PDA

View Full Version : How To Break Up

ESmorz
04-08-2008, 10:26 PM
So right now I am involved in a dead end relationship.

We have a looong history, but this time around there is just no...love

Basically, we went out for a long time a long time ago and things were good. Then shit happened and that ended. Now we've started going back out again but things are different. We barely every see each other, and when we do it's mostly to have sex haha. We haven't even said I love you to each other and by this time last time we were like all into it.

It's like were both not really into it, but she doesn't want to be alone so it kind of just keeps on going.

Plus, she will be moving in mid-june and we all know long distance things don't work. So shit. I just hate breaking up with people.

I just hate seein the beezies look you in the face crying and go "why" after you've given them all your reasons. I suppose I have to man up sooner or later. fuck

Preferably sooner since Senior Prom is nearing and there's a knockout who wants me to ask her but... ya know.

How would you do it, given the circumstances.

Thursday
04-08-2008, 10:36 PM
kill her?

just my $.02

jskateborders
04-08-2008, 10:40 PM
haha, I would give you some advice, but im still tied down it seems(WTF) to a chick that I broke up with 2 months ago.
I fucking hate girls.
With that said, Im gonna have to go with Thursday on this one

HARDCORE
04-08-2008, 10:42 PM
I would just keep screwin the chick...I mean she's moving in a while anyway, and like you said the long distance thing doesn't work...As for the knockout chick...Take her anyway...I mean if you two only meet up to have sex, then make it exciting....Ask her for a threesome

ESmorz
04-08-2008, 10:43 PM
As for the knockout chick...Take her anyway...I mean if you two only meet up to have sex, then make it exciting....Ask her for a threesome

A. I don't think I could take a different chick to prom lol.
B. You don't think I've mentioned it?

Gnnr
04-08-2008, 10:46 PM
If she hasn't broken up with you because she doesn't want to be alone, when she does leave you it'll be for another guy. She's just waiting for something better to come along and jump ship. You might aswell do it before she does.

Like you said, you're gonna have to just man up and do it. Or you can wait 'till she moves. June is not so far....but there is no guarantee that the other hot girl that wants you now will be single then.

wrapmeup2005
04-08-2008, 10:49 PM
Tell her the truth man, itll probably be the hardest to do but in the end when you both look back there wont be any hard feelings. Things didn't work out this time around, if something is meant to be then it is meant to be. Honestly if it is really like you are saying your both wasting time except for the sex I guess but Im sure you would like the sex more with someone your into and with someone that is into you.

Just tell her the truth, don't bring up the fact that she is leaving because that shouldn't have anything to do with it...long distance relationships can work. Let her know whats up, that your not feelin it and you don't feel that she is in to it either. If things are meant to be then maybe you will come back together with real love later on down the road, until then, free her and free yourself. Do it before you do anything with the hot chick too, nobody likes cheats.

HARDCORE
04-08-2008, 10:49 PM
A. I don't think I could take a different chick to prom lol.
B. You don't think I've mentioned it?

At least were on the same page here...LOL...Well my advice would be to just tell her that thing wont work out since she's moving. The sooner you do it the better really. If this chick you speak of is that hot, than i would go for that. The same pair of tits get old after so long.

ESmorz
04-08-2008, 10:56 PM
I don't cheat. That's one thing I don't do.

I have broken up with many a girl so I know the process, I just have a stigma with doing it with her. Dunno why it's just the way it's always been.

So at the moment I am stuck between waiting till she moves and pulling the this isn't going to work since we are both in different colleges and being assaulted by a wave of new people each.

Or do it now and be the asshole. :mrmeph:

wrapmeup2005
04-08-2008, 11:01 PM
Be the asshole, your both being assholes to eachother by beatin around the bush and not doing shit about it

Rnz520
04-08-2008, 11:03 PM
Just do it. Been in the same situation. We still have sex when she comes home form school and at the same time I am free to do watever I want and look for an actual new gf. We broke up last year too...

