PDA

View Full Version : 92 240sx 5sp hatch back in NJ $1500 OBO

ricedout
10-16-2005, 11:00 PM
FS: 92 5-speed hatchback in central jersey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

240SX FOR SALE 1500 OBO
located in new jersey
has 194k no rust
dark green with tan interior with some ghetto black painted interior parts.
the engine runs good and everything works perfectly
theres some tread left on the tire but you need new tires soon,
the clutch is old too, so you need that replaced soon also.
i have the new clutch but never got to put it on. the horn doesnt work.
theres a hole in the coolant tank. the front seats are bolted to the floor board, im about 5'9, so if your around that height, that should be ok. the rear seats are gone. theres a small dent scross the passenger side door, the side skirts and the rear skirt were removed so the paint is faded and rough. not shiney where the kit used to be. the paint is still in good condition, this was going to be my project car, and dropping an SR, but i need the money for antoher car i have. this engine probably could last me another 50k miles.
i dont have any original parts so dont ask. theres absoulutely nothing wrong with the other other than the stuff i mentioned above, still driving it during the week.

mods: i have jic magic front and rear strut tower bars, sprint lowering springs and tokico HP struts, CNC racing seats, indiglow gauges, and aluminum dash kit, and aluminum shift knob. ebay front bumper and spoiler, 35% tinted windows, injen short ram intake, ebay muffler, 17x7 racing hart looking C-5, not sure what brand, wheels, the center caps were all stolen, sony xplod amp with rockfodfostgate 10" subwoofer with a box.
email me or pm me
[email protected]
here are the pics
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chunusmc/album?.dir=/9fc1

ricedout
10-18-2005, 11:14 AM
car is sold