PDA

View Full Version : East-Bear product availability

VERTiG0
03-01-2002, 08:18 AM
Lookin around on the East-Bear website, I've found some stuff that I really like and would like to get when I do the Silvia front end conversion on my 240.  

Here's the link...  I especially like the side skirts and the rear mud guard thing they've got.

<a href="http://www.east-bear.co.jp/aeroparts/silvia/s13/index.html" target='_blank'>http://www.east-bear.co.jp/aeroparts/silvia/s13/index.html</a>

nekoball
03-01-2002, 05:16 PM
talk to wayne from
http://www.phase2motortrend.com/
nice guy

03-01-2002, 05:44 PM
go to autoimaging.com &nbsp;i bought my eastbear headlights from them.. decent price

Arcane
03-01-2002, 07:11 PM
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Coastek240 on 5:44 pm on Mar. 1, 2002
go to autoimaging.com i bought my eastbear headlights from them.. decent price</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
went to autoimaging.com and couldn't find the headlights, could you hook me up with the link...

tristarx
03-02-2002, 01:47 AM
Hi All,

We are the U.S distributor for East Bear products. &nbsp;Currently we do not stock any body pieces yet because simply EB products do not move as fast and in vast amount as say Greddy, HKS, Blitz or USA, and the amount of EB items available are limited. &nbsp;We order and stock some of the relatively small items such as adjustable tension rods S13/S14, 180SX signal lights, S13 clear turn winkers, S14 East Bear Grill (Zenki), Silvia S13 Grill, light kits for 180SX, FC3S RX7 and FD3S RX7, and some aero mirrors.

We are comptemplating to do a small shipment of 180SX and Silvia body kit parts, but am currently planning on the volume of order and the retail price that will make it profitable in doing so via sea freight and inland truck freight charge to our customers (you). &nbsp;So in the mean time, we probably will not order the body pieces yet simply because the end cost is too high. &nbsp;East Bear items are still relatively in the infant stage, so it's not yet up to par with say Bomex, Cwest, and other counter vendors.

However, anything you guys are interested, please feel free to shoot me an email and I'll advise some ball park pricing. &nbsp;All small items are shipped via air freight Express shipping to ensure fast shipping to your orders, and usually takes no more than 1-1/2 weeks to arrive our office.

Thanks Guys.

Wayne
Phase 2
East Bear Distributor

tristarx
03-02-2002, 01:51 AM
Coastek240SX,

Your order with Autoimaging for the East Bear lights is well received. Please do not misunderstood them as it is our fault in the shipping delay. Shawn @ Autoimaging has had placed the order with us roughly two weeks ago, and we were unable to get the orders out until late this week, and goods are to be leaving Japan Express air mail to our office this coming Monday as confirmed from East Bear Japan.

Please be patient and we will have it ship to you as soon as they arrive. I understand Shawn might be a busy guy to get ahold of, but I just want to let you know that your order is good with Shawn. &nbsp;Most of the time we have the light kit in stock (which is what we told Shawn) but not very many because they don't move that fast. &nbsp;So times back order will happen and it is inveitable. &nbsp;We highly apologize for the inconvenience and the wait.

If there is anything we can do to make up for our delay, currently we have S13 East Bear adjustable tension rods in stock for $250, we'll extend our apology to you by giving you 5% off and free shipping.

Tx.

Wayne
Phase 2
East Bear Distributor

(Edited by tristarx at 1:55 am on Mar. 2, 2002)