PDA

View Full Version : 53 Seconds That Should End Obama’s Presidential Campaign

RJF
11-14-2011, 07:32 PM
We all heard about Rick Perry's 53 seconds.

T_AAMa_X2dM

harrypotter
11-14-2011, 07:50 PM
I don't know, thought he was/is human.

deolio
11-14-2011, 07:50 PM
that's a compilation, not 53 seconds straight of trying to remember the name of a government department.

nice try conservatives...

Karlitos
11-14-2011, 07:52 PM
Taken out of context much? Im pretty sure all presidents have stumbled and had a loss of words. Who knows maybe in one of the clips he actually figured out what he was going to say.

slydin240sx
11-14-2011, 07:58 PM
^ All three first posts after the OP summed up my thoughts exactly.

This video is dumb!

dudermagee
11-14-2011, 09:30 PM
53 seconds of Obama, I bet there are days worth of GWB.
Say what you will about the man, Obama is a good speaker.

RJF
11-15-2011, 08:37 AM
Say what you will about the man, Obama is a good speaker.

No, Obama is a good READER.

Take away his teleprompter and he is dumb as a box of rocks. No offense to rocks.

ManoNegra
11-15-2011, 08:44 AM
Bring back Bush, best speechonist evar!

slamburger
11-15-2011, 08:54 AM
Its not exactly the easiest job in the world...teleprompter or not.

Walperstyle
11-15-2011, 04:30 PM
news just in. Your teleprompter isn't there to hold up cards to answer every question you are asked. You would know this if you spent less time thinking you know everything.

PS, Vote Rocks.

RJF
11-15-2011, 05:21 PM
PS, Vote Rocks.

:w00t:

Works for me.

Matej
11-15-2011, 05:23 PM
It is always funny how RJF gets before election time.

280zx2by2
11-15-2011, 05:40 PM
LOLz at politicians.

Rick Perry Brain Fart Forgets Epic Fail 11/9/11 CNBC Debate HD - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmi_p1iLs3g&feature=related)

Herman Cain Caught Lying During Debate - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmuHkLVueFg)

MadScientist
11-15-2011, 05:42 PM
53 seconds is all you have on Obama.

I do recall 16 Years of blundering BUSHs!!

xnissan240sx
11-15-2011, 05:55 PM
this is so dumb should just close this thread now. If you posted a video of him trying to give the answer to a question for 53 seconds it would make more sense as stated before, rather then throwing 53 seconds of him screwing up his lines and forgetting what he is talking about multiple times. Bush fucked up way more then Obama should be posting videos of him. I the video would be titled " How George Bush fucked over America"

flip3d
11-15-2011, 06:22 PM
Why is Huntsman not the leading candidate? He's the only one out of all of them with a brain.

RJF
11-15-2011, 08:40 PM
Now he thinks Hawaii is in Asia

:picardfp:

oFz_Rm4YnPU

Teleprompter needs to be fired.

revcyanide
11-15-2011, 08:52 PM
http://trollcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/hate_this_thread_trollcat.jpg
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/1-14-05/thisthreadsucks.jpg

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10563/Batmanrobinthreadsucks.jpg

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/0828/poop.jpg

I'm not even an obama supporter, but seriously this thread is dumb dumb dumb.

Banana_Cute
11-15-2011, 08:56 PM
Who started this thread anyways?

The OP should be pinked.

If we call out a mod or w/e we get pinked, yet the mod themselves call out the president.

Im sure I'll get pinked for this, cuz mods will think im "attacking them"

Darren
11-15-2011, 09:03 PM
lol, don't you remember the last boob in office... 53 seconds of highlights?? there was more like 53 days lol

delado
11-15-2011, 09:36 PM
Obama = 53 seconds

Bush = Hold that thought.

Daniel.
11-15-2011, 11:05 PM
Don't really like Obama, but I hate Bush. Both guys have had their share of public failures.

Either way, meh.

RJF
11-16-2011, 10:13 AM
lol, don't you remember the last boob in office... 53 seconds of highlights?? there was more like 53 days lol

Yeah, having graduated from Yale and an MBA from Harvard makes Bush a boob.

We have no idea what sort of grades and what degrees Obama has because he won't release his education transcripts.

revcyanide
11-16-2011, 10:18 AM

We have no idea what sort of grades and what degrees Obama has because he won't release his education transcripts.

and who cares?
agree or disagree with his policies, but honestly arguements like this are nit pickey.

Bush did cocaine in college, but who gives a shit.

they are both shitty presidents, argue their policies, argue how what they've done affected this country.

Don't argue their college and their stammering during speeches, who gives a shit.

Darren
11-16-2011, 10:24 AM
Don't really like Obama, but I hate Bush. Both guys have had their share of public failures.

Either way, meh.

Success and failure are opinions and depend on which way you let the light hit it.

