PDA

View Full Version : ka-t need help

consatantagrevation
05-01-2014, 11:45 PM
i have searched the internet over and over again and can not find anyone with even a similar problem as i am having. my car is running insanely rich and misfiring at idle w/b is reading 9.4-10.1 i have replaced the ecu,injectors,maf, ive done it all trying to lean it out and with no result ive even put several sets of number 7 ngk r plugs gaped to between .25-.32 we've tried both
mod list:
cx racing turbo kit
.50ar to4e top mount
walbro 255
tomei fpr (set any where from 43.5 all the way to 0 psi no change)
stock ecu
stock maf
stock injectors

i have a nissan master tech helping me
the fact that i have stock ecu,maf,and injectors should not effect how the car idles there is a hidden problem here the car has a extremely rough idle like that of a built rotary. dont want to be rude but i dont need to be preached to about how i need to learn about what im doing everybody has to start somewhere

OnTheChip
05-02-2014, 09:38 AM
It could be a faulty fuel pressure regulator or leaking injector(s).

heychris
05-02-2014, 12:22 PM
Did you do a compression test before reposting this problem?

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=562243

Again sounds like you have several issues. The bone stock KADE ecu and injectors were not designed for boost...

My reply from your other thread still stands. I would again suggest hitting up Amazon for some books on turbo/supercharging an engine so that you can gain basic knowledge on the principles involved... I hope for you that the engine is not already ruined at this time...

Good luck!

Ch

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

spooled240
05-02-2014, 12:46 PM
It could be a faulty fuel pressure regulator or leaking injector(s).

This. The diaphram in the FPR might be leaking and causing it to simulate a medium to high load situation.

swap the stock one back on there and see if that helps.

consatantagrevation
05-02-2014, 01:31 PM
i swapped the stock one back in it idled smooth at 12.5-12.7 for about 30 secs then the problem just popped back up it ran rich

consatantagrevation
05-03-2014, 05:30 PM
Joe said not to do that
Oh and i found the problem it was a exhaust leak before
the o2 sensor

JF_OverBoosted
05-04-2014, 08:58 PM
Needs tune.