ESmorz
10-24-2009, 03:01 AM
Bitches.

http://psuwordnerd.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/franziafruityredsangria.jpg

+

http://www.2heartsvending.2hearts.biz/images/sprite_can.jpg

revat619
10-24-2009, 03:19 AM
that is some seriously peasant shit right there.

I LUV MY S13
10-24-2009, 03:29 AM
bum status haha

Phlip
10-24-2009, 03:34 AM
BumWine.com (http://www.bumwine.com)

deolio
10-24-2009, 03:37 AM
goooooooooooon

ronmcdon
10-24-2009, 05:05 AM

Must try Cisco!

Cisco is bottled by the nation's second largest wine company, Canandaigua Wine Co., in Canandaigua, NY and Naples, NY - the same company as Wild Irish Rose.

Known as "liquid crack," for its reputation for wreaking more mental havoc than the cheapest tequila. Something in this syrupy hooch seems to have a synapse-blasting effect not unlike low-grade cocaine. The label insists that the ingredients are merely "citrus wine & grape wine with artificial flavor & artificial color," but anyone who has tried it knows better. Tales of Cisco-induced semi-psychotic fits are common. Often, people on a Cisco binge end up curled into a fetal ball, shuddering and muttering paranoid rants. Nudity and violence may well be involved too. Everyone who drinks this feels great at first, and claims, "It's not bad at all, I like it." But, you really do not want to mess around with this one, because they all sing a different tune a few minutes later. And by tune, I mean the psychotic ramblings of a raging naked bum.

ESmorz
10-24-2009, 07:27 AM
It's for the party on the go.

The journeyi over.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/AvrilH8er13/1024090457.jpg

I'mgoing to bed my dick hurts.

Dirty Habit
10-24-2009, 09:23 AM
Someone watches always sunny...

Homer_Simpson
10-24-2009, 09:59 AM
Must try Cisco!

Cisco is bottled by the nation's second largest wine company, Canandaigua Wine Co., in Canandaigua, NY and Naples, NY - the same company as Wild Irish Rose.

Known as "liquid crack," for its reputation for wreaking more mental havoc than the cheapest tequila. Something in this syrupy hooch seems to have a synapse-blasting effect not unlike low-grade cocaine. The label insists that the ingredients are merely "citrus wine & grape wine with artificial flavor & artificial color," but anyone who has tried it knows better. Tales of Cisco-induced semi-psychotic fits are common. Often, people on a Cisco binge end up curled into a fetal ball, shuddering and muttering paranoid rants. Nudity and violence may well be involved too. Everyone who drinks this feels great at first, and claims, "It's not bad at all, I like it." But, you really do not want to mess around with this one, because they all sing a different tune a few minutes later. And by tune, I mean the psychotic ramblings of a raging naked bum.
I had Cisco when I was younger, got wasted so fast.

Otto347
10-24-2009, 10:55 AM
so you watched sunny lol

fishyboi
10-24-2009, 10:57 AM
ha ha ha ha

palmdale_mob
10-24-2009, 10:59 AM
So classy .

lewisfk
10-24-2009, 11:07 AM
In Texas they stop selling alcohol after 9pm so if u didn't have the hook up u were screwed! My cousin put me on to Thunderbird when we were young teens! It taste like some cheap wine but with a hell of a kick! My fav is to mix it with kool aid or jolly ranchers! U can get fucked up for less than 5 DOLLARS! Now thats the recession drink of the year!

sb253
10-24-2009, 11:20 AM
im more of a Night Train type of guy

Pank
10-24-2009, 11:21 AM
One of esmorz's hobbies is "Magnets"

yokotavia
10-24-2009, 11:26 AM
your a few episodes behind on its always sunny.

ESmorz
10-24-2009, 11:33 AM
Perfectly up to date. Just hadn't had a chance to try it out.

Besides the puke everywhere it's all good.

One of esmorz's hobbies is "Magnets"

Nah, I'm more into ghouls.

For the record wine and especially cheap wine in volume is disgusting.

all show no go
10-24-2009, 11:34 AM
Don't forget Thunderbird.

Taniguchi_Is_#1
10-24-2009, 11:40 AM
hey ESmorz, why don't we ever play nightcrawlers anymore?

ryguy
10-24-2009, 12:15 PM
I think we need to have an intervention.

ESmorz
10-24-2009, 12:25 PM
hey ESmorz, why don't we ever play nightcrawlers anymore?

We can play nightcrawlers again, no problem.

spoolandslide
10-24-2009, 01:17 PM
Last night the wine flowed like... wine, down into my stomach.

The night was going well until the garbage pail cousin made an arrival, Theres just not enough salt in the world for her.

tricky_ab
10-24-2009, 01:36 PM

It's the first thing I thought of when I first seen this thread....:ddog:

!Zar!
10-24-2009, 02:18 PM
Must try Cisco!

Cisco is nasy as hell. Not like a nasty liquor way. But it tastes like alcoholic syrup. Beh. Cheap though. My friends sister loves this stuff. She can't seem to get enough of it.

Bubbles
10-24-2009, 05:39 PM
For the record wine and especially cheap wine in volume is disgusting.

You didn't just find this out did you?

Ah, so young.

ESmorz
10-24-2009, 07:15 PM
You didn't just find this out did you?

Ah, so young.

I hate wine, I always steer clear of it at all costs. We ran out of beer and were short on money so we made an executive decision.

The half and half spritzer deals weren't bad though.

Off to the store to buy fish sticks and another box.

cleantune
10-24-2009, 08:50 PM
Not a big fan of wine either, but the honeys love it, so its pretty much necessary lolz

SR240DET
10-24-2009, 09:28 PM
That episode reminds me of, Maddog 20/20, the only alcoholic beverage that makes you puke and have the shits at the same time.

Tokona-x
10-25-2009, 01:32 AM
Thats some ghetto ass shi$t:tweak: but the funny part is i actually want to try it :rofl::rofl:
how do you mix it??

In Texas they stop selling alcohol after 9pm so if u didn't have the hook up u were screwed! My cousin put me on to Thunderbird when we were young teens! It taste like some cheap wine but with a hell of a kick! My fav is to mix it with kool aid or jolly ranchers! U can get fucked up for less than 5 DOLLARS! Now thats the recession drink of the year!

ESmorz
10-25-2009, 02:28 PM
Last night the wine flowed like... wine, down into my stomach.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/AvrilH8er13/1025090134.jpg

:keke:

SexPanda
10-25-2009, 07:46 PM
I think we need to have an intervention.

lol. I love that.

Maybe some group counseling?:rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2:

jspaeth
10-25-2009, 08:02 PM
It's always sunny is the funniest show, period.

lewisfk
10-25-2009, 08:13 PM
Thats some ghetto ass shi$t:tweak: but the funny part is i actually want to try it :rofl::rofl:
how do you mix it??

With jolly ranchers u have to put about 10 or so in the bottle and let it dissolve, it takes about two hours. If your in a rush use the kool aid! I use one in half packages of kool aid, I dont like that sweet so there is no need to ad sugar! :barf: