PDA

View Full Version : NJ Back with a rb25

southjrz240
05-02-2012, 02:21 PM
Hey guys the name is Cain i was one of the first guys to make big power with the ka years ago. sold the cars years ago to buy a house... Actually i think i'm still a ka-t.org featured ride on the forums. anyways....
I just swapped a rb into a s13 hud coupe and i'm in the process to finish it up.

got a couple questions. used the search button/ google quite a few times and i have been unable to find a s13 projector front end. i had one on my old s13 and got it from that place in philly called jdm i think, but i'm not sure if they r still in business....? anyways i am trying to get this body together so i can get her on the road.

also i am looking for rb25 s13 power steering line
rb25 syko driveshaft
z32 brakes all around/ or r32

other then those i am pretty much set to get her on the road and painted.
hope to try and get some meets set up and or track days.

ever since i got outta the 240 stuff i had built a forester xt sti swapped, raced bikes all around (pocono, millvile, summit ect act) crewed/built a offshore race boat, built a 93 rx7, but i have not lost my love for the s13. i've come full circle and back to basically what i always wanted, a rb25 coupe. i'm not sure what i really want to direct the car toward, but i definitely want a reliable. weekend. day off car. I'm a true nissan guy with a brand new frontier crew cab, 96 altima dd and a coupe now. ha.

anyways. lemme know if any of you can help me out. i'm just as willing to help any other 240 owner as well, so don't' hesitate to ask. i have most tools and in the process of building a garage with a lift in my back yard.

-Cain

CantDieLSs
05-25-2012, 09:45 AM
you might give JDS motoring a call. they are in Port reading and specialize in nissan/infiniti tuning.
The owner is a Z guy at heart since he has two. And one of them has as its beating heart a rb26dett with awd conversion ...and then he has his track Z 0_o

hes a great guy and he would know how to source the parts you are looking for. Ask for Jas and tell him Duca referred you.

thefro526
05-25-2012, 09:55 AM
If Philly isn't too far from you, give Nick at Elite JDM a shout. He's usually got a bunch of parts for S-Chassis on hand, and if not he can find/get you just about anything you would need.