PDA

View Full Version : ***FS:1990 240sx SE 5spd 140k Runs!**

Tyler_240
11-18-2005, 05:41 PM
Hey, up for sale is my 1990 240sx se, hatchback w/ spoler removed, no ac/pw, heat, power locks, moon-roof works,its a 5spd w/ brand new clutch/throwout/pilot bearing!/low mileage drive shaft. The car reads about 140k, but the odometer only works half the time. The car is my daily driver, and runs fine. The tranny shifts fine, and I replaced the suspension w/ used oem shocks/struts about 10k mi ago. It is black w/ a swapped CLEAN tan interior. There is some minor body damage, which can be shown in pictures upon request. Basicly some dents/dings, spoiler holes need to be filled in, and a minor ding from a pole. As far as the engine, it has the stock SOHC KA w/ the following new parts: alternator, radiator, starter, 300zx fuel filter, thermostat, spark plug wires and new spark plugs. All replaced less than 10mi ago. The car still has stock wheels w/ decent radials. The car needs an alignment, possibly new tie-rods. Come check out the car, asking 3000obo, will not part out @ this time. Will include some Black/blue racing seats not mounted, adjustible w/ rails but no mounting bracket.

[email protected] or AIM: slick3071

Car is located in Inverness, FL. About an hr from Ocala,Orlando, and Tampa.