PDA

View Full Version : Preorder list - brand new genuine Nissan parts (unable to be ordered from Nissan NA)

mav1178
04-09-2020, 08:19 AM
Entire list with pricing and FAQ/instructions:
https://bit.ly/2WPSqNd

1/1/2021 - Since I have some items on order and a lot of inquiries, please read the FAQ on the second tab of the link above and EMAIL me any questions about specific parts. This ensures I can follow up with you in a timely fashion in the future.

6/29 - Next order window cutoff is 7/10. Please PM or email me.

6/15 - Today is cutoff for orders on first shipment. Please email me.

5/25 - I'm starting to reach out to interested parties. Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

I have a list of genuine Nissan parts that are listed as discontinued or otherwise unable to order within Nissan's parts system, that I am able to get. However, there's a few catches:

Parts are estimated 150-240 days out... that's 5-8 months lead time.
Price estimates are based on 10% freight charge inbound, if I am able to consolidate the shipment then it will be slightly lower.
Final price and any additional freight/tax will not be calculated until your item arrives.

Having said that, here's the parts I have pricing for (with the caveats listed above):

S13 K's front bumper
S14 Silvia zenki front fenders (with cutout for JDM side marker)
S14 Silvia kouki front fenders (with cutout for JDM side marker)
S13 Silvia RHD dash
S13 LHD dash
S13 Silvia rear quarter panel
180SX rear quarter panel
S14 Silvia rear quarter panel
180SX rear quarter window
S13 Silvia brick headlights
S13 Silvia double projector headlights
S14 Silvia glass headlight
180SX Type-X 3 piece rear wing
S14 fuel tank
S13 Silvia J's/Q's front bumper
S13 Silvia hood (metal)
S13 Silvia rear trunk
S13 Silvia rear wing
S14 Euro kouki headlights
S14 door cards/door panels
S13 Silvia grille
S15 Silvia aero bumper
kouki 180SX bumper extension/extension brackets
kouki 180SX side skirts/extensions
"180SX" + "SILVIA" keys
S13 Silvia trapezoid/oval trunk key set
S13 Silvia door cards/door panels
S13 Silvia front end metal pieces
BCNR33 N1 bumper insert
97-98 240SX rear tail light pieces
S13 240SX LHD radio trim bezel
S13 240SX center console
S14 zenki OEM front lip
S13 front fender liner
S13 Silvia badges (various)
S13 Silvia fender mirror assembly

Complete list: https://bit.ly/2WPSqNd

Or, you can PM me or send me an email at [email protected] and I will give you more info about what happens next. Everything will be ordered on a single PO to maximize the possibility of consolidation + lowest landed cost.

Thanks.

Alex

mav1178
04-10-2020, 02:45 PM
S14 rear quarter panels are identical for zenki/kouki models

78110/78111

https://i.imgur.com/trBdDLN.png

180SX rear quarter panels are identical for all years that the 180SX was produced.

78110/78111

https://i.imgur.com/lhUFakR.png

180SX rear quarter windows have the "180SX" lettering embedded in it.

https://i.imgur.com/8o9V8GG.png

S14 Silvia had 3 different rear wings in Japan. Zenki is identical to US rear wing, kouki and "Type-S Aero" are different.

https://i.imgur.com/GqfWILl.png

kouki 180SX 3 piece rear wing is shown in this picture on the lower right hand corner.

https://i.imgur.com/xDIGjcb.png

S13 Silvia rear quarter panels + rear trunk are shown in this picture.

rear quarter = 78110/78111
trunk = 84300

https://i.imgur.com/fmdfOJx.png

the S13 Silvia spoiler on inquiry is the one on the right. the one on the left is identical to USDM coupe spoilers.

https://i.imgur.com/sZWs7Ra.png

tacobellman_2007
04-15-2020, 09:56 AM
This is some dope shit man. I might be one of the dudes who purchases a brand new pair of 180SX/pop-up headlight fenders in the near future once things get rolling for you.

hippo_chips
04-17-2020, 09:56 AM
^im with him, if you can get the oem pop up fenders... I guess I know where my stimulus check is going

mav1178
04-17-2020, 11:02 AM
^im with him, if you can get the oem pop up fenders... I guess I know where my stimulus check is going

From my reply to him in the other thread:

Cost will be same as/lower than the S13 Silvia fenders, assuming my freight cost remains the same (or lower).

