PDA

View Full Version : NY Tryn to turbo my KA24e

arlrat
04-28-2010, 09:48 AM
im new to all this and im trying to turbo my ka24e so i would love if people can help me this is my first car i was thinking of buying a turbo kit or to part one out if u can give me some advice i would love it and if u got anything for sale i will buy it .. compression Ratio is 185

cxracing.com: Newly Released Complete Turbo Kit for 89 90 Nissan S13 240SX with Stock KA24E SOHC Engine (http://www.cxracing.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CXR&Product_Code=TRB-KIT-S13-KA24E-IC-KIT)

j20accord00
04-28-2010, 09:54 AM
my first piece of advice is to read, search, read, search and then read some more

there is more then enough info on this forum, nico club.com ka-t.org

and btw this is the for sale section so this thread will get locked. if you need parts then list what you need in the "wanted to buy" section, but since you dont know, search first and you will find EVERYTHING you need.

good luck on your search

racerx2k1
04-28-2010, 09:58 AM
my first piece of advice is to read, search, read, search and then read some more

there is more then enough info on this forum, nico club.com ka-t.org

and btw this is the for sale section so this thread will get locked. if you need parts then list what you need in the "wanted to buy" section, but since you dont know, search first and you will find EVERYTHING you need.

good luck on your search

:stupid: :lockd: