PDA

View Full Version : Complete Part Out 1992 240SX SE

FoCaL
09-28-2005, 01:38 PM
The car is a 1992 240SX SE 5spd with 146000 miles on it. All original, only suspension modifications have been made. EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE! When I take it to the junk yard as scrap I was as little on the car as possible.

Modifications Made:
*Motor is 100% stock
*Whiteline bushing everywhere except the sways and lower shock mount on the rear.
*Eibach Springs, with KYB AGX shocks (S14 shocks onthe front/Z32 shocks on the rear)
*300zx brakes front and rear (front were rebuilt about 1.5 years ago)
*300zx brake master cylinder (dont recall the size, if you need to know I can look for you)
*S14 non abs spindles on the front
*S14 5 lug Hubs about 1.5 years old, less than 10k miles on them
*300zx aluminum spindles in the rear
*Working e-brake
*300zx TT Wheels, 16x7.5 front, 16x8.5 rear
*Tires are Potenza RE750 that are about 35% left on the front and about 20% left of the rear.
*300zx NA rear diff (not installed)
*Non SE rear hatch with no wiper, replaced stock one due to rusting cause by the spoiler
*Sunroof with sunshade and case, and an extra glass sunroof. Both sunroofs work and do not leak

If you have questions or desire pictures of something please let me know either in this thread, or in an email. DO NOT PM ME! I would like to limit the amount of ways to contact me so I dont miss anything, or get things mixed up. I have never been on here much, so my rep as a seller has no standings. I do however have a great ebay rating and paypal rating, and I will be happy to provide references or do what is needed so that you all feel comfortable purchasing from me.

I cannot start tearing apart the car until the middle of next week, so about a weeks time. I need the garage to work on a friends car, as soon as thats done it will begin. I would think I could start shipping parts by Oct. 6th or 7th depending on whats requested.

Im sure I forgot to mention something, or missed something. But I need to get going so this will have to do for now.

[email protected]

Edit: For those wondering it is really an SE. However, it does have a non SE hatch due to rusting from the SE's spoiler. I found the current one in a junk yard.

Edit #2: I forgot to mention that I have Moog inner and outer tie rods on both sides of the car.

http://www.whereiputmystuff.com/DSCN2547.jpg
http://www.whereiputmystuff.com/DSCN2548.jpg
http://www.whereiputmystuff.com/DSCN2550.jpg
http://www.whereiputmystuff.com/DSCN2552.jpg
http://www.whereiputmystuff.com/DSCN2554.jpg
http://www.whereiputmystuff.com/DSCN2555.jpg
http://www.whereiputmystuff.com/DSCN2556.jpg

240Driver39
09-28-2005, 01:48 PM
kinda hard to tell from the pictures, but is that red or maroon, if it is maroon, would u be willing to sell some of the body pieces (aka door, rear bumper)

FoCaL
09-28-2005, 01:58 PM
Lighting was not good when I took those but I wanted something to have to post on here. To me its Maroon, and its raining or about to start raining here so taking a better picture wont happen today. I can get the color code for you tonight if you would like.

If the color matches, I have no problem selling you whatever it is you need (ie. the door, or rear bumper)

drift freaq
09-28-2005, 02:31 PM
it looks clean, did it get recently wrecked? if not why are you parting it? Also I would like the center console with the cover.

FoCaL
09-28-2005, 02:38 PM
It is very clean, never wrecked, the problem is no one wanted to buy it as a whole car.

Center console is yours

FYI: The cig lighter is broke as they all are, I just keep super glueing it in place.

Got a zip code?

93CoupeSX
09-28-2005, 02:46 PM
u couldn't find someone to buy this car??? it looks pretty much MINT

FoCaL
09-28-2005, 02:59 PM
It has rust on the drivers rear quarter, its almost through to the paint now. It also has rust on the front shock towers. It needs to have the A/C recharged. It needs a new clutch as its still on the original. It needs to have an exhaust hole patched. The tranny leaks from somewhere but I cannot find where. There is a gear oil smell in the cabin from the leaking tranny.

Minus all I have done to the car its really only worth about 1000 or so. The above depending on who does the work will cost more than the car is worth. I have about $2000, maybe a little more in it from all the suspension and brake work I did. The only offer Ive gotten is $800 and the person was not planning an swap of any kind for the car. Making me feel like they were just going to part it out. Just buying it for the suspension and brake parts. I feel I can get more than that parting it out, and I need to get ride of it. So this is what I have come to.

240Driver39
09-28-2005, 07:19 PM
sent you an email, thanks!

