PDA

View Full Version : s13 Sprint springs-   sits forked

nissmo240sx
05-12-2002, 12:29 PM
I got  a 92 s13 240sx coupe.   the Sprint springs are pretty cool in that the front is lower than the back, sitz raked.   looks aggresive.  but the negative side, is the suspension travel in the front is reduced and rides kinda harsh.  it said like a 1.8" drop.   the front went down to like 2.25".     back is perfect.   i might try putting the rubber tubing spacer in the front when i change my shocks to help raise it slightly.  

anyone have Eibach springs in s13?  feedback?

sil40sx
05-13-2002, 12:14 AM
i have sportlines and there is two inches of wheelgap in the front, the ride is smooth, but im going to get new springs to make it lower, possibly the sprint ones.

drifterx
05-13-2002, 08:18 AM
i got the sprints and they r pretty good...... i think the car still looks high on the side but the front end is perfect height off the ground..... and the 18" rims help reduce the apparance of the gap in the fender cuz the rim is closer but in actuallity the 18" with tires are the same height as my 15"s with tires in circumfrence

i got the AGX shocks and front and rear strut towers.....
before my 18" the car has a pretty nice ride (even on the stifest setting on the shocks) and now the ride shits do to the thin tires.....