PDA

View Full Version : Sweet, I'm a trained killer.

Koopa Troopa
02-22-2008, 12:26 AM
http://www.counterpunch.org/cpnews02212008.html

I wrote them a nice letter.. Dumbasses. I'm gonna go rape the Iraqi women I work with now and go into the city and kill everyone because it's all I know. :tweak:

kdashy
02-22-2008, 12:38 AM
I wonder if this was actually written up by a bunch of angry guys.

Seems to accurately reflect most Okinawans opinion of US military presence there.

But these incidents shouldn't be used as reasons why the US should leave.

Koopa Troopa
02-22-2008, 12:44 AM
It reflects maybe 10% of the island's population at most. It can't even be proved that the people who wrote that are in fact Okinawan as hippies from mainland constantly come to Okinawa to protest and then go back to where ever they came from.

Jung918
02-22-2008, 01:18 AM
Is this a pinkable offense?
EDIT: If it happens again, yes. No posting NWS material. -Moderation.

NOT ORIGINAL PIC.... it'll just have to do.
http://www.kang.tv/james_files/funny/kittens2.jpg

myzislow
02-22-2008, 01:25 AM
^haha...
hmmm... the column was edited by a man named Cockburn

blu808
02-22-2008, 01:35 AM
sorry. That looks more like a pooper punch/fist

Jung918
02-22-2008, 01:38 AM
yeah, i took it off because http://www.kang.tv/james_files/funny/lovethread.jpg

you do know there was a SSGt that was accused of some shit with a 14 year old oki girl not too recently. I heard Camp Hansen is on lock down

azndoc
02-22-2008, 01:46 AM
Ummm when is Camp Hansen not on locked down?

Its more surprising when it isn't on lock down or on curfew.

Man I don't miss kin town.

Jung918
02-22-2008, 01:49 AM
Ummm when is Camp Hansen not on locked down?

Its more surprising when it isn't on lock down or on curfew.

Man I don't miss kin town.

I knew they were are on Cinderella back when the thing with the 3 service men first happened but I think they are back on it. my buddy told me that he used to have a barracks check at midnight. glad I'm out.

Koopa Troopa
02-22-2008, 01:51 AM
Yeah, apparantly Okinawa is about to turn into Korea.. Midnight curfew forever!! I can't wait to go out in my charlies! I wonder if Service B will pass as proper clothing for the Exciting Gymkhana events? Is a helmet authorized in the Service uniform?

Jung918
02-22-2008, 02:01 AM
before I got out you didn't have to wear a cover in your vehicle. I don't think they would mind a helmet since it is a safety issue. of course this is all depended on your base CG.

why the hell would you want to dress in your chucks? wearing your barracks cover?

Some dipshit in the airforce asked one of my buddies how he got the bill all shiny. He told him to use boot polish.

89singlecamnoob
02-22-2008, 02:06 AM
well shit...maybe putting bases in japan on the "dream sheet" isn't such a good idea :/

Koopa Troopa
02-22-2008, 02:08 AM
before I got out you didn't have to wear a cover in your vehicle. I don't think they would mind a helmet since it is a safety issue. of course this is all depended on your base CG.

why the hell would you want to dress in your chucks? wearing your barracks cover?

One of my friends said that having to be in your uniform to go on liberty is on the table for becoming mandatory..

I don't see what the deal is with midnight.. It's a fucking number and there is no statistical fact proving that once the clock strikes 0001 people are compelled to commit crimes..

On top of being trained killers and rapists now we're like Cinderella werewolves..

ilia
02-22-2008, 02:14 AM
I dunno a whole lot about war and stuff, but here's what I can understand.

The military is an organization employed by the government to achieve ends by force. When the US government decides they need to have people murdered, they have the military. That's why the military has guns, tanks, rockets, aircraft carriers, and so forth.

Sometimes the ends are just. Sometimes they're not. I'm not here to argue that. Sometimes you're fighting for your country, and to protect your people. Other times you're fighting to influence another country's economy, or to steal their resources. That all depends on who's country's military you're in, and which war it is.

But let's not get things confused here. Whether it's justified or not, each and every soldier to use a gun is committing MURDER. Soldiers are trained KILLERS.

Maybe they're killing to stop the holocaust. Maybe they're killing for oil. In both cases, they're murderers.

I know I'm gonna get a lot of crap for posting that, but them's the facts. Sorry.

Jung918
02-22-2008, 02:26 AM
^ I agree that murder is murder. You have valid points. However, the majority of us have to follow orders or we end up in prison. I think the real killers are the politicians and the businessmen that have power over these officials. They are the ones that make the decisions. The military are the ones that execute the orders.