Obama inherited all the crap that was caused by Bush, doesn't matter who was in office it was going to be an uphill battle.

Just sucks that it was the US's first black president having to deal with it... now any other black running candidates will have this hanging over their head, when it wasn't necessary.

ronmcdon
11-16-2011, 10:56 AM

The OP should be pinked.

If we call out a mod or w/e we get pinked, yet the mod themselves call out the president.

OP is one of the co-owners of Zilvia fyi.
he always posts stuff like this, don't recommend taking it too personally.

btw - bush was the better comedian.
hard to top Bushisms, or whatever they called that.

GabeS14
11-16-2011, 11:09 AM
yea, kick obama out. we need our 1% to keep getting richer while we all get poorer!!! that really makes sense!!!! wtf some people are fukken blind

VROOOM
11-17-2011, 12:39 PM
i dont like Bush or Obama, but i would much rather listen to Obama speak than Bush. i can only imagine what other countries thought of the US after hearing Bush speak.

flip3d
11-17-2011, 01:54 PM
Go Huntsman!

T chop
11-17-2011, 05:53 PM
So 53 seconds compilation over a few years? Ya.... time to fire him. Not like presidents and presidential candidates don't have a lot on their minds. If I was going to vote for Perry that clip of him wouldn't make change my vote, HE IS HUMAN just like Obama, actually most republicans probably don't think Obama is human so never mind.

T chop
11-17-2011, 05:57 PM

Bush really earned it...... :spank:. Having the last name Bush probably had nothing to do with it right? Just because he went to Yale and got an MBA from Harvard doesn't mean he is smart.

240Shwag
11-19-2011, 07:02 PM
i dont like Bush or Obama, but i would much rather listen to Obama speak than Bush. i can only imagine what other countries thought of the US after hearing Bush speak.

Wtf, how do I embed on here?
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_RFH7C3vkK4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DRIFTER-M
11-30-2011, 08:46 AM
No, Obama is a good READER.

I actually don't know why so many consider him to be a "great speaker" anyhow. Regardless of how one feels about his tenure, he is an average speaker. He actually breaks the first cardinal rule in almost all public speech classes, he says "uh" after nearly every other word, though I think he is starting to improve.

Is he an ok speaker? Yes.

Great? Maybe above average.

And I do also agree, I think it has far more to do with reading, but I think this is simply alot of modern day politics anymore anyhow.

The OP should be pinked.

This is "loud noises". He can talk politically. What rule(s) has RJF broken?

And as already noted, he is more than just a "mod".

Success and failure are opinions and depend on which way you let the light hit it.

Obama inherited all the crap that was caused by Bush, doesn't matter who was in office it was going to be an uphill battle.

Just sucks that it was the US's first black president having to deal with it... now any other black running candidates will have this hanging over their head, when it wasn't necessary.

Success and failure are opinions, correct - so you can't really say Bush left a "mess" as that is of, well, an opinion. More of a press myth, in my opinion - but again, that too is an opinion.

Actually, Bush formed many great foreign relations the U.S. has probably since lost. Bush stayed close to those who formerly were not so fond of the U.S.

axiomatik
11-30-2011, 02:23 PM
Brilliant comparison.

Perry is proposing radical changes to the government, but can't remember what they are, versus someone stringing together 53 seconds of Obama pausing in his speech.

ineedone
11-30-2011, 02:30 PM
Actually, Bush formed many great foreign relations the U.S. has probably since lost. Bush stayed close to those who formerly were not so fond of the U.S.

Please, oh PLEASE, find me one example. :picardfp:

ineedone
11-30-2011, 02:33 PM
Brilliant comparison.

Perry is proposing radical changes to the government, but can't remember what they are, versus someone stringing together 53 seconds of Obama pausing in his speech.

But Obama is Black... see now why it matters? I mean he nearly called the British Embassy the English Embassy! heritage-foundation-dweeb-only-guy-to-notice-obama-nearly-made-a-gaffe (http://wonkette.com/457312/is-heritage-foundation-dweeb-only-guy-to-notice-obama-nearly-made-a-gaffe)

OBEEWON
12-01-2011, 06:56 AM
I don't even like O'Bama and I know this is dumb.

I would much rather see Bush as President again just for the lol's. Country is done for anyway. Might as well die laughing.

Syncade
12-02-2011, 10:04 AM

The OP should be pinked.

I bet I get pinked for quoting you. Thank god this site is easy to hack

shinhed
12-02-2011, 10:24 AM
What a stupid thread and from a moderator, no less. At least it's in the right section.

slowvia
12-02-2011, 04:50 PM
Did you miss Perry's speech? Did you miss 2000-2008?
What a terrible way to start a discussion.

onepuff
12-02-2011, 10:23 PM
Damn I really should have voted for McCain/Palin. Sarah is one of the most intelligent women in the country.