PDA

View Full Version : Supra TT or NSX

shortyman4065
10-07-2009, 11:35 PM
Hey I got a buddy of mine that has a choice between getting a 1994 Supra TT and a 1991 NSX. He's not sure which one to choose, and neither am I. I think they're both great cars and would be sick to have, but he's having a tough choice in deciding which one he wants. Post up some comments on which one you think he should get and I'll let him know. This is more like a poll than a thread but whatever haha just trying to help him out. Thanks for everyone's imput if you do choose to comment.

nismo 240sx
10-07-2009, 11:55 PM
ahh that hard choice....its all comes to personal choice there both nice looking cars supra has rear seats and its twin turbo nsx is 6 cylinder with two seats...i think i would lean over the supra

sunnys14
10-07-2009, 11:58 PM
Supra TT ftw.

SexPanda
ahh that hard choice....its all comes to personal choice there both nice looking cars supra has rear seats and its twin turbo nsx is 6 cylinder with two seats...i think i would lean over the supra cuz of the 2jzdett but either is nice

lol wut? Wait seriously...

WUT?

sunnys14
2JZ-GTE foolios!

HyperTek
10-08-2009, 12:01 AM
NSX purely for its heritage. Theres more behind it. The best racing driver the world has ever seen Ayrton Senna's involvement in its development. Japan's first super car.

compared to a overhyped toyota *i know the supra is good too but it doesnt have any achievements behind it.

coww-cho!!!!!
10-08-2009, 12:02 AM
I would personally go for the nsx
i was never a fan of the design of supras as far the cockpit design and the body itself but id sure take the 2j
and i rarely ever see nsx's but ive seen plenty of supras

my favorite NSX its a 95'

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/danielksong/cars/1advan4.jpg

94cc0rd
10-08-2009, 12:13 AM
i like both but the nsx is almost an exotic... haha

so sick!

thrax
10-08-2009, 12:15 AM
NSX has more prestige IMO, it was a japanese competitor to European exotic cars whereas the Supra was a Z and RX7 competitor.
I was going to college when the NSX came out and posters of the nsx lined many a dorm room.

Both will be expensive to maintain and hard to find parts so hopefully your friend has a lot of disposable income.

RiversideS13
10-08-2009, 12:24 AM
is he looking for manual? for the given year nsx only has 5 speed and supra has 6 speed. supra is faster but nsx is sexier

randomxzero
10-08-2009, 12:29 AM
he should go nsx

silviaguy240
10-08-2009, 12:34 AM
NSX has more prestige IMO, it was a japanese competitor to European exotic cars whereas the Supra was a Z and RX7 competitor.
I was going to college when the NSX came out and posters of the nsx lined many a dorm room.

Both will be expensive to maintain and hard to find parts so hopefully your friend has a lot of disposable income.

not really, NSX is pretty damn reliable. only problem it really has since its a 91 is the possible snap ring failure, but i'd check to see if that has already been replaced to prevent it.

most tuning in the usa supra scene is completely the opposite of J land. i hate supra's for the most part since over here they're purpose built dyno queens and drag cars. no one here really road races them or drives em like they're supposed to. all perfect pretty garage decorations that get taken out on special occasions.

HyperTek
10-08-2009, 12:41 AM
this is why NSX all the way
izaWlKxVo1A
then when they did the nsx-r
A8-zbfdPfRg
he died in 94 in a racing crash so i think its a special car.

if you dont know who he is
LKils9Mae8Q

if you cant appreciate the nsx for its heritage, then i dunno what to say, go buy a supra lol

sleep
10-08-2009, 01:04 AM

WUT?

lmao :duh:

satal95
10-08-2009, 01:07 AM
NSX all the way

bl3ujay07
10-08-2009, 01:16 AM
NSX ftw. If i had the money, nsx. More luxurious imo. If he plans on modding it, i would do itb.

Tearlessj
10-08-2009, 04:32 AM
Both great cars, but NSX's are way to slow for my taste. So I would pick the Supra.

sacco sideways
10-08-2009, 04:41 AM
nsx all the way! anyone can get a supra

lucky7
10-08-2009, 06:08 AM
meh. would rather have:

http://www.myvividracing.com/gallery/files/5/5/4/3/_2904.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e235/Bramvr/DSC00182.jpg

964. you can get C2's and C4's for under 20K.
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w174/phunkshon5/4porsche964.jpg

between those two though, hands down the NSX. i am a known supra hater.

ceiling240
10-08-2009, 06:38 AM
I would go NSX too. So sexy!

Wheelchair
10-08-2009, 06:55 AM
true true.... NSX has the rarity factor.

enkei2k
10-08-2009, 07:18 AM

WUT?

hahah rofl :stupid:

shortyman4065
10-08-2009, 07:24 AM
Thanks guys, I actually think he wants to go the NSX route but not sure yet. He's getting one of them this weekend, I'll let you all know which one he chooses. I prefer the NSX but I love the 2j...it's a tough descision lol

sub9lulu
10-08-2009, 07:49 AM
straight lines or corners ?

WanganRunner
10-08-2009, 07:57 AM
NSX. Easy decision. More fun on the track and better looking.

Who cares if you can build a 2JZ to eleventy-bazillion horsepower. It's a big fat GT car. The NSX is a thoroughbred.

ZX88
10-08-2009, 08:57 AM
fuck German cars they are a pain to maintain. I loud get the nsx.

DrftSLowHomIe!!
10-08-2009, 09:35 AM
NSX just on pure class and history of the car.

Quail
10-08-2009, 09:38 AM
As above, I'd be going for the NSX

shortyman4065
10-08-2009, 10:00 AM
Yeah that's what I think he's going to decide, I love the way the NSX looks and so does he so I think he's going with that one. I don't know, I guess we'll find out this weekend. And for him the money's not the issue, his dads rich as hell and is buying which ever one he wants for him. He's a lucky bastard yes I know, but his dad's cool as hell and doesn't give a shit about which one he chooses.

Ceepo
10-08-2009, 10:07 AM
NSX ha ha ha, is so weird this last week or so i have seen 3 seperate nsx's on of them is the manager of walmarts car(wide body, has comptech sticker on the front windsheild) its pretty sick, the other 2 are a newer silver one, and a older red one... pretty sick cars, they look so amazing!!!

Flicktitty
10-08-2009, 10:15 AM
My buddy has a TRD Widebody 1994 Supra with 1150WHP and he had a 05? NSX with intake/header/exhaust/coilovers and brakes with some work wheels, and he sold the nsx after about 4 months of ownership. he has since then picked a GTR. he said the NSX was a better "Street" car then his supra (well odviously)

Personally to me it's a NO CONTEST matchup. Supra win's hands down. More aftermarket (or so it seems) Look better. They handle GREAT. there fast. and with a couple thousand and a good drivers can be something very few cars can run down.

i say supra, over and over.

then again i'm a fanboy.

VROOOM
10-08-2009, 10:20 AM
i like the NSX looks better, but they look much faster than they really are. cool thing about hte NSX is you could probably buy it and sell it a few yearslater for the same price. i think the pricing on them has hit bottom.

KrazyS13
10-08-2009, 10:24 AM
I love the look of the NSX's but they are pretty fuckin slow... I've ridden in a built N/A 91 before and it was not that great...

Flicktitty
10-08-2009, 10:31 AM
i like the NSX looks better, but they look much faster than they really are. cool thing about hte NSX is you could probably buy it and sell it a few yearslater for the same price. i think the pricing on them has hit bottom.

i think that's about the truth. Supra's have SLOWLY lost some of it's "firm" price staying. As with the economy there starting to become less and less money, but they are still holding EXTREMLY well.

shortyman4065
10-08-2009, 10:43 AM
Yeah I agree, but flicktitty I have a question for you, how did your friend legalize the GTR in the US. Im very interested in buying one and saw one in Canada that I like but I know I'll have a ton of trouble with the boarder patrol and bringing it into the US. I heard i can do it as a kit car but I want the car as my daily. PM me if you or anybody else knows how to do this, I'm very interested. Also, this is my bad on going off topic lol, so lets try to still do a comparison between the nsx and supra haha

DrIvEsldEwAyS
10-08-2009, 10:44 AM
supra hands down.

lucky7
10-08-2009, 10:45 AM
its all relative though. some people just get more satisfaction out of driving a smaller, lighter, N/A car. i know i do.

Flicktitty
10-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Yeah I agree, but flicktitty I have a question for you, how did your friend legalize the GTR in the US. Im very interested in buying one and saw one in Canada that I like but I know I'll have a ton of trouble with the boarder patrol and bringing it into the US. I heard i can do it as a kit car but I want the car as my daily. PM me if you or anybody else knows how to do this, I'm very interested. Also, this is my bad on going off topic lol, so lets try to still do a comparison between the nsx and supra haha
Oh, my bad, when i said GTR.... i meant a 2010 GTR.;)

shortyman4065
10-08-2009, 10:53 AM
Well Im just interested in a Skyline in general doesn't have to be a GTR. I'd take a GST-T or any other skyline out there.

driftsilvias13
10-08-2009, 11:13 AM
I would personally go for the nsx
i was never a fan of the design of supras as far the cockpit design and the body itself but id sure take the 2j
and i rarely ever see nsx's but ive seen plenty of supras

my favorite NSX its a 95'

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/danielksong/cars/1advan4.jpg

That's a friend's car.

I personally would choose the NSX but to get the NSX to the way I would want it, it would take a lot of money.

These are 2 completely different cars IMO.

