PDA

View Full Version : TN FS: 2001 Honda CR125R

zcoombs
04-03-2010, 10:05 PM
Alright guys, I'm looking to sell my dirt bike to buy my next project car http://www.nicoclub.com/forums/images/smilies/naughty.gif

I'd really rather not let this go, but I don't have much time to ride (or a place to for that matter). Going to school 200 miles away from home makes it an expensive hobby between driving home, then 2-Stroke oil, not to mention a tank of gas in the truck just to get it to the track!
Anyway, enough whining. I'm looking to get $1,500 or best offer on my 2001 Honda CR125R 2-Stroke dirt bike. I recently replaced the clutch hub with the OEM part, as well as OEM pressure and friction plates, has new clutch springs as well as a new right-side crankcase cover. The previous (and first) owner had the top end rebuilt for me right before I bought it from him by the boys at Litz Racing here in Blountville, TN and I've put about 8 hours on it since.

I've kept 93 octane gas with nothing but Honda HP2 full synthetic in the tank, and the occasional tank of 110 octane when I could afford it http://www.nicoclub.com/forums/images/smilies/naughty.gif I've always used NGK BR9EG spark plugs, the next one to go in will be same size and specs, just the Iridium version instead (BR9EIX). Factory plastics are still intact on the bike, with a little bit of fading on the front fender, but not too much. There is a crack in the plastic on the left side of the tank, but it's purely cosmetic.. my stupid self hit my car mirror with it backing it down the driveway.

Sorry I have no pictures for the moment, but will try to snap a few before I begin the journey back to school tomorrow morning. Serious inquiries can e-mail me at: zcoombsatcharterdotnet

Not really willing to trade except for a clean S13 with clear title. I am willing to deliver up to 300 miles at cost of my gas to the buyer (I drive a 5-speed S10, so it won't be that much).

Thanks for looking guys, and make any offers! Trying to move quick.