PDA

View Full Version : SR shop around North hollywood

Dek-Thai
11-01-2012, 11:07 PM
Hey guys im looking for a shop or someone that is good with SR. I got the car couple of months back and everything was fine. One day i took it on the freeway and when i hit a small bump..my cluster flickered but then went back to normal. As im close to getting home my avc-r shut off and on but it still drive fine. The next couple of days i took it out for a joyride and i drove it for 5mins it just shut off. Now i cant start it at all it will just crank......forever but not turn. There is no power going to the coilpack thats all i know. i dont have the time to try to locate everything myself but i work in sd on weekdays. thx

Dek-Thai
11-02-2012, 11:34 AM
Dam nobody......

ghoti
11-02-2012, 02:51 PM
only thing I can think of is the CAS. KA Auto Works, ask for Kelvin he might be able to help you out

Dek-Thai
11-02-2012, 04:27 PM
hmm i might have to grab extra cas to test it out. if that doesnt work imma hit up that place. thx man

ghoti
11-02-2012, 11:03 PM
Not saying the CAS is bad. When the CAS teeth don't line up right the car won't start. Like I said though that's the only thing I can think of.

Dek-Thai
11-03-2012, 08:45 PM
I see.. I talked to kelvin he said hes gonna go and check it out sometime next week since hes pretty close to me. I hope he can fix it cuz it been down awhile