PDA

View Full Version : 9K Racing

yingiang
12-23-2010, 07:42 AM
Great price and fast shipping. Awesome seller !
Willing to hook you up and get you what you need !

Vatche
12-23-2010, 10:11 AM
sold me some parts. personally delivered them. nice guy. great prices.

tougedrift
01-30-2011, 02:44 PM
Being that am new in the 240 scene. I didnt know to much about pricing and after I did hours of research this place always seemed to have the best price on there roof wings. I ordered a set and surprisingly they arrived WAY sooner than expect! Thanks guys it was a breeze to install!
-Koji

skylindrftr
01-30-2011, 03:08 PM
I recently had a redtop sr20det swap done by Andrew at 9k Racing, went smooth as butter. The old motor was out of the car in 45 mins!!! I also had him build the new redtop that was going into my car, I had it sleeved, thicker head gasket, arp head studs, upgraded to the new timing revision parts, crank done w/ new bearings, valve job and fully assembled with Tomei RAS, and a larger Greddy oil pan. I also had all new Nissan OEM gaskets and seals installed as well as new trans seals, fluids, lines etc. Very professional job, I will have pics up soon!

I would also like to give a shout out to Jordan Innovations for helping with the wiring on the car! Jeff is hands down the best at wiring and a awesome guy!

Edit: Also have bought multiple parts from them in the past, sr starter, gaskets, 1.5 way carbonetics lsd etc!

shiftdrift
01-30-2011, 04:09 PM
bought a used tial wastegate off of 9k racing, great communication, even better price and fast shipping. 3 thumbs up for 9k racing!

godrifttoday
01-30-2011, 05:56 PM
i bought a 5 speed driveshaft from him which was actually for an s14 rather than a s13, it didnt fit. was able to return it no problem!!! solid would do business with!1!

Slammed Assassin
01-30-2011, 06:06 PM
9K racing is super legit!!! never hesitate to purchase!!!

CeezS13
01-30-2011, 07:22 PM
Joey always gets back to you a.s.a.p, always has great prices ( not a douchebag trying to get rich off one sale) delivers, willing to meet and always on point about his stuff. great dude with great parts with an even greater mindset to deliver the greatest service.

plain and simple BUY HIS SHIT!

icedsole
01-30-2011, 08:07 PM
dude is 100% legit. his products fit totally awesome, and you cant beat his prices.

buy from him!

anotheraznguy
01-30-2011, 08:24 PM
Good buyer / trader

was able to work out a deal w/ him and he delivered as promised.

if i had to build another car.. i would go through him for as many parts as possible cause his pricing was cheap.

gallo
01-30-2011, 08:26 PM
purchased s14 dmax roof wing and k's trunk wing from 9k(joey)
i went down to socal from texas to check out the products before buying. joey helped me with traffic advise, met up with me on short notice, did not hesitate to allow me to test fit the product, and gave me enough time to ensure i was happy with the purchase. the wings fit well and i will post pictures of them as soon as they are painted to match the car .
would definately recommend 9k

turbokouki
01-31-2011, 02:32 AM
getting my ka rebuilt by andrew at 9k, hes super legit, had a hiccup with the oil pump, and is pulling apart the motor now to fix it all and getting it ready for my ka-t :) he is very helpful and a super chill guy, do not hesitate to go to him he is legit and will back up his work

GSXRJJordan
01-31-2011, 03:11 AM
I remember helping Joey wayyyy back in the day with an electronics problem on one of his first 240's... he's kept his business dealings legit and gained a lot of respect in the process. Can't be happier for him, and continue to do business whenever we can.

I recently had a redtop sr20det swap done by Andrew at 9k Racing, went smooth as butter. The old motor was out of the car in 45 mins!!! I also had him build the new redtop that was going into my car, I had it sleeved, thicker head gasket, arp head studs, upgraded to the new timing revision parts, crank done w/ new bearings, valve job and fully assembled with Tomei RAS, and a larger Greddy oil pan. I also had all new Nissan OEM gaskets and seals installed as well as new trans seals, fluids, lines etc. Very professional job, I will have pics up soon!

I would also like to give a shout out to Jordan Innovations for helping with the wiring on the car! Jeff is hands down the best at wiring and a awesome guy!

Edit: Also have bought multiple parts from them in the past, sr starter, gaskets, 1.5 way carbonetics lsd etc!

Thanks Avery, another satisfied customer :)

Om1kron
01-31-2011, 03:15 AM
sold me some parts. personally delivered them. nice guy. great prices.

same here!

rb25_s13*CHUKI
01-31-2011, 05:59 AM
Sold some parts to joey a while back! He came through on time and didn't price hassle the price we had set. Was very chill and had a good car convo with hiim! Great buyer and also has very very legit parts coming out and a great buisness man!

vas570sx
01-31-2011, 02:27 PM
Joey is an awesome guy, willing to give you a chance and work with you. More of a buddy looking to help you out than a "gimme money" kinda guy!

s13_ricky
01-31-2011, 05:08 PM
100% legit guy to work with (Joey). Has really good knowledge and always down to help. Seen a lot of his car projects and none of them has ceased to surprise me. Top notch, nothing but the best!

deadghost
01-31-2011, 06:47 PM
Joey is an awesome guy, willing to give you a chance and work with you. More of a buddy looking to help you out than a "gimme money" kinda guy!