Currently it's projected for Q3/Q4 2020 delivery to me. No info until about 30 days out when the freight forwarder is ready to ship.

Alex

mav1178
05-01-2020, 06:45 PM
Please see original post for instructions.

icedsole
05-02-2020, 12:30 PM
Are either kouki or zenki s14 tail light sets available new? I feel like those would be pretty popular. Did I also see the s14 kouki k's wing are available?

mav1178
05-02-2020, 12:52 PM
Are either kouki or zenki s14 tail light sets available new? I feel like those would be pretty popular. Did I also see the s14 kouki k's wing are available?

Everything that I listed are part numbers I've asked about.

I haven't asked about S14 tail lights, and to a certain extent I'm relying on people to tell me about parts I should ask about. If it's discontinued and the traditional sources for new parts are all exhausted, then I can find out. The same lead time info in this post applies to anything else I am inquiring about.

Keep in mind that they are new parts... everyone was interested in S14 door cards for example, until I found out it's almost $2k for a new pair of USDM door cards.

icedsole
05-04-2020, 06:41 PM
Everything that I listed are part numbers I've asked about.

I haven't asked about S14 tail lights, and to a certain extent I'm relying on people to tell me about parts I should ask about. If it's discontinued and the traditional sources for new parts are all exhausted, then I can find out. The same lead time info in this post applies to anything else I am inquiring about.

Keep in mind that they are new parts... everyone was interested in S14 door cards for example, until I found out it's almost $2k for a new pair of USDM door cards.

For sure, ive been buying new oem parts for my car for sometime now so the price is not really shocking. Especially on the door panels they are a pretty complex part to make when you think about it.

mav1178
05-04-2020, 08:46 PM
https://nissan.epcdata.ru/img/S14/630-_001.png

One thing I forgot to add about the S14 Silvia front fenders:

They are JDM fenders, so they come with a hole cut out for the Japanese side marker.

Zenki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nissan_200SX_(9639982223).jpg
Kouki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nissan_200SX_Sportline_Front.JPG

mav1178
05-13-2020, 06:33 PM
I'm getting close to sending out individual inquiries, so far I have had 20 people respond to my survey.

If you are interested in any parts, please fill out and provide your contact info so I can contact you.

Thanks.

Alex

mav1178
05-14-2020, 01:51 PM
All the other parts I have pricing for are here, the range is an estimation based on a shipping markup on my end. Should I be successful in consolidating the items, pricing will end up being 5-10% cheaper overall.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SI6sRjos8vSRFCuXPMhh1zOUG0wpnC9aOBETzP1jd7E/edit?usp=sharing

mav1178
05-21-2020, 11:50 AM
I am going through the process of all that have contacted me regarding parts.

If you are interested in this preorder, PM me or email [email protected]

Approximate order cutoff date is Monday June 15 2020

mav1178
05-23-2020, 06:19 PM
two items came back today as orderable:

S15 OE aero front bumper
KA24DE piston/pin (box of 1)

weird.

drifter_for_life06
05-28-2020, 07:59 PM
so much stuff i need for my resto-mod type of rebuild. Survey is down, are you still able to get this stuff?

mav1178
05-28-2020, 08:05 PM
so much stuff i need for my resto-mod type of rebuild. Survey is down, are you still able to get this stuff?

I took down the survey because it was not reflecting the list of parts available accurately.

The Google spreadsheet in the first post reflects what's available.

Email me [email protected] and let me know what you need.

mav1178
06-01-2020, 01:15 PM
update 6/1/2020:

I have gotten updated pricing for S13 brick headlights, it's complicated because of the 4 versions of S13 Silvia headlights, but the price will be much lower, around $400 each new.

also available to order:
180SX kouki front bumper extension + extension brackets
180SX kouki side skirts + extension
180SX "RPS13" carbon garnish
Navan S14 carbon 3 piece rear wing
"Nissan Master Key" with a part number corresponding to 180SX kouki model (perhaps "180SX" logo key?)
S13 Silvia key set w/ cylinder lock (perhaps with matching "Silvia" key?)
S13 Silvia roof headliner
S13 Silva carpet
S13 Silvia oval trunk emblem
S13 Silvia door cards (8 variants)
S13 Silvia dash board
S13 Silvia amber/clear signals L/R
S13 Silvia full amber signals L/R
S13 Silvia corner lights

I will update my spreadsheet later today with pricing.

e30gangsta
06-01-2020, 05:20 PM
When can we place an order?

mav1178
06-01-2020, 05:58 PM
When can we place an order?

