PDA

View Full Version : Track Day Spa

Dazs
02-28-2012, 09:29 AM
Hello,In the enclosed attachment can people please identify why the car left the circuit,from this description and the Image ok the car was running slick tyres and the suspension was set to stiff.The car that left the circuit is over to the Right on the grass.This particular circuit the pit lane entrance is on that bend,but as proved on the image they allowed another car past to start a new lap so any reason why they allowed this to happen they are 1.Allowing a Race car past the pit lane entrance 2.Allowing that race car to start a new lap 2.Race allowed to continue with that hazard on the circuit? Thankyou Darren Simons ps any experence in this subject please state thanks

KA24DESOneThree
02-28-2012, 01:01 PM
Darren,

Please rewrite your post in English. It is currently in New Zealandish; I can see the similarities but I cannot understand.

Also, I was hoping this was an idea for an invigorating facial and mani/pedi while waiting for one's run group to be up. I was disappointed in its actual content.

Did you crash, or were you crashed into? Do you have a grievance against the racetrack and are looking for some sort of closure?

We need backstory.

whiterps13
02-28-2012, 01:10 PM
Thread of the year.