TheSquidd
09-29-2005, 09:38 AM
A/C Idler Pulley!

pr240sx
09-29-2005, 09:44 AM
Starter relay
electrical box near the air filter
driver side radiator bracket
antenna cable
What color is the interior? brown? I need the rearview mirror and varios interior clips.

rokmplutonium
09-29-2005, 10:10 AM
Which red is that? Aztec? Cherry? how much for the Hatch?

FoCaL
09-29-2005, 11:58 AM
A/C Idler Pulley!

Its yours as soon as I get it off the car Ill send you an email.

Starter relay
electrical box near the air filter
driver side radiator bracket
antenna cable
What color is the interior? brown? I need the rearview mirror and varios interior clips.

Its a grey/black/charcole interior. I never really paid much attention to the actual colors, now everyone is asking me. Ill guess Ill have to find out for what the colors are and report back. As for everything else, no one has requested any those items. So they are yours, if you wan tthem. Ill get the items of and send you an email.

Which red is that? Aztec? Cherry? how much for the Hatch?

The hatch has been requested, if they fall through I will let you know.

Gepeto
09-29-2005, 12:00 PM
How much for the ECU shipped to J4B 6H5 in Canada?

You can email me at [email protected] - I need an s13 DE ECU !

FoCaL
09-29-2005, 01:23 PM
How much for the ECU shipped to J4B 6H5 in Canada?

You can email me at [email protected] - I need an s13 DE ECU !

Ill send you an email as soon as I get a chance.

Also Ive had lots of emails and requests for the power steering lines. At this point Im going to say that they are sold. If something happens to make them avaiable I will post it here.

undercoverdjay
09-29-2005, 01:53 PM
how about the 300ZX wheels? No need for tires but if you'd rather ship them all together, let me know. Shipping zipcode is 13647. Thanks a lot

Chris

Also the rear 5lug hubs/bearing carriers how much for these all together. Did the S14 front hubs just bolt onto the S13 spindle? Thanks

nopwrsldr180
09-29-2005, 04:51 PM
http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/16551psline.jpg
got that?

drift freaq
09-29-2005, 05:02 PM
It is very clean, never wrecked, the problem is no one wanted to buy it as a whole car.

Center console is yours

FYI: The cig lighter is broke as they all are, I just keep super glueing it in place.

Got a zip code?
the message length you have entered is too short. please lengthen your message to at least 10? no 20? no 30? no 1000's of characters!!!

Carter
10-01-2005, 10:13 PM
I'm interested in most of the interior minus seats if you're willing to ship to VA.

Daniel.
10-02-2005, 03:31 AM
I got dibs on the front bumper.

kenversusryu
10-02-2005, 06:07 AM
how much for your cams?

wannabe racer
10-02-2005, 08:13 AM
i need both doors email me with a price [email protected] and shipping costs zipcode 37031

b-s14
10-02-2005, 08:37 AM
manual tranny with wiring. .?

Mustangs Suck
10-02-2005, 12:18 PM
How much for the suspension, and will it bolt right up with no modification made to S13?

PureS-e-x
10-02-2005, 08:50 PM
Id like the front Z32 brake calipers and the driver side fender, as well as the sunroof shade as long as it comes with the screws tha hold it up.....give me a price shipped to 23320 please email me an answer to [email protected]

Also would like the front brake lines (to make the Z32 calipers work)

I really want a seperate price on the shock strut combo (dont really need the springs as i allready have eibachs)

Thanks...

Can paypal money tonight if the price is right....

240Driver39
10-02-2005, 09:15 PM
hey any updates on emails?

axiomatik
10-02-2005, 09:39 PM
are there any cracks in the dash? I can pick it up if it is crack-free. PM me a price and I'll email you back.

FoCaL
10-03-2005, 07:41 AM
Sorry everyone, Ive had one of the worst weekends in a long time. I dont want to bore you or make excuses, but I guess a little insight is needed. The company I work for is opening a new location. Actually moving from a leased building to one we had built. Today is the grand opening, and everything is running smooth now, because I worked almost the whole weekend on computer issues, ISP's suck BTW. So onto the reply's

Carter - Some peices have already been claimed. The door panels and center console have been claimed. Let me know the peices you would like and we can go from there.

spiderman - Front Bumper is already spoken for, but the bumper support and amber lights are yours if you want them.

b-s14 - A few sensors have been requested, are you needing those too?

Mustangs Suck - No modification needed, however the only things on the suspension that are not taken are the suspension peices with poly bushings, and the shocks. And the rear shocks are no good for you unless you have Z32 rear spindles because the lower shock mount is different.