I've updated the spreadsheet and sent an email to everyone that I've contacted so far.

If you didn't get an email, PM or email me.

Alex

e30gangsta
06-01-2020, 06:20 PM
Idk why your email's when to my spam folder. Just emailed you about a set of bricks and corners. Thank you!

mav1178
06-01-2020, 07:43 PM
Idk why your email's when to my spam folder. Just emailed you about a set of bricks and corners. Thank you!

Probably because mine isn't a verified domain and some email providers flag my email as spam

Alex

mav1178
06-05-2020, 09:40 PM
Update 6/5/20:

These additional parts are also available:

S14 window visor
USDM S14 kouki tail lights (these have the provision for the USDM side marker light)
BCNR33 OEM N1 front bumper duct L/R
S13 Canadian front DRL
S13 LHD radio trim bezel (does not include shift boot)
S14 zenki OEM front lip
S13/14 SR20DET long block (new)

Original post has the link with updated pricing.

Alex

Original.
06-09-2020, 06:43 AM
Is it possible to throw some interior pieces like a radio bezel, ac vent trim (that connects to the interior door handle) etc..

d_nice
06-09-2020, 06:49 AM
Good thread here.

mav1178
06-09-2020, 10:38 AM
Is it possible to throw some interior pieces like a radio bezel, ac vent trim (that connects to the interior door handle) etc..

I tried sending you a reply to your PM but your account isn?t receiving them.

Email me [email protected]

Superstock2
06-10-2020, 03:56 PM
Pm'd you about a few parts!

Drift_This
06-11-2020, 04:59 PM
Email sent.

KevinEdgar
06-15-2020, 09:31 AM
PM sent for brixxx

mav1178
06-16-2020, 06:38 PM
I've cut off order inquiries for this first shipment. I plan on having extra inventory for those that are interested in buying but did not want to pay a deposit, I will provide a list as well as instructions once that is set up and ready.

Alex

mav1178
06-19-2020, 05:38 PM
Since I keep getting emails about this, let me post some relevant info:

I am not taking any more preorders/deposits at this time. Everyone else that has already paid has priority, my purchase order will prioritize them.
I will order extra inventory, and will make it available on a first come, first serve basis. Email me at [email protected] if you want more information.
Email me and I'll give you a FAQ of all the questions you will eventually ask.

mav1178
06-29-2020, 12:44 PM
I'm starting to contact interested parties about next batch of orders. Please PM or email me.

Order cutoff for this will be 7/10/20, next order window will be sometime in September or later.

Alex

tuzzio
06-30-2020, 10:16 AM
I know you have a few threads going, but, hit me up for S13 silvia fenders whenever you're contacting interested parties.

jonesek
12-30-2020, 02:05 PM
Has anyone received any parts from this guys? Seems real fishy; no physical address PO box only, good ole order was delayed, and tbh this sounds too good to be true.

Excuse the lack of trust. But if anyone Is in the taco scene a pretty large company took a lot of orders and a lot of peoples money and ended up closing without fulfilling those orders.

Just asking if anyone has done business and actually received a product.

mav1178
12-30-2020, 02:45 PM
Has anyone received any parts from this guys? Seems real fishy; no physical address PO box only, good ole order was delayed, and tbh this sounds too good to be true.

Excuse the lack of trust. But if anyone Is in the taco scene a pretty large company took a lot of orders and a lot of peoples money and ended up closing without fulfilling those orders.

What would you like to know?

I've already received the second batch of Silvia fenders along with 180SX. These were ready to ship as early as May 2020 but due to delays with COVID-19 it dragged out 6 months.

https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=673992

Several people on Zilvia have received the fenders from me. The delays are actually quite widespread, anyone that has dealt with ocean freight logistics from Asia in the last 9 months can verify that these delays are real, and very frightening.

As for my company info, you can always look up my corporate info on the California SOS business search index.

What else would you like to know?

KevinEdgar
12-30-2020, 03:13 PM

This guy is legit. 10/10 trust levels from my experience with him, honestly.

jonesek
12-30-2020, 03:33 PM
Just asking. FB page and IG both look sketch. Thanks KevinE

mav1178
12-30-2020, 03:36 PM

Facebook: I put together a page for my company but I don't update it, mostly because the posts don't go anywhere. Facebook wants me to pay money to promote a business page. The pictures of the BRZ on the page are my previous car, which I sold in 2016. Can share track videos of my car if you want me to prove who I am.

