PDA

View Full Version : JTunedMotorsports

Campos
11-10-2010, 10:41 AM
They don't seem like they would be a good company to deal with. They should really watch how they treat potential customers. Long story short, he listed some parts for sale, (sr20ve head) with the comment -BEST OFFER (no price listed, which is against the rules to begin with) So, I pm'd a offer of $650 shipped, He basically told me to fuck off. Not sure if he thinks he is sitting on a gold mine or something but whatever, just thought I'd share the experience. Here is a copy of the pm's.

Best I can do is 650 shipped to tx...Let me know...considering long blocks sell for $699 and I'm sure you prolly have less than that invested in it, I'd say your gettin awesome deal. Shipping should'n't be more than 65-75$.

no get the fuck out of here

Thats no way to run a business dude, I pm'd you a legitimate offer, all you had to do was say no thanks. I stated my reason for the offer, which was a generous offer btw, (check out the fwd sr forums if you don't believe me) Not sure what your problem is or what type of business you run, but you should definitely re-think your customer relations ethics. Just some food for thought. Have a good day and good luck with the sale.

Link to the FS thread http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/352052-f-s-sr20det-sr20ve-vvl-headsetup-longblock-z32-trans-etc.html

OK, done with my rant now...lol...

dudermagee
11-10-2010, 01:35 PM
I bought a car off of him:
Called him up, set up a price and time to meet up over the phone. Drove a rental down to the airport, he picked me and my friend up, took us to the car and went over everything. Legit guy no issues, even said he'd hook me up when it comes time to get some parts (which is right now).
I'm actually texting him as I type this.