Mi Beardo es Loco
04-08-2008, 11:04 PM
just tell her "it's not you, it's me". lol. that shit always works.

I would just let her know that you both know it's not going to work out and instead of dragggggggging it out, break up now and have some fun in hs. If I knew then what I know now about girls, man, I would have had some real fun. I was kinda shy in hs with my grizzly beard dragging on the floor.

But seriously, I went to prom with a girl who we really stretched it out too long and I had some hot fucking latina tell me later that she wanted to go with me so bad only if I would have asked. I would have had some sure ass! But it's all about the fun and if you end up going with this chick it's just going to be dumb and akward. Do it softly and respectfully or just rip it off like a band-aid and do it by text or something and just let her think you're a fucking jerk. Fuck it.

yarou
04-08-2008, 11:07 PM

Basically, we went out for a long time a long time ago and things were good. Then shit happened and that ended. Now we've started going back out again but things are different. We barely every see each other, and when we do it's mostly to have sex haha. We haven't even said I love you to each other and by this time last time we were like all into it.

It's like were both not really into it, but she doesn't want to be alone so it kind of just keeps on going.

Plus, she will be moving in mid-june and we all know long distance things don't work. So shit. I just hate breaking up with people.

I just hate seein the beezies look you in the face crying and go "why" after you've given them all your reasons. I suppose I have to man up sooner or later. fuck

Preferably sooner since Senior Prom is nearing and there's a knockout who wants me to ask her but... ya know.

FUCK

I feel you dude, I've been in, and am currently in the same situation. But I'm sure it's safe to say that 80% of guys have similar shit to this.

ESmorz
04-08-2008, 11:09 PM
Yeah especially since we haven't even talked in like a week.

I often think to myself "so this is what a 4th grade relationship would be like if 4th graders fucked".

Maybe I'll just have her come over tomorrow... and lay it out...

S14DB
04-08-2008, 11:11 PM
wait, you're in HS?

Fuck her till graduation then find another chick in College.

bardabe
04-08-2008, 11:15 PM
wait, you're in HS?

Fuck her till graduation then find another chick in College.

that's what I did. good man good advice TAKE IT!

ESmorz
04-08-2008, 11:17 PM
that's what I did. good man good advice TAKE IT!

Yeah... that's what I wanna lean towards...

But when I look back on my Prom pictures I don't wanna think damn. That the after party at the condo would have been way more interesting with the other girl. Truth be told at the moment I could have about 3 different cuties go with me, but I just don't know.

I'm usually not stricken by any indecision so it's new to me.

wrapmeup2005
04-08-2008, 11:31 PM
Break up with her, don't do it at your place, meet up with her at a neutral place so you guys don't get all horny and have sex before you break up with her. Sex ain't everything man. I never look at my prom pictures, don't give a shit and I wish I never went with that girl. Call up Tom Leykis and ask him how to do it lol. If you haven't talked for a week its seriously time to jump ship, its probably making you both misserable and I guarentee the sex isn't that great to make up for that feeling. And to say that its weird to break up with her, don't you think later on in life you would think better of her this way instead of...oh yah that girl that i fucked once a week that dragged on till she left and the other three hotties that wanted me left too and now im mad at the original girl for ruining my chances with other girls

ESmorz
04-08-2008, 11:33 PM
Break up with her, don't do it at your place, meet up with her at a neutral place so you guys don't get all horny and have sex before you break up with her. Sex ain't everything man. I never look at my prom pictures, don't give a shit and I wish I never went with that girl. Call up Tom Leykis and ask him how to do it lol. If you haven't talked for a week its seriously time to jump ship, its probably making you both misserable and I guarentee the sex isn't that great to make up for that feeling. And to say that its weird to break up with her, don't you think later on in life you would think better of her this way instead of...oh yah that girl that i fucked once a week that dragged on till she left and the other three hotties that wanted me left too and now im mad at the original girl for ruining my chances with other girls

Yeah, the neutral place thing is what I wanted to do but what is neutral and free? haha

Well the looking back on prom pictures is more metaphorical, like just remembering prom and being like god damn I fuucked up.

wrapmeup2005
04-08-2008, 11:39 PM
If you think she is "the one" then go to prom with her, if not then go with someone you really want to go with....now im not saying to turn into some manwhore, but if you do then thats up to you lol.

