PDA

View Full Version : Drifting is Stupid Thread

Pages : [1] 2

ranger240
02-28-2010, 09:27 PM
zilvia needs this.

this page is for people who think drifting is dumb.

try to keep the personal attacks to a minimum or anything else that'll get this :lockd:'ed fast.

post pictures of stupid drift cars, stupid drift comments, stupid drift mods (trying to make your car handle worse?), anything drift-related.. as long as it stupid (which it all is!!)

let your frustrations out. and hold your ground, eventually drifting will go the way of honda street dragging that was rampant 7-10 years ago. after that we can all breath a sigh of relief

BustedS13
02-28-2010, 10:07 PM
this thread is good, and you should feel good.

drifting is hard gay.

jdm2191
02-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Can't wait til what people have to say about this thread! LOL

It's gona get bad!

jorge1190
02-28-2010, 10:14 PM
I don't hate drifting i just hate some of the things that have come along with drifting like...

1. Tons of fanboy attention
2. Missile cars

Those are really the main ones other than some of the stupid ass mods you speak off.

allntrlundrgrnd
02-28-2010, 10:18 PM
I dont like that everyone who asks me about my car's first question is if i drift it.

VNG704
02-28-2010, 10:22 PM
zilvia needs this.

this page is for people who think drifting is dumb.

try to keep the personal attacks to a minimum or anything else that'll get this :lockd:'ed fast.

post pictures of stupid drift cars, stupid drift comments, stupid drift mods (trying to make your car handle worse?), anything drift-related.. as long as it stupid (which it all is!!)

let your frustrations out. and hold your ground, eventually drifting will go the way of honda street dragging that was rampant 7-10 years ago. after that we can all breath a sigh of relief

Saying drifting is dumb and asking for no personal attacks on this forum? lol. I don't drift but I don't think drifting(at a track) is dumb. Why do you think so?

renegade_ewok
02-28-2010, 10:25 PM
Drifting IS dumb. But the people that drift have a different perception of that concept than people that don't haha

TurboFC3C
02-28-2010, 10:27 PM
The color blue is also dumb

HyperTek
02-28-2010, 10:29 PM
wait til vrt bombs this thread. =)

but nah, drifting is cool imo, just the bandwagon of badly tuned cars and cocky attitude is what ruins it for me.

drift freaq
02-28-2010, 10:32 PM
leave it to Ranger(right up there with Busteds13) to start a controversial thread and then ask for no negative comments. LOL
drifting sucks because of the kids who are into now. ( Just the kind of thing the OP wants to here :rofl:)

I am counting down till this thread gets shit bombed and closed.

VNG704
02-28-2010, 10:34 PM
Oh, you mean like how I think most of these body kits are stupid but the one's with them don't? Except I don't go telling people their body kits are dumb.

Well that's an opinion. Without a reason behind your opinion that the majority can agree with, your opinion doesn't really matter.

renegade_ewok
02-28-2010, 10:34 PM
PS I love drifting, but drifting IS dumb. But I love it.

It makes sense, right?

HyperTek
02-28-2010, 10:38 PM
i saw on motormavens that a site was taking shots at hella flush and the whole stance movement with negative remarks
WEBMINING> Offset Offensive from Toronto – MotorMavens (http://motormavens.com/2010/02/webmining-offset-offensive-from-toronto/)

Its really the people who push shit too extreme with their cars that brings down the whole bunch related to it.. Im pretty sure same thing with the people here who are claiming they hate drifting, they probably got turned off overall by a few bad examples.

hotlavaflow
02-28-2010, 10:38 PM
This thread will be full of FAIL

Love drifting

ranger240
02-28-2010, 10:42 PM
Saying drifting is dumb and asking for no personal attacks on this forum? lol. I don't drift but I don't think drifting(at a track) is dumb. Why do you think so?

ha why drifting is dumb.

from a drivers perspective other motorsports are principally about performance and or competition. i.e. racing and driving as fast as possible given the road/track conditions (straights,curves,whatever). the exhibition aspect of such activity was always secondary. exhibition being, spectators watching you. sure bmw did the art-car thing, and daytona mopars look cool, but the main point is to drive fast and win races.

drifting, well drifting has that relationship of performance/racing and exhibition reversed. exhibition is the principal goal of drifting (as a motorsport). in fact the secondary racing aspect of drifting hardly exists as its not quantified (i.e. no timing used) they use JUDGES. thats obnoxious, its like figure skating vs speed skating.

sure the drivers have fun doing both.. but do you want to be a 'ice dancer' or a speed skater?

swMugi75xB0
8pxjLaSp6Bs

theres tons of other stuff, but ill save my other reasons for later

Teddy
02-28-2010, 10:45 PM
I hate the large amount of people who did this to jump on the bandwagon and do what all the cool kids were doing.

Aka all the attention hungry Honda people with crappy attitudes and big mouths.

The actual drifting, I love. It's the most fun I've ever had, and I love looking at properly built drift cars.

Matej
02-28-2010, 10:46 PM
Drifting is fun and cool, but taking drifting seriously is dumb to me.
Pretty much any form of track cars or of taking cars seriously is dumb to me though.

Teddy
02-28-2010, 10:48 PM
ha why drifting is dumb.

from a drivers perspective other motorsports are principally about performance and or competition. i.e. racing and driving as fast as possible given the road/track conditions (straights,curves,whatever). the exhibition aspect of such activity was always secondary. exhibition being, spectators watching you. sure bmw did the art-car thing, and daytona mopars look cool, but the main point is to drive fast and win races.

drifting, well drifting has that coefficent of performance/racing and exhibition reversed. exhibition is the principal goal of drifting (as a motorsport). in fact the secondary racing aspect of drifting hardly exists as its not quantified (i.e. no timing used) they use JUDGES. thats obnoxious, its like figure skating vs speed skating.

sure the drivers have fun doing both.. but do you want to be a 'ice dancer' or a speed skater?

Just because it's not what you want to do, doesn't mean it's dumb.

If you wanna drive grip and go fast, then go do that and have fun. We don't go drifting because we want to go fast. We drift because it's fun and that's what we want to do.

Sliding a car around a corner may not be a fast way around a corner, but it is still a form of performance driving.

If that is your argument as to why drifting is dumb, it's not very strong.

240XTC
02-28-2010, 10:49 PM
I started drifting after Tokyo drift

- Im too busy atm. All in all, it's difference of opinions. Good luck with thread.

Bubbles
02-28-2010, 10:54 PM
What is Drifting?

drift freaq
02-28-2010, 10:54 PM
Drifting is fun and cool, but taking drifting seriously is dumb to me.
Pretty much any form of track cars or of taking cars seriously is dumb to me though.

Thats you. Some people pursue racing and or drifting seriously. I personally think its fun like you do. I think all forms of racing are fun.

Drifting actually came out of racing. In fact Super Modifieds, Sprint Cars and such pretty much drift the whole race and were doing it before the term was actually coined.

In fact they do it with 750hp 750lb cars on dirt tracks. Tell me that does not take skill. Anything that has skill is an achievement situation.
Therefor there is value to it just not to all.

People need to stop being close minded like the OP. Tell the girls that work so hard in figure skating that their Ice dance with jumps long program is not a sport or achievement and you disqualify them as a person.

Maybe the OP should just be disqualified as a person as well for his lack of understanding of personal achievement and goals.

240XTC
02-28-2010, 10:59 PM
^^^Well said.

VNG704
02-28-2010, 11:00 PM
ha why drifting is dumb.

drifting, well drifting has that relationship of performance/racing and exhibition reversed. exhibition is the principal goal of drifting (as a motorsport). in fact the secondary racing aspect of drifting hardly exists as its not quantified (i.e. no timing used) they use JUDGES. thats obnoxious, its like figure skating vs speed skating.

theres tons of other stuff, but ill save my other reasons for laterI gotcha, the current spectator's sport of drifting. I remember seeing, awhile back, these vids of japanese drifting where there was a timed race. I also remember watching on tv, a japanese drifter who is in the current drifting competitions, said something along the lines of "not drifting anymore but was doing it as a show for the fans." It's catered to us. We, americans like to watch. But yea, it is dumb now.

240XTC
02-28-2010, 11:03 PM
What is Drifting?

Each person will have their own definition of what it truly means to them.

Which reminds me!!!!. Check this out!!

2 FREE!! Passes to XTREME DRIFT CIRCUIT (XDC) !!!! - youDrift.net (http://www.youdrift.net/forum/topics/2-free-passes-to-xtreme-drift?action=view&current=xdccontest.gif)

ranger240
02-28-2010, 11:04 PM
We drift because it's fun and that's what we want to do.

good point, i was originally going to touch upon that part about drivers preference. im all for drivers choosing to drive the way they personally enjoy.. getting the back loose around a turn is great fun.

its all the vinyl stickers on windshields, the giant stretched tires, 2-way diffs so you break traction easier, the missile cars, the people who trash chassis and throw them away like used condoms... that part of the 240 scene has to change

LimeLite Racing
Drifting sucks because it always leaves me needing to purchase new tires. And constantly having to work on the vehic. Fucking stupid drifting.

Taniguchi_Is_#1
drifting isn't for everyone. it was never meant to be. however, it is fun, regardless if it is a "real sport" or whatever. it's not meant to be anything to be taken serious. look at the beginning of D1. it was just a bunch of dudes who got really good at goofing around and driving their cars, so they decided to get together and see who was the best. of course, now it's become some bastardification of quasi-motorsport, but whatever.

if driving your car around as fast as possible was the main point of being a car enthusiast, why don't you go to car shows and make fun of people, or maybe stand out in the middle of a busy street and make fun of people for daily driving a car? because they are all lame. i don't see how drifting can be so offensive to people that it warrants constant complaint and ridicule by people.

would you rather be an ice dancer or speed skater? or would you rather just be that guy who likes to ice skate at the rink? ya heard?

Csomme
02-28-2010, 11:08 PM
wtf....... whatever. We'll keep doing what we like and appreciate all other motorsports, and you can hate and catch shit for it.

ranger240
02-28-2010, 11:09 PM
drift freaq

funny you mention the old school pre-hype dirt track drifting, i helped my brother put the body back on his bosses track monte carlo this afternoon, its not my thing but definitely cool.

Csomme
02-28-2010, 11:12 PM
DRIFTING, its not my thing but definitely cool.

Corrected that shit for you.

SUPERSTAR
02-28-2010, 11:12 PM
Drifting is stupid.

Skidracing is where it's at.

simmode1
02-28-2010, 11:14 PM
i saw on motormavens that a site was taking shots at hella flush and the whole stance movement with negative remarks
WEBMINING> Offset Offensive from Toronto – MotorMavens (http://motormavens.com/2010/02/webmining-offset-offensive-from-toronto/)

Its really the people who push shit too extreme with their cars that brings down the whole bunch related to it.. Im pretty sure same thing with the people here who are claiming they hate drifting, they probably got turned off overall by a few bad examples.

We're on the same page. I like the art and concept of drift. I just don't like the types of ppl in the drift scene and some of their automotive styling trends, like 'Drift damage FTW!!!' .... :goyou:WTF, I guess...

IMO, the Honda scene has really calmed down alot and gotten more mature. I'll be happy when the drift crowd does the same.

Csomme
02-28-2010, 11:18 PM
IMO, the Honda scene has really calmed down alot and gotten more mature.

I wish it would do that over here. I think it all depends on where you live and the community's IQ level.

240XTC
02-28-2010, 11:19 PM
Drifting is stupid.

Im a skidracer too. Whats your name?

karl wasabi
02-28-2010, 11:19 PM
Yeah, missile cars are gay! lol.

drift freaq
02-28-2010, 11:21 PM
good point, i was originally going to touch upon that part about drivers preference. im all for drivers choosing to drive the way they personally enjoy.. getting the back loose around a turn is great fun.

its all the vinyl stickers on windshields, the giant stretched tires, 2-way diffs so you break traction easier, the missile cars, the people who trash chassis and throw them away like used condoms... that part of the 240 scene has to change

See now this is a better statement on your part rather than your thoughtless statement of drifting is dumb.
There are things that the current kids who are into drifting do that you think are dumb. It does not mean drifting in and of itself is dumb.

Perhaps you should have thought about your original statement before making it and making yourself look like a thoughtless troll that does not value achievement at all.

Plus stating that its dumb is not going to change the scene. You are wasting your words on closed ears. Once something has changed you cannot expect it to go back to how it was. That just doesn't happen.

Its like how the Original Rave scene was in the early 90's. It was all about the music and how it brought everyone together regardless of color, preference etc..
The music brought them together to Dance and they left their societal bullshit at the door. Eventually though it became large and people who just wanted a place to take drugs came. Next thing you know the vibe was gone it changed.

It was great for awhile but it changed. Its not the same anymore . What do you do cry about how it sucks now? Or grow and move on? Crying about how it sucks is not going to change what it has become.

So you grow and move on. Life is ever changing not constant. Don't like what has happened with 240's move on. There are other cars out there that are fun as well.

Its really not going to go back to what it was for a long time. Maybe in ten years when the cars are rare and the kids have moved on. Not now though.