PureS-e-x - Brakes have been asked about, but Ill let you know if they become available. Everything else you have asked about is yours if you want it. Ill get with you on pricing.

240Driver39 - Did some, will do more after I get done here.

nbrindley - Dash is crack free. Ill take pictures tonight as I have lots of requests for pics on various parts

undercoverdjay - The wheels are yours, I will get the tires taken off and let you know.

FoCaL
10-03-2005, 07:50 AM
Just repeating what I mentioned in my orginal post. I never expected to start shipping parts right away. My plan was to start taking the car apart tonight, but it looks like I wont be able to start tonight because of this weekend. I still should expect to be able to ship some of the easier stuff to get to/take off the car by Thur or so. Some of the other stuff I will get to, but I wont say when.Im trying to clear my schedule for Sunday so I can just work on taking the car apart. That way when someone requests something I can just go grab it, or I can get to it easily cause most of the car is apart.

FoCaL
10-03-2005, 07:52 AM
missed a couple.

wannabe racer - The driver side door is spoken for, but the passenger is still available if you would like it.

kenversusryu - The cams are yours, ill send you an email when Im ready to ship.

FoCaL
10-03-2005, 08:08 AM
Also one last thing before I go to a meeting. Im kinda holding off on all power steering question/answers who has what etc. Until I get the lines off the car and see whats good, whats bad, who wants what exactly, etc.

240Driver39
10-03-2005, 08:12 AM
excellent, thanks for the updates, no problem with being busy haha

1998240sx
10-03-2005, 10:38 AM
wondering if u have the complete auto to manual swap if so how much? email me [email protected] even if u dont have everything let me know what parts u do have

PureS-e-x
10-03-2005, 11:21 AM
Sorry everyone, Ive had one of the worst weekends in a long time. I dont want to bore you or make excuses, but I guess a little insight is needed. The company I work for is opening a new location. Actually moving from a leased building to one we had built. Today is the grand opening, and everything is running smooth now, because I worked almost the whole weekend on computer issues, ISP's suck BTW. So onto the reply's

Carter - Some peices have already been claimed. The door panels and center console have been claimed. Let me know the peices you would like and we can go from there.

spiderman - Front Bumper is already spoken for, but the bumper support and amber lights are yours if you want them.

b-s14 - A few sensors have been requested, are you needing those too?

Mustangs Suck - No modification needed, however the only things on the suspension that are not taken are the suspension peices with poly bushings, and the shocks. And the rear shocks are no good for you unless you have Z32 rear spindles because the lower shock mount is different.

PureS-e-x - Brakes have been asked about, but Ill let you know if they become available. Everything else you have asked about is yours if you want it. Ill get with you on pricing.

240Driver39 - Did some, will do more after I get done here.

nbrindley - Dash is crack free. Ill take pictures tonight as I have lots of requests for pics on various parts

undercoverdjay - The wheels are yours, I will get the tires taken off and let you know.

I'm in no hurry at all as long as you dont sell them from underneath me, also interested in the Z32 spindles so add those in there too...

TheSquidd
10-07-2005, 09:32 AM
Ever get that pulley out of the car?? It's hot outside!

syrupninja
10-07-2005, 09:59 AM
I need the driver's side door pull, the one with the power window controls, I'll take both off your hands if you'd prefer. I could also use the headliner, I don't know how much shipping would be for that, though.

apxlink
10-07-2005, 06:41 PM
can i buy your power steering lines? email please or pm: [email protected] THANKS

kazuo
10-07-2005, 07:54 PM
Engine harness?

PM me with what you want, shipped.

Thanks

haggards13
10-08-2005, 12:02 AM
I just emailed you.
How much for the complete 5 lug conversion?
Would prefer the brakes too but they seem to have been spoken for.
Let me know.
Try replying to me through my email ([email protected]), otherwise I'll have to try to remember to check this thread out.

kings_blend
10-08-2005, 03:22 PM
kade maf? how much, im in windsor, ontario.

93CoupeSX
10-08-2005, 04:26 PM
how much for the 300zx na diff shipped to 18912? direct bolt in for a s13 correct? And is the hatch spoken for? shipped to same zip. thanks!

Sirk
10-08-2005, 05:36 PM
Any chance of the factory radio brackets?

240_sx_guy
10-09-2005, 01:44 AM
interested in the downpipe, cat and exhaust. Willing to ship to 90703?

