PDA

View Full Version : WA K series skunk2 ultra manifold + throttle body

fatduece
04-26-2021, 12:00 AM
This is a long shot, but maybe somebody here is considering a
Rwd kseries swap in their schassis. I have a K series, forward facing Skunk2 ultra manifold $500. It?s pretty much brand new, just installed for mock up. Its been over a year and never ran. Does not come with any hardware, fittings
Or vacuum lines. Injectors and fuel rail are not included.

Also have 90mm skunk2 s2 throttle body $150, never used just mounted. Throttle body has vibrant feral welded on and comes with the HD clamp, the other feral is already welded onto the intercooler pipe. I can throw the pipe in for free as well.

This is a killer deal, if look up the cost of those parts new you’ll know how good of a deal this is. Parts are located in Washington state, I prefer local pickup but willing to ship at buyers expense. I am having trouble uploading images as photobucket now charges for hosting, and using zilvia to upload from the phone seems to not work. If you are serious, I can provide pictures through email or text. Thank you!

brndck
04-27-2021, 09:18 AM
I am having trouble uploading images as photobucket now charges for hosting, and using zilvia to upload from the phone seems to not work. If you are serious, I can provide pictures through email or text. Thank you!

tapatalk or imgur work well for uploading pix.