PDA

View Full Version : Neukin A+

vosko
05-18-2009, 10:19 AM
I recently ordered a sr bottom mount t3 manifold and ps relocation and tial 44mm wastegate and downpipe etc. i bought this to replace my old top mount setup. first thing i thought when i got it was say wow. everything is gorgeous. also the welds are awesome. on previous manifolds i had a problem with welds cracking, i dont think i will with this one as the welds appear much stronger. anyway i had it for a week but waited to put it on as i had drift event just two days ago. took off the old stuff put on the new stuff. EVERYTHING fit. i was even more impressed when everything went on with out a hitch. manifold/dp/ps relocation no issues. i'm even the first s14sr with this kit and it still fit perfect. s14sr pump/crank pulley is different. neukin went out of there way to make sure everything fit perfect before sending it off to me. i'm not a fabricator so if anything had to be modified it would have been a giant pain. anyway i'm very happy with what i got. also, i did a drift demo at HIN in jersey and noticed i melted my bmc reservoir thru the heatshield! this should never happen again with this new manifold. top mount makes SO much heat in the engine bay its crazy. i welcome the cooler engine bay. the bottom mount was so much easier to install vs the old top mount. here is a pic as it sits. i was able to reuse my oil line, hot pipe and coupler.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/vosko/s13/neukin/IMG_1157.jpg

sorry about the dirty engine bay. i'll clean it after everything is all done and take another picture. btw, if you have any questions mention you saw it on my car when you talk to neukin.