So that pretty much sums up the fact that you are pining for something that is over. Get over it and stop making threads pining about it.

wh0aitznic0
02-28-2010, 11:22 PM
Function-styled, vinyl'd out drift cars suck.

spooled240
02-28-2010, 11:24 PM
i hate how 90% of people don't know what it is, they pull the ebrake and do a 180 or the rear end gets a little squirly around a corner and they say it's drifting lol

but like anything else, it's just a matter of what is your definition of fun. Some people like doing 1/4 mile passes in under 10 sec, some people like pulling 2 G's around corners in F1 cars, some people like jumping out of airplanes with parachutes which may sound kinda stupid lol

but fun doesn't have to make sense even though it means driving a car sideways and burning through expensive tires lol

Matej
02-28-2010, 11:25 PM
People who feel the need to classify everything as either black or white are a pet peeve of mine.

I like drifting, but it seems that the only acceptable options are to either make fun of it, or to be completely obsessed with it.
On one side, I have people automatically calling me a JDM import ricer drifter fanboy, saying what a waste of a race car chassis my 240SX is, talking about how I am not a real man unless I drag/autocross/rally/whatever their favorite form of 'real' driving or proper car modifying is. On the other side I have people telling me how my car is not properly set up for drifting, what a waste of a drift car chassis my 240SX is, suspension geometry tire pressure angle knuckle rod something brand name whatever missile car wall scraping going through three cars a year to hone the important life skill of drifting blah blah blah.
Leave me alone. I do not want to be associated with either of you. I like to drive my good-for-nothing drift race car down the street to buy a hot dog.

91drftr
02-28-2010, 11:25 PM
damn how can u not like drifting? its the sh** ill pic drifting over any othe type of racing.....its everything u can ask from the race industry put together into one if u ask me...

but how about the idiots in hondas who find out someone drifts then try to impress them or show off by saying they drift too and that they have done it and their idea of drifting is pulling their e brake and make the car do a180 or something like that which is nowhere close
to what it is lol.....how many of u had someone tell them something like this before?? shits hilarious

Csomme
02-28-2010, 11:28 PM
damn how can u not like drifting? its the sh** ill pic drifting over any othe type of racing.....its everything u can ask from the race industry put together into one if u ask me...

but how about the idiots in hondas who find out someone drifts then try to impress them or show off by saying they drift too and that they have done it and their idea of drifting is pulling their e brake and make the car do a180 or something like that which is nowhere close
to what it is lol.....how many of u had someone tell them something like this before?? shits hilarious

Ranger, is this what you're talking about? ^

240XTC
02-28-2010, 11:29 PM
^^hahaha!!

SUPERSTAR
02-28-2010, 11:30 PM
Im a skidracer too. Whats your name?

JDM DK.

I'm # 1.

ranger240
02-28-2010, 11:37 PM
See now this is a better statement on your part rather than your thoughtless statement of drifting is dumb.
There are things that the current kids who are into drifting do that you think are dumb. It does not mean drifting in and of itself is dumb.

Perhaps you should have thought about your original statement before making it and making yourself look like a thoughtless troll that does not value achievement at all.

........edit cropped out............lots of other good insight..............

Its really not going to go back to what it was for a long time. Maybe in ten years when the cars are rare and the kids have moved on. Not now though.

So that pretty much sums up the fact that you are pining for something that is over. Get over it and stop making threads pining about it.

ha im not wishing the 240 scene was like what it was back in 2002 or something when parts were scarce, info wasnt everywhere, and all that

i want the 240 scene to grow up and chill out like that other poster said about the honda scene...

im married to my 240 for all extensive purposes, 7 good years and im going to make it survive...

the classic porsche scene is much like what i want 240s to become... everyone is more chilled out and focused on getting things done right... (check out pelicanparts.com forum) not flashing around with loud ass pipes and slapping overfenders onto drift-damaged rear quarters rather then learning bodywork and welding in good metal.

240XTC
02-28-2010, 11:38 PM
JDM DK.

I'm # 1.

Can you teach me? My friends always drift in my integra.

Csomme
02-28-2010, 11:41 PM
People who buy beat to shit s13s are totally gonna be as cool, smart and nostalgic as people who buy cars for 40k+. Sure

lmao

SUPERSTAR
02-28-2010, 11:42 PM
Can you teach me? My friends always drift in my integra.

No.

You go drift naaaaaow.

simmode1
02-28-2010, 11:42 PM
Well said.

People who feel the need to classify everything as either black or white are a pet peeve of mine.

I like drifting, but it seems that the only acceptable options are to either make fun of it, or to be completely obsessed with it.
On one side, I have people automatically calling me a JDM import ricer drifter fanboy, talking about how I am not a real man unless I drag/autocross/rally/whatever their favorite form of 'real' driving or proper car modifying is. On the other side I have people telling me how my car is not properly set up for drifting, suspension geometry tire pressure angle knuckle rod something brand name whatever missile car wall scraping going through three cars a year to hone the important life skill of drifting blah blah blah.
Leave me alone. I do not want to be associated with either of you.

I love this post. The man of wisdom avoids all extremes. The grey area in the middle is where I'm comfy. Even on things like wheel/tire fitment. I'm somewhere in the middle between stretched tires and maximum rubber. I think there are cool elements from both the camps, whether they be drift or grip dedicated, that could be used to inspire some great & all around fun cars.

SHARKERIOcoupe
02-28-2010, 11:44 PM
drifting is not dumb.
people are dumb.

SUPERSTAR
02-28-2010, 11:47 PM
drifting is not dumb.
broke people, who are mad at the world that they don't have money to fuck off, and all they do is cry about it, are dumb.

I love you. :bowdown:

Touge Noob S13
02-28-2010, 11:51 PM
I blame the inland empire, too many idiots out here.

wh0aitznic0
02-28-2010, 11:51 PM
What I hate MORE is the idiots that you meet and have car conversation with ALWAYS have a "SR12" or SKYLINE swap in a 240 they USED to have but sold before they met you.

Bubbles
02-28-2010, 11:53 PM
Drifting is stupid.

Ice skating.........now there's a real sport.

wh0aitznic0
02-28-2010, 11:56 PM
Drifting is stupid.

Chess.........now there's a real sport.

Fixed.

msglngth

jdm2191
03-01-2010, 12:05 AM

Damn you must loveeee the I.E. Because your always talking about it I would lovvvvvveeee to meet you & talk to you in person about this issue you have with the I.E.???

Because that seems to be what your always talking about?

Where the hell do you live that so special?

Teddy
03-01-2010, 12:06 AM

Haha broooo I do agree with that, however I think it's really just the scene as a whole that's full of idiots sadly.

240XTC
03-01-2010, 12:07 AM
No.

You go drift naaaaaow.

But I just got my JDM beginners badge.

udon!
03-01-2010, 12:16 AM
drifting is marketed wrong in america.

that is all.

SHARKERIOcoupe
03-01-2010, 12:18 AM

this is what makes it dumb...people always gotta talk shiet on everyone other than them selfs. Be and let be bro. for real. you'll be happier, trust.

I love you. :bowdown:

hahaha
that's what i meant!

Touge Noob S13
03-01-2010, 12:24 AM
Damn you must loveeee the I.E. Because your always talking about it I would lovvvvvveeee to meet you & talk to you in person about this issue you have with the I.E.???

Because that seems to be what your always talking about?

Where the hell do you live that so special?
I live in the I.E. as well. Only reason that you would take offense is if you associate with said idiots.

Haha broooo I do agree with that, however I think it's really just the scene as a whole that's full of idiots sadly.

True broseph fail isn't limited to the I.E.

udon!
03-01-2010, 12:26 AM
being gay: hideous wheel gaps, v8's, fake parts, going "pro", and ugly cars.

drifting: having fun, looking like a badass, dragging aero on the ground, cool wheels, and the best looking cars.

some people just cannot grasp the concept.

240XTC
03-01-2010, 12:34 AM
it all depends on where you live and the community's IQ level.

Yes, it depends on certain individuals IQ level.

Freddy
03-01-2010, 12:36 AM
i actually didnt want to drift until my buddy gave me a ride, after that drifting for me seemed fun... but im also trying to set up my car for time attack ....

Taniguchi_Is_#1
03-01-2010, 12:36 AM
top ten reasons drifting sucks in america:

10. people call it the "scene".

Freddy
03-01-2010, 12:37 AM
9. people take it too seriously

Taniguchi_Is_#1
8. i started drifting because the nissan 240sx is my dream car

Taniguchi_Is_#1
7. zilvia.net

wh0aitznic0
03-01-2010, 12:38 AM
being gay: v8's, going "pro"

Wait, what?

Taniguchi_Is_#1
03-01-2010, 12:38 AM
6. people who buy fake parts and then complain about shit breaking

Taniguchi_Is_#1
03-01-2010, 12:39 AM
1-5. people.

!Zar!
03-01-2010, 12:41 AM

drifting: having fun, looking like a badass, dragging aero on the ground, cool wheels, and the best looking cars.

Which category is your car in?

drift freaq
03-01-2010, 12:42 AM
ha im not wishing the 240 scene was like what it was back in 2002 or something when parts were scarce, info wasnt everywhere, and all that

i want the 240 scene to grow up and chill out like that other poster said about the honda scene...

im married to my 240 for all extensive purposes, 7 good years and im going to make it survive...

the classic porsche scene is much like what i want 240s to become... everyone is more chilled out and focused on getting things done right... (check out pelicanparts.com forum) not flashing around with loud ass pipes and slapping overfenders onto drift-damaged rear quarters rather then learning bodywork and welding in good metal.

Ok again this is better and I applaud you for putting some real feelings into and thoughts into what you were trying to say.

I think a better statement would have been "I think the drifting craze has fucked up how our cars are viewed".

Its funny too, because back in the day we could not even get respect for our cars. People would be like oh why do you car about that old Nissan. LOL

Then it was like wow you are into those cars. Then it became wow do you drift? I drift blah blah blah.
Then it was every high school kid this side of the sun buying the cars and fucking them up. Half painted, primered grey. Shitty body kits. etc....

So I understand now how you really feel and can't blame you. Cannot say I don't feel the same way to a certain extent.

The difference is I have realized for the most part its not going to go the way of say the Porsche scene.

The cars are too inexpensive and due to Nissan's failure of marketing them properly here in the states of fear of affecting Z32 sales its just not there.

Even though Magazines like Super Street listed them as one of the top ten tuner cars of all time. If that is worth anything. LOL

Taniguchi_Is_#1
03-01-2010, 12:43 AM

i lol'ed IRL.

GroundHog
03-01-2010, 12:45 AM
dirft is lame

i am lame

240XTC
03-01-2010, 12:46 AM

^^^ :keke:

wh0aitznic0
03-01-2010, 12:47 AM

Hahaha, I wanna say take it easy on the kid. But he brought it down on himself.

udon!
03-01-2010, 12:48 AM
my car does not fall into either of those catagories.

Matej
03-01-2010, 12:57 AM

Do not worry, thanks to Vaughn Gittin Jr. and viral Ford marketing all drifting enthusiasts will be driving Mustangs soon.

Also, the worst of the worst trends (hoods covered in stickers, goofy colored wheels, etc.) that were plaguing the 240SX 'scene' have been moving into the Euro ''scene,'' mainly BMW's, which are getting cheap and becoming the new hip nonconformist bandwagon car.

Recently the 240SX ''''''scene'''''' seems to be on an upturn, albeit a slight one, but an upturn nonetheless. At least that is what I have observed, through my spyglass, yarrr.

SHARKERIOcoupe
03-01-2010, 12:57 AM
hahahha

aaah. the drift scene...

JayDee M Rolly
03-01-2010, 01:42 AM
you know what awesome, me and touge noob s13 have the same sig

boosted98gst
03-01-2010, 02:46 AM
If you guys are so into drifting, where was everyone 10 years ago?

Freddy
03-01-2010, 03:02 AM
^too young

ESmorz
03-01-2010, 03:18 AM
True broseph fail isn't limited to the I.E.

No, but it does start there.

Riverside is where all dreams and good things go to die.

nieko
03-01-2010, 03:35 AM
Time Attack is like having sex to produce children, you are doing it for a true purpose and producing rock solid results.

Drifting is like fucking to fuck, because you love it and it feels so damn good.

Drifting is like the ballet of motorsports.

Yes, it is all about exhibition.

What about skateboarding? Snowboarding? Biking? etc its all judged on performance looks, consistency, etc.

I love drifting its fantastic.

Especially with friends and what not, rad environment.

I hate hardparkers, and people that think they need power to drift. and people on the street that randomly say Hey what do you have in there? sr?

or if i drift

what not.

stupid ass questions that either dont matter whatsoever, or questions that are clearly obviously answered.

whatever.

continue thread.

tricky_ab
03-01-2010, 07:23 AM
I just hate missile cars...Continue with your conversations...

murda-c
03-01-2010, 07:41 AM
maybe these people asking if you drift enjoy drifting and would like to find other people who have common interests? I dunno...

Taniguchi_Is_#1
03-01-2010, 09:06 AM

i was 12 years old. where were you? granny shifting, not double clutching like you should in your 98 eclipse?