Whoever wrote that article is stupid to think the US is just going to up and leave.

Koopa Troopa
02-22-2008, 02:27 AM
Which is why I'm all for mandatory service... People don't understand how the military works.. Grunts are one thing as they're wierdos.. However my mission in the US Marine Corps isn't to pwn noobs it's to fix trucks. I have received weapons training, CQB training, riot training, blah blah blah but it's only enough to give me an idea of what's going on should I end up in that position.

I'm not some trained killer.. I'm a person who had nothing else after high school, joined the military for some experiences and has been given just enough training so I don't end up dead should I be sent to a country where people hate me because of something someone higher than me did.

90hatchie
02-22-2008, 02:27 AM
damn my camp is on lock down gotta start to bust my skulls
well its not mine (obviously) i havnt entered military my brother has and is on his 3rd tour in iraq
just thought id call it my camp seeing as my last name is hansen lol
but to those rapist's :axe::rl: your gonna get whats coming to you

SochBAT
02-22-2008, 02:29 AM
This is funny, i read a similar article on Digg about this.

Oki folk have the shittiest surveys, and base a vast majority of crap brought down on stationed folk on OLD bad blood.

Seriously, a curfew? Dumbest thing since safety scissors.

ilia
02-22-2008, 02:31 AM
Koopa and Jung, I totally agree with you and see where you're coming from. It sucks that there are not better opportunities for people to educate themselves after high school in the US. It really shouldn't cost 40k a year.

cgtdream
02-22-2008, 02:32 AM
Wow....im tired of this stuff happening...firstly, yes its wrong that some dumb screw up, raped a little girl..that is a horrible thing, and he should be thrown in prison for the next 50 yrs, with his new friend bubba....but seriously, the commanders on Oki, need to get one thing straight....group punishment to satisfy the whims of the okinawan ppl wont get us anywhere......lol, okinawa was already on curfew before when that airforce staff sergent "inappropriatly" touched a little girl also, not to include that the marines were on a curfew well before that incident as well....

But to stay on tract, the okinawans seem do not mind us there since we do bring money into the economy, and that the MAJORITY, do make a more positive appeal on the island....and the mojority of okinawans understand that a the actions of a few dumb arses, dosent count for the whole....but, then those damn hippie japs from the mainland come down to protest like the hypocrites they are...instead of worrying about the numerous rapes, illegal prostitution, and the unusally strong sex trade going on in japan (where its been known that girls as young as 14 are forced to be sex slaves, but rare cases with 14 yr olds) that they have going on in japan, they wanna blast any little chit that an american gi does while down on the okinawan island, that really dosent even belong to japan in the first place.....ok, im done with my rant..
\
btw we all know that jap men are the worst with pedophelia, and things of the such, and that the sex trade in asia is real and there, and that the jap government are the worst perps of that chit....dont belive me, ask anyone on okinawa that has been to the yellow box or yoshihara for example...

cgtdream
02-22-2008, 02:36 AM
Which is why I'm all for mandatory service... People don't understand how the military works.. Grunts are one thing as they're wierdos.. However my mission in the US Marine Corps isn't to pwn noobs it's to fix trucks. I have received weapons training, CQB training, riot training, blah blah blah but it's only enough to give me an idea of what's going on should I end up in that position.

I'm not some trained killer.. I'm a person who had nothing else after high school, joined the military for some experiences and has been given just enough training so I don't end up dead should I be sent to a country where people hate me because of something someone higher than me did.

and yea, i agree with you on some points. im in the chair force, where i load bombs, talk chit to the crew cheifs, and drink my nites away.....and as the same as you, ive been through the classes, i can take up arms if the need arises and i suck rubber just like anybody else.....but trained killer yea right....more like a trained drinker..

ilia
02-22-2008, 02:44 AM
BUT, again, the facts are there. Not pulling the trigger does not relieve responsibility. You're part of an organization designed exclusively for the murder of other individuals.

If you can't even face that fact head on, maybe it's time to reconsider your career choice.

Certainly you may have never killed anyone, but you might be the guy that got the shipment of M16s to Iraq. Oppenheimer never killed anyone either, but you'd better believe that he was all kinds of conflicted about his role in the development of the nuclear bomb.

Not killing face to face should not absolve people of responsibility. A person in the military is still part of a political structure who's main goal is essentially strengthening a nation's ability to kill. If you're comfortable with that, that's one thing, but if you're in denial about it, maybe more self-reflection is necessary.

Again, I know this is a touchy subject, and I mean no direct disrespect to the people on zilvia who are in the military.

ayuaddict
02-22-2008, 05:58 AM
Being Japanese, naturally I'm pissed the rape occurred.