The NSX is a lightweight MR car that is designed to handle well. Kind of underpowered compared to the supra but it wasnt made for straight line speed.

The Supra is a big heavy car that can easily make power and blow the doors off of almost anything if setup correctly.

Its all about personal preference. Your buddy needs to decide, not us.

S14_Kouki
10-08-2009, 11:29 AM
Nsx FTMFW. Fuck a supra dyno queen bitch ass cars.

Flicktitty
10-08-2009, 11:31 AM
i like how NO ONE thinks the supra can corner LOL.

silviaguy240
10-08-2009, 11:36 AM
not in the US. these guys dont understand that.

Flicktitty
10-08-2009, 11:41 AM
not in the US. these guys dont understand that.
theres actually a bigger group of road racing/time attack supra's then you might realize. they just don't get much publicity.

driftsilvias13
10-08-2009, 11:50 AM
i like how NO ONE thinks the supra can corner LOL.

I know supras can corner, but not as good as the lighter MR nsx.

HyperTek
10-08-2009, 12:20 PM
the nsx will appreciate more in the long run.

HyperTek
10-08-2009, 12:23 PM
I4bHwiis4QI

a8dHoF5J9iA

ThatGuy
10-08-2009, 12:25 PM
I, for one, know Supras can corner. After all, the drag strips, dynos, and car show red carpets aren't all lined up in a row for them to get to. They have to turn at some point to get to the next one.

:ddog: :ddog: :ddog:

lucky7
10-08-2009, 01:04 PM
zing! who cares if they can handle? they're one of the worst designed cars ive ever seen. hahaha. i used to dream about having big power under my right foot. i got a little bit of a taste with my S14, and its just not worth the price (to me). everyone is different, and every time the "supra vs _____" thing comes up, people forget that.

ixfxi
10-08-2009, 01:57 PM
NSX purely for its heritage. Theres more behind it. Japan's first super car.

compared to a overhyped toyota *i know the supra is good too but it doesnt have any achievements behind it.

Supras were raced competitively in JGTC as well. I dont get your point.

People try to draw a line and say the NSX qualifies as a supercar and the supra doesnt. If the NSX is such a supercar, then why the fuck is it so fucking slow. Bottom line is, both cars can be tuned for amazing performance... but the Supra is indeed an equally awesome car as well. Sure, lots of detail went into building the NSX... but all of that doesnt mean shit if the car fails to perform (which it often does), hence the reason you read nothing but complaints from NSX owners when they get beat by faster cars (anything from Corvette to MR2 Turbo or 240 Turbo). There was even a FWD Sentra turbo that blew the doors off of the Science of Speed over-priced, over-hyped racecar. Like I said, many cars can be build to go fast.

I personally would choose the NSX but to get the NSX to the way I would want it, it would take a lot of money.
These are 2 completely different cars IMO.
Its all about personal preference. Your buddy needs to decide, not us.

I agree with the above statement, because when you buy a car you buy it for the very reasons YOU feel are important, whether its emotional attachment to a car, tunability, etc. Not because some fucks on a forum vote for you.. thats fucking retarded.

Truth of the matter is, the NSX is a great car but insanely expensive to tune. The Supra is a very close, if not equally as good of a car... and also expensive to tune, but actually brings fucking results. Both look sexy, although I am biased towards the NSX appearance. Though, I'de never want to work on a mid-engine car and therefor, I lean towards the Supra as it appeals to my basic appreciation for FR cars.

Tell your friend that Mike says quit being a pussy, go for broke and buy both. Wife? Children? Who needs that shit. You'll have a Supra and an NSX, you can get laid simultaneously.. all you gotta figure out how to clone yourself.

shortyman4065
10-08-2009, 02:15 PM
HaHa well put lol, well we were talking to his dad and his dad did say he might just buy both since we're making such a big deal out of it. We even discussed whichever car he doesn't get, I might be able to put a down payment on the other one and pay his dad off but for a way cheaper price than he'll be buying it for. His dad's cool that way and he's been my best friend since forever ago and it would be a sick deal cause I wouldn't mind having either of those cars. So if he takes the NSX I'll have a nice supra, or if he takes the supra, then I'll have an "almost" exotic car. IMO it's a win win for me, and now I'm pretty excited about getting a new car. Thanks for all the comments and votes, much appreciated.

lucky7
10-08-2009, 02:15 PM
line up a stock supra against a stock NSX on a real legitimate track. one with lots of turns and whatnot. which do you think is going to walk away from the other?? you could spend $1,000,000 on a fucking pop can, and turn it into a car that does circles around a supra.. stock for stock, the NSX is MUCH more a drivers car. that is undisputable.

as far as NSX owners getting beat by "lesser" cars. there are too many variables to place blame on the car. not to mention the NSX is OLD tech by todays standards. it wasnt a car intended to be modified (i would imagine), it was just built to work right out of the box. and it certainly did that. making power is expensive and IMO, not necessary.

you cant really discount that each car has its potential, as well as appeal to different types of people.

i still would rather have an E46 M3, personally. :D caged, gutted, suspension, LOUD and raw. the exterior is a thing of beauty directly off the showroom floor. :D :D

HyperTek
10-08-2009, 02:25 PM
well of course if the other cars are built up they will be faster. im sure a neon srt4 could blow the doors off alot of cars lol. no doubt the supra is a nice car as well.

If NSX owners are drag racing their cars, no doubt they bought the wrong car for the wrong reasons lol. Even 70s-90s 911s are not super fast cars by todays standards, hell they where typically just like VWs with flat 6s, but once built up they are pretty good, and sought after collectors cars (dont start with the "they dont drive them/leave them stock "bs). Porsche owners dont typically drag those cars.

but who cares, if the OP's friend is one who doesnt appreciate a good built car, and will probably beat on it, let em take whatever lol

ixfxi
10-08-2009, 02:27 PM
line up a stock supra against a stock NSX on a real legitimate track. one with lots of turns and whatnot. which do you think is going to walk away from the other?? you could spend $1,000,000 on a fucking pop can, and turn it into a car that does circles around a supra.. stock for stock, the NSX is MUCH more a drivers car. that is undisputable.

as far as NSX owners getting beat by "lesser" cars. there are too many variables to place blame on the car. not to mention the NSX is OLD tech by todays standards. it wasnt a car intended to be modified (i would imagine), it was just built to work right out of the box. and it certainly did that. making power is expensive and IMO, not necessary.

you cant really discount that each car has its potential, as well as appeal to different types of people.

i still would rather have an E46 M3, personally. :D caged, gutted, suspension, LOUD and raw. the exterior is a thing of beauty directly off the showroom floor. :D :D

ah yes, an E46 M3... which would get its "NEW tech" over-priced, over-weight ass handed to it by a properly built E30 M3.

old tech and new tech doesnt really apply. there are so many old-tech carb'ed beasts out there that can (and will) anally rape these new cars of today.

the majority of how a car performs is about weight and proper tune. you have the NSX with its what, 2-piston front brakes (which work well) and the supra with its massive 4-potters that tend to be, like the 300zx, insufficient for their weight. I just find it ironic that out the box, the NSX is the most balanced of the sportscars... but also the underpowered one. It is what it is.

hOngsterr
10-08-2009, 02:31 PM
i'd get a supra, haha.
but the nsx are somewhat rare,

my friend bought his supra off a guy that was moving back to japan and
didnt know if he should of taken his NSX or Supra, and decided to sell the supra.

but yeah man nsx has more info behind it, and sits fucken low.

it always comes down to personal opinion

silviaguy240
10-08-2009, 02:41 PM
NSX will get him more poon. they'll think hes a ricer if hes got a supra.

gmember240
10-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Bmw m3 ftw

bl3ujay07
10-08-2009, 03:37 PM
its all relative though. some people just get more satisfaction out of driving a smaller, lighter, N/A car. i know i do.

If i had the money, smaller, lighter, n/a car ftw. Nsx owners don't drive around looking to drag race with people. And underpowered, not imo. Take lotus for example.

check out youtube's lotus with k20. and if you just want a rare car, buy a damn vw thing or something.

Okinawandrifter87
10-08-2009, 03:45 PM
NSX for the win.

BoostSlideWayz
10-08-2009, 03:52 PM
I bought a 1994 Toyota supra N-A for my 18ths birfday. and its the love of my life. I'm sure if u got a TT you would be soooo happy. I mean. NSX is a nice car. But there's something about a supra that is so satisfying. there both nice cars, but supras IMO are just more (user friendly) if u ask me. just a BPU set up is simple yet very effective. and with a good tune ppl get up to 450 WHP on stock twins. I say the supra. Not because i have one but because there awesome cars. u wont regret either one u get tho i dont think. GOOD LUCK!!

ixfxi
10-08-2009, 04:14 PM
one thing ive always hated about the supra community

their use of the phrase BPU, which means nothing.

BPU my nuts.

BoostSlideWayz
10-08-2009, 04:26 PM
one thing ive always hated about the supra community

their use of the phrase BPU, which means nothing.

BPU my nuts.

im assuming u think it means nothing because u don't know what it means ? Technically i guess u can use the term for any car. Its just used more often with the supra forums and owners etc.

ThatGuy
10-08-2009, 04:39 PM
No, I know what it means, and I'm sure Mike does too, it is still worthless.

Yet Supra owners cling to it like it is some fucking Badge of Honor.