!Zar!
03-01-2010, 09:07 AM
FACT: Most people don't even know what drifting is.

Taniguchi_Is_#1
03-01-2010, 09:13 AM
in soviet russia, car drifts you.

1ZlowZ
03-01-2010, 09:17 AM
I like drifting much better than going in a straight line. I like it cause its fun. I was doing it since I was 14, but everytime someone asks me about my old s13 and asks if i drifted with it, id be like, eh no i just drove it.
Its fun :D

orion::S14
03-01-2010, 09:28 AM
I dislike drifting and what it's done to a once hardcore group of enthusiasts...240SX owners used to be more creative, making parts, developing solutions, figuring stuff out ON OUR OWN.

Now, it's (mostly) a bunch of fucking whiny kids who don't want to learn anything, they just want ANSWERS. NOW.

[/russ-mode]

We drift because it's fun and that's what we want to do.

Sliding a car around a corner may not be a fast way around a corner, but it is still a form of performance driving.

I find this very valid rationale...do it b/c you enjoy it.

But DO NOT call it a serious motorsport, or ANY form of racing ("drift racing"...WTF?)

See below for why:

...in fact the secondary racing aspect of drifting hardly exists as its not quantified (i.e. no timing used) they use JUDGES.

Yep...

Drifting is a motorsport in that it requires the use of an automobile to compete...but that's about it.

Yes, it requires skill. I don;t dispute that. But JUDGES? C'mon, motorsports are judged by time.

Time Attack is like having sex to produce children, you are doing it for a true purpose and producing rock solid results.

Drifting is like fucking to fuck, because you love it and it feels so damn good.

Drifting is like the ballet of motorsports.

You said it, not me.

It's like ballet, or figure skating...except it ruins perfectly good sportscars in the process.

...and that's the problem - The wasteful and disposable mindset of half the idiots who just love drifting. It's cool to wreck your shit, and half-ass ziptie it back together?

When will everyone decide that older BMW's are the new hot shit for drifting, and leave the 240's alone!

- Brian

exitspeed
03-01-2010, 09:31 AM
I've been a fan of watching it, but I've always been on the grip side of things.

I wouldn't say it's dumb, but just not for me.

moocowmoo
03-01-2010, 09:40 AM
no, but it does start there.

^^^^^^^lol

TeamFRAT
03-01-2010, 09:40 AM
I enjoy just being around cars. It does not have to be drifting. There are some really really gay things about it, but overall I enjoy it. Fanboys will come and go.

Iron_Zenki
03-01-2010, 09:56 AM
These are all very good statements in the end this conversation is going to die out Personally I dont see the point why some people care how anothers individuals car looks like or what they do with it, its there P.O.S do what ever makes you happy its not like were taking the huge metal tin can to our graves.. its just cars
p.s i like drifting :]

SHARKERIOcoupe
03-01-2010, 10:16 AM

Hahahaha! That's SO freaking awsome!!!

so what does it mean to you, that's so worthy of putting up some one elses words as your signature??

maybe these people asking if you drift enjoy drifting and would like to find other people who have common interests? I dunno...

Or people asking if you enjoy drifting is because THEY CANT drift... when you or some one bashes something, it' s a way of acknowledging something you or someone lacks

DRIFTING IS FUN.
If it makes you mad, or it's associations make you upset. Run away. Go be happy, even if it means letting others be happy.

VROOOM
03-01-2010, 10:33 AM

10 years ago i crashed my first 240sx.

singlecamslam
03-01-2010, 10:35 AM
in soviet russia, car drifts you.

This got me good, because i'm russian and people always make that joke to me at work. Anyways, drifting is fun and thats that. I do it to have fun and i hate being competitive. I try to talk to people and they drifting so seriously and think they are the next DK which makes me just sad. People suck.
Fact: You are more likey to win the lottery than become a proffecional drifter and actually make a living.

JohnnyDrfiter22
03-01-2010, 10:56 AM
I dont think drifting is dumb but the obnoxious body kits and crazed out colors, fanboy snip is dumb!

Drifting is definately a fun grassroots motor sport. being able to control your car as you tail slide happily around corners at high speeds is pretty awesome!!! Its a great hobby

ghettohatch
03-01-2010, 10:57 AM
drifting is mother natures way of recycling rubber back into the atmosphere

getagrip
03-01-2010, 11:19 AM
I have never drifted in a car of my own, hell im still saving my money for a new car. my friend took me in his corolla and that was pretty damn FUN. but i cant really say if i enjoy it cause well i have never actually done it lol. although i love watching it in action.
if it brings ENJOYMENT then its not pointless at all or a waste, unless it is doing serious harm to you or others. just my 2 cents thus far in my life.

ericcastro
03-01-2010, 11:48 AM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/132/359838839_aa87d577e3.jpg
No "Race"
.........not a motorsport??

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u241/wanderlust_03/skateboarding.jpg
Judges and based on Style and Ability to manuver "said" object with style and technique.........no timer,
totally not a sport........?

the classic porsche scene is much like what i want 240s to become... everyone is more chilled out and focused on getting things done right... .......
You do realize the price and engineering difference between the 2?
Not to mention the amount of cars produced?
I dont see Leno with a 240, or any at Barrett Jackson............

........slapping overfenders onto drift-damaged rear quarters rather then learning bodywork and welding in good metal.
Why?
Why would I not put an over fender on?
Im not going to put $4000 worth of work into a quarter panel and door sill when i can cover it for $100 and keep drifting the car.
The stupid car cost $1500.
Every single panel has been dented and replaced with fiberglass.
It gets dented all the time.
Thats half the reason cars run fiberglass parts.
Weight reduction and they can swap em out quik and easy.
I would need my head examined if I was spending thousands and thousands of dollars to fix a $1500 toy.

Ice skating.........now there's a real sport.
Shits fucking hard and gnarley.
I can skate fast around the rink, but I have a hell of a time learning backwards crossovers, mohawks and spins, let alone jumping in the air with heavy skates on, spinning 4 times and landing backwards on one foot on ice.
You ever watch skaters try and learn a jump?
I personally prefer it to speed skating any day of the week......... ;)

But I just got my JDM beginners badge.
Sadly, I believe this..............

Be and let be bro. for real. you'll be happier, trust.

thanks confucius.
"trust"........

You confuse me.
You may need to give that blue color back, lol
i dont drift to look like a badass.
I wish i had a V8
If i loved drifting, why not go pro? arent you supposed to do something you love for a living?
what are "fake parts". like, made of paper mache??

top ten reasons drifting sucks in america:

10. people call it the "scene".

or how bout, "Drift game" ? lol

I had it first. :)

I think its also a perfect example of the OP's point in this thread. ;)

Probably building my 6th Datsun 510 and drifting.
Although I used the power over technique as I didnt actually know it was called drifting.
I always thought I was having fun doing some stunt driving/rallye stuff.
Oh, and I had been without a S13 for years at that point.......

lol, to funny, and sadly so true.
Its next to everything progressive that LA and Hollywood are, only 30 minutes away, yet its like a trailer park in some areas and no one ever gets out and is all proud of it.
Makes no sense..........

I just hate missile cars....
I have one :P

Now, it's (mostly) a bunch of fucking whiny kids who don't want to learn anything, they just want ANSWERS. NOW.

Thats a generational problem.
Its not "drifting"
Its the current generations problem with instant gratification.
This is been brought on by technology.
Things like youtube and goolgle with instant answers and quik videos that take no investment to watch.
And cell phones and texting, fast food........
Its everything, not drifting.
Open your eyes and look around at the world.
Its pretty sad and frightening.

But DO NOT call it a serious motorsport, or ANY form of racing ("drift racing"...WTF?)
Its a serious motorsport.
I think when it started and "Racing" was associated with the name is when it got weird.
But it was hard to get the American public to understand it, just like with freestyle motorcross, BMX, Skateboarding, Halfpipe and park snowboarding.

It's like ballet, or figure skating...except it ruins perfectly good sportscars in the process.
You mean it ruins one of the cheapest and abundant 20 year old sports cars there is.
So?

...and that's the problem - The wasteful and disposable mindset of half the idiots who just love drifting. It's cool to wreck your shit, and half-ass ziptie it back together?
Who said its cool to wreck your shit?
Skateboardings cool, and I love the slam section in videos.
Doesnt mean I am trying to rack my balls on a fucking handrail of break my arm.
But doing the sport means you take that risk.
Just like in drifting, you take the risk of hurting yourself and the car.

And just like when I would chip out the nose of my skateboard bailing a 8 stair kickflip.
I would elmers wood glue it and use a clamp over night to repair it so it was workable.

so on my car, I use zipties to hold together the car.
That way, when my bumper does hit a cone or hay bail, it comes off instead of bursting into 1000 pieces.
sorry, just seems smart to me??
making a part break away, instead of breaking it........

And yeah, I have a disposable mindset about my car.
My fucking rent cost more than the car does, lmao!!
my cell bill adds up to the cost of my car a year, lol
My still camera I also use for fun cost more then my car.

Its a toy, thats why i bought it.
Its not a museum peice, lol.

If you love your 240 and hate the "drift" mindset.
Cool, keep your 240.
It might actually gain some value in enough drift cars are destroyed to lessen the numbers.
cause right now, you cant throw a rock without hitting a 240.
And a car that common, will never be worth anything.

In the late 80's, early 90's, the datsun 510 was the nissan car to build with cheap swaps, cheap parts, DIY stuff, and cheap cars that were expendable. that was about 20 years after they were introduced.

We are at the 20 year mark, when the car is at its cheapest and its the height of its popularity.
in another 20 years, the 240 will be looked at differently.

But we also wont be using gas like we currently do.Your car will probably be sitting in your garage since gas powered vehicles may end up with a limit on the amount of road time they can see a month.

I think drifting is awesome and fun.
I think it has put alot of money into the car market.
It has gotten all the honda fanboys to stop drag racing in the neighborhoods and killing people.
It has put alot of people that would be street racing in another scene, onto the track.
It has made cheaper parts, more accesable parts, more options for parts, and more creativity into the cars.
It has made motorsports fun for the guy that has a hard time finding the proper grip line.

With all the positive comes some negative, like some of the croud.
but drifting is a motorsport, and it takes talent, and the fanboys soon learn they dont have the talent, or dedication to make the talent, and they leave.

It is what it is.
Have fun with what you choose.
If you wanna spend your life treating a old $1500 car like its a piece of gold, do it.
If you wanna use it as a means to an end, then do it.
Whatever floats your boat.

Matej
03-01-2010, 11:52 AM
You know what I dislike?

Knuckles.

Wheels turned at ridiculous angles look so goofy and not cool at all.
I think getting crazy angle was only neat when the first select few individuals did it with amazing skill and/or luck, not when everyone can turn their wheels 90 degrees.

:)

drift freaq
03-01-2010, 11:54 AM

driving a 240sx because its a fun car.

I started out with Datsun 510's and then went to 240z's. It rained a lot in the winter in Palo Alto Ca. So we learned to drive sideways. Why? Because it was fucking fun. No terminology no scene just fun. We also drove in the mountains and went to the track.

The biggest thing that gets me here is the track assholes or I am grip, drifting is bullshit talk. Face it motherfuckers, watch any professional racing and you will see some drifts or drifting at certain times.

If people want to drift, grip drivers should not hate.

I don't run around saying fuck grip drift is the only way. Why, because the two have coexisted for longer than a lot of you fucks have been alive. In fact I like regular racing a lot.

Its not drifting that's bad, its the current crop and things of late generation, that has used it as a excuse to not properly setup their cars.

Oh you don't like ballet or Ice dancing. Well guess what fucks that does not disqualify its possible validity. Just like it does not disqualify the possible validity of drifting or aka car control.

Just because you might be, a I am man that is pussy shit does not make you right.

If you can't be open minded, then you have a fucking problem.

The problem with the car community, is to many people let their testosterone rule the day. Seriously car enthusiasts can be some of the most bigoted racist motherfuckers this side of the sun.

There I fucking said it. Its true. You want it different? Try to make it different. Try to make your own thinking different.

I may not like what has happened to the 240 world. I may lament it. I have accepted that's the way it is. Fact is if it was not for drifting in Japan the car itself would not have been as popular.

There would not be as many parts. Hate it all you want a lot of you would not have even thought of it or known or cared if it was not for that.

Nissan did a pretty damn good job of all most burying the car in the U.S. out of fear. It was not that great in road racing compared to past Nissan's regardless of how good it is.

So stop biting the hand that feeds and realize that it is what it is. Like it or not.

Oh I don't like drag racing per se myself. I appreciate that people do it and feel different than I do. Do I hate on it no. Oh and I have seen some of you, "I don't drift" people out drifting at one point or another in your long term involvement with 240's. So I call most of you hypocrites as well.

ILoveMyRHS13
03-01-2010, 11:59 AM

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss243/dorihype/0206001531.jpg?t=1267327648
:naw:

DALAZ_68
03-01-2010, 12:02 PM
woah woah...let me get this straight...

