PDA

View Full Version : F.S. '92 240sx $1750obo

KA24DESOneThree
08-28-2004, 04:36 PM
PLEASE HELP!!! I got punked. :cry: I bought a '92 240 hatch. Had a mechanic look at it and everything. Drove it home to find out that it has front frame damage. At that point im like :wtf: There wasnt much I could do about it though but try and fix it and move on. Then I go the next day to register it. Again :wtf: The lady tells me I need this this and this to register it. The seller doesnt have this this and this so at this point there are like 3 major things she had lied to me about. Im pissed and ask for my money back. She says (after avoiding me for nearly a week) if you want your money back you'll have to take me to court. I say bring it on. :fawkd: Well I've got the papers filled out for small claims and am about ready to send them in. The only problem is that if I do win...I should because i have witnesses and ther are alot of things going against her...but if i do there is the chance that i wont get my money back still. And if i do it will take forever and a day to finaly get over this. So. I decided to try and sell this as a parts car. Motor and tranny are good. body is ok. the front is the worst part but the rest could probably be used. glass is good except for one of the rear quarter panle windows. int. is ok. seats have tears but dash is good. It is a 92 as stated in running driveing condition. registration is probably possible but would be a bitch so i recomend just using it as a parts car or doing a tube fram front end and making it a full time track car. Please help me out. I paid $1750 for it and would like to get my money back out of it. If i can think of any other way to make the sale worth wild i will do it. at this point i just want it done. i need to get a car so i can get to and from work and have a social life once again. i will entertain any resonable offers. pleas dont offer 500 or something though cause i would rather take my chances with court first. thanks again.

oh and by the way this is Brian. my user name is spec. but for some reason zilvia isnt letting me log on even though i have correct password and name and it wont let me log of my friends sn.

KA24DESOneThree
08-28-2004, 08:27 PM
mods can you please move this to the cars for sale section.

KA24DESOneThree
08-29-2004, 10:01 AM
bump!!!!!!!!!!

vsiev
08-29-2004, 01:07 PM
got any pics?

KA24DESOneThree
08-29-2004, 09:44 PM
got any pics?
i can get some tomarow afternoon. its champaign on brown by the way.

gbeto
08-30-2004, 12:06 AM
I have a 90 240, and I`m planig to swap to a KA24DE, with seems better, hows Ur engine and tranny doing? millage? problems? how much for it...?

NISMOrps13TURBO
08-30-2004, 01:45 AM
how much you want for the motor and tranny harness and ecu, dont care on the condition. just want to know price so i can bring you money.