PDA

View Full Version : SCCA National Tour Events

HaLo
03-08-2005, 06:44 PM
So, are any of you guys planning on attending some National Tour events?

I just sent my subscription to Toledo OH and Devens MA. Where do you guys plan to run???

007jpang
03-08-2005, 08:08 PM
i just need to get started first...

and thanks for the alignment specs halo.

John

Hikarispeed
03-08-2005, 10:32 PM
I was gonna do the Pro Solo Tour last Sat in Fontana. Backed out due to lack of funds. Luckily I did because my cooling fan shattered. Next year I plan to do a few national Solo2 and Pro Solo events.

hurleyboi514
03-09-2005, 10:23 AM
there is one in Atlanta for us... i may go, not sure yet...

HaLo
03-09-2005, 11:09 AM
Well, there is none in Canada so I have to drive 6h for the Devens tour and 11h for the Toledo tour...

And I know I will be getting a huge spanking.:) I can't hardly wait though.

BTW, I will be representing New England, lol. :)

Rennen
03-09-2005, 05:01 PM
There was talk a while back of having a NT in St. Louis, I would have gone to that for sure..... but from looking at the schedule, it seems that idea fell through.

I can't really justify the hotel costs just to get massacred in DSP in my mostly stock car. :) I went to the first autoX in my area last weekend, got beat by 6 seconds on a 50 second course :Owned:

I do plan on hitting up a few Divisionals, and perhaps heading to Topeka if I can find floor space at a friend's hotel room. And I will drive around to the 3 or 4 regions that are within my 3 hour driving limit for regular autoXes.

-Matt

HaLo
03-10-2005, 08:47 AM
Think I won't get massacred?? I am not even running Hoosiers / Kumhos.. I'll be on Advan's. But I am going for the experience, and a lot of our guys here are doing the trips. :)

LanceS13
03-10-2005, 11:30 AM
I was shooting for the Walnut Ridge, AR event next weekend, but the car still isn't finished. But barring any major disasters, it looks like I may be on schedule for the Atlanta tour.

MovinUp-1
03-10-2005, 06:13 PM
Houston has an excellent National Tour Lance.

but, looks like I'll be going to the SERCA convention in College Station that weekend. Open lapping day on Texas World Speedway's 2.9 mile configuration