ThatGuy hasnt posted here yet...WTF?!?

lol

im just happy on not on the sidelines anymore...

karl wasabi
03-01-2010, 12:04 PM
When will everyone decide that older BMW's are the new hot shit for drifting, and leave the 240's alone!

- Brian

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/kismo14/IMG_1632.jpg

???

sonar_onederful
03-01-2010, 12:07 PM
PS I love drifting, but drifting IS dumb. But I love it.

It makes sense, right?

Makes perfect sense! I have no desire to drift, but I LOVE to watch! That's dumb!:hahano:

Bubbles
03-01-2010, 12:09 PM
10 years ago I was riding my bicycle all day everyday and eating copious amounts of candy.

Better times.

undesiredshoe
03-01-2010, 12:13 PM
Everyone should start drifting off ramps and stuff...that would be pretty cool.

ThatGuy
03-01-2010, 12:35 PM
woah woah...let me get this straight...

ThatGuy hasnt posted here yet...WTF?!?

lol

No real need for me to post.

The STUPIDITY of American Drifting is being pointed out, rather effectively.
Most of the points being made AGAINST drifting in this Thread, are spot on with my opinions. It's not the actual sport that I have a problem with, it's the lazy, cheap, stubborn pieces of shit that are over running it.

While the enthusiasts in this thread are showing what makes any motorsport worthwhile. The drive to be better. The greatness of doing something you enjoy.

P.S. I've never seen a figure skater run themselves into the boards to try and get more points. Nor have I seen a skateboarder purposely slam themselves into a transition for the sake of "looking cool". Never have I seen a Freestyle Motorcross rider destroy his bike to make himself look "harder".

Now look what you did. I didn't want to post in here and stir this pot even further, but you made me. :p

DALAZ_68
03-01-2010, 12:39 PM
No real need for me to post.

The STUPIDITY of American Drifting is being pointed out, rather effectively.
Most of the points being made AGAINST drifting in this Thread, are spot on with my opinions. It's not the actual sport that I have a problem with, it's the lazy, cheap, stubborn pieces of shit that are over running it.

While the enthusiasts in this thread are showing what makes any motorsport worthwhile. The drive to be better. The greatness of doing something you enjoy.

P.S. I've never seen a figure skater run themselves into the boards to try and get more points. Nor have I seen a skateboarder purposely slam themselves into a transition for the sake of "looking cool". Never have I seen a Freestyle Motorcross rider destroy his bike to make himself look "harder".

Now look what you did. I didn't want to post in here and stir this pot even further, but you made me. :p

awesome...im not in the that catagory...lol

though... evil knievel was the best bike crasher ever ever....EVER :fruit:

nieko
03-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Who says you get more points for slamming into the wall?

Goal is to get as close as possible, not actually hitting it.

If you brush it a little bit then rad, and yeah i guess you would be looked at a little greater.

but we aren't driving around the track, seeing a wall, and clutch kicking into the wall.

wtf?

motorsports - competitions, esp. races, involving motor vehicles, as automobiles, motorboats, or motorcycles.

ThatGuy
03-01-2010, 12:51 PM
^You may not be INTENTIONALLY running into things, but I promise you, some "drifters" think that is the whole point. I've even seen some events advertised with crap purposely staged on the track so that people can slide into it, run them over, etc, etc, etc.

That's the stupidity of the lazy, cheap, stubborn pieces of shit.

DALAZ_68
03-01-2010, 12:53 PM
i think what ThatGuy is saying is that, here in the US...youngsters THINK thats the whole cool part of drifting, and thats one of the main points of it all...and sadly some of the media feeds into it, glorifying it...

that driving around in a car full of damage is considered a badge of pride, more so ignorance...

when i know for a fact the people that im always seeing at the track, pics/vids are the ones who arent the ones cheering when they hit something if anything already planning on how to correct the said situation, either new kit, zip ties etc...

singlecamslam
03-01-2010, 12:57 PM
stupid is what stupid does Lieutenant dan. I love Forest Gump, its "cant get enough Gump" Month.

And its Mustache March, dont have a Mustache than you will have bad luck. Get on that stache.

DC29
03-01-2010, 01:00 PM
i like drifting for the skill it takes, and the many different styles that come with it, no 2 cars are setup the same, no 2 drivers have the same style, i notice that theres way more love between people who have the same intrest in this sport as compared to some other forms/styles of racing. another thing i like is how theres so many different drivers from so many different countries, i can go on n on n on about the stuff i like about this sport and the things i dislike about other forms of racing so im gonna stop here.

one thing we can all agree on though is nascar is gay as fuck.

i do agree on the "pretty boy my mom n dad fund my whole project/ im a piece of shit loser who doesnt wanna grow up and get a real job" type of people though, that shit has to stop. the younger crowd needs to learn to respect others and there opinions/cars/life/way of doing things.

nieko
03-01-2010, 01:01 PM
626 March Mustache Madness. hahaha 5 dollars off with stache.

anyway, ok yeah i guess you are right.

I don't TRY to hit things... shit is lame, then i just have to worry about how i'm going to fix it etc.... But i do try and get as close as possible, and little nicks here and there happen....

epics13
03-01-2010, 01:03 PM
hondas ruin everything!!

Matej
03-01-2010, 01:05 PM
Foreigners are ruining drifting in Japan.

http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eagames/NFS/speedhunters.com/Images/Dino%20Dalle%20Carbonare/NOVEMBER2009/ADM-P2/IMG_0754.jpg

Grossssssss. Watching this makes me want to die. I have not been able to sit through the whole video yet, and I do not ever intend to.

ibaQXQ2eYAM

Ewwww. Fanboy commentary. Team Burst cars are so ugly now. Battle scarrrrs.

28phKea5Zik

240XTC
03-01-2010, 01:13 PM

2 other guys as well. What does it mean to you? Hey are you Laos?

in Y2k I was drifting. Teaching my self lift-off techniques all alone when no one knew what drifting was but a couple of people.

i was 12 years old. where were you? granny shifting, not double clutching like you should in your 98 eclipse?

I was about to say that. lol.

FACT: Most people don't even know what drifting is.

So true. What does drifting mean to you Zar?

- Brian

Heres some friends of mine down in Miami sliding in their E36's
http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/jessicaalba1/driftteam.jpg

I choose the s-chassis platform after my experiences with other makes/models. With my finances kept for each car, during a 6 month time frame, I compared them all. The S13 platform has the best bang for buck.

Sadly, I believe this..............

Leave me alone. I do not chose to associate myself with you. My close friends are Doctors and Lawyers at your age and display the correct level of maturity that I look up to. I will not listen to you.

Phlip
03-01-2010, 01:43 PM
My issue with drifting is not with drifting so much as it is with drifters in general.
Start with the ones on teh internets, where nothing anyone does to their car is good enough -- it needs to be lower, scrape shit off of the bottom, etc... the more impractical the better -- even if the car will NEVER see a track. Next come the ones who will catch you out, then follow you to ask you a billion questions, one of which is ALWAYS 'do you drift?' and can't fathom why in the world you don't when you tell them you're just not interested.
Worst of all are the ones who feel some kind of righteous connection as if you are depriving a 240SX of the soul that the god of Drifting designated to it because you just aren't interested in treating it as disposable. "What you mean you don't drift?!!? You need to sell that thing to somebody who will!"
Either those or the ones who lie about how long they HAVE been in the "scene" so as to not be seen as a lesser being by those with "street cred."

in Y2k I was drifting. Teaching my self lift-off techniques all alone when no one knew what drifting was but a couple of people.
D.O.B. - November 1, 1985...
Yes, we totally believe that someone was letting a 14 year-old learn to drift using their car too.

karl wasabi
03-01-2010, 01:45 PM

Too bad this picture is fake.

S14_Kouki
03-01-2010, 01:52 PM
I dont hate drifting, I just hate all the stupid ass ppl that drifting brings around. Im actually planning on putting my s14 up for sale to buy a e36. So I dont get ppl asking me if I drift and where my "secret spots" are every other red light. Then they will just say hey look at that sweet BMW NOT hey look at that super awesome drift car lets go annoy him.

Iron_Zenki
03-01-2010, 02:02 PM

I will fall under being gay :] :gives:

240XTC
03-01-2010, 02:03 PM
D.O.B. - November 1, 1985...
Yes, we totally believe that someone was letting a 14 year-old learn to drift using their car too.

Its at least 15.5 years of age when you do the correct math. Rendering me able to drive Mr. Moderator guy.

Really? Its Ozzy's picture. Im stumped too then...

franklin93zx
03-01-2010, 02:12 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/132/359838839_aa87d577e3.jpg
No "Race"
.........not a motorsport??

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u241/wanderlust_03/skateboarding.jpg
Judges and based on Style and Ability to manuver "said" object with style and technique.........no timer,
totally not a sport........?

If your gonna use a skate pic atleast use someone with steez/style.... Like Sean Malto or Furby

franklin93zx
03-01-2010, 02:13 PM

and jake stop trying so damn hard....

Phlip
03-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Its at least 15.5 when you do the correct math. Rendering me able to drive Mr. Moderator sir.
14, 15... Still stupid to think that anyone would be dumb enough to let an unlicensed driver "learn to drift" using their car, especially alone.
Fuck, I wouldn't let 30 year old seasoned veterans drive my car to the grocery store a quarter mile from my house, let alone a young/dumb/full-of-cum teenager.

DALAZ_68
03-01-2010, 02:17 PM
I dont hate drifting, I just hate all the stupid ass ppl that drifting brings around. Im actually planning on putting my s14 up for sale to buy a e36. So I dont get ppl asking me if I drift and where my "secret spots" are every other red light. Then they will just say hey look at that sweet BMW NOT hey look at that super awesome drift car lets go annoy him.

im in the process of doing this aswell...less hassle the better...this way i dont come out of a shopping center only to see either, 2 guys "cheking out my ride", or note on windshield with a number a money figure telling me "this car deserves to be drifted, give me a call, ill give you X,XXX amount for it" ... really

last thing i need to do is to sell my car to a little douche who will just end up ruining a clean chassis...no thank you...

franklin93zx
03-01-2010, 02:19 PM
^gonna have to agree with Phlip even though I am a young dumb teenager.. I don't even let my Dad drive my car, although he never wants to cause he hates the ride and ride height haha

ericcastro
03-01-2010, 02:20 PM
Team Burst cars are so ugly now. Battle scarrrrs.

they always have been.
They are always beat to shit, unless they are fresh out of paint with a new kit on.
And they destroy them quikly.
people only notice when they see an actual picture of what the cars look like on a daily basis and not when they have a article or something.

Jesus fucking FAKE !!
your friends?
They should have clued you into the laughing stock that this picture has become around the drift forums.

If your gonna use a skate pic atleast use someone with steez/style.... Like Sean Malto or Furby

sorry, havent skated in a long time and just grabbed something off googles front page :)

and jake stop trying so damn hard....
yes :)

To late, BMW's are now affordable by the masses too.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dFKvs_yazoQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dFKvs_yazoQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Iron_Zenki
^ lol young dumb full of cum

Phlip
come out of a shopping center only to see either, 2 guys "cheking out my ride", or note on windshield with a number a money figure telling me "this car deserves to be drifted, give me a call, ill give you X,XXX amount for it" ... really

last thing i need to do is to sell my car to a little douche who will just end up ruining a clean chassis...no thank you...
The above named reasons are why I will NEVER sell my car, period... Even when I get another daily in the not-too-distant future.
No, not even to people I know and trust, because I don't know that they won't sell it... I would rather park it in my driveway and move it once every 2-3 weeks, if at all and turn down a million offers to sell before selling it to some fucking toolkit who will take it rip the underparts off on a median while street drifting one of the office parks over on the west side of town.

DALAZ_68
03-01-2010, 02:21 PM
Fuck, I wouldn't let 30 year old seasoned veterans drive my car to the grocery store a quarter mile from my house, let alone a young/dumb/full-of-cum teenager.

omfg...SO SIG WORTHY...

and i agree...none the less getting pu**y was the only thing on my agenda in high school... priorities... :bigok:

240XTC
03-01-2010, 02:29 PM
14, 15... Still stupid to think that anyone would be dumb enough to let an unlicensed driver "learn to drift" using their car, especially alone.

I had to buy my own car at that age. but.....

EX: Ken Gushi was taught at the age of 13 by his father and entered D1 & FD even before recieving his license. So yes, I TOTALLY believe some one can lend a 14 year old their car to drift with.

240XTC
03-01-2010, 02:34 PM
They should have clued you into the laughing stock that this picture has become around the drift forums.

Show me the forum. Im stumped too.

Csomme
03-01-2010, 02:35 PM

EX: Ken Gushi was taught at the age of 13 by his father and entered D1 & FD even before recieving his license. So yes, I TOTALLY believe some one can lend a 14 year old their car to drift with.

But Ken's dad has been drifting since before he's been alive dumbass.

mothon
03-01-2010, 02:37 PM
Another fact: Most people on here don't really know what a missle car is.

240XTC
03-01-2010, 02:38 PM

The point is "driving at a young age" dumbass.

