PDA

View Full Version : Moving from Miami to Cali

240driftkidd
11-20-2012, 02:55 PM
Hey, Im new on here :)

Im moving to the Modesto area of Cali in the first week of January.....

anyone have info on car meets for nissans and what not

nearest racetrack?

car shows? lol

facebook groups and pages and other forums would be nice too! lol

Thanks everyone :)

future
11-20-2012, 03:29 PM
Don't do it. You will hate life, oh and I hope your keeping your car registered back home . Or hope its stock

Lil_D
11-20-2012, 03:33 PM
the closest track to you would be stockton 99 which rarely host events anymore. sonoma drift is a weekly thing starting again in march. if your on fb look up sonoma drift powered by nos group or team yee group thats the main drift groups in nor cal and it sucks.

K_style
11-20-2012, 05:28 PM
Hey, Im new on here :)

Im moving to the Modesto area of Cali in the first week of January.....

anyone have info on car meets for nissans and what not

nearest racetrack?

car shows? lol

facebook groups and pages and other forums would be nice too! lol

Thanks everyone :)

Dude.. Cali is not NW state...

240driftkidd
11-20-2012, 08:10 PM
Don't do it. You will hate life, oh and I hope your keeping your car registered back home . Or hope its stock
oh boy.....is cali really stringent on the cars?!? and i kinda dont have a choice...soo i gotta work with what i got :) doesnt hurt to ask whats around and ishh....

florida scene really isnt all that great....nothing really hot except the expensive exotics in south beach or the oversouped honda...or the very few skylines....nothin special though...

future
11-20-2012, 08:57 PM
Any modification is illegal. Just search and you will realize how wack it is. Turn your car into a track only before you get refed lol

dluevanos01
11-20-2012, 10:01 PM

Any modification is illegal. Just search and you will realize how wack it is. Turn your car into a track only before you get refed lol

that sums it up!! Cali sucks when it comes to cars. Keep your car registered over in Florida!!

K_style
11-20-2012, 10:51 PM
that sums it up!! Cali sucks when it comes to cars. Keep your car registered over in Florida!!

You will still get trouble with out of state plate.

You won't need to drive your loud modified car everyday anyways. Besides, what the F moving Cali has to do with NW state section. Get the F out !

Elvin Wes
12-06-2012, 04:25 AM

hhahahahahhaha!!!

yesss ! lol

Masenko
01-04-2013, 05:02 PM
most these zilvia members are fkn douchebags, lol. but yeah its going to be a bitch to register if you already havent. then again anythings a bitch with street cars

mantas
01-04-2013, 05:09 PM
Dont listen to these idiots. Move find some local meets find a work around. The end. Just remember zilvia is 99% immature high school kids with balls that have not dropped yet.

lewisfk
01-04-2013, 06:55 PM
^^ Dont listen to this guy! Your leaving a state were u can get almost any car! To a state that is broke and looking for any reason to charge you a fee, and dont think one second being in the military is going to save your ass! I just paid 70 to smog a brand new truck!

mantas
01-04-2013, 07:08 PM
^^ Dont listen to this guy! Your leaving a state were u can get almost any car! To a state that is broke and looking for any reason to charge you a fee, and dont think one second being in the military is going to save your ass! I just paid 70 to smog a brand new truck!

He said he has no choice and has to move here! And i agree with your point about the state but - if there is a will there is a way no need to make this guy think as soon as he lands the secret california service will come and arrest him...... Which probably will happen. But seriously everyone in cali over reacts about this stuff, i did too when i first got the s14, but things are not that bad - yet.