PDA

View Full Version : Could use some help.

fd94
01-20-2012, 11:25 AM
Well guys im gonna be in the market for a new car real soon.Its always been a idea of mine to get a real s13 or s14 from japan.Ive always wanted a RHD not a conversion and i was wondering if anyone on the site has gotten one imported to the states.I live in Miami Florida and if anyone can give me a little more info on how to or where i could find a authentic s13 it would really be helpfull.Thanks

fliprayzin240sx
01-23-2012, 01:06 AM
Shit, your in FL...there gotta be a couple grey market car importers in miami. FL registration is so lax, thats where most of these cars come thru. It wont be cheap, you got the JDM Drift tax off the ass. I know somebody selling an R34 2 door GTT, but I heard they want some ungodly $25k for it.

Personally, I dont see the fucking appeal and I've had a real Silvia S14. Its just another car, RHD in the states sucks. You gotta make unnecessary comforts (ie drive thru) just so some HS kid can get a boner on your car. Extra attention isnt a good thing when you start getting paranoid with somebody ganking your shit.

Here's a RHD converted S14 with SR (http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/427906-1995-nissan-240sx-right-hand-drive-s14-silvia-sr20det-silvia-rhd-sr20-upgrd-turbo.html) for a reaaaaally reasonable price. You'd pay double that for a real Silvia.

indytrucks
01-26-2012, 11:04 PM
You can have my S14 Kouki for 12k. All you have to do is figure out how to import it from Japan to you.