PNgo12
03-01-2010, 02:39 PM

he also got caught by the :cops: with his friend while drifting, and i believe he crashed his car too, not the mustang but the 86, but hes super legit:coolugh:

Csomme
03-01-2010, 02:39 PM

And I think everyone's point here is that we don't believe you, and we all think you're full of shit.

240XTC
03-01-2010, 02:46 PM
he also got caught by the :cops: with his friend while drifting, and i believe he crashed his car too, not the mustang but the 86, but hes super legit:coolugh:

Whats the relevancy in that in regards to him being 13 and drifting?

And I think everyone's point here is that we don't believe you, and we all think you're full of shit.

Now your stirring trouble....

I think the point is you can't stay on subject.

- but go ahead, YOU show me the points

amdnivram
03-01-2010, 02:46 PM
i think your also missing the point. Its not the fact that people wont let others drive at a young age, it does happen. The point is that the number of people who do is very small. Why you may ask? Its because most kids at that age are completely immature and have no idea about whats going on. To bring up an example that has so many variables which cannot be replicated is just stupid.

DALAZ_68
03-01-2010, 02:49 PM

yup yup... i remember meeting him, b4 he started driving that RWD TC

and i remember smoking a cig talking to his pops while he filled his sons old coupe, that mans driving is insane watching it live...

pretty much ^

rb25_s13*CHUKI
03-01-2010, 02:54 PM
Fist thing I want you to do Is rip that e-brake

240XTC
03-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Its not the fact that people wont let others drive at a young age, it does happen.

Exactly. It does happen

pretty much ^

You think so as well? Explain your reasoning other than following like sheep.

rb25_s13*CHUKI
03-01-2010, 02:57 PM
Drift? Whats drift?

ericcastro
03-01-2010, 02:57 PM

Hope your not talking about your red car.
Cause you just did your first event.
You see Niekos car, mine, Karls, JXN's black car..........

Show me the forum. Im stumped too.

why dont you email "your friends" and ask em.
Its a private forum, no tools allowed.

If you fill out an app for it, i will happily post it.

And for that many years of drifting..........
.....you at age 14 or whatever you claimed.........
.............im not sure anyone has seen you actually drift..........

WAIT WAIT WAIT !!!
............what does my sig say?............
.....how long did you just claim you have been drifting ?

explain where you lied please?

Leave me alone. I do not chose to associate myself with you. My close friends are Doctors and Lawyers at your age and display the correct level of maturity that I look up to. I will not listen to you.
.........You dumb fucking mop.
You are not allowed to associate with me and cry to people for me to leave you alone.
When you stop lying to people on this forum, i will leave you alone.
Or you could just leave the "drift game" :)

Doctors, Lawyers,...............lmao!!
We all believe that too :)

DALAZ_68
03-01-2010, 03:00 PM
You think so as well? Explain your reasoning other than following like sheep.

simple, its you saying it... ive come to the conclusion that when it comes to you and anything associated with you, its automatic diarrhea of the mouth...

you come here to these forums and expect people to believe all the shit u spew, please show me some evidence of you at 14 drifting, a video...something, and i might take back my prior comment, but please, keep your mouth shut if all ur going to do is try to stack a lie over a lie...

so please, keep pissing out of ur ass u call a mouth, were all pretty amused takumi...

Castro - LOL deff not talking about the red one sir, the work in progress is endless...lol...thank god i have the spare fenders...damn haybell actually bent it...lol

talking bout the daily sir

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/whopper68/IMG_1483.jpg

rb25_s13*CHUKI
03-01-2010, 03:05 PM
I like to drag race my honda

Antihero983
03-01-2010, 03:10 PM
Ah this thread....

I used to drift, about 4 years ago. Then slooooowly but surely, the longer I had my car, the less I wanted to risk sliding into a wall (even at a track).

People in this scene are what's wrong with it. The arrogant pricks, the so called know it alls, and of course the fan boys.

My car is a rusted, flat black, CA powered POS. Why? Because I want it to be. What's it set up for? Whatever the hell I damned well feel like.

I cant stand the people who think that a car has to be all kitted out to look right, or be hellaflush to look right, because well, thats fucking arrogant. People who think that their style or idea of what a "drift ready" or "done" 240 is the final word and that all 240 owners should abide by it are a group of retards.

And Udon, as I am someone who is helping someone with a LS1 swap into an S14, fuck you.

ronmcdon
03-01-2010, 03:11 PM
I don't think it's stupid, but it's never appealed to me.
I do have respect for a good drifter's ability for car control.
To each and their own.

Now with Honda drag racing, that just makes no sense to me at all.

Being old fashioned, road race & autoX will always be my thing.

DALAZ_68
03-01-2010, 03:17 PM
My car is a rusted, flat black, CA powered POS. Why? Because I want it to be. What's it set up for? Whatever the hell I damned well feel like.

a CA... i have Q's that i need answered by u sir...lol

240XTC
03-01-2010, 03:17 PM
why dont you email "your friends" and ask em.
Its a private forum, no tools allowed.

If you fill out an app for it, i will happily post it.

I asked for a post of a simple link. If you cant do it. Then you're lieing. So still waiting for the post.

And for that many years of drifting..........
.....you at age 14 or whatever you claimed.........
.............im not sure anyone has seen you actually drift..........

WAIT WAIT WAIT !!!
............what does my sig say?............
.....how long did you just claim you have been drifting ?

explain where you lied please?

It's called sarcasm you uncomprehensive waste of seman. The sig that you have of me talking about F&F is called SARCASM

Heres a link of the definition since its hard for you once again: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

simple, its you saying it... ive come to the conclusion that when it comes to you and anything associated with you, its automatic diarrhea of the mouth...

you come here to these forums and expect people to believe all the shit u spew, please show me some evidence of you at 14 drifting, a video...something, and i might take back my prior comment, but please, keep your mouth shut if all ur going to do is try to stack a lie over a lie...

so please, keep pissing out of ur ass u call a mouth, were all pretty amused takumi...

I'll gladly show you video of me drifting in one of my 14's when you show me the examples in which I asked for prior to you changing the subject to avoid. Add some videos of you sliding as well. Thanks. Fixed your car yet?

xpertsnowcarver
03-01-2010, 03:21 PM
Grip>Drift :)

Wait... Skid Racing>Grip?? Damn :(

This thread makes me sad. Why can't we all just get along??

Fist bump? :)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BBGqJK5AW9o/Sw1B_wEvmQI/AAAAAAAAB3w/ya71gmgWL-E/s1600/fist-bump.jpg

karl wasabi
03-01-2010, 03:22 PM
I'll gladly show you video of me drifting in one of my 14's when you show me the examples in which I asked for prior to you changing the subject to avoid. Add some videos of you sliding as well. Thanks. Fixed your car yet?

Can I see videos?

This thread should almost be in loud noises it's so crazy. haha.

DALAZ_68
03-01-2010, 03:28 PM

Castro just pointed out i did my first event, am i hear sayin otherwise no...i might be new to drifting, but im not here sayin otherwise am i? and i used to run a stock Accord Lx with KYB AGx's and eibachs in autox...not picture worthy but a totally different style of driving that has nothing to do with this thread.

and my car only needs a fender and P/S pump, guess what its already getting fixed and im on my way to March madness in 2 weeks...

so no, i dont have any vid of my car sliding, still new, nothing impressive, learning the basics...im honest...can you be?

240XTC
03-01-2010, 03:31 PM
Can I see videos?

This thread should almost be in loud noises it's so crazy. haha.

You've seen me slide Karl. Give me a second to deal with these poor excuses of gentlemans. Im waiting on my links that I've asked prior to them asking.

This thread did move to loud Noises.. I couldn't find it in off-topic anymore.

ericcastro
03-01-2010, 03:33 PM
I asked for a post of a simple link. If you cant do it. Then you're lieing. So still waiting for the post.

Pics & Vids of the Day (http://www.ziptied.com/forums/index.php?topic=29630.600)
Like I stated, its a private forum, but we would love to have you fill out an application.

You Fail! (http://www.ziptied.com/forums/index.php?board=17.0)

It's called sarcasm you uncomprehensive waste of seman. The sig that you have of me talking about F&F is called SARCASM
now now, it was not, stop lying Ediee

Heres a link of the definition since its hard for you once again: Sarcasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm)
Ok Ok,
Imma try this "Sarcasm game", Yo!

240XTC is really smart and is destined for great things in life with all his doctor and lawyer friends.

hope I nailed it, it is my first try at the Sarcasm Game, YO !

You will not post shit.
I have been asking for months and you wont.
Vids or your a fanboy.

Or how bout more fanboy vids :)
Like the one we posted, that you finally took down cause we all were laughing at you?

This thread makes me sad. Why can't we all just get along??
No, If you look at the history.
No One can get along with 240XTC in any thread.
Everyone else here gets along.

Can I see videos?

240XTC
03-01-2010, 03:39 PM
Castro just pointed out i did my first event, am i hear sayin otherwise no...i might be new to drifting, but im not here sayin otherwise am i? and i used to run a stock Accord Lx with KYB AGx's and eibachs in autox...not picture worthy but a totally different style of driving that has nothing to do with this thread.

and my car only needs a fender and P/S pump, guess what its already getting fixed and im on my way to March madness in 2 weeks...

so no, i dont have any vid of my car sliding, still new, nothing impressive, learning the basics...im honest...can you be?

Thats great. You may ask JXN of 626 if I ever entered in any of his drift comps or sessions. He'll gladly say yes. Sadly I will not be posting video since you cannot provide any. Im not here to prove anything rather than the fact of my passion for the hobby they call drifting. Ill stick with the subject and say: IMO drifting makes me happy.

ericcastro
03-01-2010, 03:42 PM
..........Sadly I will not be posting video since you cannot provide any..

we all saw this excuse coming a mile away.:mepoke:
good fun though, thanks Takumi.

DALAZ_68
03-01-2010, 03:48 PM
Thats great. You may ask JXN of 626 if I ever entered in any of his drift comps or sessions. He'll gladly say yes. Sadly I will not be posting video since you cannot provide any. Im not here to prove anything rather than the fact of my passion for the hobby they call drifting. Ill stick with the subject and say: IMO drifting makes me happy.

**yawn**

last response

all i gotta say is, i can be honest about how new i am to the said driving, hell prior to the event the car never saw above 4k rpm's... but fuck man, at least i man up to what i say and don't bullshit...

my car is built to what i want it to have, god knows even Castro doesnt agree with what i THINK my car needs, but to each there own and i think he had fun driving it a bit too...:fruit:

codyace
03-01-2010, 03:53 PM
For as stupid as I think drifting is (in the sport/judged sense), the mechanical aspect of it is astounding, and the skill level of these guys is 2nd to none. There is no way anyone can dismiss drifting as a skill less event of burnouts and powerslides...because I'll tell you this, that most people couldn't hold a rolling burnout for about 15 ft, yet label drifting as easy or talentless - and that's bullshit.

I used to be one of those 'oh well, a drifter sin't a fast driver'...but the more and more I watch this and pay attention to it, I will acknowledge the fact that a drifter never really claimed to be a 'grip' expert...but in the same aspect, their car control is on par with some of the best racers of all time. Could it be considered cotnrolled mayhem? maybe...but what motorsport isnt'?

Are you in 5th grade? If you drift, and love it, post a video of it. No reason to 'hold it over' the heads of everyone. Ultimatly this is a forum - no one really goes home and worries about what was said/or what they saw. If they do, then they take life to seriously.

240XTC
03-01-2010, 03:53 PM
Pics & Vids of the Day (http://www.ziptied.com/forums/index.php?topic=29630.600)
Like I stated, its a private forum, but we would love to have you fill out an application.

You Fail! (http://www.ziptied.com/forums/index.php?board=17.0)

Thanks for the link. You stated drift forum(s), meaning plural. So show me a link that backs up your statement of it being on different forums.

Heres the link to plural so we can save time: Plural - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plural)

now now, it was not, stop lying Ediee

LOL. You have nothing else but to make fun of my Sarcasm.

Ok Ok,
Imma try this "Sarcasm game", Yo!

240XTC is really smart and is destined for great things in life with all his doctor and lawyer friends.

hope I nailed it, it is my first try at the Sarcasm Game, YO !

Hey its fact man. I look up to them. I dont look up to you.

You will not post shit.
I have been asking for months and you wont.
Vids or your a fanboy.

Or how bout more fanboy vids :)
Like the one we posted, that you finally took down cause we all were laughing at you? [/quote]

Asking about what? You've never asked for anything. If you want something, Post one of yourself. Ill post mine. Easy. What video was put down? Theres lots of videos out there of me and you love watching me. Face it. lol...

No, If you look at the history.
No One can get along with 240XTC in any thread.
Everyone else here gets along.

You moron. Those are your boyfriends that have problems with me. So do they decide to post against me before of after you girls have sex? Only power you had was rep points kid...

codyace
03-01-2010, 03:58 PM
You moron. Those are your boyfriends that have problems with me. So do they decide to post against me before of after you girls have sex? Only power you had was rep points kid...

Lets not carried away here John Wayne.

Again, if you claim all this stuff, put up the videos. That's all (i think) anyone is asking for. I'll gladly post up pictures of me road racing if that will make you put up a drifting video?

