PDA

View Full Version : North Carolina Peeps

Sileighty_85
04-24-2016, 06:22 AM
At the end of this year I will heading up this way, specifically Goldsboro area.

What's the scene like and what FB groups to join so I can maybe hit up some of the meeting places and meet peeps.

sncs14
04-24-2016, 08:34 AM
The scene between Raleigh and Charlotte used to be really good several years ago. A lot of people from those groups are still good friends, but either moved on or grew up and lost time for car stuff. Join the Carolina Nissans FB pages to find people. There are a few guys in Goldsboro and at least one other BNR32 I know of.

Sileighty_85
04-24-2016, 02:55 PM
The scene between Raleigh and Charlotte used to be really good several years ago. A lot of people from those groups are still good friends, but either moved on or grew up and lost time for car stuff. Join the Carolina Nissans FB pages to find people. There are a few guys in Goldsboro and at least one other BNR32 I know of.

Damn that sucks to hear. Sucks that I can never get a place with a big car scene. At least as far as Nissans go. :/

Thanks for the info though!

SoundEfx
04-24-2016, 02:59 PM
The cali Nissan scene seems to still be strong.

Looked at a few youtube videos of some meets and there are still quite a few clean, good looking Nissans in the area.