i wanted to raise the whole exhaust up as much as i can

Have you thought about the Circuit Sports downpipe. its specifically designed for situations like yours.

lflkajfj12123
05-28-2011, 09:17 AM
i have a ka ~_~

One_love_silvia
05-28-2011, 03:17 PM
payment sent

drift freaq
05-28-2011, 05:27 PM
payment sent

mounts have been sent.

drift freaq
05-29-2011, 06:48 PM
One set of mounts left before we move on to round 5 people.

Bubba
05-30-2011, 03:39 PM

I would suggest modifying your DP after you get these mounts and install them. I'll be building my DP around my setup after I put mine on.

One_love_silvia
05-31-2011, 02:53 PM
got the mounts. hope to install them this weekend or next! super fast shipping.

drift freaq
06-01-2011, 10:13 AM
This is officially the start of Round 5.

srtferg has now flaked out after saying he would purchase so position 1. is open again.

For anyone who does not bother reading the rest of thread? Though I have started the trans mount list, there have not been enough people willing to commit to a trans mount, to warrant actually making it.
So unless that list fills up I do not have trans mounts at this time.

ta2dpnoy
06-04-2011, 01:48 AM
1. ta2dpnoy

payment sent.

drift freaq
06-04-2011, 11:13 AM
1. ta2dpnoy

payment sent.

actually you bought your set outright. Items that get bought outright get sent out asap. People who's names are on the list have to wait till the list is full before they get theirs. That is why they get them at a $5 discount. per set.

so the list is still

for this round.

ta2dpnoy
06-04-2011, 01:12 PM
actually you bought your set outright. Items that get bought outright get sent out asap. People who's names are on the list have to wait till the list is full before they get theirs. That is why they get them at a $5 discount. per set.

so the list is still

for this round.

LOL! I see. 5 bucks is bucks. No biggie.

drift freaq
06-05-2011, 04:58 PM
LOL! I see. 5 bucks is bucks. No biggie.

ya just thought I would point it out. No worries you should see your mounts on like wed or thurs. Priority mail.

drift freaq
06-09-2011, 07:07 PM
wow things got slow.

One_love_silvia
06-11-2011, 12:57 AM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e266/deathsreaper200/IMG00407-20110610-2218.jpg

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? :snoop:

goin in tomorrow!:D so stoked that i wont have to hear "BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" any more when im driving. that shit sux when u have a migraine

edit: wow didn't know its be such a large pic O.O sorry lol.
but hey, atleast its a nice up close shot of the mounts lol

edit 2: oh hey the pic is smaller! i think? it is right now on my laptop at least lol.
if it was really downsized, thanks mods! <3

edit 3: what. the. fuck shitbreak. its back to being big... leme see what i can do...

drift freaq
06-11-2011, 12:25 PM
Dude resize that pic its so freakin huge it takes forever to load even on DSL. lol

One_love_silvia
06-11-2011, 10:31 PM
no homo or anything dude....but i fuckin love u man.

these mounts are the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! havent been able to test the performance yet, but my car is dead quiet inside now. its the first time ive had non-vibrating mounts since before my exhaust. its actually kinda weird how quiet it is. and im actually able to hear my exhaust.

shows u how used to the circuit sports ones i was.

drift freaq
06-15-2011, 10:53 PM

these mounts are the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! havent been able to test the performance yet, but my car is dead quiet inside now. its the first time ive had non-vibrating mounts since before my exhaust. its actually kinda weird how quiet it is. and im actually able to hear my exhaust.

thanks man always happy to see people satisfied.

drift freaq
06-19-2011, 12:47 PM
keep those orders coming.

drift freaq
06-27-2011, 02:36 PM
Ok guys I have a special for all of you.

When we were making the last generation of Yellows we made a number of them with centered studs. I forgot about these with the advent of the Greens and they sat in a box. I going to offer them up at $100 a set.

Now to get in on these you need to act now. This is going to be a limited time basis deal.
Start the list now I would like to see at least 5 people buying at a time on them at this price .

Shipped will be $115 shipped. That is a $20 discount to get Yellow ones.

Mikey McFly
06-30-2011, 03:35 AM

Are the Circuit Sports solid? I'm rocking solid mounts and am so ready to go back to something quieter and smoother. The noise and vibrations are getting old. About 3 years too old, haha.

I'm really interested on grabbing a set of these now. Should I consider swapping out my solid tranny mount also?

One_love_silvia
07-05-2011, 02:19 AM
Are the Circuit Sports solid? I'm rocking solid mounts and am so ready to go back to something quieter and smoother. The noise and vibrations are getting old. About 3 years too old, haha.

I'm really interested on grabbing a set of these now. Should I consider swapping out my solid tranny mount also?

yes they are solid. no i dont think u need to worry about swapping tranny mounts.

and since ur in sd, if u want, when i can make it to a meet for once, u can come for a ride in my car to see how damn quiet these things are lol

Mikey McFly
07-06-2011, 12:12 PM
Yea, definitely. Are you going tonight to the Clairemont one? Looks like I'm gonna be needing to buy two sets.

milk_with_pulp
07-11-2011, 12:24 AM
Next check I am up for the group buy or just meet up and purchase from you. Not far of a distance between us. Shipping may be the best bet due to the 405 closing down though.

Turbo Nismo
07-12-2011, 10:04 AM
Loving these mounts so far. Thanks!