Neutral place....starbucks...you want a coffee? Heres your drink, i don't think its gunna work out, well, i think im gunna head on home (your drink is already in a "to go" cup) :)

ESmorz
04-08-2008, 11:41 PM
If you think she is "the one" then go to prom with her, if not then go with someone you really want to go with....now im not saying to turn into some manwhore, but if you do then thats up to you lol.

Neutral place....starbucks...you want a coffee? Heres your drink, i don't think its gunna work out, well, i think im gunna head on home (your drink is already in a "to go" cup) :)

She is definitely not "the one" if that person even exists. I don't think Starbucks would work cause she knows I think coffee tastes like old socks...

wrapmeup2005
04-08-2008, 11:43 PM
Get a tea? Go somewhere for a drink or to the beach or something or the park, don't go to the mall or out to eat. Or do it at school at the end of the day.

articdragon192
04-08-2008, 11:44 PM
If you're already having thoughts of regrets and you haven't even done it yet, you know you're in a bad spot. Fuck the what ifs. Drop her, take the new girl. Experience something new. it'll be refreshing. Trust me.

ESmorz
04-08-2008, 11:45 PM
Or do it at school at the end of the day.

I wish it was that easy, but she goes to a different school.

I know I'm in a bad spot. I just need to come to grips with either decision at this point.

articdragon192
04-08-2008, 11:46 PM
Easiest place, at her house. That way you can leave whenever you want since it isn't your place. Just say your good byes and walk away. Don't look back. If she asks for any kind of last kiss/ hug/ whatever, just say no and walk away.

wrapmeup2005
04-08-2008, 11:49 PM
Easiest place, at her house. That way you can leave whenever you want since it isn't your place. Just say your good byes and walk away. Don't look back. If she asks for any kind of last kiss/ hug/ whatever, just say no and walk away.

I second that, if shes ask for anything like that just say that you don't think it would be for the best and leave

ESmorz
04-08-2008, 11:49 PM

Once again, I wish it was that easy.

Her parents absolutely loathe me. I'm not the prim and proper boy they see for their daughter. I'm beared, drive a loud little car, and corrupt their daughter.

Which is another reason this just isn't gonna work. Her parents are the only parents I've ever met that don't adore me. I like being adored... haha

BustedS13
04-08-2008, 11:50 PM
you're in high school? wtf

anyway, just be like
"look, it's senior year, next year's college, although i'm on a car forum so that's up in the air... busteds13 wrote this speech and he doesn't know my plans. at any rate, since i'll be the same age as those people, i'll be chasing college and/or junior college and/or tech school and/or starbucks barista and/or call center ass, of which there will be a great bounty. it's been a good run, but let's not turn this into Friends and go on forever, or Seinfeld and have a shitty end. i wish you the best, *handshake* and Good Day Madam. enjoy your next dong, i will be enjoying a different vagina."

WagDatto
04-08-2008, 11:58 PM
Ditch her, and be honest about it. "I feel like I don't have enough time for a relationship right now. College is coming up, you're moving away, and I have so many things to do before I'm ready for college, it's unfair to stay together. Lately, the only thing we've made time for is sex, and that's not how I want to remember you..."

Okay, not truth, but it softens the blow, yeah?

ESmorz
04-09-2008, 12:00 AM
you're in high school? wtf

anyway, just be like
"look, it's senior year, next year's college, although i'm on a car forum so that's up in the air... busteds13 wrote this speech and he doesn't know my plans. at any rate, since i'll be the same age as those people, i'll be chasing college and/or junior college and/or tech school and/or starbucks barista and/or call center ass, of which there will be a great bounty. it's been a good run, but let's not turn this into Friends and go on forever, or Seinfeld and have a shitty end. i wish you the best, *handshake* and Good Day Madam. enjoy your next dong, i will be enjoying a different vagina."