IG: I've had @mav1178 for as long as IG has been around. The other @corellian.co is a placeholder for now, since I am not focused on selling parts via my company site yet.

My website: I put it together early in 2019 mostly because I needed to open an account with Turn 14, and they wanted a functioning e-commerce website.

I am happy to answer any/all questions you may have, but one of the problems with Zilvia in 2020 is that for every sale I make here, I can do 10-20x the volume on Facebook Groups.

hippo_chips
12-30-2020, 04:46 PM

I recieved my fenders from him not too long ago. I mean, he has pretty damn good enough trader rating on here. Order delays? Come on man, during this pandemic stuff, it?s to be expected. Plus, the stuff he?s getting aren?t things the dealership will normally even try to order, he?s doing the best trying to find this stuff as it is.

mrmephistopheles
12-30-2020, 05:58 PM

I can appreciate your misgivings, but Alex is one of a handful of people I have a deep level of trust for. I've known him for ~20 years (fuck i'm getting old), I've done business with him, and I know where he lives. For these reasons, I offer my assurance that he is trustworthy.

That said, I have a decently sized order with him at the moment, and I'm not worried about him holding up his end whatsoever.

speedgod^s13
01-01-2021, 03:13 PM
Facebook: I put together a page for my company but I don't update it, mostly because the posts don't go anywhere. Facebook wants me to pay money to promote a business page. The pictures of the BRZ on the page are my previous car, which I sold in 2016. Can share track videos of my car if you want me to prove who I am.

IG: I've had @mav1178 for as long as IG has been around. The other @corellian.co is a placeholder for now, since I am not focused on selling parts via my company site yet.

My website: I put it together early in 2019 mostly because I needed to open an account with Turn 14, and they wanted a functioning e-commerce website.

I am happy to answer any/all questions you may have, but one of the problems with Zilvia in 2020 is that for every sale I make here, I can do 10-20x the volume on Facebook Groups.

Would using PM here be better, or FB messenger? I am interested in some molding/weather stripping, for my 13. I understand you aren't taking in any new orders, just want to check if you will have extra stock, of the parts that I am interested in.

mav1178
01-01-2021, 04:03 PM
Would using PM here be better, or FB messenger? I am interested in some molding/weather stripping, for my 13. I understand you aren't taking in any new orders, just want to check if you will have extra stock, of the parts that I am interested in.

if you read the spreadsheet I posted, you'll find that the FAQ on the second page shows that I have stuff on order.

since I already am past the first preorder, at this point it's best to email me (via the email address I have on the spreadsheet or at [email protected]) and let me know what part numbers you want. Either it is on order and inbound (at some point) or its a brand new order.

I only will discuss specifics of what people want via email, because it will get lost here or on Facebook. Also, once I have part number updates I send everyone who has ordered an update, so I have all of that aggregated into my email instead of over 3 or 4 platforms.

mav1178
04-08-2021, 09:50 AM
https://i.imgur.com/fw9koxO.jpg

Some items are finally ready to ship in Asia... now it's just a matter of waiting for the rest of the parts to show up and booking a container. Hopefully it ships sometime this decade.

Have a bunch of small items/brackets, as well as a few things that should have been long discontinued by Nissan:

S14 zenki/kouki Euro glass LHD headlights
S14 USDM kouki rear taillights.

Kallixtos
04-23-2021, 02:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/fw9koxO.jpg

Some items are finally ready to ship in Asia... now it's just a matter of waiting for the rest of the parts to show up and booking a container. Hopefully it ships sometime this decade.

Have a bunch of small items/brackets, as well as a few things that should have been long discontinued by Nissan:

S14 zenki/kouki Euro glass LHD headlights
S14 USDM kouki rear taillights.

Woohoo! That's exciting. Been waiting for these. Just a bit longer.

jonesek
05-30-2021, 09:05 PM
Any update??

mav1178
05-30-2021, 10:04 PM
Any update??

I've been sending updates to people that had items on order via email, whether it was sending updates on my end or people inquiring on order status.

I don't have any updates if you didn't order and are simply checking to see if items are available.

Alex