BoostSlideWayz
10-08-2009, 04:49 PM
I personally don't. I mean I think its used generally to give some one an idea of the upgrades they have done rather than telling some one every part the have.

ixfxi
10-08-2009, 05:41 PM
Bpu+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +

ThatGuy
10-08-2009, 05:50 PM
Hahahaha, exactly Mike!

BoostSlideWayz
10-08-2009, 06:18 PM
ehh ohh well. the guy can make his own decision. both cars are great cars. either one he picks is a win.

shortyman4065
10-08-2009, 06:23 PM
exactly, thanks

Dirty Habit
10-08-2009, 08:54 PM
Theres a church down the street where a red nsx is parked occasionally.. I stopped one day when I saw a guy standing next to it. Turns out he is a pastor and he refered to it as his only "vice."

LOL.

Cool guy. I still see it parked out there from time to time during the summer. Beautiful car.

GO NSX.

http://www.corporate-aliens.com/quotes/templarmaster.jpg

GOD WILLS IT!

shortyman4065
10-08-2009, 09:32 PM
Yeah Im trying to convince him that he wants the Supra, so I can have the NSX haha lol.

BoostSlideWayz
10-08-2009, 09:44 PM
Yeah Im trying to convince him that he wants the Supra, so I can have the NSX haha lol.

You're friend is smart ha. u guys are lucky.... (hey i want the NSX) ( NO I want the NSX) or maybe ill pic the supra lemme think. ha good luck. and u HAVE to show us what car u got in the end.

tricky_ab
10-08-2009, 09:46 PM

I'm actually laughing my ass off because it's the truth...Good work!

shortyman4065
10-08-2009, 09:58 PM
lol yeah for sure, I'll post pics up ASAP. They're both black, so I guess that kind of gives you an idea? But yeah I'll let you all know, and thanks again for all the comments.

ixfxi
10-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Turns out he is a pastor and he refered to it as his only "vice."

I wonder where that money comes from.. hmm......

I'm actually laughing my ass off because it's the truth...Good work!

Here's what you get when a fuckin nerd named Mark Tozer claims he developed a fancy catch-phrase and decides to trademark it:
Toyota Supra FAQ Section - BPU™ - What Does It Mean? (http://www.suprastore.com/bpuwhatdoesi.html)

...and in case they decide to one day eliminate the link, lets copy and paste for the good of humanity:

"BPU™ - What Does It Mean?
Basic Performance Upgrade™ (BPU™). This terms was coined by our founder Mark Tozer to best describe the basic set of performance modifications on a 1993-1998 Twin Turbo Supra. Instead of having to type out every basic mod a car had, we came up with this term. In it's simplest form it describes a Supra that is running elevated boost. In more detailed form the original BPU™ consisted of the following modifications:

I. Downpipe. The downpipe replaces the factory CATS and allows for quicker turbo spooling and 1-2 psi of boost increase. Good for around 35-40 HP.

II. Aftermarket Exhaust. Anytime you can free-up exhaust energy in a turbo car it is a good thing. The factory 2JZGTE engine with the BPU™ mods can flow quite a bit of exhaust gasses. Most aftermarket CAT-Back exhausts are good for around 15HP+ on a BPU™ Supra running 18psi of boost.

III. Elevated Boost (17-18psi+). The major gain in HP and torque (up to 440rwhp and 410 ft.lbs of torque to the wheels) comes when you increase the boost in a Twin Turbo Supra. Increasing the boost can be done via a manual bleeder which allows for higher boost, but no control over boost levels. Manual boost controller, which uses a manual valve for adjusting boost levels (non-electronic). Electronic Boost Controller (most popular), which allows for in-cabin adjustment and regulation of boost pressure.

IV. Boost Cut Controller (BCC). The GReddy BCC is an electronics interceptor device that modifies the manifold pressure signal (boost) to the factory ECU. The Toyota factory ECU in the 2JZGTE Supra has a factory imposed fuel-cut at 1 bar (14.7 psi) of boost. The BCC is adjustable and alters the factory fuel-cut level so higher boost can be run.

Those four items are the foundation of the original BPU™ FAQ written for MKIV and typically produce anywhere from 440-500 HP (crankshaft) on both automatic and 6 speed 2JZGTE equipped cars. Numbers vary upon state of tune and vehicle condition but the formula works and is run in hundreds upon hundreds of Supras. This BPU™ term has become so popular throughout the world and the NET that it is often quoted in magazines and even by other car owners when describing a Supra TT.

Trademark protection for BPU™ has been filed for by SupraStore.com."

Fucking douchebags.

spooled240
10-09-2009, 12:03 AM
at first i was like "are you kidding me?! Supra FTW!!"

but looking at all the posts I'm kinda liking the NSX being like the "ferrari" of japan. I love the newer 2004 NSX's but they are still really expensive..the cheaper early 90's NSX's just look boring to me though.
http://s2ki.iroque.com/BioBanker/Mosport/Sept%2007/NSX%20Mosport.JPG

'04 NSX > Supra

but

Supra > old NSX ........... IMHO

sleep
10-09-2009, 12:49 AM
Well Im just interested in a Skyline in general doesn't have to be a GTR. I'd take a GST-T or any other skyline out there.

Are you serious? Are you completely unaware of the AMERICAN 2010 nissan GTR ? Only 1 model here dude.

Hope you have $120k under your mattress, or an $80k job in your back pocket......

Are you 16? A couple of your posts in this thread suggest you are below 18.

BoostSlideWayz
10-09-2009, 01:15 AM
I wonder where that money comes from.. hmm......

Here's what you get when a fuckin nerd named Mark Tozer claims he developed a fancy catch-phrase and decides to trademark it:
Toyota Supra FAQ Section - BPU™ - What Does It Mean? (http://www.suprastore.com/bpuwhatdoesi.html)

...and in case they decide to one day eliminate the link, lets copy and paste for the good of humanity:

"BPU™ - What Does It Mean?
Basic Performance Upgrade™ (BPU™). This terms was coined by our founder Mark Tozer to best describe the basic set of performance modifications on a 1993-1998 Twin Turbo Supra. Instead of having to type out every basic mod a car had, we came up with this term. In it's simplest form it describes a Supra that is running elevated boost. In more detailed form the original BPU™ consisted of the following modifications:

I. Downpipe. The downpipe replaces the factory CATS and allows for quicker turbo spooling and 1-2 psi of boost increase. Good for around 35-40 HP.

II. Aftermarket Exhaust. Anytime you can free-up exhaust energy in a turbo car it is a good thing. The factory 2JZGTE engine with the BPU™ mods can flow quite a bit of exhaust gasses. Most aftermarket CAT-Back exhausts are good for around 15HP+ on a BPU™ Supra running 18psi of boost.

III. Elevated Boost (17-18psi+). The major gain in HP and torque (up to 440rwhp and 410 ft.lbs of torque to the wheels) comes when you increase the boost in a Twin Turbo Supra. Increasing the boost can be done via a manual bleeder which allows for higher boost, but no control over boost levels. Manual boost controller, which uses a manual valve for adjusting boost levels (non-electronic). Electronic Boost Controller (most popular), which allows for in-cabin adjustment and regulation of boost pressure.

IV. Boost Cut Controller (BCC). The GReddy BCC is an electronics interceptor device that modifies the manifold pressure signal (boost) to the factory ECU. The Toyota factory ECU in the 2JZGTE Supra has a factory imposed fuel-cut at 1 bar (14.7 psi) of boost. The BCC is adjustable and alters the factory fuel-cut level so higher boost can be run.

Those four items are the foundation of the original BPU™ FAQ written for MKIV and typically produce anywhere from 440-500 HP (crankshaft) on both automatic and 6 speed 2JZGTE equipped cars. Numbers vary upon state of tune and vehicle condition but the formula works and is run in hundreds upon hundreds of Supras. This BPU™ term has become so popular throughout the world and the NET that it is often quoted in magazines and even by other car owners when describing a Supra TT.

Trademark protection for BPU™ has been filed for by SupraStore.com."

Fucking douchebags.

EXACTLY. Stop being mad that we have a term that others dont use.... u can use it for your car too. its not somthing thats only alowed to be used by supra owners lol.

Tearlessj
10-09-2009, 02:59 AM
Yea fuck Suprastore everyone hates them. I don't understand all the hate against Supras. Yes, they do have their share of dyno queens, but what car doesnt? Like someone mentioned earlier, Many Supras are road raced but they dont get much attention.

Supra handles better then the Nsx.
Supra is much faster.
Supra will out brake the NSX.

All i'm reading is either stereotype or hate against the owners.

zenki.life
10-09-2009, 03:48 AM
i have always been fond of the Nsx. they look much better that any supra. however the supra in terms of engine is boss.

but still NSX.

DETT
10-09-2009, 04:48 AM
Totally depends on what he wants, if he wants something that handles really well then the NSX is absolutely amazing in that respect. I have driven three of them a 91, a 94, and a 01 and they are like oversized go-carts. The supra on the other hand is a pig, and handles like a sherman tank, however with enough money and I mean ALOT of money due to the fact that the chassis is known for not being the most structurally sound and having very bad flex it needs alot of reinforcement. But again with enough money anything can be quick.

Basically Nsx if he wants to have a very fun car that gets ALOT of attention especially from girls vs Supra which is usually seen as the king of highway pulls which in its own right gets a lot of looks as well. Kinda a win-win situation

DETT
10-09-2009, 04:53 AM
Are you serious? Are you completely unaware of the AMERICAN 2010 nissan GTR ? Only 1 model here dude.

Hope you have $120k under your mattress, or an $80k job in your back pocket......

