PDA

View Full Version : CA Random sh*t you may or may not need

jonsusoju
06-30-2012, 01:30 AM
random parts that you may or may not need: i dont think i'll need pictures cause most of the parts look pretty damn new except they may or may not have been used...but if you insist, just email me ([email protected]). pm works but i'll eventually have you email me so i can attach pictures. so save time by just emailing me.

nabco 3/4 clutch slave cylinder (needs a rebuild kit due to the rubber part being worn out due to heat; guy i bought it from may or may not have realized he sold me it in such a condition) - 5 bucks

s13 hatch rear seats - 20 bucks (very good condition especially for their age, no rips or tears, comes with all the bolts and shiz to put it onto your hatch)

s13 lap belt buckle - 2 bucks

hks zippo - 25 bucks (been used lightly, small wear/scuffs, needs new spring to push flint up = couple bucks to fix) its the laser etched one = dope. i'll throw in a swisher if you're cool. you can pick flavor.

s13 spare tire - 5 bucks; obviously never been used, tire is in great shape. 4 lug

or, if you're a baller, you can just help me take all this stuff for 50 bucks. never know when you're going to need this random shit.

i'm located in orange and no shipping.