Haha yeah I just figured it better not to tell people how old I am, let them figure it out because it tends to make people think differently of you no matter what you have to say. However, for the topic at hand it was kinda unavoidable.

I will be going to JC, and doing a lot of traveling.

Once again our brains seem to be in alignment Busted... get out of my head.
But...Friends was funny till the end :keke:

MaD1337M3DRiV3r
04-09-2008, 12:00 AM
Argue over everthing. Show up realllly late for everything, act very cheap, dress like a bum, take her out only in your 240, only talk about your 240 and school, and try to spend as little time as possible with her.

So as a result you will find out that she is A) retarded enough to stay B) leaves you stating that your a slob that shows no interest (your goal)

ESmorz
04-09-2008, 12:02 AM
Argue over everthing. Show up realllly late for everything, act very cheap, dress like a bum, take her out only in your 240, only talk about your 240 and school, and try to spend as little time as possible with her.

So as a result you will find out that she is A) retarded enough to stay B) leaves you stating that your a slob that shows no interest (your goal)

I do that anyways hahahaha

wrapmeup2005
04-09-2008, 12:04 AM

Ive had it end up in A which sucked

an_orange_s2k
04-09-2008, 12:07 AM
sounds like friends with benefits??? always something good...if u really wanna ditch her that bad jus do it, aint no point draggin it out.

edit: being blunt is the best/easiest way....dont sugarcoat shit or she'll think u guys are just going on a "break" and thats more trouble

sillyvia13
04-09-2008, 12:21 AM
she did it for me...
I called her phone no answer...so I call her at office...
they tell me she was fired 2-3 weeks ago...she has been playing hide and seek from me and lost my trust!
later bish!

ESmorz
04-09-2008, 12:23 AM
she did it for me...
I called her phone no answer...so I call her at office...
they tell me she was fired 2-3 weeks ago...she has been playing hide and seek from me and lost my trust!
later bish!

Well I know it sounds shitty but I wish something definitive would happen to sway me in the right direction. ha

240love^_^
04-09-2008, 12:32 AM
Tell her the truth man, itll probably be the hardest to do but in the end when you both look back there wont be any hard feelings. Things didn't work out this time around, if something is meant to be then it is meant to be. Honestly if it is really like you are saying your both wasting time except for the sex I guess but Im sure you would like the sex more with someone your into and with someone that is into you.

Just tell her the truth, don't bring up the fact that she is leaving because that shouldn't have anything to do with it...long distance relationships can work. Let her know whats up, that your not feelin it and you don't feel that she is in to it either. If things are meant to be then maybe you will come back together with real love later on down the road, until then, free her and free yourself. Do it before you do anything with the hot chick too, nobody likes cheats.

I agree. Just tell her the truth. I'd rather have a guy tell me the truth than make up an excuse. Its never easy when somebody breaks up with you or you break up with somebody else but obviously things aren't working out for you guys. DON'T let sex be the only thing that is keeping you in a relationship.

Oh and definitely don't bring up the long distance relationship thing when breaking it off because long distance relationships do work. If you told a girl that it would just seem like their partner doesn't want to put in any effort into the relationship.

Just try to do it sooner rather than later.

Good luck.

ESmorz
04-09-2008, 12:35 AM
I agree. Just tell her the truth. I'd rather have a guy tell me the truth than make up an excuse. Its never easy when somebody breaks up with you or you break up with somebody else but obviously things aren't working out for you guys. DON'T let sex be the only thing that is keeping you in a relationship.

Oh and definitely don't bring up the long distance relationship thing when breaking it off because long distance relationships do work. If you told a girl that it would just seem like their partner doesn't want to put in any effort into the relationship.

Just try to do it sooner rather than later.

Good luck.

Haha a womans perspective. Something I didn't expect here.

