PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using Godspeed Rear Lower Control Arm ?

s15specR
07-22-2010, 08:19 PM
I would like to get some feed back on the Godspeed Rear Lower Control Arm ?

Good, Bad or the Ugly.

Track or street use ?

Quality ?

Fitment ?

az_240
07-26-2010, 06:00 PM
Bump... Anyone ever have any problems with these?

ManoNegra
07-26-2010, 06:21 PM
I got a set but been to lazy to get around to do anything with it
Welds look ok but I wouldn't trust the bearings and rest of the hardware it comes with.

this thread on NRR may provide some insight:
Not-So-Ultimate Rear LCAs Thread - Nissan Road Racing Forums (http://nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=1990)

az_240
07-26-2010, 08:46 PM
Says the guy with "Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs" for a sig haha

I saw that thread and sent Ace a PM... he said he's only put about 10 track miles on them so really not a lot of feedback. He suggested modifying the pins since the taper is a little off. I'll just wait until there is a write up/I have money for better bearings. Thanks

csar
07-27-2010, 02:59 PM
I've been having godspeed rucas for about a year(i kno you said lower arms but same quality,brand,). occasionally drift at the local canyon.they are still looking ok.oh an daily my car too.pretty satisfied.

ManoNegra
07-28-2010, 03:47 PM
Says the guy with "Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs" for a sig haha

I saw that thread and sent Ace a PM... he said he's only put about 10 track miles on them so really not a lot of feedback. He suggested modifying the pins since the taper is a little off. I'll just wait until there is a write up/I have money for better bearings. Thanks

lol

I got them dirt cheap used from a kid that just wanted to unload them
with the intention of replacing the bearings
and making my own shanks and spacers
but a big part of the reason why I haven't touched them is the fact that they're Ikeya knock offs