PDA

View Full Version : Stuck Fuel Injectors (HELP)!!!

BrokenLynkz
08-14-2011, 05:25 PM
I have a KA24DET I have an issue with my fuel injectors. I think they are stuck open. I tryed to start the car then i took the plugs out and they were soaked with fuel. The first time i had for got to plug them in then i had the problem after i plugged them back in they just flood the engine on the start up. then when i pulled the plugs out i could here all the injectors putting fuel in the cylinders at the same time. So is it possible that the pressure from the fuel pump pushed the injectors open permanently since they were unplugged?

:mephfawk::mephfawk:

Butcher240sx
08-14-2011, 10:53 PM
Doubt they would all fail the same way at the same time. More likely a ecu problem. You said KA24DET so you are turbo? Stock ecu or aftermarket?.

BrokenLynkz
08-15-2011, 02:42 PM
yeah they all failed at the same time i have and apexi neo and it has the turbonetics chip in it.

BrokenLynkz
08-15-2011, 02:48 PM
even when i pulled the postive of the battery they where still pushing fuel in the engine.
Like since the pressure was trying to relieve its self it did it inn the engine

Butcher240sx
08-15-2011, 03:28 PM
Check the harness for the injectors and see if you have constant power on one side and constant ground on the other. If you have constant ground check wiring for shorts then check the ecu.

BrokenLynkz
08-16-2011, 08:29 PM
i checked them its good come to find out that since i didnt plug them i when i tried to start it I flooded the motor because injectors stay open normal. I tried to start the car with injectors out and they pulsed like them were suppose to when i took the spark plugs out i saw how wet it was in the motor. it smelled like straight fuel so i flooded it now i gotta let the cylinders dry out then try it.