PDA

View Full Version : Mishimoto

daftphunk
04-04-2012, 08:03 PM
Searched and didn't find a review thread for these guys.

I own a Mishimoto radiator from these guys. I didn't have enough money for a Koyo then and I needed a radiator bad, so I got one of these. It has held up great in the time that I've had it. I don't have a temp gauge at the moment so I can't provide numerical data, but I've never had issues with my car overheating with their radiator.

Recently I discovered that I had a leak in my radiator. There ended up being a bunch of cracks in the core of my radiator and what not, shooting coolant out whenever they could.

I contacted them yesterday about warrantying my item out. Note, I did NOT have my receipt anymore because I bought it so long ago and on a credit card that is no longer open. Their website says that without a receipt they can only provide me with a discount for a new radiator.

I got an e-mail today by one of their representatives bright and early this morning and we exchanged about 5 e-mails throughout the period of a couple hours. Super quick responses! They ended up warrantying my radiator out anyways, at the price of shipping which was just $25. I don't have to send them my old one or anything, so the new one is now on it's way.

Amazing customer service. Their warranty is also amazing.

Their new line of aluminum radiators look beast too, so I would definitely buy from them again.