PDA

View Full Version : 1990 sil80 sr20 red top(I have pics)

Pblesh85
11-12-2005, 05:28 PM
Ok I have a 1990 sil eighty with a red top (40-4500 miles on the motor, 165000 on the car). The body is in good condition with very few SMALL dents(mostly door dings) and I recently sprayed it primer black cause I was sick of the two tone look. I wont lie, I do drift the car but I take good care of the car and I personally service the car(oil every 3500 miles unless I have been drifting and then its sooner, Tires, tran. fluid, radiator fluid, ect. . .). I have taken out the carpet and taken the sound deadener out of the hatch. As for a system I have $2000 worth of adiobahn, alpine, and Infinity sound equipment. I dont want to list it now because thats not why I bought the car.

As for parts on the car. I have (shit) agx & whiteline springs, suspension techniques sway bars(in january I get my cusco zero ze's). The motor has hks front mount, intake, a z32 maf, jim wolf 550cc injectors, fuel rail, and reflashed ecu(tuned for ALL of my parts), t28 from a gt-r pulsar, canadian 240 diff, and custom o2 dump, down pipe, exhaust. I personaly customized the cat with a crow bar and hammer . . . lol but it had a better idle after that. I have 2 full sets of wheels(advan sa3 16x8, volk cen28 17x7.5) and 2 very old watanabes(20 spoke) and 2 ssr formula mesh(for an old z31).

If any of this intrests you email me at [email protected] my name is Preston

Oh, And I will not part any of the car out.

I might take trades too. I perfere a stock coupe plus 4-5 grand but im open for ideas.

skiboard06
11-13-2005, 07:08 PM
trade for s14? email at [email protected] if interested