I wouldn't bring up the long distance relationship thing anyhow. It's just something I know in my mind that I'm not committed enough to put all the new people that I'm going to be meeting aside for someone who is 100 miles away. Make sense? Still wondering where to do it ha.

sillyvia13
04-09-2008, 12:38 AM
Well I know it sounds shitty but I wish something definitive would happen to sway me in the right direction. ha

call her at work...ya never know...
I found her watching tv at her dads...I was wanting the walk in and she banging a gang of rappers! so I could go apeshit on them..but no...her and people magazine and Maury. sp?

S14DB
04-09-2008, 12:43 AM
Yeah... that's what I wanna lean towards...

But when I look back on my Prom pictures I don't wanna think damn. That the after party at the condo would have been way more interesting with the other girl. Truth be told at the moment I could have about 3 different cuties go with me, but I just don't know.

I'm usually not stricken by any indecision so it's new to me.

Yeah but it's gonna suck when that other chick thinks your a douche for dumping your GF before prom. Then you have to goto prom stag.

Looking back I think it was better to have steady relationships in HS then go buck wild in college.

ESmorz
04-09-2008, 12:44 AM
Yeah but it's gonna suck when that other chick thinks your a douche for dumping your GF before prom. Then you have to goto prom stag.

Looking back I think it was better to have steady relationships in HS then go buck wild in college.

The other girl doesn't even know I'm going out with anyone. I may have forgot to mention that to her... :angel:

drftwerks
04-09-2008, 12:48 AM
bust a nut on her face, take a pic, post on myspace, then link her to pic, on aim.

haha jk jk

i dunno.

RiversideS13
04-09-2008, 12:52 AM
just explain to her, the feeling has been die out and this might be the best choice between you two. now you guys are just comfortable with each other but that is not ideal. you need to go find out what you really want and maybe you will find out how to appreciate her value more later.

if you already made up your mind, you should not continue take advantage of her. that is not fair to her and she could try hard to GET IT BACK from you.

at23
04-09-2008, 12:54 AM
The other girl doesn't even know I'm going out with anyone. I may have forgot to mention that to her... :angel:

haha,dude I Left high school like two years ago.if I was in your situation,I would be blunt and say"look,we are cool,but we just don't fit together.if you still wanna fuck.cool,but I gotta move on" and move on to the hot chick.haha

ESmorz
04-09-2008, 12:57 AM
haha,dude I Left high school like two years ago.if I was in your situation,I would be blunt and say"look,we are cool,but we just don't fit together.if you still wanna fuck.cool,but I gotta move on" and move on to the hot chick.haha

Both are hot. But one is getting boring. bleh

at23
04-09-2008, 01:04 AM
Both are hot. But one is getting boring. bleh
well you don't have to settle for one.pimpin in high school was like shooting fish in a barrel.haha

BustedS13
04-09-2008, 01:06 AM
Once again our brains seem to be in alignment Busted... get out of my head.

instead of the other chick, you should take me to prom

i wish i knew how to quit you

ayuaddict
04-09-2008, 01:13 AM
instead of the other chick, you should take me to prom

i wish i knew how to quit you

are you guys asian?

you guys could hella go in "cosplay" as vin diesel and paul walker yo!

on topic: i will...go ahead and vote for telling her the truth.

BustedS13
04-09-2008, 01:21 AM
are you guys asian?

i'm a chunky white guy, and if the internet is telling the truth, i can cosplay too, "otaku"

LB.Motoring
04-09-2008, 01:26 AM
Better you do it than her.

Just do it, shits better than wasting time..........

ronmcdon
04-09-2008, 01:33 AM
tough scenario. if you end up going to prom with the other chick, you may risk looking bad. i suggest be upfront with the breakup, skip prom, and pursue chick #2. that, or maybe you should hook her up with one of the horndogs here for distractions sake, if nothing else. that would be a win-win situation. difficult to be discreet in this scenario.

otherwise, i would advise not to be rude. nothing gained from burning bridges, esp the way chicks gossip among ea other in high school.

ayuaddict
04-09-2008, 01:53 AM
aren't high school proms like at the end of the year?

you have like 2 months to "get over her" and hook up with the other chick so you don't look that bad.

