PDA

View Full Version : GP Sports quality

KOUKI KA-T
06-08-2003, 09:20 PM
So you all know i crashed my 240...Well the rear end is pretty screwed so it's needs a new bumper. I really don't like body kits at all, But i have a 97 with the optional front lip and sides. I don't want to buy the nismo style rear lip as it doesn't flow with the sides since the lip is made to go with big bulky sideskirts. So I am looking into the TYPE R style rear bumper from GP Sports, flows a bit better. My question is how good is the fitment and quality on their kits from people who have had them. I know bodykits always need work, I (embarrassingly) had 4 different ones on my old integra and they always fit like crap. Are the GP Sports ones any different??? Thanks for your help.

sean

nissan slut
06-08-2003, 09:53 PM
good quality. get it. they probably fit like crap because they were knock offs. gp-sports is the real deal, not just because they are JDM.

ruf
06-08-2003, 11:30 PM
All of my customer that have bought GP Sports have been very happy with the fitment.

sspikey
06-09-2003, 12:02 AM
i got one for a S14 at the shop. ill tell you this its one of the best fitting rear bumpers ive ever seen.

KOUKI KA-T
06-09-2003, 03:32 PM
Thanks for the info. Ruf or sspikey, can i get this bumper from either one fo you? I'm located in Maine, where are you guys located at? Thanks again, let me know on price if you can help me.
sean

ruf
06-09-2003, 04:06 PM
Sent you an e-mail, but you're on vacation. Lucky... :(

KOUKI KA-T
06-09-2003, 08:06 PM
Ha, whoops. You can e-mail me at home. It's [email protected]
Not a very good start to my vaca though, crashed the first day....
thanks