PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on here go to Mobara Circuit pretty regularly?

va240dude
01-24-2010, 03:45 AM
I'm closest to Mobara Circuit (35 min) so it looks like that's where I'll be going most of the time. Don't really know much about it, and I don't have a drift mobile. Just looking to get to know people and enjoy the drifting. Anyone on here go regularly?

yokotas13
01-24-2010, 11:52 PM
i wen thtere a few times back in the day. got second place once. my second fav track next to nikko

shinmei-2006
01-25-2010, 10:48 PM
wish i knew you were in Chiba, i just came back from spending a fair amount of time there. You actually probably just missed Taniguchi as he was on his way down there to Mobara to test out a shop car from the Yokoshiba area.

yokotavia
01-26-2010, 09:20 PM
rent a car or something or buy a cheap kei car and roll up to ebisu and go snow drifting and check it out

plus theres always americans up there now adays lol

va240dude
01-27-2010, 11:36 PM
rent a car or something or buy a cheap kei car and roll up to ebisu and go snow drifting and check it out

plus theres always americans up there now adays lol

I'd love to get up to Ebisu sometime this spring! It's probably a few hours at least from me though.

IsBettyBish
01-28-2010, 01:59 AM
be sure to check out yplatedriftingdotcom there's alot of people that go to mobara on the regular with support vans and all. ;)

A31CEFIRO
01-28-2010, 05:19 PM
be sure to check out yplatedriftingdotcom there's alot of people that go to mobara on the regular with support vans and all. ;)

Hey i know you from somewhere!!!

We went to Mobara on the 20th with Kenji and Axis but we didn't need any support vans!

Are you going to the Drift Comp at fuji on the 21st of feb? It will be a great time to get some video! We need your skillz!

motegineon
01-31-2010, 12:42 AM
I went a while back, i should be picking up a car this week. I really enjoyed driving on Mobara, I will definitely go back when I get a chance.