But then, a Japanese men also rape.

As do Americans in America.

There are obviously other reasons why people in Okinawa would rather have American military personnel leave and are using this as reason, whether those are legitimate reasons or not i don't know.

ahhhh fuck it, i don't care but im gonna post this anyways since i wrote it out.

Jung918
02-22-2008, 09:31 AM
This is the most recent article I have read about the Marine SSGT. He is on Camp Foster.
http://www.stripes.com/article.asp?section=104&article=59899&archive=true

boosted98gst
02-22-2008, 10:24 AM
im half okinawan and was born and raised on oki, and I do not seen anything wrong with military guys , one being my father was a marine , either way, The only thing I hate are people in general who do not respect our culture, military or not.
Rape is rape it happens all over , it is stupid to punish all the other guys for a few peoples stupid mistakes. When I was there last , I met alot of marines that dated oki girls, that treated them how a women should be treated, I feel its not the race or military ect, its all in the person. They should find the person or persons responsible and punish them and move on.

Grendel
02-22-2008, 10:27 AM
BUT, again, the facts are there. Not pulling the trigger does not relieve responsibility. You're part of an organization designed exclusively for the murder of other individuals.

If you can't even face that fact head on, maybe it's time to reconsider your career choice.

Certainly you may have never killed anyone, but you might be the guy that got the shipment of M16s to Iraq. Oppenheimer never killed anyone either, but you'd better believe that he was all kinds of conflicted about his role in the development of the nuclear bomb.

Not killing face to face should not absolve people of responsibility. A person in the military is still part of a political structure who's main goal is essentially strengthening a nation's ability to kill. If you're comfortable with that, that's one thing, but if you're in denial about it, maybe more self-reflection is necessary.

Again, I know this is a touchy subject, and I mean no direct disrespect to the people on zilvia who are in the military.

Umm... the military wasn't designed for murder, it was designed to protect the United States. Now sometimes our military gets sent to completely bullshit wars in the name of defending our country/freedom/fighting "terrorism"/etc.

If someone came into your house with a gun, and you killed him to protect your family, do you consider that murder? I don't. I see the military protecting America as the same thing.

kingkilburn
02-22-2008, 10:44 AM
To ilia,

I would not consider it murder when two soldiers/marines/what ever are shooting at each other and one dies. That would be like after a boxing match the guy that lost tries to press charges for assault.

People in the military are trained to kill but that does NOT make them murderers.

Omarius Maximus
02-22-2008, 12:02 PM
Wait, don't the japanese men grope thier women on the trains and stuff? I mean my teacher left japan in disgust from all the sexism and pervs there..They have the audacity to blame Americans? For what it's worth, American men are the most pussy whipped men in the civilized world. We treat women better than A LOT of other people, including the japanese.

Matej
02-22-2008, 12:13 PM
There are obviously other reasons why people in Okinawa would rather have American military personnel leave and are using this as reason, whether those are legitimate reasons or not i don't know.
Definitely, no one wants to have some other country's military bases on their land, so people look for any excuse they can find to get rid of them.

Koopa Troopa
02-22-2008, 12:16 PM

Dude like no shit, everything I have used to clear buildings here I have pretty much learned from playing Rainbow Six...

kingkilburn
02-22-2008, 01:13 PM
Why do you think the army had their own FPS made.

Koopa Troopa
02-22-2008, 01:24 PM

ahhhh fuck it, i don't care but im gonna post this anyways since i wrote it out.

Yeah but I don't think they realize that we care more about Okinawa than the Japanese do. Think about it. Okinawa is the poorest prefecture in Japan, for a reason. They get little to no funding from the government of Japan because Okinawans aren't Japanese so why should they give a fuck? Fuck, it took like 20 years to finally build a monorail in the capital city...

There's 3 generations of Okinawans rolling around right now.. The WW2 generation that remembers what Okinawa was like when it was independent and the Japanese invaded, the middle aged generation that sees America as a cancer and occupiers and the younger generation who generally like Americans.

The WW2 generation is dieing off and the middle aged haters are in power, blabbing about stupid shit they have no control over to other middle aged haters. I'm pretty sure the more Okinawa bitches to Japan about US bases the less and less Japan will want to get rid of them..

cgtdream
02-22-2008, 03:54 PM

I get what you are saying, but the way you say it is the exact same way as saying the the guy who sells the gun to the killer, is also a killer......he is just doing a job to get by....make money live and survive.....

