PDA

View Full Version : (Flybert's thread) in SOCAL

Flybert
05-17-2005, 03:42 AM
Mendoza's Backyard Garage SPL [snip]

One has been installed and has been working just fine for over a week now. It has been [snip]. I am confident that the [snip] properly seeing as my dad has 25 years of experience with [snip]understands what it takes to make [snip]. See this thread to see some of his work. [snip]

My dad and I do not own a shop so we have to meet up or you must [snip]. I'm doing this as a favor to all the locals who are in need of a [snip] get their asses out on the track for some [snip]

The price to get your [snip]. You bring me the [snip], [snip] within a week. This allows us to [snip] will not break. You have to install it yourself. If you can get a [snip], I'll bring the price down to [snip]. For those of you who aren't local we might be able to work something out in the future but I have a feeling that there are going to be a lot of locals in need of this. Seeing as how my dad is doing this as a favor to myself and the local 240 community, he will only be able to [snip].

And go find some spare [snip] so we can do this without putting your car down for a week. I'll hopefully be getting [snip] so that we can exchange and make this go along quicker.

BTW, I'm in Whittier and South Pasadena.

[snip]

Jeff240sx
05-18-2005, 10:07 AM
No commercial posting. And charging for a service that is cheap and repeatable = commercial enterprise.
Just pay Zilvia $10 and open up a group buy. Then I'll undelete all these posts.
-Jeff