Couldn't have said it better myself. Both Joey and Jeff have came through for me in various times in the past, nothing but the utmost professional service.

hektik13
02-01-2011, 01:42 AM
ive been supporting these ever since ive known them. super legit work and super legit parts/prices. cant go wrong with these guys at all they are here to benefit. great work joey and andrew. known both since the 240 game, did my rb swap, sr swap and now i had my ka-t swap done as well... super legit and proud.

Dr.Baby
02-04-2011, 12:39 PM
joey bought my car and a metric ton of parts. totally legit guy, showed up with cash, offered deposit multiple times (i declined, seemed like a man of his word).

if you have to do business with 9k racing, don't hesitate, they are good people! honest and reliable.

daryl337
02-04-2011, 02:30 PM
Recieved the Haltec unit.

Fast shipping, great response! Sent paypal payment, and it was shipped within 2 hours!!!

Great service. A+

rev-em-hard
02-04-2011, 04:31 PM
Great prices! Huge selection! Fast shipping! easy to talk to. I dont think there is any way this company can improve as they are already doing everything so well. Two thumbs up. Thanks again and I love the hood Vent!

Irresistible
02-05-2011, 08:38 AM
Got a roof wing from 9k, it fits amazing. But USPS damaged it, and Joey offered to replace it free of charge. Awesome guy. Will definitely buy body parts from 9k racing again.

blink182house
02-15-2011, 08:20 AM
9k is the tits, hooked me up big time even after i wrecked my car. bump for good guys, with a passion for this scene.

UNITEDMASTER
02-15-2011, 01:38 PM
Good people at 9K. He bought my red coupe,no haggle deal. BUMP

S14_drift junkE
03-05-2011, 07:25 PM
post has been edited

HOOCH
03-08-2011, 09:37 AM
Great guy, i bought a custom manifold from him and there was some mis-information and was told that it was a T2 flange and turns out its a T3 flange, ya i was bummed but they make adapters so i wasn't really concerned but i still brought it to his attn and he immediately apologized and asked what he could do to make things right! I told him no big deal and didn't really care but if he wanted to get me an adapter that it would be pretty sweet! But like i said they are like 30 bucks and its not the end of the world! Just the fact that he offered to make it right speaks loads! Great seller would buy again A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

fckillerbee
03-09-2011, 05:53 PM
picked up my uras style hood vent, and d-max replica roof wing...haven't mounted shit...but looks top notch. I'll update pics when I put that on. Super excited...

and A+++ from me!

90hatchie
03-10-2011, 02:51 PM
was in a bind needed the inlet and outlet pipes for compressor side of t25
asked him if he had any
he made phonecalls located them for me and gave em to me free i just had to pay shipping
A+ guy

nieko
03-10-2011, 03:10 PM
Joey/9kRacing.

WAYYYYY to legit....

Needed a subframe, BAM had it, went to pick it up, realized i needed an s14 rear cover for my diff now...

asked him if he had that too, BAM done.

Also, have purchased axles off of him

and now some legit ass DMAX aero.

Everything is exactly how he says and prices are way more than fair.

I <3 9kRacing.

recklessrob
03-10-2011, 04:51 PM
9k racing= great people, great prices, great work, solid reputation, and solid communication. i got a steering rack from 9k racing, great price, pretty much every part anyone could ever need is at 9k... for real.

Inland180
03-10-2011, 11:27 PM
9k Racing..... Real People with Real Cars with Real Parts.......................oh yeah... Real Real girls too!

Would do business again anytime..... This coming from a Looooong time Zilvia Member!

airforceone451
06-29-2011, 09:02 AM
EDIT!!!!
While my original review was negative, I wish to change it. I actually got a package from them today. Quick release is nice and sturdy, very solid. I'm happy that 9K Racing came through, Felicia was also kind enough to send me updates up until their account was banned. I will gladly buy their products again in the future (as long as they tell me to send payment to the right paypal address)!

BillGates
07-25-2011, 02:27 PM
Purchased a bubble shift knob from them at one of the meets. Really cool guy, knew what he was doing and did whatever he could to make things good for our transaction. I was very impressed with his skyline and the way he carried his business.

Thanks again for a solid product, will do business anytime.

ComicArtist
07-25-2011, 03:02 PM
Bought a knob from them a few weeks ago. Transaction was solid, got the knob in 3 days. Very pleased.

s13 @ fullboost
09-11-2011, 04:09 PM
First off I would like to say that I have never felt so important on a personal level with any business like I do with 9K/Joey. I love there products and more importantly the customer service. I had an issue with something made one phone call joey picks up we talk abit I feel much better. He is on the ball and makes sure that everyone is happy. Super easy to deal with super cool guy you almost feel like he is a friend you have known for awhile I always recommend business with 9K and don't ever hesitate to call legit business always take care of there customers and that's exactly what 9K is all about.

FLMadness
09-13-2011, 02:56 PM
would definately order from them again. great services. fast shipping!!
+100 for 9k racing

helladrifters
09-15-2011, 12:16 PM
got a shift knob from them too recently, quick shipping lots of little goodies in the box with it too lol. these guys are awesome, good prices, good service

theboy
09-19-2011, 01:32 PM
super legit company. Joey was cool as they come talking to him through facebook. Quick release is 100000000000000000000000 times better than the works bell pos i was using. No slop or wiggle what so ever. You get a nice secure feeling holding your wheel now.

FC_EDDIE
09-23-2011, 11:53 AM
Bought a Dmax style hood vent from them few months ago and needless to say:

great customer service
parts are just as expected (great quality)
Makes any stock non vented hood look so awesome!! (pics soon)
very cool group of guys and always chill to talk to at car events too!

waiting on my next order as soon as they are done :naughtyd: