PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Motor

Nis240
03-28-2012, 10:40 AM
Does anyone else have troubles contacting these guys? I ordered a few items from them and am having some issues that i wont disclose right now, but am unable to get a response either by phoning, emailing or PMing on here..

ultramagnus
03-28-2012, 01:26 PM
called them a cpl weeks ago for some seat sliders, been to there shop a few times to p/u a cpl radiators and fan no issues at all. well they say hey open a 9am on Saturdays but it's more like 10:30am.

hope you get your issue resolved.

mowgli 240sx
03-28-2012, 03:41 PM
nope,
they are awsome no probs at alll:boink:

Edgar
09-06-2012, 01:35 PM
Karl and Jim are awesome, just called the boys up to make an order on wheels and they are shipping out today. Awesome customer service so far!

Use Sonic!

2tonecoupegrl
09-06-2012, 01:43 PM
Karl is awesome, never had any issues with them.

spooled240
09-06-2012, 01:47 PM
i've also never had any problems with them, andrew and karl are legit

EDacIouSX
09-06-2012, 03:40 PM
yea.... they open kind of late. usually its best to call in around 1130am PST til about 6/630

Drift N Dragg
09-07-2012, 04:42 PM
They are never on time to there shop. But they are good people, always willing to get you what you need at a good price..

Open @ 9AM really means - Open at 10ish to 10:45ish

silviaNC
11-21-2012, 01:52 PM
I'm not having a good experience at all. I call them on nov 2nd to make sure the had the wheel specs I was looking for and spoke with charlie. He answered all my questions and I went ahead and ordered by phone to make 100% sure my order was correct . Week and a half later i do get the wheels and when I open the box noticed they sent me the wrong offset, a wheel was missing center cap and all the rivets on the wheel. Same day I call them back and spoke to jim. He said charlie had to take care of it. After 4 calls with the same answer jim decided to take over wich I apreciate it.
He sent me a return label to send wheels back and said replacement wheels were going to be sent to my the very next day. Wheels I sent back got there 5 days ago.On all this charlie have not call me or return any of my emails. A shipping label then was created by them on nov 16 and now is the 21 and my wheels havent even been shipped. Its been almsot a month and at least 10 -12 call trying to get this going and all I hear is yeah they leaving today and Ill call u right away to confirm and nothing happens. Here Im waiting for the last 20 days to get my wheels and counting. No I will not do bussines with them again. Meanwhile my car is sitting with the front wheels and blocks on the back of it.