Negative ghost rider, there are plenty of example of 32,33, and 34 GT-S and GTS-Ts residing in the states, not necessarily legal but they are here and state titled or, quite simply not titled at all like my BNR32 for offroad and track use only.

EDIT: Also to tearlessJ, you are wrong, wrong, and guess what wrong. The NSX vs the Supra in stock to stock is a shut out on a track, drag strip yes the supra takes the cake but who the fuck cares? As I have stated the supra in stock suspension form knows how to do 2 things spin in a turn or understeer treacherously trying to keep the rear end from wagging. I have seen plenty nsx's lay a smack to people that think they were fast in modded supras. I am not hating on the JZA80 it is a milestone in the japanese performance cars right there with the Skyline and NSX but in stock form the design is slightly flawed especially our USDM cars, they were meant to be heavyweight luxury touring/semi-sport when marketed to america. Finding a hardtop is getting harder and harder most are targas which makes the structural rigidity hampered heavily read my above post. Both have their plus and minuses.

Yes the supra can be set up for road race, have you ever priced how much it takes to get that car there? It isn't cheap, but as I have said throw enough money into anything and it will go fast, but I will say it again the NSX is the better platform to start off with for a road race setup, lower CoG, better suspension, stronger frame, and dare I say a better layout with the MR setup.

I am in no way bashing supras, not in the slightest but just speaking basic truths. I share no brand loyalty when it comes to japanese sports cars like most do, I have owned an Evo, 350z, S2000, driven quite a few STis, owned a jdm RHD Honda Integra Type R, and pretty much driven them all and I honestly can't hold a grudge against a brand they all make amazing performance cars. From toyotas supra, all-trac celicas, chasers, Nissans skylines, and z cars and silvias, right down to Mitsu and Suby and of course honda. I love them all, although I am known to side with nissan slightly more and the skyline series :naughty:

Edit #2: also spooled 240 they make front end conversions to the 04 spec fronts just thought I would throw that in.

ThatGuy
10-09-2009, 05:19 AM
EXACTLY. Stop being mad that we have a term that others dont use.... u can use it for your car too. its not somthing thats only alowed to be used by supra owners lol.

Uhh, actually, NO we can't. At least not if they get their Trademark approved.

That is why it is completely fucking stupid.

I guess old muscle car guys should have trademarked "Basic Bolt Ons", or "Cam Only", since those were terms they invented to describe their level of modification.

Supra owners and their retarded ass claims about their Dyno results Supra BPU++++++++++++++++++++++ are fucking annoying.

If you don't want to tell people what you have done, fine, don't tell them. Coining an acronym because you're too fucking lazy to say "Basic Bolt Ons" or "Basic Upgrades" is ridiculously asinine.

Fuck Supra owners for "inventing" BPU, and Fuck Super Street for "inventing" JDM. Stupid, worthless terms.

xBlastoisex
10-09-2009, 10:29 AM
get the NSX.. then dumb hoes will think its a Ferrari lol jockin his shit :D

ixfxi
10-09-2009, 10:56 AM

oh really, really? can i?!?!?!!?

fuck that shit.

Supra handles better then the Nsx.
Supra is much faster.
Supra will out brake the NSX.
All i'm reading is either stereotype or hate against the owners.

hahahahaha

supra handles better, eh? and brakes better? hahahaha no.

get the NSX.. then dumb hoes will think its a Ferrari lol jockin his shit :D

funny thing is, a friend of a friend told me a few years ago that he took out this chick in his NSX... trying to get some tail. Girl got tired of his shit, for some reason she didnt like the guy (no way, a girl who doesnt like a cocky fuck of a guy with a fancy car) and she specifically told him:

"fuck you and your fake ferrari"

what a kick in the nuts. just goes to show that a guy with a fancy car cannot and does not replace a guy with good game. fact of life, boys.

xBlastoisex
10-09-2009, 11:24 AM
lol dude thats epic. and yes a guy with a good game wins everytime... DAPS

driftsilvias13
10-09-2009, 11:24 AM

HAHAHAHHA that made me laugh so hard!

Stupid. What kind of attitude is that? Are you proud of this term "BPU"? This is ridiculous.

Devil Man
10-09-2009, 12:05 PM
oh really, really? can i?!?!?!!?

fuck that shit.

hahahahaha

funny thing is, a friend of a friend told me a few years ago that he took out this chick in his NSX... trying to get some tail. Girl got tired of his shit, for some reason she didnt like the guy (no way, a girl who doesnt like a cocky fuck of a guy with a fancy car) and she specifically told him:

"fuck you and your fake ferrari"

what a kick in the nuts. just goes to show that a guy with a fancy car cannot and does not replace a guy with good game. fact of life, boys.

Uhh, actually, NO we can't. At least not if they get their Trademark approved.

That is why it is completely fucking stupid.

I guess old muscle car guys should have trademarked "Basic Bolt Ons", or "Cam Only", since those were terms they invented to describe their level of modification.

Supra owners and their retarded ass claims about their Dyno results Supra BPU++++++++++++++++++++++ are fucking annoying.

If you don't want to tell people what you have done, fine, don't tell them. Coining an acronym because you're too fucking lazy to say "Basic Bolt Ons" or "Basic Upgrades" is ridiculously asinine.

Fuck Supra owners for "inventing" BPU, and Fuck Super Street for "inventing" JDM. Stupid, worthless terms.

wow im glad im not the only one in the world that thinks like you guys do.

OP- tell your friend look nick hogan owned a supra.. and look at him.

i vote nsx.

vvtisupra
10-09-2009, 12:25 PM
Oh boy this is fun.

A bunch of you kids watching too much jdm bull shit

USDM Supra out performs USDM nsx stock for stock

brakes yes
handle yes
acceleration yes

well that is if you want to bench race

Just because one car can beat another car on track doesn't mean anything more than one driver being better than the other.

I like how a lot of you guys are commenting on how the supra handles when none of you have ever either driven one of the cars.

Yah the car is heavy....but so are a lot of other cars big woop. 240's weigh nothing compared to these cars and they still handle like shit.

With that said i'd probably take the NSX

S14_Kouki
10-09-2009, 12:26 PM
this should have been a poll

ixfxi
10-09-2009, 12:43 PM
A bunch of you kids watching too much jdm bull shit

USDM Supra out performs USDM nsx stock for stock

brakes yes
handle yes
acceleration yes

I like how a lot of you guys are commenting on how the supra handles when none of you have ever either driven one of the cars.

Yah the car is heavy....but so are a lot of other cars big woop. 240's weigh nothing compared to these cars and they still handle like shit.

With that said i'd probably take the NSX

I've handed Supra's their assholes at the track, and that is with my piece of shit non-handling S13. Great acceleration, not so great braking and handling.

Next.

vvtisupra
10-09-2009, 01:05 PM
I've handed Supra's their assholes at the track, and that is with my piece of shit non-handling S13. Great acceleration, not so great braking and handling.

Next.

Nice job could simply mean the driver of the supra isn't as awesome as you.

ps supra TT have been tested with a stopping distances of 110 ft from 60-0 in stock form despite their weight.

with a .93 g around the skid pad.

Like I said this is all bench racing however.

I'd like to have both vehicles in my garage which is why i'd pick the nsx.

Next

udon!
10-09-2009, 01:05 PM
you will pull so many more bitches with an nsx!

shortyman4065
10-09-2009, 01:29 PM

Actually I have a couple of people sharing this account, so most posts aren't actually mine, and in terms of getting a Skyline I never said anything about it being the American 2010 GTR. Like I previously said I was looking at one in Canada, and like Flicktitty said, he has a buddy that has a LEGAL GTR in the states, most likely from there. That's not necessarily saying he got the 2010 one...Look into it bro, you can find Skylines everywhere in Canada for decently cheap, and by that I mean 10,000 USD or less, well below what you said. Thanks

C-unit
10-09-2009, 02:13 PM
Japanese Super car = NSX

Supra is just a fast grocery getter imo. Altho I would drive that for daily. But NSX will be my first choice if I can only get 1.

stenJDM
10-09-2009, 02:31 PM
NSX

thats it

Tearlessj
10-09-2009, 02:43 PM
hahahahaha

Supra skidpad - .96 to .99
Nsx skidpad - .91 to .93

And braking, The Supra managed 70mph to 0mph in 149ft. The best out of any production car in the R&T test in 1997. Finally beaten by a Carrera GT in 2004.

But you probably wont listen to facts and say something else.

ixfxi
10-09-2009, 03:15 PM
Absolutely not.

Why the fuck am I going to accept a bullshit mag quote as a fact? There are too many variables to consider, everything from suspension configuration, tire type, wear, psi, etc...

You guys can suck Supra dick as much as you want, but its pretty obvious that the lighter of the two will be the better performer.

I guess some guys just like fat chicks, all good.

hock08
10-09-2009, 03:28 PM
i havnt seen to much of an aftermarket for a nsx.

S14_Kouki
10-09-2009, 03:39 PM
You guys can suck Supra dick as much as you want

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ahahahahah........... I hate supra's :squint:

i havnt seen to much of an aftermarket for a nsx.

You just have to look harder

ronmcdon
10-09-2009, 03:53 PM
light & vague steering is absolutely unacceptable imo.
that pretty much rules out the Supra (or most Toyotas for that matter)
i'd pick the NSX by default

FD would be my top choice.

vvtisupra
10-09-2009, 04:00 PM
Absolutely not.

Why the fuck am I going to accept a bullshit mag quote as a fact? There are too many variables to consider, everything from suspension configuration, tire type, wear, psi, etc...

