PDA

View Full Version : CA 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Full-time AWD FZJ80

donkayroo
11-25-2011, 08:22 PM
Hey guys,

For sale is my beloved 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 located in Long Beach,
CA 90803 but I can meet in the San Diego 92026 area as well.

This is perfect for your off-road rock crawling project since these Land Cruisers are famous for their ruggedness and excellent off-road capabilities even without the locking front/rear diffs. It's also perfect for eluding a gang of zombies in the wilderness, cruising with the entire family since you can seat up to 6 passengers, 7 including the driver or transporting friends to the local ski resort!

Asking price: $6,000 but shoot me your best offer. $5,300 for Black Friday weekend only!
Mileage: 183,000
Title: Clean title and in hand, NO ACCIDENTS and NEVER ROLLED
Registration: Registration is up to date and good until October 2012

Exterior:
• OEM Black (oxidation only on passenger side, can be buffed out, clear coat is fine)
• NO DENTS
• Beefy front bumper guard (brand unknown)
• Dual 100 watt bumper mounted lights
• Class III Reese Tow Receiver Hitch (5,000lb towing capacity) and Class III hitch ball mount with 4-pin trailer wiring harness included
• Thule roof rack with locks
• Tubular step rails

Interior:
• Seating: 7 passengers including driver
• Beige Leather (clean, no tears on seats, front driver/passenger seats and center armrest are a little worn but not as bad as I've seen on others. 2nd and 3rd row seats are in great condition)

• Power front driver and passenger seats (front passenger seat needs a new left gear box. It's stuck in one back/forth position but all other power features operate fine. The seat can be moved back and forth if you temporarily remove the left screw driven shaft. Easy fix if you have the part, I can show you how to do it. I set the seat to accommodate someone who is 6ft tall.)

• All-season rubber floor mats included
• Dash in awesome condition, no cracks
• Power windows
• Power door locks
• Power glass moonroof
• Remote keyless alarm system
• OEM AM/FM/CD/Cassette player

Engine (stock, no mods):
• Runs great with no issues. Fluids changed at regular intervals.
• Alternator and starter replaced 2 years ago
• Both O2 sensors replaced 6 months ago
• New plugs, distributor/rotor, air filter 6 months ago

Differentials: Center locking differential is standard, no front/rear locker switch. Most guys who are hardcore crawlers prefer to add the aftermarket ARB air lockers to cruisers w/out the OEM front/rear lockers since they're stronger than the OEM Toyota e-lockers.

As you know, these Land Cruisers are built to last and can outperform (off-road) the Ford, Chevy, Dodge, GM, Nissan SUVs in it's class. I want my Land Cruiser to go into good hands and truly hate to see it go but I need to purchase new video equipment to get my video production business fully rolling.

Thanks for looking!

240sohc
11-25-2011, 08:59 PM
Can you post up some pics?

donkayroo
11-27-2011, 02:38 PM
Sorry I don't have very good pics. Just video.

http://vimeo.com/32748908

s14canyoncity
11-27-2011, 02:52 PM
nice...solid front axle great for wheeling offroad

donkayroo
11-28-2011, 09:12 AM
Cyber Monday sale!!!!! Price drop to $4,800 for today only! Let's do this guys! I towed my S14 with this in the past so it'll have no problem towing yours!

gusisboosted
11-28-2011, 10:39 AM
Toyota Land Cruisers will forever be the kings of wheeling..... the Hilux coming in a second close.

toyota off roading FTMFW!

Best of luck with sell..... with i could start a nice off roading project again....
some day some day...

Walperstyle
11-28-2011, 10:40 AM
Big member in the xterra community here, ...but secretly love the Toyotas!

ST(I)mpreza
11-28-2011, 11:29 AM
SR swap it... jkjk, free BUMP for a reliable FZ.

LegitSeller
11-28-2011, 11:51 AM
seriously the best for sale thread ive ever seen. super awesome video bro

donkayroo
12-03-2011, 10:01 AM
Toyota Land Cruisers will forever be the kings of wheeling..... the Hilux coming in a second close.

toyota off roading FTMFW!

Best of luck with sell..... with i could start a nice off roading project again....
some day some day...

You know wassup with these mang! Thanks man, yeah I wish I had a chance to go all out with this but having two money pits...

Big member in the xterra community here, ...but secretly love the Toyotas!

Xterras can hold it down! We've pushed those to the limits in stock form and the ABLS never failed!

SR swap it... jkjk, free BUMP for a reliable FZ.

LOL I was considering twin-charging a KA-T since I have a few spare chillin' in my storage. But, the KAs will fit snug in my hachi.

seriously the best for sale thread ive ever seen. super awesome video bro

Tanks dude! If I did this when trying to sell my S14 it probably would have sold a hella lot quicker.

Btw, the Cruiser is now in the hands of a worthy snowboarder from these forums. Sad to say, my cruiser, the first vehicle I ever took out when I started snowboarding is now gone... :cry:

If anyone is willing to drop $100 (regularly $250 but offering a Zilvia discount!) for a video like this for your car that's for sale PM me!!!! We'll do some guerilla style shooting...pick your favorite spot.