stock t25,injectors,maf
isis intake
isis screamer pipe
Fmic
full 3'' exhaust
0,7 bar boost
255 walbro
300zx fuel filter
Pulled plugs(new bkr 70 out tonight and they was bright white,also AEM wideband show --- on idle and jumping from 13 to all the way lean when I'm driving.I thought that my wideband need to be calibrated now it's on p001, and sensor mounted on the downpipe.
cheked for vac leaks with carb cleaner,cheked tps,maf cleaned.
I'm thinking that it could be bad f.pump or injectors.I was running recirc hks BOV,now open and tighten the spring almost maxed and car running a litllebit better
Can it be a bad FPR?(I'm running stock)How can I check it?

PomiDori
05-19-2010, 11:32 PM
Update:new z32 fuel filter,no change.boost gauge show -0,7 bar vacuum can it be vacuum leak?
tested voltage on the fuel pump 13.**volts
tested maf voltage 13.**volts
when car was running I unplugged maf and wideband started to read 14 after about 3min running with maf unpluged it show all the way rich.
And when I unpluged O2 sensor there was no difference,can it be a bad O2 sensor?
Tomorrow I will try with another maf from redtop and fuel pressure test.What fuel pressure should I have on Idle and under load?
Please help!

PomiDori
05-29-2010, 01:15 AM
no suggestions?
thoughts?
Update,it's been a while,but installed a new TPS(old acting wierd),coolant sensor,nismo fpr and atometer fuel pressure gauge.
so fuel pressure is good adjusted to 40psi,
I got Safc 1gen and z32 maf is comming soon,maybe it will help ?
need suggestions!

apex
05-29-2010, 06:07 AM
Verrill: Plug Color Chart (http://www.verrill.com/moto/sellingguide/sparkplugs/plugcolorchart.htm)

looks like the over heated one

modulation
05-29-2010, 05:24 PM
no suggestions?
thoughts?
Update,it's been a while,but installed a new TPS(old acting wierd),coolant sensor,nismo fpr and atometer fuel pressure gauge.
need suggestions!

Turn down your timing a little.
Get 1-2 colder stage plugs.

lazysk8er2
05-29-2010, 06:11 PM
bkr7e platinum or copper spark plugs.

looks like your running lean in that cylinder

PomiDori
05-30-2010, 03:52 PM
Turn down your timing a little.
Get 1-2 colder stage plugs.

Turn down means retard?
I"m running bkr7e ngk,
The problem is somthing else not plugs,because afr 10 at wot and --- on idle and crusing like 16-17.

STEVES14
05-31-2010, 03:08 PM
Turn down means retard?
I"m running bkr7e ngk,
The problem is somthing else not plugs,because afr 10 at wot and --- on idle and crusing like 16-17.

Is there a way you can datalog the car?? do u have nistune?

STEVES14
05-31-2010, 03:16 PM
Here's a quick check list

1.check timing
2.check TPS voltage make sure your at .50 volts 0r .50-.40
3. whats ur fuel pressure at when idlein
4. check your o2 sensor

My questions to you

1. is the ecu tuned? or stock?
2. how old is the gas in your car?
3. how much boost u runnning?
4. and have u poured any type of octane booster or fuel cleaner in your car?

Octane boosters and fuel clears we'll discolor your plugs trust me!!!!!!

STEVES14
05-31-2010, 03:24 PM
no suggestions?
thoughts?
need suggestions!

1. 40psi @idle is to much stock setting is 36psi-32psi
2. what voltage is the MAFS giving the ecu? The 13 volts means its getting power but what is the voltage going back to the ecu? should be 1.00 volt or .75 volts at idle.
3.is your TPS sensor adjusted to .50 volts at idle? to check for tps volt check the white wire at idle should be .45-.50 volts if not loosen the 2 bolts and turn it til u see .50-.45 volts on ur volt meter.

STEVES14
05-31-2010, 03:25 PM
also look into getting a nistune ECU!!!!!!!!!! there GREAT!!

NIStune - Nissan Realtime ECU tuning (http://www.nistune.com)

PomiDori
06-02-2010, 01:14 AM
Here's a quick check list

1.check timing
2.check TPS voltage make sure your at .50 volts 0r .50-.40
3. whats ur fuel pressure at when idlein
4. check your o2 sensor

My questions to you

1. is the ecu tuned? or stock?
2. how old is the gas in your car?
3. how much boost u runnning?
4. and have u poured any type of octane booster or fuel cleaner in your car?

Octane boosters and fuel clears we'll discolor your plugs trust me!!!!!!
1.timming 2nd mark from right
2.new tps 0.45 closed
3.38psi now
4.how to check o2 sensor?

1.stock ecu
2. 2 weeks
3.10psi
4.lucas injector cleaner))
thanks for help,will check voltage maf to ecu as u said.

I Forgot,When I bught my car It had fried engine harness and ecu(replaced now)
Can burnt wires cause damage to maf?(all sensors replaced excluding maf and O2)

slider2828
06-02-2010, 11:37 AM
I forgot to add shitty gas will do the same as well........ what gas are you putting in there? But what you have there is normal.... There is nothing wrong with the plug. That is called a grounding strap and that whiteness is normal.

White needs in the ring around the plug and the 1st thread is what you should be concerned about. A "safe" tune is when the first thread and the ring around the core is not dark.. meaning running lean....

Your plugs are fine... Perfect working order.....

STEVES14
06-05-2010, 06:17 AM
I forgot to add shitty gas will do the same as well........ what gas are you putting in there? But what you have there is normal.... There is nothing wrong with the plug. That is called a grounding strap and that whiteness is normal.

White needs in the ring around the plug and the 1st thread is what you should be concerned about. A "safe" tune is when the first thread and the ring around the core is not dark.. meaning running lean....

Your plugs are fine... Perfect working order.....

^^^this is true!!! but he should check the mafs and make sure that it is function correctly

on the maf one wire is gonna give u 13 0r 12 volts ok....the other is ground (black) and the other wire which i think is white should be the 1 volt to .75 volt wire!!!!! remember u should see this reading from the MAFS @ idle!!!! if u have data scan data log ur MAFS volt should be around 1.45-2.56 volts at cruz and when u nail the throttle you should be around 3-4.12 volts.

one more question what BOV are u running and is your MAFS before the turbo or after? in other words are u running draw-through or blow-through MAFS

PomiDori
06-05-2010, 12:41 PM
mafs before turbo and i got hks bov recirculated.
Thnks!

bees
06-12-2010, 06:33 PM
so are u running a blacktop with a 63 ecu? i think the pin out for the O2 sensor is different for blacktop vs redtop ecu. which could explain why u see no difference. do a little search, i remember stumbling upon this topic a while back