You guys can suck Supra dick as much as you want, but its pretty obvious that the lighter of the two will be the better performer.

I guess some guys just like fat chicks, all good.

you're an idiot

you're talking about handing supras their ass on the track with your s13 and then go talking about a magazine
"everything from suspension configuration, tire type, wear, psi, etc..."

If anything the magazine has a better controlled environment because most test are done with stock vehicles at the same facility.

Regarding performance of heavier cars vs lighter cars

hahha man if you were doing highschool physics your idea would be right. In the real world this idea is only part of the story. Its not only how much a car weighs its where the weight is placed. Despite the hefty size of a the supra most of its weight is centered or lowering the center of gravity of that vehicle. Yes mass will result in a higher intertia but thats what the bigger brakes, bigger tires and more power was designed for. sigh....

And let me ask you this.... if you weren't taking information from a magazine

where did you come up with the idea that an nsx

accelerates, brakes , and handles better than a supra ?

I'm not riding supra dick just trying to pull the wool from over your eyes. The supra is far from being a perfect car, nor is it cheap, which is why i picked a 240 as a track vehicle. But to simply say a nsx is a super car and a supra isn't despite the fact that they put similar numbers out is dumb. The only thing that would make the nsx a super car and the supra not was the original msrp. Performance wise its a toss up, but you got one thing right about the NSX's supercar prowlness the depreciation rate. 100k to 20 k in 10-20 years
vs 40k to 20 k in 10-20 years.

As far as the choices i'd still tell his friend to get an NSX cuz he'll probably kill himself in a supra.

Next...

S14_Kouki
10-09-2009, 04:09 PM
you're an idiot

you're talking about handing supras their ass on the track with your s13 and then go talking about a magazine
"everything from suspension configuration, tire type, wear, psi, etc..."

If anything the magazine has a better controlled environment because most test are done with stock vehicles at the same facility.

Regarding performance of heavier cars vs lighter cars

hahha man if you were doing highschool physics your idea would be right. In the real world this idea is only part of the story. Its not only how much a car weighs its where the weight is placed. Despite the hefty size of a the supra most of its weight is centered or lowering the center of gravity of that vehicle. Yes mass will result in a higher intertia but thats what the bigger brakes, bigger tires and more power was designed for. sigh....

And let me ask you this.... if you weren't taking information from a magazine

where did you come up with the idea that an nsx

accelerates, brakes , and handles better than a supra ?

I'm not riding supra dick just trying to pull the wool from over your eyes. The supra is far from being a perfect car, nor is it cheap, which is why i picked a 240 as a track vehicle. But to simply say a nsx is a super car and a supra isn't despite the fact that they put similar numbers out is dumb. The only thing that would make the nsx a super car and the supra not was the original msrp. Performance wise its a toss up, but you got one thing right about the NSX's supercar prowlness the depreciation rate. 100k to 20 k in 10-20 years
vs 40k to 20 k in 10-20 years.

As far as the choices i'd still tell his friend to get an NSX cuz he'll probably kill himself in a supra.

Next...

The NSX is honda's super car if your put a NSX on a road course next to the supra a NSX would have a better lap time every time hands down. And where do you get 100k now 20k??? You know there are still stock NSX's going for 50k right??

vvtisupra
10-09-2009, 04:20 PM
The NSX is honda's super car if your put a NSX on a road course next to the supra a NSX would have a better lap time every time hands down. And where do you get 100k now 20k??? You know there are still stock NSX's going for 50k right??

oh please how arey ou gonna prove that a supra will have a slower time. Tsukuba ? please get the fack out of here with that option/ best motoring bullshit. Remember the supra was down 40 hp from jdm version to the usdm version. get outta here. 50 k big woop i could tell you that there was a stock supra that went for 100 % value 10 years later. We're going by percentage not overall value. get outta here.

I think the supra was the only japanese super car that came to the US with better numbers than their japanese market counter parts.

anyways still tell your friend to get the NSX so he won't kill himself in a supra, because its faster

next....

next....

sleep
10-09-2009, 04:23 PM
Actually I have a couple of people sharing this account, so most posts aren't actually mine, and in terms of getting a Skyline I never said anything about it being the American 2010 GTR. Like I previously said I was looking at one in Canada, and like Flicktitty said, he has a buddy that has a LEGAL GTR in the states, most likely from there. That's not necessarily saying he got the 2010 one...Look into it bro, you can find Skylines everywhere in Canada for decently cheap, and by that I mean 10,000 USD or less, well below what you said. Thanks

There is no such thing as a legal skyline. Have you not read any of the threads here pertaining to that situation? The feds have been confiscating and crushing 'legal' skylines. The previous loopholes have been closed.

When i said $120k i was referring to the markup on the new and only legal version of the skyline. Sticker for $80 and sell for $120

S14_Kouki
10-09-2009, 04:40 PM
oh please how arey ou gonna prove that a supra will have a slower time. Tsukuba ? please get the fack out of here with that option/ best motoring bullshit. Remember the supra was down 40 hp from jdm version to the usdm version. get outta here. 50 k big woop i could tell you that there was a stock supra that went for 100 % value 10 years later. We're going by percentage not overall value. get outta here.

I think the supra was the only japanese super car that came to the US with better numbers than their japanese market counter parts.

anyways still tell your friend to get the NSX so he won't kill himself in a supra, because its faster

next....

next....

And how are u soooo sure the NSX wont win. The reason I say it will is the fact they built the NSX for a handling point not go fast in a straight line. Its a proven fact rear engine cars out preform mid engine cars on tracks. And WOW I cant believe you brought out a fact that supra's came with 40 less hp wow your a idiot are you trying to prove something with that??? When you show me a stock supra going for over 25k ill leave this thread.

shortyman4065
10-09-2009, 04:47 PM
Well even if that was true I'd still get one. I'd take that risk just to have one, they're one of my favorite cars...and if something like that happened I wouldn't regret buying it.

hammer.time
10-09-2009, 04:55 PM
Well talking from personal experience, I own a 94 supra TT, i would buy the supra. As far as performance wise you will not really find another platform that will take to modifying the way a supra will. Stock block has been shown to be good up to 900hp before it needs rebuilding, and the getrag will take well over 1000 hp. The supra has much more of an aftermarket but modifying one can get very expensive, its very addicting.

I personally love the nsx and is going to be my next vehicle purchase, but i wouldn't give up my supra for one, unless it was a veilside widebody nsx. As far as being rare supras are pretty rare themselves there are only 6000 some odd TT supras, and under 12000 ever in the US. I don't really know the production numbers on the nsx.

As far as saying there are no stock supras going for more than 25k you will be very much mistaken. There are alot of low miles 97/98's that will go for over 30k easy. I have seen low miles modified supras go for 50-60 with ease, and titan motorsports and other have sold highly modified street cars in the 100k neighborhood

vvtisupra
10-09-2009, 04:57 PM
And how are u soooo sure the NSX wont win. The reason I say it will is the fact they built the NSX for a handling point not go fast in a straight line. Its a proven fact rear engine cars out preform mid engine cars on tracks. And WOW I cant believe you brought out a fact that supra's came with 40 less hp wow your a idiot are you trying to prove something with that??? When you show me a stock supra going for over 25k ill leave this thread.

how are you going to question me about being "sooooo sure" that the supra would win... I never said I was positive. You said hands down the nsx would turn out a faster time on a road course so I asked you how are you so positive and you returned by asking me the same question??? wtf dood

What was the supra design for ? According to 90 percent of you nsx "dick" riders (sorry I just like using colorful language from other members on this forum) its only good for straight lines.... but on the paper it performs just as well if not better than every performance aspect.

And the only reason why i proposed the 40 more hp is because people like to refer to best motoring videos etc of japanese cars racing when we're talking about USDM vehicles.

I mean don't get me wrong nsx is a great car i just don't get how people can find the nsx to be a "superior" car.... when it really isn't.

People are saying hands down blah balh blah when in reality all it is is an opinion without facts. And the funny thing is I find similarities between laker haters and supra haters they'll call supra owners for supra fans (laker fans) that they are dick riders or band wagoners when really they are just supra haters.

Kinda like when people hate on Kobe... when they should really stand back and realize the accomplishments that a person does and appreciate it. I mean yah you can hate him as a person but the numbers are there.

Like a supra. Sure hate the car for it being on fast and furious or for being a fan boy car.... but in the end it puts out the number so just appreciate it rather than bag on it. To put out the performance for its price/weight/whatever reason you may want to lay down, its still just as awesome as an NSX.... and if you deny that then what can i say more ?

S14_Kouki
10-09-2009, 05:12 PM
how are you going to question me about being "sooooo sure" that the supra would win... I never said I was positive. You said hands down the nsx would turn out a faster time on a road course so I asked you how are you so positive and you returned by asking me the same question??? wtf dood

What was the supra design for ? According to 90 percent of you nsx "dick" riders (sorry I just like using colorful language from other members on this forum) its only good for straight lines.... but on the paper it performs just as well if not better than every performance aspect.

And the only reason why i proposed the 40 more hp is because people like to refer to best motoring videos etc of japanese cars racing when we're talking about USDM vehicles.

I mean don't get me wrong nsx is a great car i just don't get how people can find the nsx to be a "superior" car.... when it really isn't.

People are saying hands down blah balh blah when in reality all it is is an opinion without facts. And the funny thing is I find similarities between laker haters and supra haters they'll call supra owners for supra fans (laker fans) that they are dick riders or band wagoners when really they are just supra haters.