FoCaL
10-12-2005, 09:11 PM
Hey guys sorry I havent been around to email or post. Been Busy with life and working on the car. As I said in my original post, email is the best way to get ahold of me, PM's are not and I am getting A LOT of them. Also I have had a lot of problems getting to this site teh past few days. It either loads but I is to slow to do anything, or never loads at all. Again why email is the best contact, as gmail always seems to work for me. (I say that and now it prolly wont:) ) Also there are a lot of people that I have part off the car for and have emailed but they have not emailed me back. Im not going to wait forever, especially if there are others wanting the same items. I dont want to move on and pass people up, but I will if this keeps up.

FoCaL
10-12-2005, 09:23 PM
TheSquidd - Not yet Ive been working mostly on interior peices and getting some body panels off. Im in STL so baseball is on the mind, thats what I did this evening. They play tomorrow as well, but Friday I plan on working some aftger I get home from work and Ill make sure I get that pully off before I quit for the night.

syrupninja - The power window controls in the door are taken and there has been a couple others asking about them as well. Healiners is yours if you want it though. I dont think shipping would be to much as its light, I would just need to make a big box for it.

apxlink - Power steering lines are taken

kazuo - Engine harness is yours, I will send an email

haggards13 - The 5 lug has been spoken for and is ready to ship, however the person who wants it wont respond to emails to agree on a price or anything else for that matter. That said there is 1 other person who has asked about eh 5 lug and I would like to let them have the option to buy it if they want. Brakes are in a similar deal.

93CoupeSX - 300ZX Diff is yours if you want it. It is not, however, a direct bolt in persay. It is if you get the right axles, but not with S13 axles or Z32 Axles. Search on the site and you can find what year and model inifiniti you need axles from to make it a bolt in affair.

240_sx_guy - You make is sounds as though you want the entire exhaust, which makes me wonder if you read me original post entirely. At any rate the headers and cat are spoken for, if they become avaiable I will try to contact you.

dangermouse73
10-12-2005, 10:14 PM
I need the lower shift boot and bracket....with bolts. Lemme know how much! [email protected]

iMAGE976
10-12-2005, 11:25 PM
intrested in the gauge cluster if u still have it ...LMK at [email protected] Thanks

240Driver39
10-13-2005, 06:45 AM
any update on a color code and shipping estimate for my requested parts? (driver side door, rearbumper)

mad s13
10-13-2005, 09:21 AM
are the front 5 lug parts spoken for?

TheSquidd
10-13-2005, 12:08 PM
Sorry man I found an A/C Pulley today at a junkyard. Thanks though!

FoCaL
10-14-2005, 07:33 AM
any update on a color code and shipping estimate for my requested parts? (driver side door, rearbumper)

Yes the color code is AG2 which is Aztec Red

FoCaL
10-14-2005, 07:34 AM
are the front 5 lug parts spoken for?

Yes they are

pr240sx
10-14-2005, 07:42 AM
Its yours as soon as I get it off the car Ill send you an email.

Its a grey/black/charcole interior. I never really paid much attention to the actual colors, now everyone is asking me. Ill guess Ill have to find out for what the colors are and report back. As for everything else, no one has requested any those items. So they are yours, if you wan tthem. Ill get the items of and send you an email.

The hatch has been requested, if they fall through I will let you know.

Any updates on this?

FoCaL
10-16-2005, 11:09 AM
Any updates on this?

I need to get the fuse box and starter relay out and Ill have all your items

iMAGE976
10-16-2005, 01:00 PM
Any werd on that Gauge Cluster??

FoCaL
10-17-2005, 07:27 AM
Any werd on that Gauge Cluster??

I replied to your email.

burrcise
10-19-2005, 02:04 PM
How is the a/c compressor? If it is good how much shipped to 11420?

haggards13
10-20-2005, 02:28 AM
How much for the 5 lug?

240Driver39
10-20-2005, 06:30 AM
Yes the color code is AG2 which is Aztec Red

Alright, so its not maroonish aka cherry red pearl, thanks anyways.

TNathe
10-20-2005, 09:16 AM
sorry i didnt read through all the posts to find out but is your ecu for sale?

kenversusryu
10-21-2005, 03:44 AM
alright, shooot me an email when you get a chance and a price for the cams with shipping to 93036.

[email protected]

kings_blend
10-21-2005, 07:49 PM
howbout that ka24de maf?

FoCaL
10-24-2005, 09:04 AM
TNathe - The ECU is yours, I had one other intersted party, but the email they used is weird and I have not heard from him and I cannot email him because of some spam prevention BS. So its yours if yo uwant it.

kings_blend - Yours if youwant it

TodaAE86
11-14-2005, 05:25 PM
are the front spindles still up for grabs? Pm me if so

IKnowAllOfNothing
11-15-2005, 12:23 AM
Moog inner and outer tie rods and the overflow tank.
Let me know how much you want shipped to san jose 95124