PDA

View Full Version : Which ecu or piggy back better ?

Almasxxx
07-02-2012, 12:36 PM
I think buy new ecu
some friend says u buy haltech 500 or haltech 1000
some one says u buy emanage dont pay more money ^^
some friend says u buy nistune better for e manage

which one better guys condition and payment ^^
My car s14 sr20det

Thanks

bejota180sx
07-02-2012, 01:20 PM
Im sorry but i laughed reading this cause i know i sound just like this while i speak italian, but to answer your question...

most of the people i know who use haltechs are for track use and minor street use, it's a full programable and from what i've had the chance to see perform it works great, the emanage i sincerely don't think is trash but im not a fan of piggybacks personally. The Nistune is the way to go for simple tuning since from what i've read it's user friendly. If your only thinking of doing a few simple tune like maybe injector/turbo swap then probably i would go with the nistune or greddy. If you're building something more in depth i would go with a full programable like haltech or something similar.

hope this little info i could offer helps out a bit.

kouki_drifter
07-02-2012, 01:52 PM
AEM ems v2

riptor
07-04-2012, 09:40 AM
AEM ems v2
or power fc what kind of hp numbers are you looking at..that will really determine what kinda of ecm you need.

fliprayzin240sx
07-04-2012, 01:08 PM
Your best bet is find a tuner first...doesnt sound like you can tune since you're asking a fairly generalized/basic question. Find a certified tuner and see what they can tune, get what they recommend...

If you cant find a tuner, then your options are limited. I would go with a mail in rom tune, not sure whats out there in turkey or even in Europe but we have a couple US options. First one that comes to mind is RS-Enthalpy rom tune.