PDA

View Full Version : Lots of help needed

OnThatLoud87
02-27-2017, 02:59 PM
Never posted on here before but I've been reading a long time, last October I picked up a 93 hatch with a Silvia front end from down in PA.

Wiring was pretty hacked up so I started by putting a wiring specialties harness in for the motor, a sr20det into s13 harness. I currently have the apexi power FC D jetro the car came with in it for an ECU. after swapping over the wiring specialties harness I noticed that for whatever reason the Body harness connector was the female side of a SOHC white plug and that the correct end was wired into the old harness. well, i manually pinned all those wires into my new harness trying both the white SOHC and brown DOHC plugs and neither made a difference I'm still not getting power to the ECU.......

Being that so much of this wiring was hacked already should I just do an entire chassis harness? the cars already gutted and caged so i wouldn't need to remove much to get to the little wiring that's in there, it's only a summer car so heat and air conditioning aren't important, neither is defrosters or anything like that. all the radio wiring has already been ripped out etc.