PDA

View Full Version : Wiring Specialties Harness Rebuild Kits

wiring specialties
05-30-2013, 10:36 AM
Are you tired of having issues with your harness due to bad connectors? Or are you rebuilding or custom making a harness for your motor but can’t find the connectors you need? Here at Wiring Specialties we offer complete harness rebuild kits which include brand new connectors, seals, retainers, and terminals.

http://site.wiringspecialties.com/WholeKitR.jpg

http://site.wiringspecialties.com/TypeAR.jpg

http://site.wiringspecialties.com/AirMetering1R.jpg

We also offer an optional ECU kit which includes the cover, housing, bolt, and 60 terminals (15 small and 45 large).
http://site.wiringspecialties.com/ECUR.jpg

Visit our “Connectors and Tools” section on our Wiring Specialties website for a full description of all the connectors included in the rebuild kit of your choice. Rebuild kits start at $99. Get yours today!!!

K_style
05-30-2013, 11:48 AM
Yury, Can you post little larger pics?? LOL

Om1kron
05-30-2013, 12:09 PM
Are you tired of having issues with your harness due to bad connectors? Or are you rebuilding or custom making a harness for your motor but can’t find the connectors you need? Here at Wiring Specialties we offer complete harness rebuild kits which include brand new connectors, seals, retainers, and terminals.

We also offer an optional ECU kit which includes the cover, housing, bolt, and 60 terminals (15 small and 45 large).

Visit our “Connectors and Tools” section on our Wiring Specialties website for a full description of all the connectors included in the rebuild kit of your choice. Rebuild kits start at $99. Get yours today!!!

These are quite possibly the biggest pictures ever posted on zilvia. However I definitely am interested.

EDacIouSX
05-30-2013, 12:22 PM
I can count the number of molecules offered in this kit lol

dkim1985
05-30-2013, 12:32 PM
i would LOVE to get this kit...but looks like a huge pain in the @$$ to do.

...really should adjust those pictures..loll

richmond82
05-30-2013, 12:35 PM
Yury, Can you post little larger pics?? LOL

just what i was thinking -

DJ-of-E
05-30-2013, 01:06 PM
i would LOVE to get this kit...but looks like a huge pain in the @$$ to do.

...really should adjust those pictures..loll

haha, I'm sorry. I think I contacted them 3 times to replace my various broken harness plugs on my 20 year old car.

Also, the kit is cheaper and less hassle to sodder per plug than removing the entire harness and completely replacing it.

I have a feeling they have a lot of this kind of requests.

wiring specialties
05-30-2013, 01:14 PM
Sorry people about the pics lol this was the only forum they gave me an issue with. Working on fixing them now

jamg
05-30-2013, 01:18 PM
please post a bigger picture.

i took out my hubble space telescope and i still cant see it.

EDacIouSX
05-30-2013, 03:47 PM
you should just make me a new pigtail for my water temp sensor and sell it to me lol. how much if you are down? For s14 ka.

R33E8
05-30-2013, 06:41 PM
Aww man I need one for the KA....

tac 1
05-30-2013, 06:48 PM
You guys have these for 2jz by any chance?

wiring specialties
05-31-2013, 07:53 AM
Guys we are working on getting the connectors for the KA rebuild kits because they are in demand right now. Also we do not make the kits for the JZ harnesses because we dont have the parts yet.

EDacIouSX
05-31-2013, 11:10 AM
Guys we are working on getting the connectors for the KA rebuild kits because they are in demand right now. Also we do not make the kits for the JZ harnesses because we dont have the parts yet.

isn't the water temp sensor pigtail the same for KA/SR? I would seriously buy it if you guys offered it. That bouncing temp gauge on my cluster is really annoying

R33E8
05-31-2013, 04:00 PM
isn't the water temp sensor pigtail the same for KA/SR? I would seriously buy it if you guys offered it. That bouncing temp gauge on my cluster is really annoying

Just use a 1/4" female spade crimp terminal...

frost1988
05-31-2013, 05:22 PM
Ill take an s13 sr rebuild kit.Pm me please

PureRush
05-31-2013, 07:29 PM
Pictures are blown up on V8Nissans too just letting you know

ka24det92
06-02-2013, 08:57 PM
Wish you guys made one for my fd a lot of rx7 owner would buy this

DJ-of-E
06-03-2013, 01:12 AM

Send them an email instead of using the forum here.

I paid $10 each for pig tails for the following:
-Connector to distributor
-Connector to oil pressure sensor
-Connector for knock sensor sub harness (I think I paid $15 for this)

They really made my life so much easier than to go to random junk yards. If they made a complete stock KA oem harness replacement, I'd get them as well since 20+ year old electrical harness is full of crumple goodness.