And im sorry, but if you belive that those in the military are indirectly killing ppl, then you might as well as consider yourself a killer if you support our military...i mean, thats how it works in the military...we support each other...got ppl that pay us our paychecks, cook food, hospital, load bombs, base defense, and the list goes on and on...and if you group all of those ppl into being "indirect" killers becuase they support the guy on the field in some indirect way like myself...you might as well, as group the supporters of those same ppl as indirect killers too...

and if you group american citizens who support our troops into the indirect killer catagorie as you have done with those in the military, then you pretty much made yourself, and whomever else supports our military "indirect killers"...and if you cant face that fact head on, then maybe you might wanna start joining anti-american groups, or maybe some other hippie group out there.....

the bush hate wagon is another good group for ya btw....

azndoc
02-22-2008, 11:22 PM
Geez another thread turned into debate about the morality of the military.

Listen people.

The military is there to provide us all with a sense of comfort that we can sleep well at night knowing that tomorrow there isn't some foreign country trying to occupy the U.S. without our military forces stopping them.

Their just like everyone else, except they do a job that not a lot of people can see themselves doing. Same for the cops, the feds, and any other law enforcement their there for a cause and that's to protect their local community from the everyday murderers, thieves, rapists, and any other law breaking ass mofos. And guess what, shit they kill sometimes too.

And oh yeah let me let you in on a little secret.

shhhhh................

The military doesn't make decisions on where they go.

The politicians do. So from now on when you see a group of protesters outside a military base, stop, get out of your car, and tell them to complain to the upper chain of command. Which is the pentagon and the white house.

I'm out.

S14DB
02-23-2008, 12:37 AM
I had to read that Neo-Hippy/Yuppie shit before I went to bed? I found enjoyment reading all the titles of the books for sale and the names of the authors...

Koopa Troopa
02-26-2008, 12:19 PM
I wonder if these dudes are also trained killers..

http://www.japanupdate.com/?id=8437
http://www.japanupdate.com/?id=8432

Koopa Troopa
02-28-2008, 04:55 AM
Here's another can of shut the fuck up for the bitching ass Japanese politicians..

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/fl20080226zg.html

fliprayzin240sx
02-28-2008, 05:47 PM
Day 10: Still on lock down...they will review the order on Monday the 3rd. Figured didnt wanna let the animals out till after payday week end.

Also, that article koopa posted is pretty interesting...check out the numbers in the bottom on how many rapes and sexual related incidents they've had for that year....

But what this whole thing comes down to is politics. They've been talking about moving the marines off this island for decades. They've already made an agreement on that. The problem is, the agreement states that the japanese is going to pay to move the 8000 marines off this island. Theyve been dragging their feet at it because they dont wanna front the money. Using these incidents as leverage to force the US to pay for it ourselves. Yah right, good luck on that one...:goyou:

To make things better is, do you really think the mainlanders gives 2 shits about okinawa? They didnt back in WWII and they still dont in 2008. Theres a reason this is the poorest Japanese Prefecture...:bash:

Matej
02-28-2008, 06:06 PM
Koopa, the U.S. would never let another country build military bases on its soil, you should be thankful that the Okinawans even let you live on their land, mainly because they don't have any say in it, but instead of complaining just focus on doing your job well and set a good example. I hate when people visit a different country and act like they're better than everyone just because they're from America and expect girls to automatically jump all over them and think they're above the law and deserve to be treated like kings. You're supposed to be humble and obey all the laws and thank the people for accepting you to live within their culture because you're just an outsider and you always will be, don't complain about their mentality or how they run things even if you may disagree.

fliprayzin240sx
02-28-2008, 06:29 PM
63...thats probably DUIs since thats the biggest problem we (SOFA) have on island. Well whole okinawa really, Okinawa statiscally doubles the DUI rate that they have in the mainland.

Anyways, Are you serious? 63 offenses for the year considering theres over 42,000 SOFA personnels in this island? Thats .0015%. Again, most of it is from DUI where an alcohol content of .03 will get you arrested off-base.

If you estimate the number of Okinawans (roughly 1.3M) and use that against the number of arrest they've had (over 4k), their arrest rate is .003 which double the SOFA arrest rate.

The kicker is the guy is already getting grilled, the prosecution is yet to bring charges against him (whatever happend to innocent till proven guilty???). Word is that there is no sign of sexual intercourse on the girl so no she wasnt raped. Another rumor thats been going around was this "13 yr old" was picked up by JP police for prostitution not too long ago. The theory is that the guy knows the girl personally from the red light district and was a paying customer, he didnt know that she was underage.

fliprayzin240sx
02-29-2008, 06:34 AM
Anyways...its official...a big FUCK YOU OKINAWA!!!