all good in the neighborhood.

sunnys14
04-09-2008, 02:15 AM
Post pics of her FTW

at23
04-09-2008, 02:17 AM
Post pics of her FTW
PICS OR BAN!HAHA

chibo
04-09-2008, 04:29 AM
Can I fucking bitch? This fucking bitch broke up with me after 2.5 years about 3 weeks or some shit ago... she told me we should see other people. Now she's already fucking another dude, shit fuck. I knew bitches didn't let go of one till they got the next fuck. It is someone she 'has been close to for a long time' and I fuckin know who it is... I asked her not to hang out with the fuck (an ex of hers) and she told me that it was nothing to worry about. Fuck me in the ass.

I need to get laid bad and get over this shit. Awesome to know absolutely no one and have no game. Ahhhhhhh FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. I should note she was my first and I literally found this shit out like 5fuckin mins ago so I'm pissed as shit.

yarou
04-09-2008, 04:40 AM
Can I fucking bitch? This fucking bitch broke up with me after 2.5 years about 3 weeks or some shit ago... she told me we should see other people. Now she's already fucking another dude, shit fuck. I knew bitches didn't let go of one till they got the next fuck. It is someone she 'has been close to for a long time' and I fuckin know who it is... I asked her not to hang out with the fuck (an ex of hers) and she told me that it was nothing to worry about. Fuck me in the ass.

I need to get laid bad and get over this shit. Awesome to know absolutely no one and have no game. Ahhhhhhh FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. I should note she was my first and I literally found this shit out like 5fuckin mins ago so I'm pissed as shit.

Man, bitches be crazy.

IIIXziuR
04-09-2008, 06:45 AM
If you work on shitty cars enough, you smell like oil and grease and girls won't talk to you therefore you will not have a girlfriend nor girl problems.....

you also won't get laid or get your equipment handled.

.....fuck my life.

SimpleS14
04-09-2008, 07:41 AM
You really shouldn't have some worries while you're in H.S. I don't even have prom pics....not a big deal to me. Plain and simple, as most people have said, just tell her the truth and that you're not interested in being in a relationship with her. If she doesn't want to be alone, tell her you understand, but a girl like her will be bound to find someone that will treat her like a queen. Also note that if you and her were ever to have relations again...its strictly on a friends with benefits level and no strings attached. If she catches feelings in the mist of it, you ignore her.

ESmorz
04-09-2008, 08:27 AM
PICS OR BAN!HAHA

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/AvrilH8er13/court-1.jpg

haha I always post pics.

are you guys asian?

Nah, I'm a skinny tall white guy. Woooooew

bloodangels13
04-09-2008, 08:50 AM
HOT DAMN! is that the new chicky your eyeing up? if you dont bounce on that im ganna roll all the way there and snatch her up in my whip.... i was in a similar ordeal as you in HS, do whats ganna make you happy... lifes short and theres womens to be conquered ! go for the new chicky esp if thats her!

TheRonTom31
04-09-2008, 09:25 AM

wait wait wait.... you mean your not supposed to do this stuff

F#$K I have been going about my life all wrong

F#%()#$*()@&^$_P#$)#$*K!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly I don't see what the big deal is. You said yourself its not the same for either of you. You haven't wanted to or drpped the "L" bomb yet. If you feel this way chances are she feels the same. Some of the guys are right she is probly just using you to not be alone and get some ass. Girls do that all the time cause they figure if its an ex they can trust you and also it doesn't make they number go up so they are not sluts. Happened to me last summer. I got hardcore used for sex. Problem was I wanted to be with the girl.

Get out of it if you want to date said "hot Prom date girl" otherwise stick around get some free sex and it will just automatically end when she moves or maybe she'll find a guy and you won't have to be the bad guy and dump her.