Kinda like when people hate on Kobe... when they should really stand back and realize the accomplishments that a person does and appreciate it. I mean yah you can hate him as a person but the numbers are there.

Like a supra. Sure hate the car for it being on fast and furious or for being a fan boy car.... but in the end it puts out the number so just appreciate it rather than bag on it. To put out the performance for its price/weight/whatever reason you may want to lay down, its still just as awesome as an NSX.... and if you deny that then what can i say more ?

The reason I am so sure is because the NSX is built for handling ie track car. Yes on PAPER it might say it, but paper has nothing to do with the real cars on a real track. No I do not turn to best motoring for answers. I hate supra's because everyone loves them and I see one on every fucking corner. I would rather have a modded NSX then a modded supra I like to atleast try and be different.

Personally I would turn down both cars and get something else.

hammer.time
10-09-2009, 05:16 PM
where do u live that you see a supra on every corner....

zenki.life
10-09-2009, 05:18 PM

Next.

haha. done and done.

BoostSlideWayz
10-09-2009, 05:24 PM

I love mine, even though its n-a :eek3d: i think im the only person for 40 miles that owns one. Theres one other guy that has a TT that's kinda far and i love his car. I see nsx's every once an awhile. But even when I'm driving my supra around and i see another one i stare at it almost as if i never saw one before. Just when you see a supra sitting in a parking lot you instantly know its probably the most rare and beautiful car there.

hammer.time
10-09-2009, 05:46 PM
Its just sad how people always hate on things they have no experience with. I have driven a nsx and it doesn't hold a candle to my car performance wise. Looks are a toss up i think supras draw just as much attention. To be honest I have yet to drive anything that handles and performs as good as my supra does, granted its not stock, i have coilovers that are professionally set, better rotors and pads with the stock tt calipers, strut bars, ss lines, and the motor is totally rebuilt with a single turbo setup, but my car isnt 1/4 of some of the other supras out on the streets. I wonder how many nsx's on the road even break 500whp? I can gaurantee it is nothing close to the number of supras with that power.

I also looked up the production numbers and in the us from 91 to 01 there were 8087 nsx's produced which is more than all the TT supras in the us

shortyman4065
10-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Either way we're both getting one or the other, and I wouldn't mind having either car.

hammer.time
10-09-2009, 05:54 PM
i would recommend just driving both and buy what feels best for you. I would also recommend driving a supra with atleast "BPU"(i hate that term as much as everyone else), because stock TT to even that level of upgrades is a day and night difference.

Another thing to consider is differences in insurance prices. I havent priced a nsx for insurance but could be a big difference.

BoostSlideWayz
10-09-2009, 06:00 PM
Its just sad how people always hate on things they have no experience with. I have driven a nsx and it doesn't hold a candle to my car performance wise. Looks are a toss up i think supras draw just as much attention. To be honest I have yet to drive anything that handles and performs as good as my supra does, granted its not stock, i have coilovers that are professionally set, better rotors and pads with the stock tt calipers, strut bars, ss lines, and the motor is totally rebuilt with a single turbo setup, but my car isnt 1/4 of some of the other supras out on the streets. I wonder how many nsx's on the road even break 500whp? I can gaurantee it is nothing close to the number of supras with that power.

I also looked up the production numbers and in the us from 91 to 01 there were 8087 nsx's produced which is more than all the TT supras in the us

I agree.. the way my car handles even tho its completely stock is unlike any car ive driven. I personally never drove an NSX but I don't think a supra has any down sides. You have great potential for Hp out put, handling is amazing, looks great, and u got you're self a very unique car that every one enjoys to look at. I cant only imagine how the car handles after the things youve done with yours. I wish i could atleast go na-t but things for our cars are so expensive.

Dalton918
10-09-2009, 06:03 PM
Hmmm Supra - NSX, Hmmmmmmmm oh yeah SUPRA fuck a honda

S14_Kouki
10-09-2009, 06:21 PM

Tampa,FL supraville

ixfxi
10-09-2009, 06:22 PM

Next...

If someone dies in a Supra (ahem, hogan) its because the car was tuned to make unnecessary amounts of power without proper control (ahem, supra).

Lets throw a few facts down, Supra owners tend to be cocky kids with overpriced fake-supercars that still live at home. If they dont live at home, they live in a fake-ass mcmansion and think their living lifestyle of the rich and famous with their fake-wannabe-supercar.

Anyone who understands and appreciates true sportscars will always look for a spartan, and spartans are light-weight. You guys can add all the technology and jewelry, from the Bugatti to the GTR... but still those figures can be *easily* obtained from a car like the Ariel Atom, proof that even with a Chevy Ecotec motor, light-weight still is, and always will be a key ingredient when building a proper sportscar.

Regardless.... I'm still amazed how you manage to talk so highly about the Supra with so much Supra cock all up in your mouth. A car whose chassis is very similar to the SC, and yet only weighs like 70lbs less. Even Mazda put more effort on weight reduction with the Miata.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoUxeWaHrT0
^ Then we have the Toyota commercial yelling "hey check out this Super-Sized cock rising from the ground" with its over-hyped opera-esque music. Like seriously, how much smaller of a dick do you need to have to want/need one of these over-weight pieces of shit. Thinking this car is "a great car" is dated, just like Z32 300ZX-TT owners thinking their shit is invaluable. Its a fucking oldass sportscar.

Whats next, are the Starion and 3000GT owners going to chime in and say how super their relics are? Oh the humanity...

hammer.time
10-09-2009, 06:29 PM
i don't think their is any debate that a car like an ariel atom is an unbelieveable car or any super lightweight car with good power to weight ratio is gonna be a beast at the track or will out perform a supra anyday. The question posed is which would you prefer a nsx or a supra and i don't see any advantages to the nsx other than styling. You have a more traditional sports car design with the supra as opposed to a more exotic supercar look with the nsx. When it comes to performance i just don't see where the nsx can distinguish itself as the better choice.

If you start throwing other cars in the mix for his price point a z06 corvette will prob out preform both the supra and nsx.

BoostSlideWayz
10-09-2009, 06:49 PM
If someone dies in a Supra (ahem, hogan) its because the car was tuned to make unnecessary amounts of power without proper control (ahem, supra).

Lets throw a few facts down, Supra owners tend to be cocky kids with overpriced fake-supercars that still live at home. If they dont live at home, they live in a fake-ass mcmansion and think their living lifestyle of the rich and famous with their fake-wannabe-supercar.

Anyone who understands and appreciates true sportscars will always look for a spartan, and spartans are light-weight. You guys can add all the technology and jewelry, from the Bugatti to the GTR... but still those figures can be *easily* obtained from a car like the Ariel Atom, proof that even with a Chevy Ecotec motor, light-weight still is, and always will be a key ingredient when building a proper sportscar.

Regardless.... I'm still amazed how you manage to talk so highly about the Supra with so much Supra cock all up in your mouth. A car whose chassis is very similar to the SC, and yet only weighs like 70lbs less. Even Mazda put more effort on weight reduction with the Miata.

YouTube - toyota supra ad 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoUxeWaHrT0)
^ Then we have the Toyota commercial yelling "hey check out this Super-Sized cock rising from the ground" with its over-hyped opera-esque music. Like seriously, how much smaller of a dick do you need to have to want/need one of these over-weight pieces of shit. Thinking this car is "a great car" is dated, just like Z32 300ZX-TT owners thinking their shit is invaluable. Its a fucking oldass sportscar.

Whats next, are the Starion and 3000GT owners going to chime in and say how super their relics are? Oh the humanity...

Im actually living in a trailer ha. I got this car purley out of the care of my family. Now this is where the (spoiled kid that doesn't deserve it comes in) I will admit, yeah im proud to own my car. But i dont think its the nicest car ever. I personally respect all cars and others with there personal style in a car. your just using a big stereo type, saying were all rich cocky, and undeserving. not ALL people that have supra's live in nice houses and get all they want. After i got this car i haven't got anything else besides a PS3. The way you're making it sound is like this (any one who has a car that i don't like or think is a good car is a fag or just wasting there money)

VROOOM
10-09-2009, 06:58 PM
When you show me a stock supra going for over 25k ill leave this thread.

1997 Supra TT 16k miles $44K

Cars for Sale: 1997 Toyota Supra Turbo Sport Roof in LADERA RANCH , CA 92694: Hatchback Details - 262799268 - AutoTrader.com (http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=262799268&dealer_id=64181823&car_year=1997&rdm=1255135970917&model=SUPRA&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&hig)

see ya later

BoostSlideWayz
10-09-2009, 07:00 PM
^ omg i would like to just see that car in person. soooo nice. ALLL stock too ! xD my dream.

S14_Kouki
10-09-2009, 07:01 PM

Cars for Sale: 1997 Toyota Supra Turbo Sport Roof in LADERA RANCH , CA 92694: Hatchback Details - 262799268 - AutoTrader.com (http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=262799268&dealer_id=64181823&car_year=1997&rdm=1255135970917&model=SUPRA&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&hig)

see ya later

Good job :rofl: bye

240SX714
10-09-2009, 07:10 PM
Tell your friend about the most glorious creation in the transcontinental auto industry's history of all time; including the future. FD3S. Unique styling, lightweight, turbo, rigid chassis, low center of gravity, limited production. A true rare commodity in the land of USA. Has all the best features of both NSX and Supra. I will soon be selling mine for only 16K.

