PDA

View Full Version : Suspicious Garage: Nissan Consult

efrain_n7
10-15-2013, 12:47 PM
Having problems with your swap? Instead of throwing parts at it and possibly wasting money, we can hook up Nissan consult and see whats going on with your engine.

Sr20det Consult Port Install and Diagnostic Check | Suspicious Garage (http://suspiciousgarage.com/collections/service/products/sr20det-consult-port-install-and-diagnostic-check#)

***For the rest of the October, if your car already has the consult port hooked up we will scan the car for free!!!***

PM or email us at [email protected] to setup an appointment, mention this ad if you email

hOngsterr
11-04-2013, 03:12 PM
Recently did this with Efrain, chill cool dude. Installed my Consult plug in matter of minutes, troubleshooted my motor and told me to do the things I needed to fix my motor.

Thanks Efrain!

Milspec180
04-13-2015, 04:09 PM
Do you sell the parts needed to do this for out of area zilvians?

CA SR20 MILITARY LIFESTYLE

iLagX
04-13-2015, 04:28 PM
how much for the machine for ka24de?

economix
03-30-2016, 07:23 AM
Hey Efrain, was just on your website looking to order one but noticed on the 89-90 chassis there's an upcharge but the site doesn't specify any further....how much for the upcharge?

Also, is there a short instruction on how to wire this in or should I do a zilvia search for crummy install instructions? Figured you may have a short/clean answer for this.

Sooner you can get back to me on either front, the sooner I'll order this since I need it at this point.

Very appreciated