98s14inaz
04-09-2008, 09:56 AM

She's leaving? Just let her go and let it work itself out. Don't help her move, don't answer your phone, don't call her. She'll get the message. Just let it end, no tears, no emotions.

iwishiwas-all*
04-09-2008, 10:02 AM
just sleep with your girls best friend/sister/mother. u pick, it works

Mi Beardo es Loco
04-09-2008, 10:05 AM
damn bro. she's good lookin. after you're done with her pass her along my way. Does she like older guys. :aw:

Mi Beardo es Loco
04-09-2008, 10:06 AM
just sleep with your girls best friend/sister/mother. u pick, it works

the girl who she hates the most also works!

jackjack
04-09-2008, 11:17 AM
just let her go. be honest and let her know how you're feeling. usually when the relationship is dead/boring, thats when the lying/cheating starts anyway.

IIIXziuR
04-09-2008, 11:21 AM
Thank you for posting;
Hot scene babe!!!

azndoc
04-09-2008, 11:28 AM
I swear Zilvia is like Dr. Phil sometimes.

I'm kinda in the same boat as OP.

But I'm dealing with it.

sncs14
04-09-2008, 11:39 AM
Just end it, you're young, there's still college. There are so many girls out there find one you enjoy being with who will enjoy being with you as well.

The relationship that I was in for nearly five year just ended. While at the time I was hurt and confused, I'm feeling much better now, and looking back it never should have lasted as long as it did.

Be honest and move on is the best advice I can give you.

aziankingz
04-09-2008, 01:08 PM
be a man..tell her the truth..you gotta do what you think is right for your own good..and if that means dumping her to make you feel better..then you better not think twice..especially if you have someone else in mind.

ESmorz
04-09-2008, 03:53 PM
I swear Zilvia is like Dr. Phil sometimes.

I'm kinda in the same boat as OP.

But I'm dealing with it.

Haha yeah I was just really bored last night, and decided to lighten up my situation a bit. I have started phase 1. We are meeting in a bit. She already said she knows whats coming...

The Picture I posted is my current gf.

The other girl is Asian. I've never been with an asian girl haha.

yarou
04-09-2008, 04:02 PM
The other girl is Asian. I've never been with an asian girl haha.

Prepare for the worst! There's quite a lot to enjoy though once you learn to submit:keke:

MaD1337M3DRiV3r
04-09-2008, 04:10 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/AvrilH8er13/court-1.jpg

Dude keep her she look good. Just use a rubber everytime, start working out so other chicks start to notice you more dress nice and eventually she would be jelous and leave you since the other way isnt working with her :bigok:

ronmcdon
04-09-2008, 04:12 PM
pics of the of the asian alternative would be appreciated. should be interesting to see what you're contemplating to top whats already there.

yarou
04-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Come on guys, we all know that dead end relationships can't be revived circa exciting beginning of relationship. We don't even need pics of the other girl. No matter how hot his current/ex may be, things get old, he needs new, needs refreshing, needs to feel alive.

Quoted for truthiness from Adam Sachs, who writes for GQ
Thank god for the hope and the pleasures of the first kiss, which - no matter how porn-trained the world becomes - is what you miss most of all
GET NEW
GET EXCITE

steve shadows
04-09-2008, 04:27 PM
Dude keep her she look good. Just use a rubber everytime, start working out so other chicks start to notice you more dress nice and eventually she would be jelous and leave you since the other way isnt working with her :bigok:

or she will get jealous and want to win back your attention by getting a boob job or making out with her hot step-sister

whatever...though...

MikeisNissan
04-09-2008, 04:28 PM
I just got out of a pretty fucked up relationship. I'm glad to be single. So carefree, all the money goes to my car, no worries.

ESmorz
04-09-2008, 04:29 PM
Alright so THE DEED IS DONE

She basically said that she has seen this coming for awhile now based upon how things are and has prepared herself. I was quite relieved everything went smooth as butter and just agreed that with our current schedules and future schedules it just isn't going to work.

I feel pretty good right now.

Words that got me through the day from my buddy:

"Duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather." He does not a rack a disciprine.

or she will get jealous and want to win back your attention by getting a boob job or making out with her hot step-sister

whatever...though...