D.Adams
03-01-2010, 03:59 PM
i want to see some video's ...

240XTC
03-01-2010, 04:03 PM
we all saw this excuse coming a mile away.:mepoke:
good fun though, thanks Takumi.

Its really simple. Show me yours.

Are you in 5th grade? If you drift, and love it, post a video of it. No reason to 'hold it over' the heads of everyone. Ultimatly this is a forum - no one really goes home and worries about what was said/or what they saw. If they do, then they take life to seriously.

Not holding it over. Im a simple dude that just likes to slide. I just want to hear these certain morons talk.

last response

all i gotta say is, i can be honest about how new i am to the said driving, hell prior to the event the car never saw above 4k rpm's... but fuck man, at least i man up to what i say and don't bullshit...

my car is built to what i want it to have, god knows even Castro doesnt agree with what i THINK my car needs, but to each there own and i think he had fun driving it a bit too...:fruit:

You dont have to prove anything man? Thats the problem with your friend castro. Drift is fun. Make it fun. No one is better than the other. We are all conjoined and come together for that one thing. Drifting.

240XTC
03-01-2010, 04:07 PM
Lets not carried away here John Wayne.

Again, if you claim all this stuff, put up the videos. That's all (i think) anyone is asking for. I'll gladly post up pictures of me road racing if that will make you put up a drifting video?

Thats the thing bro. Im not claiming anything. People have simply asked for my videos. I asked them prior. They are not able to get them to me so my videos will not go through. You can ask my buddies on my friends list for some tho. Go ahead. I have many who can vouch. Im currently waiting for this moron to post his because he "supposedly" asked me for a video along time ago.

Still waiting.....Show me the link Castro

xpertsnowcarver
Wuw... I almost got the warm fuzzies... lol

ericcastro
Post one of yourself. Ill post mine. Easy. What video was put down? Theres lots of videos out there of me and you love watching me. Face it. lol...

Your right, I love watching you.
I laugh my ass off.
You guys took down the one that we all made fun of in every thread.
Where you wear a tapout shirt and throw gang signs.

couple vids of me from years ago to several months ago.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g6utQQAcAjM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g6utQQAcAjM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dLW9fRGeA1k&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dLW9fRGeA1k&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vL8fEja7HsE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vL8fEja7HsE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I showed you mine, now lets see your :)
lol

DALAZ_68
03-01-2010, 04:10 PM
i am in fact of Castro's work, he drifted my car first time driving it...how is that not something i wouldnt want to be able to do, to figure out a cars response in a matter of minutes...last i checked thats a skill worth wanting...

just as much as im a fan of his,

ur a fanboy of ur doctor lawyer friends...

ericcastro
03-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Thats the problem with your friend castro. Drift is fun. Make it fun. No one is better than the other. We are all conjoined and come together for that one thing. Drifting.

Drift is fun.

I see you finally took my advice and stopped calling it "the drift game"

And people are better then others.
Thats life, thats the way it always will be.
Not letting that control your actions is the trick.
thats why Steve just ran his first event, and i am 4 years in, and we are friends and have a great time together at the track.

You make it about how good you are when you tell lies about driving at 14 or whatever and all your other shit.

the honest truth is,
we really just want you gone off this forum.

90hatchie
03-01-2010, 04:29 PM
i never talked to this eddie dude but hes coming off as a total fanboy toolbag with no skills that needs a good smack to the face

240XTC
03-01-2010, 04:31 PM
Your right, I love watching you.
I laugh my ass off.
You guys took down the one that we all made fun of in every thread.
Where you wear a tapout shirt and throw gang signs.

I showed you mine, now lets see your :)
lol

yeah you follow me every dude. You love it. Just say it. I didnt take down anything, and gang signs? lol. Lets be real

Still waiting on my link on the supposedly forum(s) before I post. Ill be more than gladly to post.

i am in fact of Castro's work, he drifted my car first time driving it...how is that not something i wouldnt want to be able to do, to figure out a cars response in a matter of minutes...last i checked thats a skill worth wanting...

just as much as im a fan of his,

ur a fanboy of ur doctor lawyer friends...

ok. Make sure you wipe Castros seman off your lip. I wont make fun of him again because I know it will hurt your feelings ok.

Drift is fun.

I see you finally took my advice and stopped calling it "the drift game"

And people are better then others.
Thats life, thats the way it always will be.
Not letting that control your actions is the trick.
thats why Steve just ran his first event, and i am 4 years in, and we are friends and have a great time together at the track.

You make it about how good you are when you tell lies about driving at 14 or whatever and all your other shit.

the honest truth is,
we really just want you gone off this forum.

When did I stop calling it the Drift Game? I call it what I like. You dont pay my bills. When do I parade about me driving in my 14? Look Castro. Stop making crap up unless you have proof of it.

One more thing, The honest truth is: I have the right to be here as well and you dont want to hear that the power you had was just rep points Parading around in the past Neg repping people.

Heres another Wikipedia to show you how small of a world you live in:United States Bill of Rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Bill_of_Rights)

nieko
03-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Damn... you are the most moronic person I believe I have ever heard of, and thankfully never met.

Or have I met you?

Shit, I don't know.

stinky_180
03-01-2010, 04:33 PM
One thing that I dislike about drifting is that;

It makes 20yr old cars expensive and less abundant. I remember back in 01, you can find a bunch of great condition stock Nissan 240sx's. Now, you barely get any search results and those results usually have shitty modified cars or extremely horrible shape stock cars for way over KBB value.

I enjoy watching it but I have never drifted before.

xpertsnowcarver
Well.. I'm going on a tangent...

Kl67RvCPMcI

Ernie, are you the one bookin' in the white van??

Matej
they always have been.
They are always beat to shit, unless they are fresh out of paint with a new kit on.
And they destroy them quikly.
people only notice when they see an actual picture of what the cars look like on a daily basis and not when they have a article or something.
That is not it, I can care less about aero condition or paint.
Everyone is on a performance drift racing kick, worrying about suspension geometry and having perfectly set up cars.

2005 or so.
http://www.initialdrift.com.au/images/japan_trip_2006/DSC_0744.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff178/admcptch/leather_lace.jpg

Now.
http://www.roadsterdrift.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/kansaiAllstar09-056-1024x700.jpg
http://noriyaro.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/burst_odaiba_001.jpg

Every car is so generic nowadays. There are no more iconic drift vehicles that I would want to emulate.
I guess I liked drifting more when it was like a car show in motion.

DALAZ_68
03-01-2010, 04:37 PM
ok. Make sure you wipe Castros seman off your lip. I wont make fun of him again because I know it will hurt your feelings ok.

ahh, i see...gay jokes huh...as cliche as it sounds, im pretty damn certain that you would'nt have the fucking balls to say something like that to my face if given the chance...but hey, i might just give it to you if i show up to adams track... see, i actually have friends who are gay, and you, saying stupid shit like that...kinda gets to me because there pretty much family...

mind you...thats a promise...

240XTC
03-01-2010, 04:44 PM
ahh, i see...gay jokes huh...as cliche as it sounds, im pretty damn certain that you would'nt have the fucking balls to say something like that to my face if given the chance...but hey, i might just give it to you if i show up to adams track... see, i actually have friends who are gay, and you, saying stupid shit like that...kinda gets to me because there pretty much family...

Hit me up. You know who I am.

xpertsnowcarver
03-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Oh gaahhwwdd... :hyper:

ericcastro
03-01-2010, 04:54 PM
yeah you follow me every dude. You love it. Just say it. I didnt take down anything, and gang signs? lol. Lets be real
Sorry, didnt know you had serapalsy.
Think we might have a video grab of that somewhere, lol

Still waiting on my link on the supposedly forum(s) before I post. Ill be more than gladly to post.
here, two forums make it plural
http://zilvia.net/f/premium-members/304510-gen-pop-blacklist-rant.html

http://zilvia.net/f/premium-members/301923-gen-pop-grinding-my-gears-rant.html

Pics & Vids of the Day (http://www.ziptied.com/forums/index.php?topic=29630.690)

and this thread,
were people make fun of you

But I see, once again,
You are a LIAR.
I posted videos of me driving, and you will not.

wow!

I wouldnt say something like that.

Your probably gonna have a problem with people now.
I would appologies for that.

When did I stop calling it the Drift Game? I call it what I like. You dont pay my bills. When do I parade about me driving in my 14? Look Castro. Stop making crap up unless you have proof of it.
You used to say it every fucking post.
And I havent seen it in pages :)

One more thing, The honest truth is: I have the right to be here as well and you dont want to hear that the power you had was just rep points Parading around in the past Neg repping people.
you do have that right.
but I dont need rep.
laughing at you is enough.
and getting your threads closed is enough.
and all the other stuff behind the scenes that you don't know about.

but i do appriciate you refering to me as a gentleman when you talk behind my back ;)

Heres another Wikipedia to show you how small of a world you live in:United States Bill of Rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Bill_of_Rights)
You are on FIRE with the wikipedia today!!!!

Fuck yeah man!!!
That schooling is paying of!!

Brian
03-01-2010, 04:56 PM
This is why drifting sucks.

All of this shit in the last 7 pages.

Xbroke_kidX
03-01-2010, 04:59 PM

Lol. You better watch who you try to man up too. Everyone has seen you and your super gangster friends on your little youdrift shit. And I dont think anyone is scare of your threats.

Back to the topic. Drifting is cool, yes there are alot of dumb kids involved in the sport. But there is dumb people involved in everything you cannot escape that. Do what you do for the fun and because you love it. Less drifting is way better or grip is waay better. More comradery. Were all here for the same reason. Love of cars.

Get over your fuckin ego's.

ericcastro
03-01-2010, 04:59 PM

Oh wow,

man, thats kinda........, it.......

Its, wow, that was a mistake.

your pretty close to finished here on Zilvia.
I know you are gonna have issues with upcoming events too.

You really are clueless.

Your almost making us feel sorry for you.
Because we know you have learning disabilities.
but then you keep pissing everyone off and making personal attacks.......

sorry for what you have done to yourself Eddiee.

shiftdrift
03-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Drifting is stupid.

word dog.:snoop:

mrflip69
03-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Matej, thank you. Proof that even drifters (at least the japanese ones) think function > form. I'm curious if they have as big a problem over there with knockoff shit as we do over here. Maybe they have more respect for their cars. I doubt shit is any more cheaper over there.

If the S-Chassis is such a POS, why don't you find some other cheap RWD car and drift that? Isn't that why the Cressida bandwagon is gaining popularity? LOL!!!

The whole argument of "oh if I wanted a real performance car, I'd go a different platform anyway" is fucking stale.

S-Chassis = Ipod of Cars. Trendy, nice aftermarket, fucking dumbshit following (for the most part), but there's comparable stuff out there that can still get the job done--yet a lot of people choose it because they want the attention associated with that crowd.

bKAhjVExiP8

^^ This needs to happen more often.

For you people that think you're any different from the guys driving Hondas because you drive something "right wheel drive", fuck you. A douchebag is a douchebag, whether they drive a Honda, Nissan, whatever.

Soup Nazi
03-01-2010, 05:02 PM
You're acting like a 10 yr old bitch when you post all those Wikipedia links. You're cool. What's next, someone posts something to you, and you put your fingers in your ears going ' la la la la' ?

Grow up tough guy

Brian
03-01-2010, 05:03 PM

Matej rules though.

DreamN
03-01-2010, 05:05 PM
Can I haz cheezeburger?

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2200000/cute-kitty-cuteness-2258987-443-450.jpg

I eated deh cheezeburger

http://www.eglobe1.com/word/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/cute-kitty.JPG

JayDee M Rolly
03-01-2010, 05:05 PM
eddy, how the fuck can you convey sarcasm over the internet. explain.

also, you represent a "drift" website no? but yet here you are telling us to come to your face, while making homosexual jokes. yeah theres certainly positive feedback for you and your site. (sarcasm)

not to mention your awesome e thug videos on youtube. (sarcasm)

ericcastro
03-01-2010, 05:12 PM
Hey, since that kid wont ever come with videos or anything.
And he's about banned from this site by premie vote, lol

Lets lighten the mood.

My drifter profile on 1000 drifters.
1000 Drifters of Facebook: Driver Profile #75 Eric Castro (http://1kdrifters.blogspot.com/2010/03/driver-profile-75-eric-castro.html)

HyperTek
03-01-2010, 05:14 PM
i enjoy this vid, and im sure you will too, no doubt theres alot of skills here
og-rWlG8v_Y

DreamN
03-01-2010, 05:16 PM
Eric, that shot of you is priceless. You should wear those shorts at the next event :ghey:

Antihero983
03-01-2010, 05:52 PM
a CA... i have Q's that i need answered by u sir...lol

Eh honestly, you probably know more than I do.

But feel free to ask, worst I could say is I don't know, right?

240XTC, give up and stop making yourself look like even more of an ass. Castro and DALAZ are legit as fuck, and you aren't. Simple as that.

