PDA

View Full Version : Air bag light flashing in Stock '95

95se
01-27-2020, 08:36 PM
The airbag light starting flashing a year ago. It started when I started the car and I heard a click click noise when it happened. Was also having hesitation while this click noise would occur. That click noise fortnately has been figured out. The fuel pump relay was cutting out because the ground from battery to engine was corroded and has now been replaced and all grounds on engine harness have been cleaned. Engine no longer cuts out.
Fuel pump relay works fine now but air bag light still flashes and flashes continuously. I did the reset and it is now flashing much slower with a 1 then 2 flash and starts over. I assume it's now giving a code. I guess it could just be a coincidence that the problem started with the battery ground cable issue or could it have damaged the module. Any idea's
Thanks

Agamemnon
01-27-2020, 08:51 PM
Have you downloaded the FSM and looked under the BF section? I would assume you have because you've been here since 2002.

You have #2 SRS fault.

95se
01-27-2020, 08:55 PM
Have you downloaded the FSM and looked under the BF section? I would assume you have because you've been here since 2002.

You have #2 SRS fault.

Yes I looked at it. Will look again.
Thanks

dct223
01-28-2020, 10:54 AM
Page BF-98 to BF-100