She's already a size 2 with d's... haha oh well movin right along.

bardabe
04-09-2008, 04:53 PM
Yeah, the neutral place thing is what I wanted to do but what is neutral and free? haha

Well the looking back on prom pictures is more metaphorical, like just remembering prom and being like god damn I fuucked up.

and that's where it dosent apply to me. I never went to my prom.

trsilvias13
04-09-2008, 05:17 PM
Congrats I suppose, but be careful around asian women ( depending one which type). I am asian, even I want to stay away. Your ex is cute.

mRclARK1
04-09-2008, 05:20 PM
Once again, I wish it was that easy.

Her parents absolutely loathe me. I'm not the prim and proper boy they see for their daughter. I'm beared, drive a loud little car, and corrupt their daughter.

Which is another reason this just isn't gonna work. Her parents are the only parents I've ever met that don't adore me. I like being adored... haha

It is that easy.

As someone who is out of high school and has therefore experienced relationships in the real world (no offense intended) the best idea is to just be honest. She may get upset if, but if she feels the same way, it'll be easier then you think. However, if she does take it hard just be honest, blunt and don't hang around. Life goes on, she'll get over it and move on.

EDIT: Missed that you had already done the deed... that's what I get for not reading the whole thread. Bleh... keep my advice for future reference then. haha

ESmorz
04-09-2008, 06:15 PM
Prepare for the worst! There's quite a lot to enjoy though once you learn to submit:keke:

hahaha. whatevs I can deal.

azndoc
04-09-2008, 06:27 PM
Come on guys, we all know that dead end relationships can't be revived circa exciting beginning of relationship. We don't even need pics of the other girl. No matter how hot his current/ex may be, things get old, he needs new, needs refreshing, needs to feel alive.

The Now ex is pretty cute.

Hope you had the break up sex.

If not then go back now.

Like the quote says.

"show me a beautiful woman, and I'll show you a man who's tired of fucking her."

ESmorz
04-09-2008, 06:34 PM
Hope you had the break up sex.

If not then go back now.

Of course I did. What kind of man do you take me for...? haha.

Skipped 5th and 6th period for it :keke:

azndoc
04-09-2008, 07:05 PM
Of course I did. What kind of man do you take me for...? haha.

Skipped 5th and 6th period for it :keke:

Good job my young one.

See we do do some good on zilvia.

I was going to ask for pics of girl, then I remember your in high school.

lol.

Bad zilvia bad.

Jimmy Up
04-09-2008, 07:07 PM
this thread is pretty rad. Nice work ESmorz...

ESmorz
04-09-2008, 07:07 PM
Good job my young one.

See we do do some good on zilvia.

I was going to ask for pics of girl, then I remember your in high school.

lol.

Bad zilvia bad.

hahahaha yeah.

Zilvia: "Where Knowledge Is Bred, and Underage Girls Are Fair Game."

azndoc
04-09-2008, 07:13 PM
hahahaha yes Zilvia.

Where Knowledge Is Bred, and Underage Girls Are Fair Game.

Ummm I didn't say that.

But yeah once she turns 18, pay her another visit and bring a camera.:keke:

Bad zilvia bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo4kDrWBa6c

ESmorz
04-09-2008, 07:19 PM
Ummm I didn't say that.

But yeah once she turns 18, pay her another visit and bring a camera.:keke:

Bad zilvia bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo4kDrWBa6c

Haha I know man I'm just havin a little fun.

I hope I never really have to deal with her again. Movin on to better things.

brndck
04-09-2008, 08:56 PM
you can't text message break up! (actually starts around 2:30)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5btudyWXEU0

blu808
04-09-2008, 10:30 PM
Heres what you need to do.

Stop screwing her.

Buy gay porn mags and place them in a area where she would find them.

Start farting, and burping all around her, if not on her.

Stop showering, shaving, and using deoderant.

Develop a fake heroin problem.

Let her find your man 4 man add on craigslist.

If that doesn't work, then you might have a keeper. lol

ZX88
04-10-2008, 02:57 PM
take both girls to prom.