DreamN
03-01-2010, 05:57 PM
^ You obviously missed my epic post or I would have been included in your "legit as fuck" list. lol

rb25_s13*CHUKI
03-01-2010, 06:25 PM

I got your back steve.

corey240
03-01-2010, 06:27 PM
Subscribed!
A big part of this whole argument towards drifters, not drifting, is that people who dont fully understand it nor respect it can fathom the fact alot of us just do not care more or less about the opinion of people who dont like it. I mean there is no set way a drift car should like like. I would drift anything I could given the chance. There are the hardcore who throw down the this is the meaning of a drift car and throw up a D1GP car in a pic but its only opinions. This thread is interesting non the less.

RurouniMidnight
03-01-2010, 06:41 PM
its all about giving rides to the kids and seeing there faces light up with joy.

corey240
03-01-2010, 06:46 PM
That is something that is true though! Last year at Hyper-Fest this kid got a ride from one of the pros amd that kids face was full of more aw then on christmas. Shit like that is what makes us grow and makes drifting more positive.

palmdale_mob
03-01-2010, 06:48 PM
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q140/hokiessoxboys/16aa0co.gif

ericcastro
03-01-2010, 06:49 PM
I have been thinking of getting a mint condition 240.
having the OEM steelies widened an inch, so the hubcaps still fit em.
putting a SR in
and running coilovers at regualer ride height, lol

Bone stock looking s13 out there, lol

Brian
03-01-2010, 06:53 PM
you'll just crash it into a wall and buy a big sheet of stickers and cover the car.

tsx1racer04
03-01-2010, 07:02 PM
you'll just crash it into a wall and buy a big sheet of stickers and cover the car.

HAHAHAHA! Battle scar's on your car are the true sign of a dorifto's.

corey240
03-01-2010, 07:02 PM

I like your thought process.

DALAZ_68
03-01-2010, 07:08 PM

wow...amazing how you claim to be older and much more mature in what you say, but thats ur response to me...?

you open your mouth like if you know who you are talkin to...see heres the thing lil boy, i know exactly who im talking to, ive seen your face, and the crowd your with, your still a kid, who acts like a kid, and responds like a child...

i told you the honest truth about me and my experience and didnt front any bullshit...castro throws out his vids and his info and still...like a big mouth LIAR, you cant come up not with one piece of evidence that your as big as you say you are.... your straight pathetic,

no if's or buts about, pathetic, i feel sorry for the organization you represent, and the people you influence...because unlike you, i actually give back to this community and any other community im apart of, whether it be knowledge of my motor/car...

http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/187560-ca18-water-pump-timing-belt-replace-ment.html

or the people ive helped
http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/171767-dalaz_68-a.html

or the sales ive made coast to coast with 0 issues
http://zilvia.net/f/traderratings.html?u=57911

i know the impact ive made here is a positive one. But you, spouting off like you know anyone here who actually knows what there talking about in a blind retaliation to just make ur sorry pathetic bunch feel better is straight sorry

and frankly i love the fact that the younger people here dont give a flying fuck about what you have to say, and frankly hope that anyone new here reads all ur nonsense and realize not to associate themselves with you

why the fuck do you keep pointing out castro's age? you do realize that people who are older than you know better, not to mention he's deff not the oldest here by far, there the ones who know, not you...who are you to judge someone for being on a forum thats not dedicated to muscle cars? you should be fucking grateful the the older folks here have stayed to share the info they have and also donated to keep sites like this going....

they are not the ones who are ruining drifting or any motor sports, its people like you who help corrode it.

Lol. You better watch who you try to man up too. Everyone has seen you and your super gangster friends on your little youdrift shit. And I dont think anyone is scare of your threats.

and YD is gonna suffer, see every time we post You Drift, and someone were to google it...threads like these will happily pop up first and only help sour the name this kid represents...sucks for them...ohh well just another shop/site that gets shut down...

also, you represent a "drift" website no? but yet here you are telling us to come to your face, while making homosexual jokes. yeah theres certainly positive feedback for you and your site. (sarcasm)

exactly, what he doesnt realize is the more he post the sadder itll be for YD, but so be it, no money out of HIS pocket right...

Eh honestly, you probably know more than I do.

But feel free to ask, worst I could say is I don't know, right?

240XTC, give up and stop making yourself look like even more of an ass. Castro and DALAZ are legit as fuck, and you aren't. Simple as that.

im still learning, and i not afraid to admit it...ill PM you later

and i dont consider my self "legit", im just honest, my parents knew how to raise me....cant say the same for eddiii and his sorry excuse of an upbringing and lack of morality...ohh well

I got your back steve.

ur my boy blue...

Subscribed!
A big part of this whole argument towards drifters, not drifting, is that people who dont fully understand it nor respect it can fathom the fact alot of us just do not care more or less about the opinion of people who dont like it. I mean there is no set way a drift car should like like. I would drift anything I could given the chance. There are the hardcore who throw down the this is the meaning of a drift car and throw up a D1GP car in a pic but its only opinions. This thread is interesting non the less.

to each there own, no one person is alike...evenn if they like the same things...diff strokes diff folks...do it for the hobby, the money, or the love...

Touge Noob S13
03-01-2010, 07:08 PM
Foreigners are ruining drifting in Japan.

http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eagames/NFS/speedhunters.com/Images/Dino%20Dalle%20Carbonare/NOVEMBER2009/ADM-P2/IMG_0754.jpg

Grossssssss. Watching this makes me want to die. I have not been able to sit through the whole video yet, and I do not ever intend to.

ibaQXQ2eYAM

Ewwww. Fanboy commentary. Team Burst cars are so ugly now. Battle scarrrrs.

28phKea5Zik

The foreigners need to be better looking. Alexi is the best looking out of that bunch.

brndck
03-01-2010, 07:20 PM
i don't understand how you guys can't understand such a simple concept:

this is badass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRsy7Nw_S5o

this is mildly amusing for a second, but then also stupid.
http://www.firebirdgallery.com/2nd%20Gen%20Images/79ta92.jpg

THIS is everything that is wrong with drifting, on a global scale
240XTC
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)

tanks13
03-01-2010, 07:35 PM

ohhhooo some one made steve mad thats not good

240XTC
03-01-2010, 07:45 PM
Sorry, didnt know you had serapalsy.
Think we might have a video grab of that somewhere, lol

It Cerebral palsy you incoherent waste of life.

here, two forums make it plural
http://zilvia.net/f/premium-members/304510-gen-pop-blacklist-rant.html

http://zilvia.net/f/premium-members/301923-gen-pop-grinding-my-gears-rant.html

Pics & Vids of the Day (http://www.ziptied.com/forums/index.php?topic=29630.690)

and this thread,
were people make fun of you

But I see, once again,
You are a LIAR.
I posted videos of me driving, and you will not.

You stated Forums. Meaning plural. Having to do more than one. Give me a forum link and ill gladly show you mine. Theres plenty, you know who I am, you've shown your girlfriends on here who I am.

wow!

I wouldnt say something like that.

Your probably gonna have a problem with people now.
I would appologies for that.

Apologize for what? You, Your self have said worse. It's not my fault you two love eachother that much. He wont hit you up but will hit me up because theres no more to say from his side. Its great he's your fan boy as he says. Not mad at the kid. Just not for me.

You used to say it every fucking post.
And I havent seen it in pages :)

Cant have a legitamate rebuttle omitting your cursing? Probably not huh? Ill do what I do because I want, not because your telling me. "yo"

you do have that right.
but I dont need rep.
laughing at you is enough.
and getting your threads closed is enough.
and all the other stuff behind the scenes that you don't know about.

but i do appriciate you refering to me as a gentleman when you talk behind my back ;)

Yeah handle your thing. Live your life. Stay out of mine. I referred to you as a poor excuse of a gentleman and will say it to your face any time.

You are on FIRE with the wikipedia today!!!!

Fuck yeah man!!!
That schooling is paying of!!

Hey its in my profession to help people and if it means linking you some sites to help you better understand due to your comprehension level then so be it.

Get over your fuckin ego's.

"they" had nothing else to say. "Their" friends on here has said worse. "They've" hit me up. So come thru. Those arent my friends. Dont worry about me.

Oh wow,

man, thats kinda........, it.......

Its, wow, that was a mistake.

your pretty close to finished here on Zilvia.
I know you are gonna have issues with upcoming events too.

You really are clueless.

Your almost making us feel sorry for you.
Because we know you have learning disabilities.
but then you keep pissing everyone off and making personal attacks.......

sorry for what you have done to yourself Eddiee.

Who are you to delegate this? No one....... No personal attacks made. Purely told the man I wouldn't hurt his feelings again. YOU have no idea son.

You're acting like a 10 yr old bitch when you post all those Wikipedia links. You're cool. What's next, someone posts something to you, and you put your fingers in your ears going ' la la la la' ?

Grow up tough guy

Are you serious? You just got here. Lol. Go back to playing your Video games.

eddy, how the fuck can you convey sarcasm over the internet. explain.

not to mention your awesome e thug videos on youtube. (sarcasm)

Holey smokes! Wasn't clowning on you but have fun on the LOSER Castro train. Good luck on life.

wow...amazing how you claim to be older and much more mature in what you say, but thats ur response to me...?

you open your mouth like if you know who you are talkin to...see heres the thing lil boy, i know exactly who im talking to, ive seen your face, and the crowd your with, your still a kid, who acts like a kid, and responds like a child...

i told you the honest truth about me and my experience and didnt front any bullshit...castro throws out his vids and his info and still...like a big mouth LIAR, you cant come up not with one piece of evidence that your as big as you say you are.... your straight pathetic,

no if's or buts about, pathetic, i feel sorry for the organization you represent, and the people you influence...because unlike you, i actually give back to this community and any other community im apart of, whether it be knowledge of my motor/car...

http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/187560-ca18-water-pump-timing-belt-replace-ment.html

or the people ive helped
http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/171767-dalaz_68-a.html

or the sales ive made coast to coast with 0 issues
http://zilvia.net/f/traderratings.html?u=57911

i know the impact ive made here is a positive one. But you, spouting off like you know anyone here who actually knows what there talking about in a blind retaliation to just make ur sorry pathetic bunch feel better is straight sorry

and frankly i love the fact that the younger people here dont give a flying fuck about what you have to say, and frankly hope that anyone new here reads all ur nonsense and realize not to associate themselves with you

why the fuck do you keep pointing out castro's age? you do realize that people who are older than you know better, not to mention he's deff not the oldest here by far, there the ones who know, not you...who are you to judge someone for being on a forum thats not dedicated to muscle cars? you should be fucking grateful the the older folks here have stayed to share the info they have and also donated to keep sites like this going....

they are not the ones who are ruining drifting or any motor sports, its people like you who help corrode it.

Bro. I had no problems with you. Your so called friends have said gayer things. You insist on pointing me out so handle. I didn't call out Castros age once in this thread. I simply stated I look up to other people in which are his age. If you know who I am google the videos dude. Have a great life or catch you around. What ever you want.

THIS is everything that is wrong with drifting, on a global scale

Im having trouble what your pointing too. May you clarify please. Thank you

240XTC
03-01-2010, 07:51 PM

I apologize, but when people are hitting you. You must hit them back. Especailly when they cant do it alone and gather up a platoon to hit all at once. I apologize once again.

-Eddy

karl wasabi
03-01-2010, 07:51 PM
I hate that 240's are becoming the next honda civic. Soon 350z's will be the next 240. haha.

Has this been covered already? Who knows? lol.

Teddy
03-01-2010, 07:54 PM
I've changed my mind.

I DO hate drifting afterall.

karl wasabi
03-01-2010, 08:05 PM
I've changed my mind.

I DO hate drifting afterall.

I'm with you there. Let's build show cars.

COUGH. A'HEM!

rb25_s13*CHUKI
03-01-2010, 08:15 PM
I apologize, but when people are hitting you. You must hit them back. Especailly when they cant do it alone and gather up a platoon to hit all at once. I apologize once again.

-Eddy

16 holes, flat tires and yo windows gone. now whats really goin on

rb25_s13*CHUKI
03-01-2010, 08:16 PM
I love drifting In my Dc2 Integra. Its fun. Rip that e-brake!

udon!
03-01-2010, 08:20 PM
this thread is evil.

240XTC
03-01-2010, 08:20 PM
16 holes, flat tires and yo windows gone. now whats really goin on

I only have a problem with Castro but if you guys want to jump on the band wagon then mob through. Poor excuses for men.

Teddy
03-01-2010, 08:27 PM
Unfortunately, I think by now everyone hates you.

rb25_s13*CHUKI
03-01-2010, 08:29 PM
I only have a problem with Castro but if you guys want to jump on the band wagon then mob through. Poor excuses for men.

Don't gotta mob. ride solo.

rb25_s13*CHUKI
03-01-2010, 08:30 PM
this thread is evil.

Your sig Is pretty cool

D.Adams
03-01-2010, 08:32 PM

if you know your not liked then why do you stick around. not only are you giving YouDrift a bad name but your also giving Zilvia a bad name with your lack of knowledge.

please leave

go make a youdrift forum and take your BS with you..

thank you good night mini me

DreamN
03-01-2010, 08:37 PM
I hate all of you for not commenting on my epic post. You all fail.

