PDA

View Full Version : bay area repair shop for SR

BoostFiend510
10-24-2011, 10:20 AM
In need for good repair shops that can work on SRs. Anyone know of any ??

K_style
10-24-2011, 10:54 AM
What's up with you Norcal people keep posting here for ???

Northern California is not North Western State.

Lil_D
10-24-2011, 12:06 PM
Performance option in oakland

BoostFiend510
10-26-2011, 10:50 AM
K_style Thanks for nothing bro ..

Lil_D - Thanks man good lookin!

Driftingcorners
10-26-2011, 11:00 AM
Blu808 in campbell, they're doing my sr swap right now, lmk if you need their contact info.

180f!xherUp
11-06-2011, 08:23 PM
Speed of sound from sac.... doing a late model s14 swap on my s13... one man crew....

K_style
11-07-2011, 12:09 AM
K_style Thanks for nothing bro ..

Lil_D - Thanks man good lookin!

I just taught you California is in South Western States.

At least you know that now.

rebornS14
11-07-2011, 01:32 AM
blu808

Welcome to Blu808 - Engineering Performance (http://www.blu808.com/)

BoostFiend510
11-08-2011, 10:35 AM
I just taught you California is not in South Western States.

At least you know that now.

Alright smart ass.. California is listed under South Western States.. Did i put it there? No, but i appreciate you dropping that knowledge, dick.

K_style
11-08-2011, 11:07 AM
Alright smart ass.. California is listed under South Western States.. Did i put it there? No, but i appreciate you dropping that knowledge, dick.

Haha Good one kid.. Sorry about the typo above.

I am not smart. but I have this called "Common sense" and willingness to learn.
Shouldn't you be feel frustrated and sorry if some immigrant tells you that you are incorrect about this country's geography ?

"Did you put it there?" You sound like 3rd grade child.

Oh BTW I'd rather be a "Dick" than Stupid, air-headed, uneducated, arrogant person like you.

In addition, my apologies to you if I offended you. I just wanted make sure that people realizes where their state is located.

BoostFiend510
11-18-2011, 10:46 AM
"Did you put it there?" You sound like 3rd grade child.

Oh BTW I'd rather be a "Dick" than Stupid, air-headed, uneducated, arrogant person like you.

In addition, my apologies to you if I offended you. I just wanted make sure that people realizes where their state is located.

LOL you sound like a dumb btch on her cycle that is aggravated because she hasnt had any in a year, yet 18 years of ancestors have been nothing but whores and dope head fck boys who eat dicks for a living....... sorry if i offended you i just wanted to make sure you knew you were a piss ant. now go patrol these forums to educate people since your so damn good at it and kick rocks witha open toe

K_style
11-18-2011, 04:35 PM
LOL you sound like a dumb btch on her cycle that is aggravated because she hasnt had any in a year, yet 18 years of ancestors have been nothing but whores and dope head fck boys who eat dicks for a living....... sorry if i offended you i just wanted to make sure you knew you were a piss ant. now go patrol these forums to educate people since your so damn good at it and kick rocks witha open toe

Oh! you were still thinking about this ? your a~hole must hurt pretty bad..

I am sorry dude..

:picardfp:

Wake
11-18-2011, 06:10 PM
You had 10 days to think about a comeback and that is the best you could come up with?
K_style is right, you really must be bootytickled to still be on it.

ANY repair shop should be able to work on a SR. Its a fucking motor.
God forbid you actually do the work yourself.

nismolvr
11-18-2011, 06:17 PM
funny shiat. keep it coming....:keke:

drift freaq
11-18-2011, 08:53 PM

wait a minute you just go off saying he sounds like all kinds of shit with put downs as well, basically insulting him and then say "sorry if I offended you" ? :rofl:

Wow, brilliant. :rofl:

BoostFiend510
12-02-2011, 12:07 PM
lololololololol im barely even on here homos so i can really g.a.f

and i got want i needed soo good day sir

S14DB
12-02-2011, 05:51 PM
Post in the correct location and be less abrasive next time you ask for help. Your posts are borderline ban worthy.