PDA

View Full Version : another alignment question

GunmetalSR
07-05-2010, 04:40 AM
ok so before i got my s14 it hit a curb and bent alot of shit in the front and threw the back off alignment...well everything that was bent in the front was replaced and the front alignment is perfect but when he went to adjust the rear he said the adjustment bolt or whatever maxed out way before it got out of the red and into the green...anyways do anyone know how to fix this or know a thread i could read through to fix this bc just a weekof driving has made my rear tires go from 50% tread to 10%

seRu13
07-05-2010, 10:20 AM
Is your car lowered? the stock camber bolts don't have a lot of adjustment once you go bellow stock height. you probably need a camber kit.

GunmetalSR
07-05-2010, 01:23 PM
i hav ksport kontrol pro coils n yes it has camber plates but im talkin about toe...now i know i could get adjustable toe arms but i dont see much of a point beings im not keeping it too long but thers an djustment peice under the car and the passenger side is fine and adjusts into the green with no problem but the driver side is still far in the red at full lock of the adjustment bolt

GunmetalSR
07-07-2010, 05:47 PM
is zilvia stumped by this?

Slidin' Sam
07-07-2010, 06:35 PM
Check for more damage from the accident. You will probably have to get to rods to compensate for whatever is wrong.

GunmetalSR
07-08-2010, 04:31 AM
Check for more damage from the accident. You will probably have to get to rods to compensate for whatever is wrong.
i did look underneath and everything is perfect and there is nothing bent but i dunno i guess ima price some rear toe arms

mattsil80wis
07-08-2010, 04:22 PM
You more than likely bent the arm. Check the classifeds for some rear adjustable toe rods.