Damn drift racers.

amdnivram
03-01-2010, 08:41 PM
240XTC, im pretty sure that you realize that its no longer a few people that hate you. With your previous responses you have come off as arrogant and completely stupid. You should just let it go and stop posting before you somehow make things worse. spend the rest of your time on zilvia as a lurker and don't post again. Unless you find some magical way to make things better, it should just end here.

udon!
03-01-2010, 08:47 PM
You should just let it go and stop posting before you somehow make things worse. spend the rest of your time on zilvia as a lurker and don't post again.

http://t9.imagechef.com/ic/imgout/samp97c6433462813e6e.jpg

D.Adams
03-01-2010, 08:49 PM
http://jthewonderllama.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/calvin.jpghttp://t9.imagechef.com/ic/imgout/samp97c6433462813e6e.jpg

now thats funny

singlecamslam
03-01-2010, 08:52 PM
screw it, i'm getting a 60's beatle with flush rims and a ls1.

lawrenceyang
03-01-2010, 08:57 PM
...I am counting down till this thread gets shit bombed and closed.

i dont know why i just read the last eight pages

udon!
03-01-2010, 08:57 PM
now thats funny

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Phlip
03-01-2010, 08:59 PM
As if...
How many people would join such a forum with such blatant lying and douchebaggery?
I hate all of you for not commenting on my epic post.

udon!
03-01-2010, 09:02 PM
240xtc has taken a beating. an E-BEATING

ericcastro
03-01-2010, 09:05 PM
It Cerebral palsy you incoherent waste of life.
LMAO !!!
I see someone figured out how to work the ol google.....

You stated Forums. Meaning plural. Having to do more than one. Give me a forum link and ill gladly show you mine. Theres plenty, you know who I am, you've shown your girlfriends on here who I am.
I gave you a ziptied and zilvia links.
is that not 2?
2 is more then one right?
I know you can do the whole google spell check and wiki thing,........but its the math thats troubling you still?

Post em sour pants.
Be a man of your word.
Stop being a liar.

Apologize for what? You, Your self have said worse. It's not my fault you two love eachother that much. He wont hit you up but will hit me up because theres no more to say from his side. Its great he's your fan boy as he says. Not mad at the kid. Just not for me.
this is kinda confusing and makes little sense, so i cant really make much more comedy at your expense with it, kid.

(i said kid at the end, in like, a real like, ya know, belittle you kind of way, ya know, totally)

Cant have a legitamate rebuttle omitting your cursing? Probably not huh? Ill do what I do because I want, not because your telling me. "yo"
So you say, but I think its pure gold that you are trying to act like you weren't spouting "drift game" and "yo" just 3 weeks ago, lol!
But you have proved to be liar in this thread.

Yeah handle your thing. Live your life. Stay out of mine. I referred to you as a poor excuse of a gentleman and will say it to your face any time.
You missed the reference on that one too.
Alot of stuff flies over your head huh?
You often feel like your not getting the joke?

Im gonna give you another hint..........

May you make some kind of stop to this harrassment so no further actions will be taken?

Hey its in my profession to help people and if it means linking you some sites
Let me link you up buddy
You're a TOOL! (http://www.youreatool.com/)
Douchebag (http://www.bigdouchebag.com/)

and a little quiz to help you.
Its titled
Why do people dislike you?
Why do people dislike you? (http://www.allthetests.com/quiz09/quizpu.php?testid=1091490699)

"they" had nothing else to say. "Their" friends on here has said worse. "They've" hit me up. So come thru. Those arent my friends. Dont worry about me.
Thanks guy.
You set us straight over here.
http://cats.moreawesomethanyou.com/edumaction.jpg

Who are you to delegate this? No one....... No personal attacks made. Purely told the man I wouldn't hurt his feelings again. YOU have no idea son.
ouch, you threw down the "son"
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IVI5W8Eg3Gs/SI8lYL-M6jI/AAAAAAAAABE/hJEyACF7rNQ/s320/YouMad.jpg

Holey smokes! Wasn't clowning on you but have fun on the LOSER Castro train. Good luck on life.
lol.
We all wish we could hang with Doctors and Lawyers like you!!
oh shit, you straight CAP LOCKED "loser"
oh shit son!!!

Bro. I had no problems with you.
Still not an apology, and i know Steve isnt to happy still.
You are prolly gonna have to come out and say sorry to him.

BH is actually the only person thats prolly not talking to you.

Well, come on now.
it did take him month.
And a good month of following me around replying the opposite of me on every thread i was in.
Then crying to MODs to Ban me.
Its not like he did all this work overnight.

But shit, it made for an interesting few weeks on Zilvia.
Think everyone enjoyed the good times he provided.

Oh man, this should prolly get locked again.
And we will patiently wait for another slow week on Zilvia to see what your up too.
thanks Eddiee.
Never supposed to do it, but ya did.
http://knucklesunited.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/full_retard.jpg

SUPERSTAR
03-01-2010, 09:25 PM
You guys are all stupid for arguing and getting all worked up over it.

Drift "i like"= who cares.
Drift "i hate"= who cares.

Trying to prove a point on the internet about Drifting? lol

Do what you do and enjoy it. Beat off in front of your computer or go do some elegal driving. Who gives a fuck....... at the end of the day, the result is the same.

Drifting is stupid........Drugs are stupid....People will still do it.

Taniguchi_Is_#1
03-01-2010, 09:27 PM

being gay: pretending to be japanese on the internet, jumping into a conversation to bash on someone with whom you were not arguing (which will be referred to, henceforth, as 'zilvia-ing' someone), sending a PM to someone because your feelings got hurt via internet bashing (which will be referred to, henceforth, as "udoning" someone)

drifting: the lamest shit on earth since FDR's legs

udon!
03-01-2010, 10:00 PM
being gay: pretending to be japanese on the internet, jumping into a conversation to bash on someone with whom you were not arguing (which will be referred to, henceforth, as 'zilvia-ing' someone), sending a PM to someone because your feelings got hurt via internet bashing (which will be referred to, henceforth, as "udoning" someone)

woah, that came out of nowhere.

IM SORRY.

shiftdrift
03-01-2010, 10:11 PM
it's whatever gets you stoked. i personally love sliding on the backroads and hills. it's not about people watching me, it's not about any of that. personally, drifting just lets me be free and have fun with no worries. shit'll buff.

240XTC
03-01-2010, 10:16 PM

Im sorry You feel that way. Have a good life. :)

Don't gotta mob. ride solo.

Thats cool. I respect that, but where were you when this all started? lol

if you know your not liked then why do you stick around. not only are you giving YouDrift a bad name but your also giving Zilvia a bad name with your lack of knowledge.

please leave

thank you good night mini me

Im liked. Just not by certain people on this particular thread.

but Thank you good night focker. lol

240XTC, im pretty sure that you realize that its no longer a few people that hate you. With your previous responses you have come off as arrogant and completely stupid. You should just let it go and stop posting before you somehow make things worse. spend the rest of your time on zilvia as a lurker and don't post again. Unless you find some magical way to make things better, it should just end here.

You make my money and pay my bills huh? Ok ill stop for you.

LOL!! thats pretty tight Udon. Your too young man. I hope you choose the correct paths in life. Good luck to you.

now thats funny

Dude where were before every one was bombing on me? Lol. Another case of jumping on the band wagon. Your that guy that gets his kicks in when a dudes getting jumped right? Lol. Great example of a complete vagina.

240xtc has taken a beating. an E-BEATING

LOL!!..... Go back to your pokemon cards man. Good luck once again.

Now thats funny!!!..

udon!
03-01-2010, 10:27 PM

hmph. i pm'ed you saying youre being inconsiderite, please stop it. thank you.

what did you want me to do?

240XTC
03-01-2010, 10:40 PM
LMAO !!!
I see someone figured out how to work the ol google.....

Cerebral Palsy is commen sence you moron

I gave you a ziptied and zilvia links.
is that not 2?
2 is more then one right?
I know you can do the whole google spell check and wiki thing,........but its the math thats troubling you still?

Post em sour pants.
Be a man of your word.
Stop being a liar.

Thanks. (so-cal240sx.com) youtube it. google it. Keep making me famous.

this is kinda confusing and makes little sense, so i cant really make much more comedy at your expense with it, kid.

(i said kid at the end, in like, a real like, ya know, belittle you kind of way, ya know, totally)

I was stating that you've said by far worse things in reference to gays, but your friends wont do anything to you because they want to be just like you when they grow up.

So you say, but I think its pure gold that you are trying to act like you weren't spouting "drift game" and "yo" just 3 weeks ago, lol!
But you have proved to be liar in this thread.

Who are you to delegate ones saying? No one "yo". I love the drift "game". LOL moron.

You missed the reference on that one too.
Alot of stuff flies over your head huh?
You often feel like your not getting the joke?

Im gonna give you another hint..........

Let me link you up buddy
You're a TOOL! (http://www.youreatool.com/)
Douchebag (http://www.bigdouchebag.com/)

and a little quiz to help you.
Its titled
Why do people dislike you?
Why do people dislike you? (http://www.allthetests.com/quiz09/quizpu.php?testid=1091490699)

Thanks guy.
You set us straight over here.
http://cats.moreawesomethanyou.com/edumaction.jpg

When you quote someone, make sure you quote everything. Not just partially in which you would like others to perceive.

ouch, you threw down the "son"
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IVI5W8Eg3Gs/SI8lYL-M6jI/AAAAAAAAABE/hJEyACF7rNQ/s320/YouMad.jpg

Yup. Son its the position you placed your self in.

lol.
We all wish we could hang with Doctors and Lawyers like you!!
oh shit, you straight CAP LOCKED "loser"
oh shit son!!!

? I dont think im better. Its facts that they do what they do at their age and I look up to their maturity.

Still not an apology, and i know Steve isnt to happy still.
You are prolly gonna have to come out and say sorry to him.

Oh I'm Sorry for messing with your girlfriend Eric Castro. I wont do it again ok. Didnt mean to hurt your feelings.

BH is actually the only person thats prolly not talking to you.

Oh no the worlds going to end!!

Well, come on now.
it did take him month.
And a good month of following me around replying the opposite of me on every thread i was in.
Then crying to MODs to Ban me.
Its not like he did all this work overnight.

But shit, it made for an interesting few weeks on Zilvia.
Think everyone enjoyed the good times he provided.

Dude you've been following me...posting after me talking mess because thats all you have kid...

Oh man, this should prolly get locked again.
And we will patiently wait for another slow week on Zilvia to see what your up too.
thanks Eddiee.
Never supposed to do it, but ya did.
http://knucklesunited.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/full_retard.jpg

Not as retarded as you on this picture. What were you thinking???
http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/jessicaalba1/fagetcastro.jpg

xpertsnowcarver
03-01-2010, 10:50 PM
Eric, much like Will Ferrell, can pull that off.

Shit... I couldn't pull off a picture like that.. It would banned like two girls one cup.
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/02/08-15/08_heidi-klum-will-ferrell_01.jpg

Chuck Norris wished he could pull it off.

treezzy
03-01-2010, 10:59 PM
DRIFT all day DRIFT all night !!!!!!!!! f***k the haters enough said .

*DRIFT ADDICT*

DALAZ_68
03-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Bro. I had no problems with you. Your so called friends have said gayer things. You insist on pointing me out so handle. I didn't call out Castros age once in this thread. I simply stated I look up to other people in which are his age. If you know who I am google the videos dude. Have a great life or catch you around. What ever you want.

yes ...friends, people i talk to, i socialize with and care about...you fit non of those descriptions...

it must be nice to sound big and tough on the net isnt...sadly real life doesnt reflect cyber space for you...

Oh I'm Sorry for messing with your girlfriend Eric Castro. I wont do it again ok. Didnt mean to hurt your feelings.

really...you really need to stop running your mouth...its getting sadder and sadder as it goes along...

karl wasabi
03-01-2010, 11:01 PM
Can we get back on topic? I love drifting, but I want to see why some of you hate drifting; besides the last 8 pages. haha.

xpertsnowcarver
03-01-2010, 11:07 PM
I'm pretty sure the consensus is, no one hates it. There are simply too many people with the wrong attitude about it, which is why many choose not to get involved with drifting.

DALAZ_68
03-01-2010, 11:11 PM
^ in other words there are certain aspects that keep people from doing it, or caring about it... its true... i cant stand watching Nascar...but its still a skill...

drift freaq
03-01-2010, 11:14 PM
i dont know why i just read the last eight pages

Ya and look at the shitpile its turned into. LOL why don't you just read and stop trying to be wise? You are new and others that are new are already creating terrible examples in this thread don't join them.

SHARKERIOcoupe
03-01-2010, 11:26 PM
deaamn...i go to school for bit and all this happens!? hahaha
way to gang up on a guy.

240XTC is more legit

kushlivin
03-01-2010, 11:31 PM
i like to drive my 240 to work and home, drifting is pretty cool too

codyace
03-01-2010, 11:33 PM
i like to drive my 240 to work and home, drifting is pretty cool too

3406-E Brings ya home. Sounds like a fun truck, don't see many 16L up here.