PDA

View Full Version : S14 PART fitment questions.

SupaDoopa
05-21-2020, 02:26 PM
So I'm looking to order a roof wing for the S14a. I'm wondering what everyone is running and what sort of fitment is current. I know a lot of the older shit fit much nicer but more concerned with if ordered now. Fiberglass fitting better than carbon? Vice versa.

FaLKoN240
05-21-2020, 05:37 PM
So I'm looking to order a roof wing for the S14a. I'm wondering what everyone is running and what sort of fitment is current. I know a lot of the older shit fit much nicer but more concerned with if ordered now. Fiberglass fitting better than carbon? Vice versa.

I have a roof wing I was told was real dmax It doesn't really hug the passenger side of the car very well I can feel it lifting off the passenger side. Im scared it'll come off one day...

YOLO.

It's the only roof wing I've used so I don't have much experience beyond that.

SupaDoopa
05-21-2020, 06:29 PM
I have a roof wing I was told was real dmax It doesn't really hug the passenger side of the car very well I can feel it lifting off the passenger side. Im scared it'll come off one day...

YOLO.

It's the only roof wing I've used so I don't have much experience beyond that.

I'm told that's standard practice which kind of sucks. I was actually surprised to hear the Megan wings were the best fitting which surprised me especially compared to the Origin and DMAX versions that were supposed to come with that Japanese fitment superiority.

I was actually considering a hood too but I'm also super nervous as to what fit and what doesn't. I don't want to have to wait MONTHS to get something that fits like a thong on a whale.

[240sx]
05-21-2020, 08:11 PM
This needed it's own thread? There's a small question thread for these types of stupid ass questions about China made ricer parts for your 90s econo car. Or maybe just Google? Lazy f*cks always trying to get spoon fed. Spend the money and find out, or is $200 too much for your broke ass to gamble on in 2020?
S14*A*... cool flex bRo.

Fond regards,
-Some sh*t you'd say.
:D

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

SupaDoopa
05-21-2020, 08:43 PM
I'm sorry, you are?

Oh. Irrelevant. Tracking.

Commenting on a thread that's 'stupid' is even more fucking stupid than the shitty thread. Stop getting mad your dad isn't plowing your down because you're off attending state school for general education so you can fulfill your life dream of becoming an ice cream man you fucking pleb.

SupaDoopa
05-21-2020, 08:46 PM
Meanwhile, your broke ass is going back to OEM wheels and can't afford to put fucking tires on factory wheels. https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=669481

Anyways. Relevant comments welcome.

[240sx]
05-21-2020, 09:29 PM
Lol. Coming from some asshole who loves shit posting everyone else. Take it like you give it sweety. :kiss:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200522/4e9fe48550da7328b61c70667be464eb.jpg

SupaDoopa
05-22-2020, 09:38 AM
I shit post when it's relevant and I help when it's relevant. It's a simple question that's not something worth Googling especially as mold batches alter shapes and quality. I don't give a shit about spending $200 on a part but doing it 10 times before I get something I'm happy with is fucking stupid. This is why I asked because search engines will only bring shit up from decades ago when this ricer shit was cool.

Now that I've been nice and responded as to why you're a fucking idiot, you're a fucking idiot.

Future240
05-22-2020, 10:09 AM
;6381864']Lol. Coming from some asshole who loves shit posting everyone else. Take it like you give it sweety. :kiss:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200522/4e9fe48550da7328b61c70667be464eb.jpg

So Imma stop you there. This is chat. Chat is for discussing things. thread is valid hence why it is not locked. So kindly piss off.

mav1178
05-22-2020, 10:49 AM
Fact:

DMAX roof wing is "Japan quality".... made in China.

but just the roof wings. and some of the hoods.

SupaDoopa
05-22-2020, 01:24 PM
So that’s unfortunately the safest bet these days? I know it’s just a small piece but I’d just hate investing knowing it’ll be thrown out because a three-fingered child couldn’t get the swiftly right.

koukizhang
05-26-2020, 09:15 AM
+1 on DMAX not fitting the best. Heard that if you silicone it down it'll help, but good luck tryna get that fucker off if you want to switch it up. I used double sided tape and it held up pretty well for maybe 6 months before I decided I wanted to run no roof wing.

SupaDoopa
05-26-2020, 01:27 PM
I thought about running it without but it just looks like something is missing. I dunno. Maybe I'm just getting bored with how it looks.