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/02/29/okinawa.marine.ap/index.html#cnnSTCText
Like I said...INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY!!!

Koopa Troopa
02-29-2008, 12:50 PM
Koopa, the U.S. would never let another country build military bases on its soil, you should be thankful that the Okinawans even let you live on their land, mainly because they don't have any say in it, but instead of complaining just focus on doing your job well and set a good example. I hate when people visit a different country and act like they're better than everyone just because they're from America and expect girls to automatically jump all over them and think they're above the law and deserve to be treated like kings. You're supposed to be humble and obey all the laws and thank the people for accepting you to live within their culture because you're just an outsider and you always will be, don't complain about their mentality or how they run things even if you may disagree.

Dude, you're getting the wrong impression of me.. I've been told by my Japanese friends that I am more Okinawan than some of the Uchinans they know.. Fuck, I signed another 4 years of my life away so I could be in Okinawa longer. Kiss my ass if you think I'm some kind of cockfag that thinks everything should be run like the US.

The U.S. on the other hand has never been occupied by a foreign country. Which would explain the lack of foreign military bases. HOWEVER, there are plenty of foreign military members using our bases for joint training.

We won 50 states by fighting dirty and fucking people over. I'll be damned if someone else occupies it. However the U.S. has also won land because other countries fought dirty and fucked people over. Do you honestly think the United States doesn't belong in Japan? If we weren't there how long do you think Japan would last before China kicked the shit out of them for removing everything they did to China in WW2 out of their history books?

These numbers are from a member on another forum and are apparently quoted from a local newspaper..

japanese lost 4 million and 2000 jobs, over 80 buisnesses closed permanently

That's only after the bases were locked down for what? 2 weeks? Okinawa would definitely be better without the US Forces there.. :loco:

slavetothemuzic
02-29-2008, 01:05 PM
The principal thing that most people forget is that beneath the uniform, Soldiers/Sailors/Airmen/Marines are still people, and that a lot of people are fucking douchebags.

For some reason, it's always more visible when a service member commits an act like this, rather than a convenience store clerk or something.

Koopa Troopa
02-29-2008, 01:13 PM
Yeah because like anyone who wears a uniform we're considered professionals and are to be expected to adhere to a strict code of conduct.

Not a problem for most people but some people are just fuckin' morons and the people the grew up with failed them, weither it be their parents, teachers, peers or siblings... A drill instructor and good NCO's can only do so much for someone.

slavetothemuzic
02-29-2008, 01:15 PM
Not a problem for most people but some people are just fuckin' morons and the people the grew up with failed them, weither it be their parents, teachers, peers or siblings... A drill instructor and good NCO's can only do so much for someone.

Yup. That's all I'm saying.

corriganjoshua
02-29-2008, 01:18 PM
Yeah because like anyone who wears a uniform we're considered professionals and are to be expected to adhere to a strict code of conduct.

hooah god bless

rossfashow
06-01-2008, 05:31 AM
wtf.........

Walperstyle
06-01-2008, 07:34 AM
I love japan, but if any hippy is bugging any of you military guys, just simply say. "hey, remember when we didnt destroy this whole island and helped build up your economy into something amazing?"

if they dont understand, then start shooting

fliprayzin240sx
06-01-2008, 08:47 AM
I love japan, but if any hippy is bugging any of you military guys, just simply say. "hey, remember when we didnt destroy this whole island and helped build up your economy into something amazing?"

if they dont understand, then start shooting

Yah but we also fucked Okinawa over 2x. First was WWII when we invaded the island, and the 2nd time was when we gave the island back to the JP after we played with their emotions that we would let them be an independent country. :doh:

Anyways, still on Cinderella Curfew...fucking love getting treated like im 14 again...no wait, my parents didnt even give me a midnight curfew...:goyou:

rossfashow
06-01-2008, 11:06 PM
I brought this up from the dead for you jerkoffs and thanks for the negative rep whoever did that. well first of all there is a difference between murder and defending yourself. I would only kill if my life was threatened. me being in the mil have all the training and infact i do enter rooms for a living and only kill if i have to that does not make us murders. thats why i said WTF. so whoever decided to neg rep me for me bringing this up. go to hell.

kingkilburn
06-02-2008, 02:53 AM
You most likely got repped for needlessly bumping an old thread.

(not from me by the way)

cdlong
06-02-2008, 03:41 AM
Anyways, still on Cinderella Curfew...fucking love getting treated like im 14 again...no wait, my parents didnt even give me a midnight curfew...:goyou:

not getting any sympathy from me. at least i get to stay out until 0100 on friday and saturdays.