One downside: Requires religious maintenance, actually this is a plus as it adds more of an exotic factor to the car. So FD3S, way better. 20B Fd3s :drool:

240SX714
10-09-2009, 07:13 PM

see ya later

Where are those Nigerian ads with a Supra for 8K when you need it?

hammer.time
10-09-2009, 07:36 PM
if you go to kbb and do a trade in on a 97 supra TT with a 6speed and 20k miles just for example the trade in value on the car for FAIR condition is $25,675.

BoostSlideWayz
10-09-2009, 07:51 PM
if you go to kbb and do a trade in on a 97 supra TT with a 6speed and 20k miles just for example the trade in value on the car for FAIR condition is $25,675.

But kbb is like.. always a rip off for the owner. i got mine for 11k and on kbb its 8. idk i dont think any one listens to kbb.

Bubbles
10-09-2009, 07:56 PM
But you probably wont listen to facts and say something else.

Absolutely not. derka derka derka..........

Ha ha.

I like to believe your posts are sarcastic and it's all an elaborate scheme to have some fun.

But we both know that's not true.

Tearlessj
10-09-2009, 11:25 PM

Wait, why are we talking about the owners again?

bl3ujay07
10-10-2009, 01:57 AM

LeBron James FTMFW. They call him the king, and not A king for a reason.
Hmmm Supra - NSX, Hmmmmmmmm oh yeah SUPRA fuck a honda
^^^Your gay. Go jump on the toyota cressida bandwagon.

DETT
10-10-2009, 02:13 AM
Tell your friend about the most glorious creation in the transcontinental auto industry's history of all time; including the future. FD3S. Unique styling, lightweight, turbo, rigid chassis, low center of gravity, limited production. A true rare commodity in the land of USA. Has all the best features of both NSX and Supra. I will soon be selling mine for only 16K.

One downside: Requires religious maintenance, actually this is a plus as it adds more of an exotic factor to the car. So FD3S, way better. 20B Fd3s :drool:

Let me guess your selling it because the rotary is going in the shitter right? That motor will never be reliable unless you poor tons of money into it and get rid of the garbage mazda turbo set up, it's a 22lb heat producing pile of garbage. Also to properly keep the 13b besides a single turbo is a very efficient intercooler which usually consists of a very pricy v-mount setup which usually takes quite a bit of fab, and also using a meth or water injection system to keep the CCP (combustion chamber pressure) down.

Sorry but I have the followed the FD for a very long time and probably have forgotten more about that chassis than you will ever know. Short of knowing rotary engines very well and being very keen on know how, I advise anyone against purchasing one because to the average tuner that is half involved with their car, the FD will just cause heartaches and frustration beyond any comprehensible level.

Edit: btw you mentioned 20b right? how bout you contact RX7store and find out how much a 20b is, (8k just for a longblock) and ask them about install prices? K have fun with that

drift freaq
10-10-2009, 02:16 AM

Not much to add to this, a little on the over the top side but seriously close to the truth. In the realm of Japanese Sports cars the original 240Z and the FD are the true standouts.

Followed by the Toyota 2000GT but only because of its rarity.

Then the NSX because it was right there with the FD as a standout in terms of Japanese Sport cars.

Oh and the Mid 4 would have owned all to bad it never made it beyond concept builds.

The Supra would come in behind all of the cars listed above. From a collect- ability standpoint it will be a contender but only because of its low production numbers. Not to say its a bad car just not as standout in my opinion.

I would honestly have to say, if I was offered a choice between the Supra TT and the NSX. I would take the NSX. Sorry Supra guys, Supra is just to heavy for a only rear wheel drive car.

DETT
10-10-2009, 02:29 AM
Not much to add to this, a little on the over the top side but seriously close to the truth. In the realm of Japanese Sports cars the original 240Z and the FD are the true standouts.

Then the NSX because it was right there with the FD as a standout in terms of Japanese Sport cars.

Oh and the Mid 4 would have owned all to bad it never made it beyond concept builds.

The Supra would come in behind all of the cars listed above. From a collect- ability standpoint it will be a contender but only because of its low production numbers. Not to say its a bad car just not as standout in my opinion.

I would honestly have to say, if I was offered a choice between the Supra TT and the NSX. I would take the NSX. Sorry Supra guys, Supra is just to heavy for a only rear wheel drive car.

Truth spoken here, but you cant really forget the old KPGC10 and old RX3 if you want to include the classics in true sports car fashion.

But I did just think since you are looking at the 40k range for either of these cars in a worthwhile purchase, I would say the hell with both and find a motorex skyline, there are a few examples floating around right now I believe a R32 vspec late model kouki with the revised crank collar and a white R33 vspec at rbmotoring going for 35-40k, I would advise for the R32 for the shear fact that its more nimble than the 33, but most don't care for the older body.

sleep
10-10-2009, 03:06 AM
Well even if that was true I'd still get one. I'd take that risk just to have one, they're one of my favorite cars...and if something like that happened I wouldn't regret buying it.

Seriously, how old are you. You sound like a spoiled little fucking punk to me. That or you are a 14 year old, dreaming on a forum about a car that makes you wet your pants, while having no idea YET as to a dollars worth.

You pick. Either you are 1 or the other.

shortyman4065
10-10-2009, 10:20 AM
Seriously, how old are you. You sound like a spoiled little fucking punk to me. That or you are a 14 year old, dreaming on a forum about a car that makes you wet your pants, while having no idea YET as to a dollars worth.

I'm the other, and I'm just speaking the truth. Do some research on Skylines in Canada and what they sell for, also with the USD to CAD exchange rate. Shit, you can even find some on here that people are selling "legal," but for a much greater price than they actually bought for. I remember seeing a guy selling a GTS-S for around 15k USD, and a Canadian member commented on him saying that they go for that much down there, saying how it was too expensive. So, in actuality in no way am I a spoiled little fucking punk. It's just a dream car to me that I would want to have in the future, and wouldn't regret buying. I work for a living and what I do with my money is none of your concern, so have fun trying to pick fights on the internet. Cool life you got there, and don't bother with quoting me and trying to fire back something that I'm not even going to waste my time and look at anymore. So do yourself a favor and not waste your time, thanks.

ixfxi
10-10-2009, 11:28 AM

See, all it takes is our very own Dave, Zilvia's Historian if you will, to step in and set things straight.

Thank you Dave, for that very informative post. You are an important asset to us on Zilvia.

BoostSlideWayz
10-10-2009, 12:09 PM

There's someone on the supra forums that's finally finishing up the AWD supra. I cant even imagine what that would be like.

sleep
10-10-2009, 01:04 PM
I'm the other, and I'm just speaking the truth. Do some research on Skylines in Canada and what they sell for, also with the USD to CAD exchange rate. Shit, you can even find some on here that people are selling "legal," but for a much greater price than they actually bought for. I remember seeing a guy selling a GTS-S for around 15k USD, and a Canadian member commented on him saying that they go for that much down there, saying how it was too expensive. So, in actuality in no way am I a spoiled little fucking punk. It's just a dream car to me that I would want to have in the future, and wouldn't regret buying. I work for a living and what I do with my money is none of your concern, so have fun trying to pick fights on the internet. Cool life you got there, and don't bother with quoting me and trying to fire back something that I'm not even going to waste my time and look at anymore. So do yourself a favor and not waste your time, thanks.

HaHa well put lol, well we were talking to his dad and his dad did say he might just buy both since we're making such a big deal out of it. We even discussed whichever car he doesn't get, I might be able to put a down payment on the other one and pay his dad off but for a way cheaper price than he'll be buying it for. His dad's cool that way and he's been my best friend since forever ago and it would be a sick deal cause I wouldn't mind having either of those cars. So if he takes the NSX I'll have a nice supra, or if he takes the supra, then I'll have an "almost" exotic car. IMO it's a win win for me, and now I'm pretty excited about getting a new car. Thanks for all the comments and votes, much appreciated.

I ask again. What is your birth year.....?

240SX714
10-10-2009, 02:19 PM
Let me guess your selling it because the rotary is going in the shitter right? That motor will never be reliable unless you poor tons of money into it and get rid of the garbage mazda turbo set up, it's a 22lb heat producing pile of garbage. Also to properly keep the 13b besides a single turbo is a very efficient intercooler which usually consists of a very pricy v-mount setup which usually takes quite a bit of fab, and also using a meth or water injection system to keep the CCP (combustion chamber pressure) down.

Sorry but I have the followed the FD for a very long time and probably have forgotten more about that chassis than you will ever know. Short of knowing rotary engines very well and being very keen on know how, I advise anyone against purchasing one because to the average tuner that is half involved with their car, the FD will just cause heartaches and frustration beyond any comprehensible level.

Edit: btw you mentioned 20b right? how bout you contact RX7store and find out how much a 20b is, (8k just for a longblock) and ask them about install prices? K have fun with that

You're amateur when you say that rotary engines aren't reliable. Rotaries are all about tuning and maintainance. Heat is the enemy, AI is the key. Let me guess, you never owned an FD? Yet you claim that you have forgotten more about it than I will ever know hahahaha, you're a joke. You followed the FD for a while, but never had the guts to purchased one. Talking to non-rotary owner about reliability issues of rotaries is useless. If you can't put up with the rotary engine then you don't deserve it. "Ask any real rotary owner."
BTW, my FD is stock, the engine runs more than perfect and it isn't going to the shitter. Quit making unsupported assumptions. My price of 16K is just for comparison purposes with rediculously overpriced Supra and NSX. It will be awhile til I sell it, even if it gets to that point.

