PDA

View Full Version : Can't rev pasted 3500rpm help!

Ambi
07-05-2014, 08:47 AM
So over the last couple of days I've installed a new exhaust manifold on my t28bb with full exhaust system with a deleted cat and it was all made by the same company "TOG auto". So I start it up and it sounds pretty weird but I figured that's just the new exhaust. Then I take it around the block and it won't rev 3500rpm. If I try it runs ruff as guts and kinda feels like the turbo it self is stopping it self. I put everything back together the same way I took it apart, all the bolts are tight as f**k plus locking tabs on the turbo, air flow meter is hooked up, a wire broke on the o2 sensor so I solded a bit of wire in there and I plugged up the egr pipe that went to the stock manifold. I'm really lost, pissed off and I need help. My suggestion so far has been boost leak but I've checked all my lines to my boost controller, my ecu which is stock, a boost cut which I was only running 10psi before I swap everything out an it ran fine and someone thought that since I solded a wire to link two broken ones together on o2 sensor.

So lost >_< I've asked TOG over facebook but it's late, I've got a few responses of them but they'll call me tomorrow or on monday.

krron
07-05-2014, 09:25 PM
could be the maf

inlineesiixxx
07-10-2014, 02:12 PM
it could be a vacuum leak. id check all of your hoses. follow them from the manifold all the way to their destination (b.o.v., wastegate, etc) make sure they are in good condition, no cracks, cuts and are all secured well.