PDA

View Full Version : gripROYAL

kenS14
11-07-2011, 03:26 PM
I recently bought the Royal Stealth Steering Wheel. Picture provided in attachment. The packaging protected the wheel from outside damage.

The transaction went very smooth because they provided quick communication and shipping. I sent emails on the status and they responded very quick. I ran a little bump because they couldn't do the ectching on the black spokes, so they compensated with the Vinyal and stickers.

Overall, I would do buisness with them again. The wheel feels reliable, dependable, and sturdy, but with their different line up of colors/custom colors you'll feel like collecting them all.

ultramagnus
11-07-2011, 06:49 PM
yeah they make decent wheels for the price,super lightweight and can stand up to the nardi test. i have one in my 510 and i was about to purchase another one for my dd s13 but decided to just throw my old personal in my dd. they have a sale for woodgrain for $100, custom orders take a little longer but they have good communications through the shipping/buying process.

Options13
11-07-2011, 10:06 PM
how would you guys say these feel compared to a nardi? i'm selling my nardi and im thinking about getting a white one, but all i'm worried about is it feeling flimsy, or my hands slipping because its paint, compared to leather/suede.

ultramagnus
11-07-2011, 10:26 PM
a cpl models have the leather grip. but it feels like a nardi classic thin spoke super light and sturdy it'll hold some sweaty mitts in place, for the price you can't beat it and comes in variety of colors, i had my wood grain tinted so it was a few extra $$ but it came out really pimp.:snoop:

Stybe
12-07-2011, 12:32 AM

31991I Ordered my Royal Grain w/Rainbow on Sunday 27th and got it yesterday, Everything went great except USPS tracking got a little weird for a second but got to me with no problem! This guy is awesome to deal with!

When i pulled it out of the box i was like where is the pearl or rainbow, but in the sun it really comes out! Pictures cant do justice but here are a couple.

nismostate
12-07-2011, 07:48 AM
their wheels are legit!
great for dd and drift.

dub40sx
12-10-2011, 06:13 PM
Ordered one for me and a friend. His was the white with black spokes and etched. Lookes sooooo goood. Only thing to be concerned about is where the spokes meet the the wood. There are a few blems there but I cant complain for the price! I love the feel of it too.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7155/6489626401_c71daf0eb3_b.jpg

Copilot911
12-11-2011, 07:37 PM
Ordered one for me and a friend. His was the white with black spokes and etched. Lookes sooooo goood. Only thing to be concerned about is where the spokes meet the the wood. There are a few blems there but I cant complain for the price! I love the feel of it too.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7155/6489626401_c71daf0eb3_b.jpg

I hope you realize its not actually wood, its just painted to look that way.

I also have a Royal Grain (black spokes/wood painted wheel) and overall Im happy with it, especially with the 10% zilvia price.

Only 1 small thing I didn't like and that like dub40sx said where the paint meets the spokes isn't very good, looks like it wasn't masked off as close to the wheel as it should have been so there is like a half inch of paint on the spokes.

dub40sx
12-16-2011, 11:02 PM
Im about 99.8% sure it IS REAL wood.

It has actual grain, its not paint nor is it hydro dipped. I don't see why it would be made of anything else since my other wheels I own are also made of wood.

ALSO:
Yes, the GRAIN is wood/aluminum. If we do a painted wheel we just take the wood wheels and prep/paint them

matt//
12-18-2011, 02:16 PM
I got the Royal Stealth about a month ago.. I like it, very sturdy and lightweight. Looks great too!

My only complaint is the paint quality, I take decent care of it and don't throw it around or let it hit stuff, but there's alot of scratches and some big chips already coming off. :shrug:

luigino
12-19-2011, 10:13 AM
I picked up a royal halo, came pretty quick shipping wise and looks good. had a few flaws but nothing to complain about.

memphis180sx
12-19-2011, 12:15 PM
I know the owner personally hes a good guy im pretty sure if you have any complaints with the wheels just give him a ring he will be more than happy to answer any ?s.

silvia_s14
01-09-2012, 12:15 AM
+1 for royalgrip. I like my hill!! Fast shipping and packaged good. Wheel feels good to

andy_cook
01-09-2012, 06:42 AM
I got the royal blackout and the leather is so soft and nice.
best wheel for the money!!!!

na12uto
03-08-2012, 11:19 AM
Oh snaps i forgot to give thanks to the guy over at Royal Grip he hooked me up right before Xmas too since I already bought one off him the Packaging was great the shipping was fast and i received the item like described... I got the woodie one when it was on sale and since i wanted to make sure it was of good quality I wanted to make sure it would fit an nrg V2 qr which it does no problem i might add. I missed the special to get 2 more on sale barely and he helped me out and went ahead and gave me a deal so i was able to give two coooooool steering wheels to my friends as a gift as well :D

bllabong89
06-08-2012, 08:34 AM
Ordered my MacBeth steering wheel a few months ago and just finished it off with ordering a v3.0 q/r and hub adapter. I paid on Saturday and received it yesterday. Extremely fast shipping and great customer service just like the first time.

I appreciate you guys getting the product to me so fast and the military discount. Keep on doing what you're doing and I will continue to be a return customer.

-Andrew