20B is the something that alot of people dream of, it's an option available to exploit the fd chassis, talk about exotic motors. What does the NSX or Supra have that's similar?

In terms status, the FD3S has more of a mystique image than NSX or Supra in its origins.

Between the two, I'd rather buy a used Elise.

bl3ujay07
10-10-2009, 03:16 PM

^^^so what if he is a spoiled kid. Dont hate because you aint ballin. Let the rich little kid do his own thing. You dont need to know. Its like me asking you how tight your gf/wife punani is.

shortyman4065
10-10-2009, 04:38 PM
I ask again. What is your birth year.....?

1990, meaning I'm 19. I got to college, and I have a job making good money. And yes, like I stated before my friends dad is rich, crazy rich and will buy both cars and sell whichever one my friend doesn't want to me for extra cheap. I believe he said something for around 6k for supra TT and like 10k for NSX. Either way, I have enough for either one. I'm not spoiled or anything like that, so you will stop fucking posting these comments. I don't care what you say, peace

sleep
10-10-2009, 04:43 PM
A californian defending a spoiled little rich forum dreamer.....

Imagine that

shortyman4065
10-10-2009, 06:28 PM
Hmm I honestly don't get why you keep commenting back...how am I dreaming you fucking idiot get a life you stupid peice of shit pull out failure. For fucks sake...go to CL and you'll find plenty of skylines under 10,000 USD or around that price range like I said earlier. Shit here's a couple just to show you you douschebag.

1992 nissan skyline gtr for sale or trade (http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/cto/1391252821.html) GTR
91 skyline gts-t type m (http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/1415845258.html) GTS-T
1994 Nissan SKYLINE R33 - Nismo Edition, 250HP TURBO (http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/cto/1411593877.html) And there's plenty more of them.

And haha you think you're insulting me by calling me rich? I'm not even rich, but I'm gonna take that as a compliment, and even if I were, not my fault you suck at life and can't afford a nice car. So again have fun being on here trying to pick fights and being a creeper by asking people their ages, while I'll be out in a NSX or supra getting plenty of poon. Have fun, peace

bl3ujay07
10-10-2009, 07:33 PM
^^^Guy is just jealous you got the money and he doesnt. I aint rich for shit tho. I work my ass at homedepot, part-time making my money, fixing my car. My parents make less than 40K a year. You were probably the same way back then so stfu and stop crying about him being rich.

ixfxi
10-10-2009, 07:58 PM
You're amateur when you say that rotary engines aren't reliable. Rotaries are all about

Rotaries arent reliable.

DETT
10-11-2009, 08:29 AM
You're amateur when you say that rotary engines aren't reliable. Rotaries are all about tuning and maintainance. Heat is the enemy, AI is the key. Let me guess, you never owned an FD? Yet you claim that you have forgotten more about it than I will ever know hahahaha, you're a joke. You followed the FD for a while, but never had the guts to purchased one. Talking to non-rotary owner about reliability issues of rotaries is useless. If you can't put up with the rotary engine then you don't deserve it. "Ask any real rotary owner."
BTW, my FD is stock, the engine runs more than perfect and it isn't going to the shitter. Quit making unsupported assumptions. My price of 16K is just for comparison purposes with rediculously overpriced Supra and NSX. It will be awhile til I sell it, even if it gets to that point.

20B is the something that alot of people dream of, it's an option available to exploit the fd chassis, talk about exotic motors. What does the NSX or Supra have that's similar?

In terms status, the FD3S has more of a mystique image than NSX or Supra in its origins.

Between the two, I'd rather buy a used Elise.

Wrong, thanks for playing. Had a Black 95 R2 popped the original motor had it rebuilt by rx7store who did a street port, got a T04z and ran a smart injection for water injection and sold the car after putting 12k miles on the rebuilt engine.

got anything else you would like to discuss PM me because I'm not getting brought into this mess of a thread anymore.

sleep
10-11-2009, 11:05 AM
Are you an idiot or just a complete fucking moron. Can you read? THEY ARE NOT LEGAL IN THE US YOU FUCKING TWIT

When your balls finally drop, come see me.

hammer.time
10-11-2009, 11:16 AM
im not knocking people with money i think it just means more when you work your ass off to afford something and make it unique. I am not rich by any means i am in the Army and i have my 94 supra TT. Does it have the best parts out there...no, but i buy the best stuff that i can afford. I don't by any means cut corners though. In the end i would rather have my supra that i have spent the last year working on than a $50k supra if i was rich thats already done.

You don't truly appreciate something until you work for it. Kids that live off their parents money is just a shame, grow up, get off the tit and make your own money.

shortyman4065
10-11-2009, 03:53 PM
I don't live off my parents, I never said I did. And like I said before you fucking twat, you're the one that needs to fucking read. I don't give a shit if they're illegal, now quit fucking trying to come back with shit...you're not tough bitch. And I go to college as a full time student, and I work with Lifting Gear Higher, a company that my brother in laws dad owns. I make good money there, but in no way am I rich. So quit your bitching.

S13Boosts
10-11-2009, 04:01 PM
Supra for the the WIN! hmm dyno QUEEN.

ixfxi
10-11-2009, 04:04 PM
I don't live off my parents, I never said I did. And like I said before you fucking twat, you're the one that needs to fucking read. I don't give a shit if they're illegal, now quit fucking trying to come back with shit...you're not tough bitch. And I go to college as a full time student, and I work with Lifting Gear Higher, a company that my brother in laws dad owns. I make good money there, but in no way am I rich. So quit your bitching.

sounds like someone is having special treatment in life

... oh daddy can i have a car? two please?

... oh daddy can i have a j-o-b?

hehe oh how difficult life can be when you have to build and do everything your fucking self. until then, whine whine.. hey guys on the forum, pick a car for me... because i am too spoiled and ignorant to pick it myself.

yeah...

murda-c
10-11-2009, 04:13 PM
Some people are so bitter about where other people get their money. It's sad.

shortyman4065
10-12-2009, 01:03 AM
Some people are so bitter about where other people get their money. It's sad.

Thank you, seriously people need to learn how to read. This was originally for my friend to decide but he doesn't have a zilvia account so I took the time and posted it for him. It was just a way to see what people would rather see. I don't see how I asked my parents for a job, if you read what I said correctly you wouldn't have replied with such a stupid response. How bout you slide off my dick and worry about your own life?

GSXRJJordan
10-12-2009, 01:31 AM
Thank you, seriously people need to learn how to read. This was originally for my friend to decide but he doesn't have a zilvia account so I took the time and posted it for him. It was just a way to see what people would rather see. I don't see how I asked my parents for a job, if you read what I said correctly you wouldn't have replied with such a stupid response. How bout you slide off my dick and worry about your own life?

He's not the one asking strangers to choose his next car, youngin.

This thread fails.

revat619
10-12-2009, 02:44 AM
For the record, he said it was his friend that had the rich dad and wanted the help choosing a car. Whether that's true or not, we have no way of knowing, but it was stated that way originally so we should take it at face value instead of GOING OFF TANGENT and saying HE's the rich kid or whatever.

And seriously, to the rich kid bashers in here, you guys are fucking immature. This whole deal with "mommy and daddy buying your shit, you suck, i'm angry about it." is fucking lame. IF you were born into a situation where your parents were loaded, your life and way of thinking would NOT be the same as it is in your present state. You'd be doing the exact same thing. So get the fuck off your high horses and stop being so god damn judgmental. Its fucking nauseating to read. Some of us are born poor as shit, some of us are born ballers, some of us are born somewhere in between. None of us chose the family and financial situation we were born into. However, we do have a choice as to where we end up. GET IT? Now STFU.

Oh and hands down, the NSX.

Jsellers
10-12-2009, 03:37 AM
Well said SNIP =-)

I'm 4 the NSX too!!!!!!!!!!

For the record, he said it was his friend that had the rich dad and wanted the help choosing a car. Whether that's true or not, we have no way of knowing, but it was stated that way originally so we should take it at face value instead of GOING OFF TANGENT and saying HE's the rich kid or whatever.

And seriously, to the rich kid bashers in here, you guys are fucking immature. This whole deal with "mommy and daddy buying your shit, you suck, i'm angry about it." is fucking lame. IF you were born into a situation where your parents were loaded, your life and way of thinking would NOT be the same as it is in your present state. You'd be doing the exact same thing. So get the fuck off your high horses and stop being so god damn judgmental. Its fucking nauseating to read. Some of us are born poor as shit, some of us are born ballers, some of us are born somewhere in between. None of us chose the family and financial situation we were born into. However, we do have a choice as to where we end up. GET IT? Now STFU.

Oh and hands down, the NSX.

Walperstyle
10-12-2009, 05:50 AM
stock = nsx

If you are looking to modify for horsepower gains mostly, supra is a better choice. Its cheaper to modify a supra then an NSX if you dont know anything or anyone and are buying off the shelf marked up prices.

On the other hand, it all depends on what you want to do. Top End car club from Japan has some really nice cars. Note lack of body roll in these cars (its an old video btw)
YouTube - Team Top End NSX (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNkS9gbeYb8)

ixfxi
10-12-2009, 09:39 AM
this is a total parachute kid thread. funny how the only ones who'll understand and appreciate what im talking about are the ones who are fully independent, pay their own way through life, found their own job and make their own money.

ThatGuy
10-12-2009, 09:45 AM
This thread has gone on FAR longer than I should have let it.

Tell your friend to make his own decision, not rely on his buddy asking a group of global strangers their opinion.

This fight ends here. :lockd: