PDA

View Full Version : UP Garage

Drift N Dragg
09-22-2010, 09:30 AM
Anyone near there?

There is a Item there I would like to buy from them and do not at all understand there page ..

Let me know if someone can help me out.

I will pay for Item, Time, Packing, and Shipping.

fliprayzin240sx
09-23-2010, 12:38 AM
You know upgarage is japan wide right? You can go to any upgarage with a print out of what you want and they will then contact the store that posted up the item. You pay for shipping to get it sent to the upgarage your at and they will call you when it gets there. You pay for the item when you pick it up.

Or if you have an upgarage account, you can order it and you can pay for it when they deliver it to you.

Slidin' Sam
09-23-2010, 04:15 AM
I'm guessing he is not in Japan and he is trying to get somebody to ship whatever it is to him in the states...

...post up the link of what you want. It's kinda hard to do because you have to factor in the Yen rate and paypal fee's, and then after your buyer receives payment, they have to order the parts, assuming their still available and somebody else hasn't purchased them yet.

Drift N Dragg
09-23-2010, 09:00 AM
You know upgarage is japan wide right? You can go to any upgarage with a print out of what you want and they will then contact the store that posted up the item. You pay for shipping to get it sent to the upgarage your at and they will call you when it gets there. You pay for the item when you pick it up.

Or if you have an upgarage account, you can order it and you can pay for it when they deliver it to you.

I am not in Japan or I would have purchased the Part already :whip:

I'm guessing he is not in Japan and he is trying to get somebody to ship whatever it is to him in the states...

...post up the link of what you want. It's kinda hard to do because you have to factor in the Yen rate and paypal fee's, and then after your buyer receives payment, they have to order the parts, assuming their still available and somebody else hasn't purchased them yet.

Would rather PM Item to ' Said ' Buyer .. Not worried about fee's .. Just would like to have the part.

astigsmo
09-23-2010, 09:10 AM
Dude upgarage is awsome 90% of my parts on my car is from there, it was a good 2 years in JP but This guy is on yahoo auction but i believe he does upgarage as [email protected] and here is a guy on cardomain that does upgarage http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3842054/5 (http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3842054/5) ..hope this helps:l101:

K_style
09-23-2010, 09:55 AM
Hey I am in Tokyo right now of course I will be visiting Up garage to get get some parts..
let me know what you need and I will see the location I am going has it.
and I will be back in state next Tuesday..